• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"Eris stop!" He yelled. "Please. It's me. You've been gone for a week... I... Haven't faired well." He said. "I promise it's me."
"Cloned?" Joey said "What do you mean cloned?"
"You know exactly what I mean." Eris replied. It was clear that she'd just gone through a traumatic experience and still thinks it's happening. "You call me to do a heist to get ambushed or I jump into Peter's arms and he tranquilizes me or something. Next thing I know I'm getting beaten for what feels like an eternity only to escape...just to get captured again. Well not this time!"

"Yes... I know." Medic said. "Nyx injected you with an incomplete serum. It had bad effects. But you're okay now. I never settle for less Zan full recovery for my patients."
" is everyone else okay?" Maddy asked worried about everyone else more than herself. She goes to get out of bed. "Do they need me to heal them?"

"That demon hit her and she was erased from this world. I thought it was just death. But it must be something worse."
"You know exactly what I mean." Eris replied. It was clear that she'd just gone through a traumatic experience and still thinks it's happening. "You call me to do a heist to get ambushed or I jump into Peter's arms and he tranquilizes me or something. Next thing I know I'm getting beaten for what feels like an eternity only to escape...just to get captured again. Well not this time!"
"I didn't call you for a heist." Joey said as he put the gun away.

Peter was visibly shocked. "Of course you've still had to suffer. More than me." He grit his teeth as tears began to fall. "I am so sorry. I should done more to save you. I should one something.... Anything... I'm so sorry.."

" is everyone else okay?" Maddy asked worried about everyone else more than herself. She goes to get out of bed. "Do they need me to heal them?"
He put his hand on her shoulder. "Everyone is fine." He said. "Now... You probably will be experiencing nightmares for a little. Zat is natural. I recommend zat you take sleeping medication for ze next three weeks." He said packing up his things. "I have a lab to repair and a prototype serum to recreate from ze ground up." He said. "If any of you need anything here's my card. Although you have a capable Doctor already I think." He said smiling at Maddy. He looked at Kala. "Give Joey my regards."

"I didn't call you for a heist." Joey said as he put the gun away.
Peter was visibly shocked. "Of course you've still had to suffer. More than me." He grit his teeth as tears began to fall. "I am so sorry. I should done more to save you. I should one something.... Anything... I'm so sorry.."
Eris pauses for a second and then looks at Lazarus.
"Watch that other house. They're probably hiding people in there."
She hops off of Lazarus and walks to where the door used to be. Some of her cuts and bruises can be seen as she gets closer to them.

She hops off of Lazarus and walks to where the door used to be. Some of her cuts and bruises can be seen as she gets closer to them.
He Peter didn't meet her eyes. "I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry. I'm sorry I'm sorry." He said over and over unable to say anything else.

" well its not like we use modern medicine. Zadock is a necromancer and I'm a witch doctor." Kala said. "Whatever we do we have to decide, we don't want to make it worse." Drumonkey Drumonkey
Zadock sighed and said " here we go again I'm going to give her something that will fix her up but it'll be dangerous so she won't be able to get it again for a month." Zadock then pulled out the elixir that Kala would recognize as the elixr of immortality.

Josh went looking for Diana. "You ready to go?" Dragunov Dragunov
"Yeah I am." She said "Where to?"
He Peter didn't meet her eyes. "I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry. I'm sorry I'm sorry." He said over and over unable to say anything else.
"Peter stop, What's going on?" Joey asked.

He put his hand on her shoulder. "Everyone is fine." He said. "Now... You probably will be experiencing nightmares for a little. Zat is natural. I recommend zat you take sleeping medicarion for me next three weeks." He said packing up his things. "I have a lab to repair and a prototype serum to recreate from ze ground up." He said. "If any of you need anything here's my card. Although you have a capable Doctor already I think." He said smiling at Maddy. He looked at Kala. "Give Joey my regards."
kala nods. " I'll let him know. " Maddy took the card. "Okay." Maddy was pretty stubborn when it came to taking care of herself. Whether or not she takes the meds would depend how bad the nightmares would be. Kala goes to the door. "I'll let you rest maddy. You had a rough day "

kala nods. " I'll let him know. " Maddy took the card. "Okay." Maddy was pretty stubborn when it came to taking care of herself. Whether or not she takes the meds would depend how bad the nightmares would be. Kala goes to the door. "I'll let you rest maddy. You had a rough day "
Medic begins to walk to the teleport room without another word.

Zadock sighed and said " here we go again I'm going to give her something that will fix her up but it'll be dangerous so she won't be able to get it again for a month." Zadock then pulled out the elixir that Kala would recognize as the elixr of immortality.
(Too late sorry. Tried to hold off as long as we could)

(I honestly don't know because I didn't make the house. Drumonkey Drumonkey did and Jesus Christ has a better chance of a second coming than he does replying to this RP. So we'll roll with it. Your character has made it inside the house because I didn't make the house and despite my characters being in it for two years, I still don't know how it works.)
(Foregin anything is usually a no go unless someone from the approved list in the house says it's ok or bring them in it's similar for anything going out.)

Eris folds her arms.
"Yeah, Peter...if that's really your name, tell us what's going on." Eris says.
"I... I though you died... You faded away in my arms. I think... That the people who fade are... Mentally and physically tortured... And here I was thinking I was the one suffering... I'm sorry."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back