• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

Peter looked at where she had been with shock. Sans appeared grabbing Peter and Allyson and teleporting then all back to the house before they breath the mist. Peter's arms are still outstretched where they had been used to try and catch Eris. "No no no no." He said. He banged his fists on the floor. "No. Not again! I can't lose another one! I can't!" He yelled in agony. He pulled off the web shooter returning to his normal clothes. "No... I can't... Not again."

She heard yelling downstairs.
"Peter...I'm sorry..maybe we can get her back." Allyson said

"Peter...I'm sorry..maybe we can get her back." Allyson said
"She's dead. No matter what I do the people I love always die..." He looked at the webshooter in his hands. "WHAT GOOD ARE THESE GODDAMNED POWERS IF I CAN'T USE THEM TO PROTECT THE PEOPLE I LOVE!?' He yelled throwing the webshooter against the wall. He sat down on the couch. "Today was going to be the day you know? Today at the ice skating rink I was going to do it." He reached into his pocket and pulled out May's diamond ring. "Today I was going to ask to spend the rest of my life her... And now I can't... And now I'm alone. Again. The Goblin was right. Everyone around me dies. I'm cursed." LumaThePhoenix LumaThePhoenix

(I shit you not Luma this was my plan!)

Last edited:
"She's dead. No matter what I do the people I love always die..." He looked at the webshooter in his hands. "WHAT GOOD ARE THESE GODDAMNED POWERS IF I CAN'T USE THEM TO PROTECT THE PEOPLE I LOVE!?' He yelled throwing the webshooter against the wall. He sat down on the couch. "Today was going to be the day you know? Today at the ice skating rink I was going to do it." He reached into his pocket and pulled out May's diamond ring. "Today I was going to ask to spend the rest of my life her... And now I can't... And now I'm alone. Again. The Goblin was right. Everyone around me dies. I'm cursed." LumaThePhoenix LumaThePhoenix

(I shit you not Luna this was my plan!)
"peter you arnt alone. We will figure a way to get her back. Some how. " Allyson said picking up his web shooters.

"peter you arnt alone. We will figure a way to get her back. Some how. " Allyson said picking up his web shooters.
Peter didn't respond. Ben was sitting in the corner with Fate. The two of them had seen Peter's memories. They knew how much he had lost. They knew how Eris was the only person in this world he felt he had reason to live for.

Peter stood up. And looked at the ring in his hand. He walked over to a window, opened it, and threw the ring out into the forest. Musicnotes Musicnotes

Last edited:
Peter didn't respond. Ben was sitting in the corner with Fate. The two of them had seen Peter's memories. They knew how much he had lost. They knew how Eris was the only person in this world he felt he had reason to live for.

Peter stood up. And looked at the ring in his hand. He walked over to a window, opened it, and threw the ring out into the forest.
Fate pet her cat. "Go get it.". She whispered. Indigo meows and jumps out the window

after the window was open indigo jumped out. Allyson sighed. "We'll figure out how to get her back."
"I'm surprised he's still even going on." Ben said. "Eris was the all he had. Honestly she was the only thing standing between him and death." Ben said. "I've lost loved ones before but I can't imagine losing so many people so often." Musicnotes Musicnotes

Last edited:
"I'm surprised he's still even going on." Ben said. "Eris was the all he had. Honestly she was the only thing standing between him and death." Ben said. "I've lost loved ones before but I can't imagine losing so many people so often." Musicnotes Musicnotes
"Yeah...do you really think we can get Eris back. " fate asked Allyson. Indigo jumped back inside with the ring. Allyson sighed. "We got to try"

"Yeah...do you really think we can get Eris back. " fate asked Allyson. Indigo jumped back inside with the ring. Allyson sighed. "We got to try"
Jeremy came down stairs. "What happened to Peter? He locked himself in the gym. He won't talk to me or Sam, or anyone..." He said.

"eris faded away after getting hit by the demon." Allyson said. "How's Diana?"
Jeremy was silent for a second. It was clear he still felt responsible for all of this. "She's okay. They're both okay..." He said. "Kala knows what Gender the baby is. We haven't asked her yet." Musicnotes Musicnotes

Last edited:
Jeremy was silent for a second. It was clear he still felt responsible for all of this. "She's okay. They're both okay..." He said. "Kala knows what Gender the baby is. We haven't asked her yet." Musicnotes Musicnotes
Dru walked into the room after Peter and stood there for a few seconds in silence just waiting.

Peter seemed to be ignoring he had set up punching bags. It wasn't a great system as a it only took a single punch for his fist go through each bag.
"You know we can have a punching bag made for you." Dru said quietly Ashe watched Peter.

(anyways, currently writing a character sheet for another roleplay, but i'll post as abigail afterwards, i swear)

To the tune of the calm classical music, Abigail focused on the shadows. Eventually she was getting them to slowly inch towards her, after what felt like 5 minutes of focusing incredibly hard on them. She grinded her teeth together and the darkness slithered like a snake. Someone experienced in superpowers may have thought that perhaps focus wasn't the best way to use her power.

The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth

(I shit you not Luma this was my plan!)
(Twas a great plan)
Joey took off his snow clothes and closed the portal behind them "Aaaaah I missed the sun." He said as he basked in the sunlight
"So did I." Tyson says as he walks towards the temple. Ahead are a few Landsharks between them and the temple's entrance. He points at the sand. "If the sand is moving and there's no Landshark fin causing it, it's a quicksand trap." He adds as he picks up his bow and loads it with a shock arrow.

To the tune of the calm classical music, Abigail focused on the shadows. Eventually she was getting them to slowly inch towards her, after what felt like 5 minutes of focusing incredibly hard on them. She grinded her teeth together and the darkness slithered like a snake. Someone experienced in superpowers may have thought that perhaps focus wasn't the best way to use her power.

The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth
(I got nothing)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back