• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

(I replied as logically as possible to "This is a dead body if a person you have never seen" as I could.)

(fair)

(me and a friend are working on a duo of characters for another roleplay rn though so)

(might take a moment)

(kay back)

(so is the corpse gonna get identified at the morgue, or is there another place for that)

(i know nothing about bodies after death)

(They'd tell the authorities. As a civilian his part in this is over unless they choose to involve him further)

(alright thank you)

(would there be a news report about this?)

(again i'm so so sorry for being a burden like this)

(it might be on the news)

(alrighty, all i needed to know)

The morge identified the corpse as Jennifer T. Samson-Macabre as her badge read. The authorities were informed, and sometime later a news report would come on every television set to the channel.

"Saturn Laboratories scientist Jennifer T. Samson-Macabre was found dead today by an anonymous civilian." The reporter said, her calm face replaced by a headshot image of this brown-haired woman who resembled Oracle, yet wasn't. "She went missing about four years ago, with no sign as to where she disappeared except for a broken loop of rope tied to her ceiling fan and was presumed dead. There was no confirmation until today of those claims. Jennifer disappeared shortly after her husband, Nathaniel Macabre disappeared, leaving no clues to his whereabouts, save for a mess of purplish black muck around his lab. While Jennifer's parents, Martin and Tabitha Samson are both deceased, her sister-in-law Natalia Macabre told our reporters in tears that she would grieve. Brother-in-law Norman Macabre requested not to comment on the situation."

The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth Musicnotes Musicnotes Dragunov Dragunov Drumonkey Drumonkey Spider-Venom213 Spider-Venom213 Rcticwolf Rcticwolf

(alrighty, all i needed to know)

The morge identified the corpse as Jennifer T. Samson-Macabre as her badge read. The authorities were informed, and sometime later a news report would come on every television set to the channel.

"Saturn Laboratories scientist Jennifer T. Samson-Macabre was found dead today by an anonymous civilian." The reporter said, her calm face replaced by a headshot image of this brown-haired woman who resembled Oracle, yet wasn't. "She went missing about four years ago, with no sign as to where she disappeared except for a broken loop of rope tied to her ceiling fan and was presumed dead. There was no confirmation until today of those claims. Jennifer disappeared shortly after her husband, Nathaniel Macabre disappeared, leaving no clues to his whereabouts, save for a mess of purplish black muck around his lab. While Jennifer's parents, Martin and Tabitha Samson are both deceased, her sister-in-law Natalia Macabre told our reporters in tears that she would grieve. Brother-in-law Norman Macabre requested not to comment on the situation."

The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth Musicnotes Musicnotes Dragunov Dragunov Drumonkey Drumonkey Spider-Venom213 Spider-Venom213 Rcticwolf Rcticwolf
Hayden sips a drink. "Such a shame...poor Oracle was too power hungry that lead her to her inevitable death..." he sighed

Megalomaniac scuttled past the window of an electronics store, once pausing to look up at the broadcast. A brown-haired woman stared back at him. A familiar brown-haired woman. Why was she so.... The villain hunched over, his blobby self curled into a ball. Vague, blurry half-memories assaulted his mind. When they finally stopped, the fiend realized ugly black tears were streaming down what he considered a face. Wiping them away furiously, he pondered what in the nine hells that was as he scuttled away into an alley.

Meanwhile...

Norman took a few steps back from his workbench to examine his newest project. He had strived to make this version even better than the last, after the previous edition met a tragic end. Examining the craftsmanship of his own hands, he smiled at his creation.

A black and red visor sat there, waiting patiently for a future wearer.

Megalomaniac scuttled past the window of an electronics store, once pausing to look up at the broadcast. A brown-haired woman stared back at him. A familiar brown-haired woman. Why was she so.... The villain hunched over, his blobby self curled into a ball. Vague, blurry half-memories assaulted his mind. When they finally stopped, the fiend realized ugly black tears were streaming down what he considered a face. Wiping them away furiously, he pondered what in the nine hells that was as he scuttled away into an alley.

Meanwhile...

Norman took a few steps back from his workbench to examine his newest project. He had strived to make this version even better than the last, after the previous edition met a tragic end. Examining the craftsmanship of his own hands, he smiled at his creation.

A black and red visor sat there, waiting patiently for a future wearer.
(*has future seeing character....* oo visor got me curious)
He didn't ask for a lawyer stating that he'd be his own defense. His plan was to plead guilty and take whatever sentence he got.

Ben waited for him.

"I don't know. It was weird. Anyway are you feeling okay?" He asked.
he was taken to a regular prison cell. Dana showed the officers a hero league badge explaining everything. She zoned out for a second getting a vision.
Tyson shrugs his shoulders.
"Because it sounds like you're not free to be yourself."
" I am free to be myself. I just like all the killing and everything. Maddy didn't" hunter said going towardsan apartment door.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back