• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

(no don't bring a Maddy it's fine. He not dead. He screaming) Through the mask he saw his loved ones die but he kept reliving the one image he hadn't been able to get out of his head. Eris fading away right in front of him.

Sam got them all a steak. (If ya want Emily to Meet Diana now's the Time. @HeyItsPete )
Allyson stayed by Peter as she watched the fight.

"Thanks" fate said

" yes Tyson!" Allyson shouted seeing him. She got the mask and put it on Peter. Maddy growled and snapped at joey she then was chewing on the webs, getting her limbs free. She didn't have her ring, Allyson had picked it up off the floor. Allyson looked at Joey. "I'm not sure she is in there!"

Tyson sees a dying Spider-man, Maddy as a out of the control werewolf stronger than normal and a group of mercenaries watching in horror.

"Well your girl is getting some for so you should wait" Fate said.
Peter didn't react to her at all.

Josh looked at Diana. "Sorry..." He said sheepishly. "Also she's not really my girl.
When the mask was put on Peter, Peter was sent into a pure nightmare. Reliving all of his worst memories and seeing horrible fantasies. All the pain he felt began to strike him at once. It was beyond impossible to die now

Joey looked at Maddy "Let's try then..." He then ripped the webs off of Maddy "She'll remember one way or another."

"So what does the Watch do?" Diana asked Ben.
Tyson draws out his bow and loads it with a lava arrow.
"Alright, so who am I shooting first?" He says. "Oh, and I come bearing gift, but that can wait."

Peter was screaming in fear and somewhat sobbing.
Joey caught her paw... fist?... claw and immediately crushed it like a soda can "Don't make me do this dammit."
" arooo" Maddy howled. Allyson frowned but an idea came into her mind. "Medic the chains! You used them on Maddy earlier. If we use those and a mask like the one Peter is wearing, could it possibility shock her out of it?"

" arooo" Maddy howled. Allyson frowned but an idea came into her mind. "Medic the chains! You used them on Maddy earlier. If we use those and a mask like the one Peter is wearing, could it possibility shock her out of it?"
"Zat... Could vork. Emotionally scaring and PTSD inducing but it might vork." He looked at the Mercs. "All of you push her against the ze vall."

"Zat... Could vork. Emotionally scaring and PTSD inducing but it might vork." He looked at the Mercs. "All of you push her against the ze vall."
"Fuck you" Joey shouted as he looked at Medic "YOU LAY A FINGER ON HER AND I WILL CASTRATE YOU!"

" I'm a powerful force of like nature so wish and I'll give it to you. Actually I can demonstrate my power to you if you want."

"I don't doubt your power. The sun is multiple millions of degrees Fahrenheit. To climb out of it, you'd need to have...definitely something. I'd love to simply wish, but watching movies has taught me that wishes are easily regrettable, usually have catches, sometimes worse effects."

"Fuck you" Joey shouted as he looked at Medic "YOU LAY A FINGER ON HER AND I WILL CASTRATE YOU!"
"Listen to me Joey. Ve need her to heal Peter. Ze chains suppress her wolf side. And ze mask will help her remember herself. I understand your anger. Trust me I have a few things I'd like to say to each of zese people but right now we need to.focus in restoring ze mind."

Sam set out food for everyone. "Alright. Dig in."
Dragunov Dragunov

Last edited:
"I don't doubt your power. The sun is multiple millions of degrees Fahrenheit. To climb out of it, you'd need to have...definitely something. I'd love to simply wish, but watching movies has taught me that wishes are easily regrettable, usually have catches, sometimes worse effects."
" Didn't I say there wasn't a catch? If that's the case then make a smart wish and you won't have to worry about the side effects."

" Didn't I say there wasn't a catch? If that's the case then make a smart wish and you won't have to worry about the side effects."

"Well then give me a minute or two! You don't make smart decisions by rushing into something."

Miles felt worried, "What is happening to him?! Can't you take the mask off?"(Sorry if i make a error, snow sucks)

"Fiiine." He says as he looks at the backpack. "You good with magic?"
" no I work with tech not magic" she said."speaking of which I should fix medics medigun in case worst comes to worst." She looked at miles. "Its keeping him alive ask joey about it later"

" no I work with tech not magic" she said."speaking of which I should fix medics medigun in case worst comes to worst." She looked at miles. "Its keeping him alive ask joey about it later"
"Oh, well I found this magic tome but I can't use it because dark magic curse and stuff." He says.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back