• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

Abigail tried and failed to hold back a laugh. This buried the burst of embarrassment that blossomed in her chest when she realized the teeth thing probably wouldn't be an actual problem.
Sans got on all fours. "Ready? Begin." Sans went down but didn't come up. "Pushup count... Half." Sans had fallen asleep on the floor.

"Save... Eris... Man... Now I..." He coughed. "Have to feel bad... About dying..."

"Tell me about it." Ben said with a yawn. Josh gave a polite bow to Fate. "Thank you." He looked at Diana. "By the way. There's a woman named Diana who lives here so to make it easier are there any other names you go by?" He asked.
"Peter... if you die..." He pulled out an SMG and aimed at the mercenaries "Nothing will stop me from taking their lives..."

"Um... Demy?" She replied

"Peter... if you die..." He pulled out an SMG and aimed at the mercenaries "Nothing will stop me from taking their lives..."

"Well... That's a bummer... Cuz I think... Blood loss... Has something... to..." His top half began slide toward the ground.

"Demy... Sounds nice. I like it." He said.

Joey looked at the mercenaries, then Peter, then Maddy "Maddy... are you alright?" He said as he let himself get bit, barely flinching

"Hey." Diana said as she sat at the table "Man this world really is a freakshow."
"Save... Eris... Man... Now I..." He coughed. "Have to feel bad... About dying..."

"Tell me about it." Ben said with a yawn. Josh gave a polite bow to Fate. "Thank you." He looked at Diana. "By the way. There's a woman named Diana who lives here so to make it easier are there any other names you go by?" He asked.
"Just let me know when you want to go." Fate said.

"Yeah so just stay with me okay? " Allyson smiled. Maddy growled and barked at him as if she didn't recognize him.

"Yeah so just stay with me okay? " Allyson smiled. Maddy growled and barked at him as if she didn't recognize him.
Peter didn't respond. He was leaning his top half falling to the floor. His face was hidden behind his mask but it was expressionlessu nderneath he was almost out of time.

"Now wouldn't be a bad time." Josh said.

Allyson went over to Peter. "Peter you better stay with me cause I know how to get Eris back. " she looked at Joey enter. "Joey please try to wake her fast!"

Maddy looked at Joey and growls, trying to bite him at one point. Joey sees that Peter had covered her with his webs.

"Sure I can do that," fate smiled

Tyson falls through a portal and crashes to the ground with a backpack. He gets up and looks around.
"Did I...come at a bad time?"

"Well... That's a bummer... Cuz I think... Blood loss... Has something... to..." His top half began slide toward the ground.

"Demy... Sounds nice. I like it." He said.
Peter didn't respond. He was leaning his top half falling to the floor. His face was hidden behind his mask but it was expressionlessu nderneath he was almost out of time.

Joey tossed a mask to Allyson "Put this on him... he's gonna hate it but it'll keep him alive while I bring Maddy back." Joey turned to Maddy "Do you remember who I am?" Joey said as he pulled out the wedding ring.

Demy yawned "So what's to eat?"

Tyson falls through a portal and crashes to the ground with a backpack. He gets up and looks around.
"Did I...come at a bad time?"
Joey tossed a mask to Allyson "Put this on him... he's gonna hate it but it'll keep him alive while I bring Maddy back." Joey turned to Maddy "Do you remember who I am?" Joey said as he pulled out the wedding ring.

" yes Tyson!" Allyson shouted seeing him. She got the mask and put it on Peter. Maddy growled and snapped at joey she then was chewing on the webs, getting her limbs free. She didn't have her ring, Allyson had picked it up off the floor. Allyson looked at Joey. "I'm not sure she is in there!"

Tyson sees a dying Spider-man, Maddy as a out of the control werewolf stronger than normal and a group of mercenaries watching in horror.

"Well your girl is getting some for so you should wait" Fate said.

Selene looked surprised, then confused, then skeptical. “Wish? Are you being serious right now? What’s the catch?”
Chuck shrugged and then said "no catch right now. Do you want powers fir a day or something? I can do literally anything."

Chuck shrugged and then said "no catch right now. Do you want powers fir a day or something? I can do literally anything."

"I don't like the 'right now' part of that. Besides, even if I did blindly trust a man who may or may not be an illusion who climbed out of the sun, I'd need to seriously consider a wish."

" yes Tyson!" Allyson shouted seeing him. She got the mask and put it on Peter. Maddy growled and snapped at joey she then was chewing on the webs, getting her limbs free. She didn't have her ring, Allyson had picked it up off the floor. Allyson looked at Joey. "I'm not sure she is in there!"

Tyson sees a dying Spider-man, Maddy as a out of the control werewolf stronger than normal and a group of mercenaries watching in horror.

Peter didn't react to her at all.

Josh looked at Diana. "Sorry..." He said sheepishly. "Also she's not really my girl.

Josh looked at Diana. "Sorry..." He said sheepishly. "Also she's not really my girl.
When the mask was put on Peter, Peter was sent into a pure nightmare. Reliving all of his worst memories and seeing horrible fantasies. All the pain he felt began to strike him at once. It was beyond impossible to die now

Joey looked at Maddy "Let's try then..." He then ripped the webs off of Maddy "She'll remember one way or another."

"So what does the Watch do?" Diana asked Ben.

"I don't like the 'right now' part of that. Besides, even if I did blindly trust a man who may or may not be an illusion who climbed out of the sun, I'd need to seriously consider a wish."
" Or you could go with the flow and wish for something you want. Either I'm serious and you get what you want or I don't exist and you don't get anything but are still ok now." He said with a smile.

(wouldn't his heart just beat faster and he'd lose more blood?) Peter began to scream in agony.

"It can turn me into different life forms." Ben said. Sam finished. "Alright. Anyone for steak?"
A portal opened up and a Maddy appeared "Damn, you look fucked up" She said to Peter as she moved out the table and began healing him.

"I am." Diana said

" Or you could go with the flow and wish for something you want. Either I'm serious and you get what you want or I don't exist and you don't get anything but are still ok now." He said with a smile.

"Excuse me? Why did you associate 'still ok' with not wishing? You're scaring me."

When the mask was put on Peter, Peter was sent into a pure nightmare. Reliving all of his worst memories and seeing horrible fantasies. All the pain he felt began to strike him at once. It was beyond impossible to die now

Joey looked at Maddy "Let's try then..." He then ripped the webs off of Maddy "She'll remember one way or another."

"So what does the Watch do?" Diana asked Ben.
Maddy growled and starts scratching him and anyone else who might want to get near her.

Fate shrugs. "I'll take a steak Sam."

Maddy growled and starts scratching him and anyone else who might want to get near her.

Joey put his arms up and blocked the scratch "So much for that." He then punched Maddy's jaw with so much force it broke her jaw.

A portal opened up and a Maddy appeared "Damn, you look fucked up" She said to Peter as she moved out the table and began healing him.

"I am." Diana said

(no don't bring a Maddy it's fine. He not dead. He screaming) Through the mask he saw his loved ones die but he kept reliving the one image he hadn't been able to get out of his head. Eris fading away right in front of him.

Sam got them all a steak. (If ya want Emily to Meet Diana now's the Time. The Senate Himself The Senate Himself )

(i have a confession to make)

(every time the antman and the wasp mid-credits scene comes on, i repeatedly snap my fingers and giggle like an idiot)

(this will either make sense or not depending on which marvel movies you've seen)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back