• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"Okay" Diana smiled and came over. Allyson opened her toolbox and started taking out some of her tools
"wait a sec allyson. alex's is extremely dangerous to work with. he's generating too much electricity." He turned to Diana. "diana something needs to act as a conductor to remove the extra electricity. with you're healing powers it'd e safest for you to try." He said.

"wait a sec allyson. alex's is extremely dangerous to work with. he's generating too much electricity." He turned to Diana. "diana something needs to act as a conductor to remove the extra electricity. with you're healing powers it'd e safest for you to try." He said.
"I don't know if I can do it.. I only made the nanites heal once." She said. Allyson looked at Sans. "I know Sans."

Diana nodded. "Okay Ill try." She placed her hand on Alex. Allyson watched before zoning out for a second.
When the surpluss electricity left Alex and entered her body the nanites went to work. Although very painful the nanites did their job spectacularly keeping her from injury.

When the surpluss electricity left Alex and entered her body the nanites went to work. Although very painful the nanites did their job spectacularly keeping her from injury.
"I think it worked." Diana said removing her hand from Alex. Allyson nodded. "Nice job. I'll get to work on him now" she took out a a small iPad that was attached to a wire.

"Well I was trained by villains and assassins. " she said and turned around after getting kicked and punched her. "And its just Maddy, not Madeline."

Rebecca smirked after getting hit "what, dont like being called that?"

Chroma soon stopped and jumped over it and slams the blade right infront of Jackson causing a shock wave making him fall over.
Jackson fell but caught himself with his hands. Chroma's feet were covered in stone trapping her. He used a ki blast on the ground propelling him a few feet away from her.

Jackson fell but caught himself with his hands. Chroma's feet were covered in stone trapping her. He used a ki blast on the ground propelling him a few feet away from her.
Chroma soon released her effigy as her pelt soon comes to life as the pelt comes off her revealing her face.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back