• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"I mean the one for the demon." The wizard said standing up. The portal closed behind him. "And I now don't have deal with staff anymore." A poof of smoke and his wizard robes were replaced by normal clothes. He was an obese teen.

Sans sat down.
"Oh THAT book? Yeah I got it. Also a decent read." Tyson says as he points at the backpack. "Still working on a plan to use it optimally."

(Ok I just wanted to try to wait for dru)
"I have confidence zat it vill vork. I just need two things. My medigun back in vorking condition and I already brought ze other one with me but first." He pulled out a syringe. "Zis will by her more time." He began injecting Maddy with the blue liquid. It helped cool down her body.

"Speaking of..." He put the cooked lamb on the table in front of an empty seat before heading to Maddy's room "How is she?" Musicnotes Musicnotes The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth
He saw medic injecting something into Maddy. A syringe filled with blue liquid.

She woke up in a warm bed.

Abigail blinked awake. She only stayed awake for a moment before curling up and falling back asleep. As she slept, she dreamt a peculiar dream. She was protecting herself from the darkness, but it did more harm than good.

"I have confidence zat it vill vork. I just need two things. My medigun back in vorking condition and I already brought ze other one with me but first." He pulled out a syringe. "Zis will by her more time." He began injecting Maddy with the blue liquid. It helped cool down her body.

"Give it to Allyson. Fixing tech is what she does best. What is the other thing?" Kala asked

"Hey, who the heck are you?" Jesse asked to the Medic. "Is that Maddy?"

He turned to look at her. "Ah a child. Run along please dear zis is not something children should see."

"Give it to Allyson. Fixing tech is what she does best. What is the other thing?" Kala asked
"A life box. I used it to revive my comrades when zey died in battle with a robot army." Medic said. "Got it." Jeremy said running off. Allyson already had his medigun

He turned to look at her. "Ah a child. Run along please dear zis is not something children should see."

"A life box. I used it to revive my comrades when zey died in battle with a robot army." Medic said. "Got it." Jeremy said running off. Allyson already had his medigun
"Jesse... please step out." Joey said as he glared at Medic "What's that liquid?"

"I can revive her. " kala said. "I have helped Zadock do it before when Joey shot her."

"Jesse... please step out." Joey said as he glared at Medic "What's that liquid?"
"It is a simple concoction zat is not a prototype. I know ze difference. It vill help regulate her body temperature vhile ve prepare to heal her." He said.

"I can revive her. " kala said. "I have helped Zadock do it before when Joey shot her."
"Yes vell I vant to play it safe. Can somevone other Zan me explain ze plan to Joey. He will most likely strangle me if I tell him." He whispered.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back