• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

(if you'd had just removed her visor without killing her, she would've returned to normal and fallen unconscious. from there you could've nursed her back to health. this is the absolute worst path you could've taken)

Pulse sighed and turned to Link. "And that's just my reaction to this. Poor little Mouse is going to be bawling her eyes out for ages."
(HOW DID SHE KNOW WHAT HE WAS THINKING!?! Also don't blame me. You the one who suggested I use Link. He's not a Superhero. He sees threat to people. He kills it that's how it worked in his world at least.) Link nodded.

(HOW DID SHE KNOW WHAT HE WAS THINKING!?! Also don't blame me. You the one who suggested I use Link. He's not a Superhero. He sees threat to people. He kills it that's how it worked in his world at least.) Link nodded.

(that wasn't what i was suggesting there, look i'll just reword it.)

Pulse sniffled and turned to Link. "Sorry about the crying." She sighed and looked forward again. "I hope Mouse will be alright. She's not going to take this well at all."

(yea ok i'm seeing how that suggestion was a poor decision)

(this is not going to end well haha)

(that wasn't what i was suggesting there, look i'll just reword it.)

Pulse sniffled and turned to Link. "Sorry about the crying." She sighed and looked forward again. "I hope Mouse will be alright. She's not going to take this well at all."
"I... I understand." He said finally saying something. "Losing people you care about is hard."

"I... I understand." He said finally saying something. "Losing people you care about is hard."

"I wasn't even exactly close to Owl. She was cold, bitter, kind of a bitch.... But she was a great hero, and she had her moments." Pulse said.

(haha do you know how hard it is to write emotional moments when you're a person who constantly kills off characters and doesn't feel anything for them)

"I can. Where are we going?" He asked.

Link didn't respond. He kept walking.

"Here we are." Pulse said, coming to a stop in front of a glass and metal building with a bunch of metallic statues of herself and other Grand Mirage heroes in front of it. You don't recognize any of them besides Pulse.

"You know maybe Link could of not aimed for the heart and at least try to figure out who it was? then we could of saved Owl, To be honest that breaks my moral code, now we don't know the answers the body holds.."
"Don't know, if it was I'd feel energy coming off it. But maybe dead cyborgs don't give off energy" said John.

Link looks at the statuea and shrugs before walking in.

The building is pretty cold and empty. None of the electronics are turned on, and there's a thin layer of dust over almost everything. Nobody's been here recently. Pulse sighs at the rejected state of the place and calmly announces, "Hero 3: Pulse." At her voice, the lights and heating turn on, and some of the electronics fire up. "Sorry about the rough shape. Since a lot of the Order can't get along with each other at the moment, there's really been no point in coming here for meetings and such."

The building is pretty cold and empty. None of the electronics are turned on, and there's a thin layer of dust over almost everything. Nobody's been here recently. Pulse sighs at the rejected state of the place and calmly announces, "Hero 3: Pulse." At her voice, the lights and heating turn on, and some of the electronics fire up. "Sorry about the rough shape. Since a lot of the Order can't get along with each other at the moment, there's really been no point in coming here for meetings and such."
Link pretended to understand what she was talking about.

"Yeah, you would think a place would of actually look pretty good, not like a worn down shit show." he looks around examining the electronics.

"You know maybe Link could of not aimed for the heart and at least try to figure out who it was? then we could of saved Owl, To be honest that breaks my moral code, now we don't know the answers the body holds.."
John sighed. "Listen kid, I know it's sad that our actions killed someone who had no control of themself, but we didn't have much of a choice. If we'd focused on doing nothing but restraining her one of us could've died, or some other shit could've went down" John looked down. "Oh, I think that's the place". He started to descend to the ground.

John sighed. "Listen kid, I know it's sad that our actions killed someone who had no control of themself, but we didn't have much of a choice. If we'd focused on doing nothing but restraining her one of us could've died, or some other shit could've went down" John looked down. "Oh, I think that's the place". He started to descend to the ground.
"You do realize I graduated college like two years ago," he keeps examining things

Users who are viewing this thread

Back