• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

" its a natural part of her body..poison does the trick from what I'm told but I'm not risking that." Her hands glow a sickly color green. "I know one spell." She mumbles words as the magic coats Maddy. "There its temporary."
He apples the shock again. He holds his stethoscope to her chest again.

"Just shut it... alright?" He let go "We... we try dammit... We all fucking try no matter how hard life hits us we try... we can only get back up." He sighed "Got any drinks? I don't want to be sober at this moment."
"Yeah." He said. "Figured you'd want to drink so I got some strong stuff. Also cyanide cu I remember your immune system."

"Yeah." He said. "Figured you'd want to drink so I got some strong stuff. Also cyanide cu I remember your immune system."
Joey shook his head "No cyanide for me... I just want drinks." He then opened a portal and pulled out a pack of cigarettes "May I?" He asked as he put one in his mouth.

"It's... Real..." Jace fell unconcious.

"Man... I'm sorry Joe. I should have done more. At the warehouse. I was so focused in Scout... I didn't even notice her get..."
"Just shut it... alright?" He let go "We... we try dammit... We all fucking try no matter how hard life hits us we try... we can only get back up." He sighed "Got any drinks? I don't want to be sober at this moment."
Eris passes by the rift and has sudden flashbacks.
"I knew it! I knew this place wasn't real! It's just another damn nightmare!"
Lazarus continues to run until they get to Peter's house where she shouts loudly to where the neighbors can hear.
"YOU'RE NOT GONNA AMBUSH ME THIS TIME! FIRE!"
Lazarus fires a lightning bolt that destroys the front door.

"Yeah." He said. "I ordered some a.while ago. It's how New Yorkers cope." (I think)
"Sounds about right... what kinda drinks you got here?" Joey asked
"How would I know if you're actually Russian if you didn't know that Russia sells caviar?" Jesse asks Diana.
(I know nothing about Russia dude, cut me some slack) "We sell caviar... we just don't have good caviar." Diana replied

Lazarus continues to run until they get to Peter's house where she shouts loudly to where the neighbors can hear.
"WHOA!" Peter yelled jumping back. "Wh- ERIS!?" He asked. He had a beard now and looked tired."

Kala nods. "That's good. Do we need to start her heart again?"
"Nope full restore." Medic said. "Done."

"Sounds about right... what kinda drinks you got here?" Joey asked

(I know nothing about Russia dude, cut me some slack) "We sell caviar... we just don't have good caviar." Diana replied
Peter was about to reply when the door was knocked down.

Peter was about to reply when the door was knocked down.
"WHAT THE FUCK!" Joey shouted as he pulled out a gun.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back