• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"Tch..." Link said. He walked up to the creature and kicked off the visor.

The creature's body shriveled, and the colors of it's feathers shifted. It's body now had the palette of a snowy owl. You don't understand, but Pulse immediately lets out a gasp, covers her mouth, and her face pales a few shades. "O-owl..?" She whispers in shock.

The creature's body shriveled, and the colors of it's feathers shifted. It's body now had the palette of a snowy owl. You don't understand, but Pulse immediately lets out a gasp, covers her mouth, and her face pales a few shades. "O-owl..?" She whispers in shock.
Link looked at her confused. He walked past them and leaned against the wall.

Link looked at her confused. He walked past them and leaned against the wall.

She slowly lowers her hands from her face. "S-she disappeared about a year ago, and now she's d-" She buries her face in her hands and begins crying.

She slowly lowers her hands from her face. "S-she disappeared about a year ago, and now she's d-" She buries her face in her hands and begins crying.
Link said nothing. He didn't feel bad about doing the deed. In his opinion she was gone already. This was a mercy. But he did feel.empathetic.about the loss of a friend and he knew what it felt like to lose one. "I'm sorry about what happened to her."

"... What the fuck does that mean?" Joey said (Seriously, wut?)
"You k ow the guys that attacked him and tortured him on the rooftop?" Peter said.

Link said nothing. He didn't feel bad about doing the deed. In his opinion she was gone already. This was a mercy. But he did feel.empathetic.about the loss of a friend and he knew what it felt like to lose one. "I'm sorry about what happened to her."

"You k ow the guys that attacked him and tortured him on the rooftop?" Peter said.
"I actually do know who it was... it was my brother and sister." Joey replied "There was Japanese engraving of the Takanuchi clan on the mask."

John crouched beside of the body. The man looked at this sensibly, the poor woman had been broken only capable of following command. He straightened up and walked away a bit waiting for Pulse to finish her grieving.

John crouched beside of the body. The man looked at this sensibly, the poor woman had been broken only capable of following command. He straightened up and walked away a bit waiting for Pulse to finish her grieving.

"I-it's fine. Yea, this should stand as even more of a reason why we gotta kick Trauma's ass!" Her face lifted a bit, then she let out a sad sigh. "But, we need to do a few things before we head off on another hunt. There are people who need to know about Owl's death. We need to make a mass contact about this at the Platinum Order Headquarters."

"I-it's fine. Yea, this should stand as even more of a reason why we gotta kick Trauma's ass!" Her face lifted a bit, then she let out a sad sigh. "But, we need to do a few things before we head off on another hunt. There are people who need to know about Owl's death. We need to make a mass contact about this at the Platinum Order Headquarters."
"No idea what that.is." (is that like the hero league or SHIELD?)

"No idea what that.is." (is that like the hero league or SHIELD?)

(basically the grand mirage city hero league)

"Imagine whatever league of heroes you have in Edgewood. That's basically what Platinum Order is here. We aren't in the most stable conditions right now, and I doubt there'll be anyone there, but they'll all pay attention when they hear about poor Owl."

(basically the grand mirage city hero league)

"Imagine whatever league of heroes you have in Edgewood. That's basically what Platinum Order is here. We aren't in the most stable conditions right now, and I doubt there'll be anyone there, but they'll all pay attention when they hear about poor Owl."
"League of Heroes?" Link asked.

"League of Heroes?" Link asked.
"Never heard of either of those things but let's tell them if they should know" said John getting up. And getting ready to move.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back