• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"Tere are lot of spells here. Lot's of them in ancient

"Here you go." Medic tossed her a jolly rancher.
Tyson nods his head.
"It's a pretty old book. Apparently wizards, mages, spellcasters, and all that other good stuff would come together and draw upon the strength of this book to cast extremely powerful spells. I'm still not 100% sure about the origin, or a good chunk or the spells within it, but I do know it's supposed to be a beacon of hope and a symbol of purity. Since I'm cursed with dark magic, I can't draw upon it's power."

She nods. " then we are running low on choices. I could try with a potion or spell but I don't want it to interfere with what medic has already given her."
"Vell if ve can't find anyvhere I reccomend we begin." Medic said. "I gave her a small dosage." (Should Josh and Demy head out?)

(Josh is here with Diana @HeyItsPete )
"JUST DO IT GOD DAMMIT!" Joey said as he slammed the wall. Diana was in the bathroom while all this was happening. "I'm... I'm gonna go see Peter..." Joey said as he went to the door.

"Vell if ve can't find anyvhere I reccomend we begin." Medic said. "I gave her a small dosage." (Should Josh and Demy head out?)

(Josh is here with Diana @HeyItsPete )
"JUST DO IT GOD DAMMIT!" Joey said as he slammed the wall. Diana was in the bathroom while all this was happening. "I'm... I'm gonna go see Peter..." Joey said as he went to the door.
"Wait..Medic Jeremy, let's leave joey and Maddy alone for a minute" kala said

Tyson nods his head.
"It's a pretty old book. Apparently wizards, mages, spellcasters, and all that other good stuff would come together and draw upon the strength of this book to cast extremely powerful spells. I'm still not 100% sure about the origin, or a good chunk or the spells within it, but I do know it's supposed to be a beacon of hope and a symbol of purity. Since I'm cursed with dark magic, I can't draw upon it's power."
"Well I can. Also I'll see what I can do about that." He said. "Okay. So there are several spells there are useful here. One that'll let me restore what he erased." He said. "I'm going to restore the people first. The city will take a lot of time." "One that makes makes the demon killable. And one that seals the rift."

"Ve vill give you some time with her." Medic said.

"Wait..Medic Jeremy, let's leave joey and Maddy alone for a minute" kala said
"Okay." Medic said. Jeremy walked out.

Josh was tending to a Muk.

"Well I can. Also I'll see what I can do about that." He said. "Okay. So there are several spells there are useful here. One that'll let me restore what he erased." He said. "I'm going to restore the people first. The city will take a lot of time." "One that makes makes the demon killable. And one that seals the rift."
Tyson stands up.
"Or, hear me out, enchant the rift so that when he comes back, it'll negate the immortality he gets from erasing things. Then, we kill him, thus restoring what was erased. Besides, why restore a bunch of humans that'll probably get killed again in the crossfire when he gets back?"

Tyson stands up.
"Or, hear me out, enchant the rift so that when he comes back, it'll negate the immortality he gets from erasing things. Then, we kill him, thus restoring what was erased. Besides, why restore a bunch of humans that'll probably get killed again in the crossfire when he gets back?"
He shrugged. "I was going to bring back people like Eris who could help fight but sure." He said.

As Joey left the room, he encounters Jesse again, this time holding out a deck of cards. "Who wants to play Texas Holdem?!" She excitedly askes to everyone.

(i'm sorry i had to make that joke with the whole 'erasing' thing)

"Ve vill give you some time with her." Medic said.

"Okay." Medic said. Jeremy walked out.

Josh was tending to a Muk.
(Sorry, bathroom.)
Joey sighed and held Maddy's hand "Maddy... I..." He looked at the ring on her nightstand "I... I spent my whole life behind a gun. Each day I took a life, each night I slept with one eye open to protect mine. I spent each waking moment of my life waiting for the grim reaper to appear and take my soul beyond the grave. I never gave the choices I made a second thought... you changed all that. When you gave me a second chance, I was shocked. I never thought anyone would love me the way you have... and now... I fear the possibility nobody will." He squeezed her hand tightly "Don't die... please... because if you do... I know you will do something irrational..." He looked at his left hand "You will do anything to save me even if I can save myself... Please... don't try it... I can handle myself... I can protect myself and protect you... protect us... I just need you to let me." He then kissed her cheek and stood up and left the room
As Joey left the room, he encounters Jesse again, this time holding out a deck of cards. "Who wants to play Texas Holdem?!" She excitedly askes to everyone.
"No... I'm not interested... if you want my food you can have it." Joey said as he opened a portal to Peter's house. Diana stepped out of the restroom as the portal closed "Did I miss something?" She looked at Jesse "Hello!" Her Russian accent was thick "How are you child? Who are you?"

(Sorry, bathroom.)
Joey sighed and held Maddy's hand "Maddy... I..." He looked at the ring on her nightstand "I... I spent my whole life behind a gun. Each day I took a life, each night I slept with one eye open to protect mine. I spent each waking moment of my life waiting for the grim reaper to appear and take my soul beyond the grave. I never gave the choices I made a second thought... you changed all that. When you gave me a second chance, I was shocked. I never thought anyone would love me the way you have... and now... I fear the possibility nobody will." He squeezed her hand tightly "Don't die... please... because if you do... I know you will do something irrational..." He looked at his left hand "You will do anything to save me even if I can save myself... Please... don't try it... I can handle myself... I can protect myself and protect you... protect us... I just need you to let me." He then kissed her cheek and stood up and left the room

"No... I'm not interested... if you want my food you can have it." Joey said as he opened a portal to Peter's house. Diana stepped out of the restroom as the portal closed "Did I miss something?" She looked at Jesse "Hello!" Her Russian accent was thick "How are you child? Who are you?"
He nodded he went to where Eria disappeared. He prepared both spells. Dark green magical energy surrounded him and Lazurus and Eris returned to the world. His eyes were flowing green when it was over he was panting and sweating. "H-hey Eris..." He said. "Welcome back... Peter's at home..." (They probably met Jace is good friends with Zadock)

(Sorry, bathroom.)

Peter was sleeping in his room. It was clear that he hadn't bothered to shave since Eris disappeared.

"No... I'm not interested... if you want my food you can have it." Joey said as he opened a portal to Peter's house. Diana stepped out of the restroom as the portal closed "Did I miss something?" She looked at Jesse "Hello!" Her Russian accent was thick "How are you, child? Who are you?"
Jesse looks at Diana, quite confused from her thick Russian accent. "Excuse my profanity, miss, but what the hell is that accent? I can barely hear what you're sayin'." Jesse said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back