• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

Hayden's face flushed, "Uh I remembered I had dinner plans, um I'll be right back, I gotta cancel them..." Hayden flies back to the house and throws the orb where it originally was. He then flied back. "So what did I miss?"
"Good... I'd better find it when I get home." Joey said as he turned to the dealer. He then pulled out a gun and shot the dealer in the stomach "FUCK!" He fell to the floor "Hammer, you're up."

"Good... I'd better find it when I get home." Joey said as he turned to the dealer. He then pulled out a gun and shot the dealer in the stomach "FUCK!" He fell to the floor "Hammer, you're up."
Hammerhead threw the man in the trunk. The shot wasn't fatal. "Always a pleasure." He said.

Hammerhead threw the man in the trunk. The shot wasn't fatal. "Always a pleasure." He said.
Hayden's face flushed, "Uh I remembered I had dinner plans, um I'll be right back, I gotta cancel them..." Hayden flies back to the house and throws the orb where it originally was. He then flied back. "So what did I miss?"
"Based on your sweat, you took the orb didn't you?" Joey said with a sigh to Hayden. He turned to Hammerhead "I know, that's the point."

Oracle opened one of her eyes and looked around the room to see if she was still alone.

(On me lunch break! Woohoo!)
Eris is on her phone and casually walking through the city while Tyson is still patrolling the city in a stolen police car.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back