• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"Fine with me." Scout said holstering his weapon. "I vould like to say something about zis." Medic said. "No one cares if she's your friend doc." Scout said. "I still got her for you. We mainly just wanted Wolfe ta think dat we were gonna kill anyone who didn't leave." He removed the clip. "See? Empty." He said. "But I really zink-" "You brought us back Doc. You ain't allowed to go back on it now." Sniper said. "Vait. Let me speak." Medic said.
(>Clip
IT'S CALLED A MAGAZINE GOD DAMMMIT!
This+comic+is+so+flawed+consumers+of+the+game+didnt+_7729835605682a2bfaceb05ab4c90b65.png
)

Allyson sighed and picked up a ring that was on the floor. It was Maddy. She looked at all the mercs, "you all should be glad neither Joey or Dru are here."
"We weren't a part of this." Spy said. "We did what we were told to get Wolfe out of here." Sniper said. "Come on boys." Engineer said. "We all did this... Own up to it."

"We weren't a part of this." Spy said. "We did what we were told to get Wolfe out of here." Sniper said. "Come on boys." Engineer said. "We all did this... Own up to it."
" yet you didn't stop Nyx...never thought there would be an evil Maddy." Allyson said and looked at her friend, she got a vision."You guys cant keep her knocked out forever...she's gonna wake up and get out."

" yet you didn't stop Nyx...never thought there would be an evil Maddy." Allyson said and looked at her friend, she got a vision."You guys cant keep her knocked out forever...she's gonna wake up and get out."
"Yes I thought of zat." Medic said. "And?" Peter asked. "And then zat happens she'll go on an uncontrollable rampage and zere will be nothing I can do." He said

"Yes I thought of zat." Medic said. "And?" Peter asked. "And then zat happens she'll go on an uncontrollable rampage and zere will be nothing I can do." He said
She frowned. "Peter could you and medic try to figure out some kind of antidote? Miles, Jeremy can you guys try to find joey? Because if she does get out maybe Joey can get to her."

She frowned. "Peter could you and medic try to figure out some kind of antidote? Miles, Jeremy can you guys try to find joey? Because if she does get out maybe Joey can get to her."
"On it." Peter and Jeremy said at the same time. Jeremy sped off. Heavy walked up with a sandwich. The meat was very bloody. "Doctor... This does not taste like ham. What meat is this?" He asked. "Uh..." Medic glanced at one of his dead bodies. "It's just a part of the pig you haven't eaten." He said ushering Heavy back to the group. Peter stared at him horrified. "Vhat? He vanted a sandvich." Medic said casually.

Miles nodded.

"On it." Peter and Jeremy said at the same time. Jeremy sped off. Heavy walked up with a sandwich. The meat was very bloody. "Doctor... This does not taste like ham. What meat is this?" He asked. "Uh..." Medic glanced at one of his dead bodies. "It's just a part of the pig you haven't eaten." He said ushering Heavy back to the group. Peter stared at him horrified. "Vhat? He vanted a sandvich." Medic said casually.
"Now thats gross" Allyson said. Maddy sniffed the air as she was starting into wake up, catching the scent of blood.

"Now thats gross" Allyson said. Maddy sniffed the air as she was starting into wake up, catching the scent of blood.
"Oh crap." Peter strengthened the bines by shooting each of her joints with webbing. He began to wrap her limbs in webbing trapping her against the table. "Are you sure she won't snap zem?" Medic said. "Trust me. She'll break the table before she breaks the webs."

"No time for that." Jeremy grabbed miles. "We gotta go." He sped off in search of whoever had Jeremy he stared his search in Europe.

Josh smiled. "Tell ya what? I'll call one of my friends and we'll visit my world. Who knows you might catch your first Pokemon."
"Wait wha-" he got cut off by Jeremy grabbing him

"No time for that." Jeremy grabbed miles. "We gotta go." He sped off in search of whoever had Jeremy he stared his search in Europe.

Josh smiled. "Tell ya what? I'll call one of my friends and we'll visit my world. Who knows you might catch your first Pokemon."
"Really?" What's his name?" Diana asked

"Oh crap." Peter strengthened the bines by shooting each of her joints with webbing. He began to wrap her limbs in webbing trapping her against the table. "Are you sure she won't snap zem?" Medic said. "Trust me. She'll break the table before she breaks the webs."
" yeah but that was before she was given that serum." Allyson said. Maddy woke up growling as she started trying to move to get free.

"Well. We aren't asking him. Because that person is Joey. But I could ask Ben or Fate." He said.
"That man is trouble." She said "I don't understand... how can you be friends with him? He's killed people for no reason, murdered countless lives and sold so many innocents into slavery and... and worse."

(Has nobody called Joey yet?)

" yeah but that was before she was given that serum." Allyson said. Maddy woke up growling as she started trying to move to get free.
"The webs are stronger than the table. "Maddy. Hey Maddy. It's alright. We're friends." Peter said trying to calm her.

"That man is trouble." She said "I don't understand... how can you be friends with him? He's killed people for no reason, murdered countless lives and sold so many innocents into slavery and... and worse."

(Has nobody called Joey yet?)
(Jeremy's trying to) Jeremy ran around the world looking for Joey. he called him as he ran.

"Because people change." Josh said simply. "I believe everyone can change. All I've seen him do is help people. The only time I saw him kill anyone he was shooting at the slavers. I dunno maybe it'd be different if I knew him when you did." He said.

(Jeremy's trying to) Jeremy ran around the world looking for Joey. he called him as he ran.

"Because people change." Josh said simply. "I believe everyone can change. All I've seen him do is help people. The only time I saw him kill anyone he was shooting at the slavers. I dunno maybe it'd be different if I knew him when you did." He said.
Joey picked up "Hello?" He said as the sound of an explosion was heard

"And what will happen if his change is just a mirage?" Diana replied

"The webs are stronger than the table. "Maddy. Hey Maddy. It's alright. We're friends." Peter said trying to calm her.
It didn't work. She kept on moving and the table started to break. Allyson looked at her. "Come one Maddy. You lost control before but got it back. You can do it again." Maddy growled before snapping at her.

Joey picked up "Hello?" He said as the sound of an explosion was heard

"And what will happen if his change is just a mirage?" Diana replied
"Joey it's Jeremy. Not Scout Jeremy... Where are you? Something bad has happened. Something really bad." He said

For the first time she saw a glint of something ferocious in his eye. "Then he'll have a lot more than just you to answer to. And he will."

It didn't work. She kept on moving and the table started to break. Allyson looked at her. "Come one Maddy. You lost control before but got it back. You can do it again." Maddy growled before snapping at her.
The table snapped and pieces went flying all over the place. "Look out!" Peter yelled grabbing Allyson and throwing her against the wall. "Uh oh..." Medic said. Peter looked down. A large sharp peice lf the metal table had gone through his back and was stickig out of his abdomen. "Oh man..." Peter said stumbling forward. Musicnotes Musicnotes

Last edited:
"Joey it's Jeremy. Not Scout Jeremy... Where are you? Something bad has happened. Something really bad." He said

For the first time she saw a glint of something ferocious in his eye. "Then he'll have a lot more than just you to answer to. And he will."
"I'm in Egypt... now Canada... now Paris... now we're in a jungle." Joey said "Don't bother finding me, just tell me what's happening." The sounds of punches and kicks were heard

"Alright... when can we see him?" She said

"I'm in Egypt... now Canada... now Paris... now we're in a jungle." Joey said "Don't bother finding me, just tell me what's happening." The sounds of punches and kicks were heard

"Alright... when can we see him?" She said
"Nyx kidnapped Maddy. Medic was playing Wolfe to get the merc's back but... Scout was playin' all of dem. It wasn't their fault... Nyx she injected Maddy with something she's stuck as a wolf. Mind and body... Oh God... I don't know what's goin' on but Scout is way worse den I was when I was a Merc." Jeremy said. "We need you. Maddy needs you."

"Can you clarify that question. I was talking about two hims and one her. Who do you want to meet?" Josh asked a little clueless.

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back