• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

A black, swirling portal appeared on the wall, radiating dark energies and giving Anima an eerie feeling. The sound of metal hitting metal came from the portal, and specks of blackness occasionally came from it.

Then, a figure clad in black armor stepped throught the portal, his sword hanging from his waist and his helmet obscuring his face. Two red spheres stared at it's surroundings, finally landing on both Anima and Zadock.

"You called me, and I answered. Now speak, why have you summoned me?" Aeshma said with a low, almost growling voice that send chills into Anima.

Upon recognizing the daemon, Anima hid behind Zadock.

"WHAT ARE YOU CRAZY!?" She murmured.
Zadock chanted in a foreign language and his skeleton mages shook their hands reinforcing the barrier that would hold the demon in place and in this realm until Zadock let him go. "I have summoned you to have you remove your curse from this girl."

The man looked up at him. (I know meant to say 90's not sixties. I pay tribute to my herl by giving him a cameo) "Hello. I'm Stan Lee."
"Well Mr. Lee, I see you're looking at pictures of your many wives. We are here to discuss Iron Arm. Do you know anything about it?"
"Yeah, And I got the money, tell me info and you get the money..."
"It ain't Tombstone, but there's a guy at the corner of 5th and Main who can sell you the stuff. Purple shirt, red hat. Wears perfume that smells like strawberries. That'll be 10,000 dollars." the guy said

Zadock chanted in a foreign language and his skeleton mages shook their hands reinforcing the barrier that would hold the demon in place and in this realm until Zadock let him go. "I have summoned you to have you remove your curse from this girl."
"And why should I obey you, necromancer?" Aeshma said, as black tendrils began to appear from the portal, and crept along the barrier, applying pressure to it.

He gave him the 10 grand and walked out. He texted Joey the info he got, I think I found our perp, he is at the corner at 5th and Main, and wears a purple shirt,red hat, and a perfume that smells like Strawberries
"Well Mr. Lee, I see you're looking at pictures of your many wives. We are here to discuss Iron Arm. Do you know anything about it?"

"It ain't Tombstone, but there's a guy at the corner of 5th and Main who can sell you the stuff. Purple shirt, red hat. Wears perfume that smells like strawberries. That'll be 10,000 dollars." the guy said

"No no no." Fate said taking off her hood and pressing iron the wound. "Got to do something...I wish I could fix this..." With one hand she took out her phone. She really didn't have many numbers in it. She called Alex. "Alex can you get here fast? Ben's bleeding. I.. Don't know what to do" there was the sound of panic and worry in her voice.
Ben was still unconscious.

"Sure I can." Stan said. "The stuff's bad. There's a dealer near here purple shirt. Red hat. Smells like fruit. He'll tell you where it's coming from.

"Sure I can." Stan said. "The stuff's bad. There's a dealer near here purple shirt. Red hat. Smells like fruit. He'll tell you where it's coming from.
" I'm on my way." Alex said hanging up. Fate held her hood on thevcwoud. "Stay with me Ben. Please"

" I'm on my way." Alex said hanging up. Fate held her hood on thevcwoud. "Stay with me Ben. Please"
The Omnitrix deactivated otherwise it would have tranaformed him by now. He was still unresponsive.

At the hospital Peter went to Maddy. "Maddy. Ben's bleeding out. Alex will take you to him."

"And why should I obey you, necromancer?" Aeshma said, as black tendrils began to appear from the portal, and crept along the barrier, applying pressure to it.
Zadock used more energy to reinforce the barrier and he said "I am not just some necromancer but that's neither here nor there I ask in return for several souls." Zadock seemed calm and not worried at all.

He gave him the 10 grand and walked out. He texted Joey the info he got, I think I found our perp, he is at the corner at 5th and Main, and wears a purple shirt,red hat, and a perfume that smells like Strawberries

"Thank you very much Mr. Lee. I'm sure that stuff is better off the streets. And... have your drinks on me." Joey said as he put a 100 dollar bill on the table. "Have a nice day!"

Joey sent Hayden a text "Alright, leave my money at the house." He said

"Thank you very much Mr. Lee. I'm sure that stuff is better off the streets. And... have your drinks on me." Joey said as he put a 100 dollar bill on the table. "Have a nice day!"

"Thank you young man. Excelsior." Stan said.

Hayden went back home and put the briefcase at the table

The Omnitrix deactivated otherwise it would have tranaformed him by now. He was still unresponsive.

At the hospital Peter went to Maddy. "Maddy. Ben's bleeding out. Alex will take you to him."
" ok give me one second" she said signing some forms. She handed the forms to a nurse. "I'll be back." She went outside and Alex flew her to the scene.

Zadock used more energy to reinforce the barrier and he said "I am not just some necromancer but that's neither here nor there I ask in return for several souls." Zadock seemed calm and not worried at all.
The daemon stared at Zadock, with a hint of amusement on his eyes. "Souls? Do you think you can buy me with souls?" Aeshma said to him. "I'm not in need of souls. I want something else." He spoke, more and more tendrils pouring from the portal, slowly but steadily covering the surface of the barrier.

By now Fate was really panicking. Maddy went over. "Move. Let me handle this" Fate nodded slowly moving away from Ben and let the healer do her job. Maddy started healing Ben
By the time the wound had sealed he had lost a lot of blood. Weather or not he'd live was uncertain.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back