• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

(ok, give me a few minutes to write something that you can hopefully respond to)

(when i say a few minutes, i actually mean not a few minutes, because i've got more character sheets i want to write for a different roleplay)

(but eventually i'll do it)

"No I didn't." He said. Ben came up stairs. "This is yours." He said tossing the ring to Peter. Peter didn't bother to try and catch it.
Dru sighed "you're not the only one who knows about loss Peter and there are people you can talk to if you want."

Dru sighed "you're not the only one who knows about loss Peter and there are people you can talk to if you want."
"I know." Peter said. "I know I'm not the only person who's felt it. Who understands it. I'm certain that there are at least 10 people who live in this house who have lost more than me. But I already know what I'll be told. Either that she'll be back or that I'll find someone else. I'm sick of finding someone else. Eris was the one. There is no someone else. I had nothing when I met Eris. No friends. No family. I was going to ask her to marry me today. I was prepared finally to let go of my past losses and move on with someone else. And right as I was ready to let go of the past and look to the future it was taken from me. Life without Eris is meaningless. And it's not worth living."

Last edited:
(so i didn't write character sheets or responses you can respond to)

(instead i went to memefuckery land)

(and screamed about pineapples)

"I know." Peter said. "I know I'm not the only person who's felt it. Who understands it. I'm certain that there are at least 10 people who live in this house who have lost more than me. But I already know what I'll be told. Either that she'll be back or that I'll find someone else. I'm sick of finding someone else. Eris was the one. There is no someone else. I had nothing when I met Eris. No friends. No family. I was going to ask her to marry me today. I was prepared finally to let go of my past losses and move on with someone else. And right as I was ready to let go of the past and look to the future it was taken from me. Life without Eris is meaningless. And it's not worth living."
Dru shook his head and said " that's so wonderfully human, you know your human values and you stick by them so sure and so solid. Peter you're right if there no one else then go get her. You have a necromancer of dimensional level, in the world is a fifth dimensional being capable of rewriting reality and I'm sure there's several other things out there. If you really feel that strongly then put in some human effort and go find someone to get her back for you."

(no i'm serious we screamed about pineapples for a good two fifths of our time there)

(by 'we' i mean some friends and i)

Dru shook his head and said " that's so wonderfully human, you know your human values and you stick by them so sure and so solid. Peter you're right if there no one else then go get her. You have a necromancer of dimensional level, in the world is a fifth dimensional being capable of rewriting reality and I'm sure there's several other things out there. If you really feel that strongly then put in some human effort and go find someone to get her back for you."
"That's not my place. If I did that for Eris what would stop me from bringing back MJ, or May, or Ben. That's not an option I should have access too... I don't think I'd use it responsibly." He said. "Great power great responsibility. If I had access to people or power that could undo any bad thing I'd forget great responsibility..." He thought about when he fought his other self in Void's world. "I can't forget that."

"That's not my place. If I did that for Eris what would stop me from bringing back MJ, or May, or Ben. That's not an option I should have access too... I don't think I'd use it responsibly." He said. "Great power great responsibility. If I had access to people or power that could undo any bad thing I'd forget great responsibility..." He thought about when he fought his other self in Void's world. "I can't forget that."
"Well you should at least go and ask I mean at the very least go see Zadock and talk to him about it I'm positive he's the most well versed person in death we have here in the house."

"Well you should at least go and ask I mean at the very least go see Zadock and talk to him about it I'm positive he's the most well versed person in death we have here in the house."
With a final punch he put his fist through the specialized bag. He looked at Dru. "I... I not sure I have any right to ask but... I'll try." He said.

With a final punch he put his fist through the specialized bag. He looked at Dru. "I... I not sure I have any right to ask but... I'll try." He said.
Dru shook his head and said " kids these days. Also a gift to you." Dru tossed him a punching bag that was very close to indestructible for normal people like Peter as it was heavily enchanted.

Dru shook his head and said " kids these days. Also a gift to you." Dru tossed him a punching bag that was very close to indestructible for normal people like Peter as it was heavily enchanted.
He caught it. "Thanks I guess." He said picking up the ring. (I was gonna argue but at this point... Normal is subjective)

Last edited:
He caught it. "Thanks I guess." He said picking up the ring. (I was gonna argue but at this point... Normal is subjective)
(Normal in the sense of he can't use magic to undo the spells lol) Dru had already turned to leave knowing Peter would probably just get distracted and ignore his advice.

(I got nothing)

After stretching the darkness, Abigail hunched over slightly and panted heavily. Looking over at the robot, she asked, "Okay, stop the music. Is there any other methods for using powers beyond focus? This feels very ineffective."

After stretching the darkness, Abigail hunched over slightly and panted heavily. Looking over at the robot, she asked, "Okay, stop the music. Is there any other methods for using powers beyond focus? This feels very ineffective."
"Input recieved. Generating response. Other forms of use include: Instinct, Imagination, and emotion."

"Input received. Generating response. For more data please pick: Instinct, Imagination, or Emotion." He said.

Abigail grinded her teeth together a bit. Talking to this thing was more difficult than talking to an actual person. "Alright then, instinct." She replied.

Abigail grinded her teeth together a bit. Talking to this thing was more difficult than talking to an actual person. "Alright then, instinct." She replied.
"Input received. Thank you for choosing. Instinct." The robot disappeared. "Instinctive use of abilities is one of the most difficult but also most powerful forms to master. Use of power on instinct requires a clear head. Instinctual power use is something that one must have a natural affinity for. It is reflexive."

"Input received. Thank you for choosing. Instinct." The robot disappeared. "Instinctive use of abilities is one of the most difficult but also most powerful forms to master. Use of power on instinct requires a clear head. Instinctual power use is something that one must have a natural affinity for. It is reflexive."

"So....hella difficult. Alright. What about imagination?"

"So....hella difficult. Alright. What about imagination?"
"Imagination is a simple but masterful way to control. If it works it is the most precise form on control. Imagination works best by attributing the ability with skills already known. Someone who is powerful with their abilities who uses imagination as their control often has used already known skills or hobbies and applied those principals to those powers." (Say.... Cheerleading.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back