• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

Sol stopped on the way to the place he’d been sleeping these past couple days. “What happened to him” said Sol. Looking at Ben’s injuries.
"Don't know all the specifics, just that he was bleeding out. Maddy healed him but I'm taking him to the infirmary so he can recover and get some blood" he said.

"Do not know for certain, but there is almost no futures where this....Ben.....dies." She confirmed.

"Don't know all the specifics, just that he was bleeding out. Maddy healed him but I'm taking him to the infirmary so he can recover and get some blood" he said.
“Good to know that he’s been healed. Means I can save a bit of energy in good conscience” said Sol. Sitting down and rubbing his head. Poor delicate humans said the figure in Sol’s head. Sol continued ignoring it. It was just a mild inconvenience.

“Good to know that he’s been healed. Means I can save a bit of energy in good conscience” said Sol. Sitting down and rubbing his head. Poor delicate humans said the figure in Sol’s head. Sol continued ignoring it. It was just a mild inconvenience.
Alex nods going to the infirmary

Last edited:
Oracle, now in an empty living room, began looking through the past of the people she had met, inhaling deep breaths of smoke.

Oracle, now in an empty living room, began looking through the past of the people she had met, inhaling deep breaths of smoke.
She sees Alex was involved in an accident that turned him into a cyborg. She also sees that his mom, sister, and uncle could see into the future. She could see fate traveled from one dimension to another.

She may see that Sol had come from another realm, where he was of royal blood and used to be second in line for the throne, until he was framed by his brother in an attempt to take all eight elements. But Sol was simply banished to Earth.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back