• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Superheroes and Villains Group Rp - Interest Check

Fluffy Cookies

Angelic Demon
Roleplay Type(s)
Self explanatory really. I don't care how literate you are just as long as it's more than three-word sentences and no abbreviations. I just want to see if anyone wants to join. I also don't wish to be the first one to post in the main, but if I must, I must.

Last edited:
I'm interested!

(I have also come to realize I haven't checked the group interest checks in a bit XD)

hi! i don't really know what this rp is supposed to be about? maybe you should check other interest check threads here to consider what should be posted in a thread because "villains and superheroes" is super broad and comes across as if you haven't thought of a plot or a setting at all for this to take place in. you might generate more interest if you take the time to think about the rp you want to put forward for others! 🤗

It can be anything really, we'll just wait until there are more people before we start the rp. If you want to post some ideas now, that'll be completely fine.

So you’ve started your own hero rp before asking to join ours? Now I’m just confused

Yes, I got bored. Don't pay any attention to it if it bothers you too much. I just get REALLY bored when I only have a couple of RPs that I'm in.

It can be anything really, we'll just wait until there are more people before we start the rp. If you want to post some ideas now, that'll be completely fine.
but you, as the gm, should be the one to post ideas and have a sound structure for the rp, it shouldn't be up to the people you're asking for interest from 🙈 i see that you're quite impatient and get bored with only a few rps you're in, but that will consistently be the case unless you put some thought into the rps you're starting!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back