• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"Some gal told me that Tombstone made it, but I don't believe it,," Hayden sighed, "And I found this bone with teeth marks from a 23 year old woman"
"Tombstone isn't our guy. I talked with Fisk." Joey replied as he picked his teeth. "Fisk said that Tombstone has no involvement in it. Try the other contacts."
"You got it." He said.
He got in the car "Know where to check first?"

"Stop!" She shouted before punching the one with the needle.
Ben was unconcious. The man dropped the needle and it broke. "To hell with this " they said running off.

Ben was on his knees limp unconscious. Unresponsive. His shirt and jacet were lying in a puddle of water

"Tombstone isn't our guy. I talked with Fisk." Joey replied as he picked his teeth. "Fisk said that Tombstone has no involvement in it. Try the other contacts."

He got in the car "Know where to check first?"
"There's a bar that the big man owns. The perfect place to get information." He said.

Ben was unconcious. The man dropped the needle and it broke. "To hell with this " they said running off.

Ben was on his knees limp unconscious. Unresponsive. His shirt and jacet were lying in a puddle of water
"I really scared them off?" She said going over to Ben. "Come on Ben wake up."

"Ah the Thompson... a true classic automatic rifle. I take it you have a drum barrel?" Joey asked. (I thought this was the 21 century)
"I like the classics." Hammerhead said. "Feels good to have one in my hands." He opened the door and walked in. "Plus it tells 'em I mean business."

"I really scared them off?" She said going over to Ben. "Come on Ben wake up."
Ben's scar had opened. More than likely he was bleeding out.

"alright, but it better be good...meet me at the bar down 10th and 9th"(I think Hayden's gonna meet Hammerhead)
(That's up to The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth )
"I like the classics." Hammerhead said. "Feels good to have one in my hands." He opened the door and walked in. "Plus it tells 'em I mean business."

"So, who's the guy we need to meet?" Joey asked.

"No no no." Fate said taking off her hood and pressing iron the wound. "Got to do something...I wish I could fix this..." With one hand she took out her phone. She really didn't have many numbers in it. She called Alex. "Alex can you get here fast? Ben's bleeding. I.. Don't know what to do" there was the sound of panic and worry in her voice.

It was a man chewing tobacco in the corner "You the guy?" He asked.

"Nice to meet you, what's your name." Joey said as he took a seat.
The man looked up at him. (I know meant to say 90's not sixties. I pay tribute to my herl by giving him a cameo) "Hello. I'm Stan Lee."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back