• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"Dammit Bill, just think of the mouthwash in my bathroom. I mean we have the same bathroom." Joey began running to Akihabara "I want to save my energy for the fi-" he was struck with web "What the HELL PETER?" Joey said only to look towards the source of the web. There was a robed figure with webs coming from shooters on his wrists. He stood from a building and pulled Joey towards him "OH SHIIIT!"
"What the crap?" Peter asked. Sam used his powers to remove the hood off the man's head. Bill nodded and went to Joey's bathroom.

"What the crap?" Peter asked. Sam used his powers to remove the hood off the man's head. Bill nodded and went to Joey's bathroom.
Under the hood, was Peter "Fuck okay. Horseman Peter, noted... BILL WHERE THE HELL DID YOU GO?" Joey shouted as the horseman Peter began pummeling him into the roof of the building. "DAMMIT! PETER! SAM! AAAAGH! FORGET ABOUT ME! GO FIND VOID!" He punched the horseman Peter in the face. "I'm calling you Jerry to avoid any and all confusion." Joey said as he began fighting Horseman Peter.

Under the hood, was Peter "Fuck okay. Horseman Peter, noted... BILL WHERE THE HELL DID YOU GO?" Joey shouted as the horseman Peter began pummeling him into the roof of the building. "DAMMIT! PETER! SAM! AAAAGH! FORGET ABOUT ME! GO FIND VOID!" He punched the horseman Peter in the face. "I'm calling you Jerry to avoid any and all confusion." Joey said as he began fighting Horseman Peter.
Peter looked up at his other self. "Well that's perfect." Bill returned with the mouthwash and water. "Oh..." He opened a portal under horsemen Peter that led to this worlds America.

Peter and Sam went off to find void.

Peter looked up at his other self. "Well that's perfect." Bill returned with the mouthwash and water. "Oh..." He opened a portal under horsemen Peter that led to this worlds America.

Peter and Sam went off to find void.
Jerry then jumped up and webbed Bill "Bill, go with Peter and Sam, they'll need your help with the other horsemen. I'll fight Jerry." Joey then shot fire from his hands to burn the web.

(Trying to decide what to have Marisol do with Joey’s power. I have a list of characters I’d love to summon, of course, but I know I’d do a terrible job writing any of them. I guess I could bring in another OC...)

“Since no one is here, I’m going to have to send a mass message to everyone’s badges.” She paused and gave them all a sheepish expression. “Which means you guys need to leave the room for a bit. Sorry, I just don’t want a chance to repeat last year’s incident. A rookie got the password we use for the system three times and made a bunch of unnecessary messages. It was a disaster. Thankfully after the third change, I finally convinced the others to kick him out. I doubt any of you would do something like that, but I don’t wanna roll the dice.”
he leaves the room

(Trying to decide what to have Marisol do with Joey’s power. I have a list of characters I’d love to summon, of course, but I know I’d never do any of them justice with my meager writing skills. I guess I could bring in another OC...)
(Remember, the more powerful the summon, the more demanding the energy. Summoning Superman would probably kill her.)

Jerry then jumped up and webbed Bill "Bill, go with Peter and Sam, they'll need your help with the other horsemen. I'll fight Jerry." Joey then shot fire from his hands to burn the web.
Bill portaled to them. Peter was swinging through the remains of this city. Luckily what was left of the building could support him.

Bill portaled to them. Peter was swinging through the remains of this city. Luckily what was left of the building could support him.
Suddenly the chunk of building holding him up fell to the floor, as if cut by a razor sharp blade. Another robed figure stood from the building.

It was Maddy, her arm was that of a werewolf. It quickly went back to normal. They were still some distance from the source of the explosion.
Bill looked at her. "Keep going. I'll hold her off." He said. "Bill that's Maddy." Peter said. "GO!" Peter and Sam reluctantly left.

Bill looked at her. "Keep going. I'll hold her off." He said. "Bill that's Maddy." Peter said. "GO!" Peter and Sam reluctantly left.
Her arm turned back into a werewolf's arm and she immediately charged at Bill and swung wildly

After some distance a missile struck the ground in front of Sam and Peter. Another robed figure appeared from the smoke.

Her arm turned back into a werewolf's arm and she immediately charged at Bill and swung wildly

After some distance a missile struck the ground in front of Sam and Peter. Another robed figure appeared from the smoke.
(Please be soldier) Sam pulled off their hood too. "Peter keep going."

Sam pushed him back with telekinesis. Peter kept going running at top speed. There was one more horsemen. Peter felt like he was gonna have to fight them.
After some distance, a mask fell from the sky... then another... and another... and another. Suddenly the last horseman appeared. She took off her robe and revealed herself. It was Dreema. She made masks in her hands form and threw them at Peter.

After some distance, a mask fell from the sky... then another... and another... and another. Suddenly the last horseman appeared. She took off her robe and revealed herself. It was Dreema. She made masks in her hands form and threw them at Peter.
"NO NO NO!" He shot web bullets and the masks and dodged the other ones. "This is bad." He said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back