• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Superhero World ~ Main

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
6211482bdbcbc92bc7e187bbf90b7ff5.pngAs shard was trying to type and get the damned computer to work before he felt hands on his shoulders. Shocked and startled he quickly reached for his knife turning around and went to stab. as he looked he noticed it was just a kid. his eyes went wide as he went to stop himself his own shadow doing it for him grabbing his arm leaving the knife one MM from her face. Upon closer inspection she looked like she was dressed up right as a fairy. and he didn't sense her at all when she appeared. whoever she was, she might be pretty skilled. "That was close..... Don't sneak up on me next time kid. Your the hero they sent? Fine but I don't know what you can do to help. Situation is we have a hostage who is being tortured and that torture is being broadcasted city wide." He said scooting over and pulling a chair up for her. " careful though, A kid shouldn't watch this. " He pointed to the screen to show the video.

Sakata.Gintoki.full.1003804.jpg" Question 5! The capital of Saudi Arabia is?" teddy asked holding a microphone up to her mouth as Two soldiers were picking her and her chair up setting them back up. Gauze having more bruises and having blood leak out of her mouth coughed into the microphone before shoutingTsumiki.Mikan.full.1985899.jpg "The Town of GO TO HELL!!" as she spat blood onto his suit again. " Oooh im sorry but THATS THE WRONG ANSWER!" Teddy yelled as he swung the crowbar again hitting her leg as she screamed in pain. " God... this is what I hate about you super strengths.... you guys just wont break!" He said swinging again also hitting one of the soldiers behind her in the arm " Ooh sorry buddy... yeah that arm looks broken.. Oh well cant have broken merchandise" He chimed as he pulled out a pistol shooting the soldier in the head multiple times. " Now then dear... Im going to ask question six. You better answer correctly or i'm going to upgrade from the crowbar~" He chimed as Gauze was breathing heavily all the abuse taking its toll on her.

" Bastards been running some sort of sick twisted quiz show. asking her questions that belong on jeopardy and hitting her hard with the crowbar every time she answers wrong..." Shard said as his fist tightened enraged by seeing this."
( Deathkitten Deathkitten Osuka Osuka )

Time: 12:05
At Scene:
A-Class Superhero Shardaken, Vigilante Blood-Drunk, C-Class Superhero Petal
Threat Level: Zero
Known Threats: None?

1553329173111.pngThe knife in her face was startling, but it didn't deter Petal! There was someone who needed to be saved! A hostage situation! She planted her hands against the back of the chair he offered, smacking it hard enough it tilted back as she stared at the screen.

"I bet I can find them!" she announced before swinging the chair around and planting herself in it. She huffed out a breath and clasped her hands together again, closing her eyes so she could focus. Petal muttered what would sound like gibberish into her hands quietly, bringing them up to her mouth almost as though she was praying to some deity. After a moment of focus, she had the location... not that she could really so much describe the location... but she could go there.

One fist went to her hip, the other went up into the air, "I will save the day!"

And... she was gone again.

When she reappeared, it would be on the live stream, near the bound victim. "Hello, evil-doer! Petal is here to stop your tirade of terror against this poor woman! You're under arrest! Don't resist or I'll be forced to use force!"

Cam E. Leon Cam E. Leon Osuka Osuka

6211482bdbcbc92bc7e187bbf90b7ff5.pngShard just stared at her as she disappeared. " She just went in there... with no backup...." he said shocked. He looked at the screen now fully worried, He couldn't let a kid die. " dammit she should have took me!"

Sakata.Gintoki.full.1003804.jpg"..........Kid...your either brave or incredibly stupid look around, you got around 10 armed soldiers with customized M4 Carbines. I personally am holding a .44 caliber Handgun. And you forgot about the Sorceress standing right behind you~" He chimed as a lady stood behind her holding a grimoiretumblr_pbth5yJgfw1v2gw9ko1_1280.png" Yes Sir..." before incanting as magic chains wrapped around her locking her in place. " Yeah... Imma guess your a newbie hero. So let me guess buddy-o! you wanted to gallavantly charge in to save the day expecting nothing bad to happen! you were gonna save the darling girl here and be her knight in shining..... Flower petals...." Teddy said as he pointed her gun to his chin before turning around. " So little missy got anything to say to your darling rescuer?.... I said HAVE ANYTHING TO SAY!?" he got angrier as Gauze dint reply and shot her in the leg causing Gauze to yelp in pain. She looked up with tears in her eyes as she coughed more blood. " Pl-please....help me....." was all she managed to say before coughing more " Oooh so she can talk! Bravo~" Teddy said clapping.

( Osuka Osuka Deathkitten Deathkitten )

Time: 12:05
At Scene:
C-Class Superhero Petal, Teddy, Gauze, a sorceress, and at least ten guards.
Threat Level: Three
Known Threats: Hydrus

1553336964902.pngOkay! Maybe this wasn't the best idea she's ever had... but she was here now and that girl needed help! There was no choice, chains or not!

"You have spells, I have a special spell! Wanna hear what it's called?" She disappeared from the chains, appearing behind Teddy this time, "Nopeus Maximus. You know, teleporting is a lot easier when you're within line of sight."

"Also. Why do I care about guns? And why are you hurting this girl? What do you want?? You know, if you kill your hostage before you get whatever you're hostaging her for, then she doesn't make a very good hostage anymore. That's silly of you. Also... what's with all the masks and stuff? Very gothic, kinda emo."

She disappeared once more, appearing in front of the sorceress to very firmly attempt to smack the grimoire out of her hands, "These books are dangerous in hands like yours, why don't you set it down for a while!?"

As she was going about, Petal was wondering, deeply pondering... what was she supposed to do now? Hah. Should have thought that one through maybe.

Cam E. Leon Cam E. Leon Osuka Osuka

" God heroes like you are so annoying" teddy complained allowed as simply watched bored. A small buzz was made from his coat pocket as he reached for a cellphone. "Well despite annoyances the plan worked. Morticia, give our guest a collar to take her damsel in distress home. " He chimed as the bird Lady nodded again and let a rat climb out of her sleeve as she gently held it before snapping it's neck and crushing it within her hands before she opened her hands again a ne Grimoire within them. " Let thy sinner feel weight upon their soul as the the struggle to breath from the toll of their sins. " She said as a tattoo of black feathers appeared around Gauze's neck. Teddy picked Gauze up off the ground and tossed her body to Petal once she was close enough. " We are done here. After all our ratings were so high you guys didn't even notice our plan. Have a nice trip it's been a pain in the ass having you. " he said as the woman used a crows feather to draw a circle in the air a portal opening from it.

Gauze as she was going into Petals arms dazed in and out of consciences all she saw was petals face before blacking out.
( Deathkitten Deathkitten also on mobile sorry for poor post qaulity

Users who are viewing this thread

Back