• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"Roxie betrayed his trust" fate said
Ben sat next to her. "Saw that coming from a mile away." He mumbled. "I heard that." Sam said. "And you're right. I was stupid."

The person in question, a neon yellow haired woman in a electricity themed costume with roller skates, gave them the best smile she could manage, and panted out, "Not...important...Trauma Queen...took...her...omigodwhydidiskateforsolongandsofast....I...think...I'm..gonna..." The woman passed out, sliding to the ground.
Link caught her. "Hmmm." He said

The person in question, a neon yellow haired woman in a electricity themed costume with roller skates, gave them the best smile she could manage, and panted out, "Not...important...Trauma Queen...took...her...omigodwhydidiskateforsolongandsofast....I...think...I'm..gonna..." The woman passed out, sliding to the ground.
Hayden carried her to rooftop, he then waited for her to wake up.

Meanwhile...

Flora slowly blinked awake, and saying she was alarmed to wake up tied to a chair in a windowless, unknown location was an understatement. But the most horrifying part of all was the pastel-pink ringlet topped woman-who was supposed to be in jail-standing in front of her.

"Oh Dryad, did you honestly think you could run away from me forever?" The woman asked.

Flora wrinkled her brow in confusion. "Did you kidnap the wrong person? This is Flora, not 'Dryad'."

"Don't want to admit what you've done? Fine. At least tell me what this shit is. All I can piece together is that it's a potion." The woman snapped, holding the large, thick vial of white mixture Flora had slowly been consuming in her coffee.

Flora bit her lip and ran through the explanations she could give to her. She wasn't quite sure herself, to be honest. All she remembered was finding it on her hotel bedside table one morning with a sticky note attached to it.

"Won't tell me? Fine, doesn't matter." The woman shattered the vial on the concrete floor. "Whatever effect it has to make you forget your old girl Trauma Queen will wear off eventually."

Ben sat next to her. "Saw that coming from a mile away." He mumbled. "I heard that." Sam said. "And you're right. I was stupid."

Link caught her. "Hmmm." He said
Hayden carried her to rooftop, he then waited for her to wake up.

She lay unconscious for about a half hour, before slowly waking up. She looks happy for a second, then grimaces and sits up.

"Ahhh fuuuuuuuck. There goes my hope that was all a bad dream."

"So who's this Trauma Queen" he said while testing out the invisibility feature in the suit

"Bastard crime lady who ruled most of New Mirage's underground. Who we caught for nothing apparently, seeing as she has escaped prison and kidnapped someone who is very close to me." She said, sounding angry with the second sentence.

"Bastard crime lady who ruled most of New Mirage's underground. Who we caught for nothing apparently, seeing as she has escaped prison and kidnapped someone who is very close to me." She said, sounding angry with the second sentence.
"Why don't I help? I kinda need to beat someone up after all thats been happening to me." he said.

"It happens" fate said
Ben rested his head on her shoulder. "Been a long week."

Link helped her up. Your lucky I've been fighting the same guy for thousands of years." He said

"Why don't I help? I kinda need to beat someone up after all thats been happening to me." he said.

Ben rested his head on her shoulder. "Been a long week."

Link helped her up. Your lucky I've been fighting the same guy for thousands of years." He said

"Damn. Well that was actually what I came here for. I can't exactly take down this woman alone, and me and the other metas in Grand Mirage are....in a rough patch. To be specific: Lavender Widow and Candle aren't speaking to me, Penumbra and Umbra hate my guts, and Owl has been missing for over a year now and nobody has a clue where she fucking yoinked off to. And those are just the ones that are coming to mind right now. I guess I could've asked Mouse, but she's kind of useless in a fight." She explained.

She looked at the two and said, "You got anyone else around here willing to help?"

Yahhah Yahhah

"Tell me about it" she said
"I'm going to assume your being sarcastic." Ben said dozily his eye getting heavy.

"Damn. Well that was actually what I came here for. I can't exactly take down this woman alone, and me and the other metas in Grand Mirage are....in a rough patch. To be specific: Lavender Widow and Candle aren't speaking to me, Penumbra and Umbra hate my guts, and Owl has been missing for over a year now and nobody has a clue where she fucking yoinked off to. And those are just the ones that are coming to mind right now. I guess I could've asked Mouse, but she's kind of useless in a fight." She explained.

She looked at the two and said, "You got anyone else around here willing to help?"

Yahhah Yahhah
Link shrugged.

(I SAID, you got anyone else around here willing to help? Yahhah Yahhah )

(soz for being impatient i'm just excited to get this arc up)

Yahhah Yahhah
(Guess I’ll just jump in randomly).

John has been patrolling the area, just having a nice fly around when he noticed a little group of people on top of a building. Either they were really damn good at playing dress up or they were heroes and shit was goin down. At least he figured, John didn’t really know the way heroes were working these days. The armored man landed heavily near them, his helmeted head looked up taking the three in. Guy dressed up like medieval ages, kid wearing a metal suit, and a woman were some really loud shock stuff. “What’s going on here” he asked.

John has been patrolling the area, just having a nice fly around when he noticed a little group of people on top of a building. Either they were really damn good at playing dress up or they were heroes and shit was goin down. At least he figured, John didn’t really know the way heroes were working these days. The armored man landed heavily near them, his helmeted head looked up taking the three in. Guy dressed up like medieval ages, kid wearing a metal suit, and a woman were some really loud shock stuff. “What’s going on here” he asked.
"Some evil bitch kidnapped someone and we are trying to find them. Why you ask?" he said.

"Some evil bitch kidnapped someone and we are trying to find them. Why you ask?" he said.

"Pretty much what Red-boy here said. Since the other metas in Grand Mirage City aren't on good terms with me, I've come to recruit some heroes from Edgewood, probably kick Trauma Queen's ass, and save my kidnapped friend."

The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth

"Pretty much what Red-boy here said. Since the other metas in Grand Mirage City aren't on good terms with me, I've come to recruit some heroes from Edgewood, probably kick Trauma Queen's ass, and save my kidnapped friend."

The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth
John nodded. “Eh, I’ll help ya. Energy at your service” he said. Clanging his fist on his chest producing loud noises of metal against metal while introducing himself.

Last edited:
"I'm going to assume your being sarcastic." Ben said dozily his eye getting heavy.

Link shrugged.
John nodded. “Eh, I’ll help ya. Energy at your service” he said. Clanging his fist on his chest producing loud noises of metal against metal.
"Ahem I am Sacred Power! im just wearing a temporary armor due to reasons..." he stated

Pulse nodded in satisfaction at the new arrival's show of power. "Alright, what about you? You in, thousand year fighter?" She asked, pointing to the guy that'd helped her up.

Sam walked aimlessly through Edgewood with no end goal or destination in mind.
She betrayed you. She betrayed the people you care about. After legion. After the civil war. After everything you've done she betrayed you.

Sam didn't respond. He just kept walking through the streets. The world usually busy and colorful was now dull and gray to him.
Not me. Us... You're a part of me. And I accept that.
Sam said. Dark Angel went silent. Yet it was only a slight relief to the pain. To the emptyness he felt at this moment. He slowly aimlessly walked to an abandoned building.

He stopped and fell to his knees putting his hands to eyes as tears began to flow from them. What starts as small quiets sobs slowly escelates into fury. He sobs grew louder and more powerful. Then he looked up into the world with an expression that was both furious and broken. And he began to scream. As he did he stopped holding back. His emotions. His sadness, his anger, his fear. They all burst from him in a wave of mental power.

The scream was heard accross the whole city amplified by his telepathic power. Waves of telekinetic energy burst from his body. The building shook and crumbled around him. When finally it was over it just huddled in the debris thinking of the things Roxie told Wolfe and how the only reason she knew them was because he let her in. "It's my fault. My fault my fault. My fault.

Dragunov Dragunov Rcticwolf Rcticwolf Musicnotes Musicnotes FoolsErin FoolsErin LumaThePhoenix LumaThePhoenix Yahhah Yahhah @Drumonkey
The solider is half asleep, barely holding his head up on the table. The girl shoots him a look, but he just yawns and continues to look bored.
"Well sounds like it's time to wake up." Joey said
Maddy had ran into Spider-man, they talked for a minute as she jumped down to a window ledge. After he left she jumped to a few other ledges before she jumped to a smaller building and she pulled herself up on the roof's edge.
Haruhi stopped firing as she saw the buildings crumble
(Sorry about that, jury duty. Good news is I got excused. I'm happy too because I really hate that prosecutor.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back