• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Superhero World ~ Main

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Time: 09:15
At Scene:
Ceris and Aran Everborne, Merise Lenai
Threat Level: None
Known Threats: Momma dragon

oracle girl 2.jpg"Ah... erm... yeah. Sorry. Right. I should probably do that..." she muttered, faltering as she walked up to the bar and cleared her throat again awkwardly, "I think it'd be a little early for something alcoholic, so how about an Arnold Palmer?" It was beyond cold in the bar now, and she rubbed her arm a little in response to that. She didn't want to start shivering or something.

"I don't know how to approach something like this. This is my first assignment of this sort, and I was really excited and nervous. I'm happy for Aran and excited that there's another oracle/psychic-type powered in the area. It can be something that leaves you feeling really scared and alone if you're not resilient. With something like that explosion... if there's not enough information surrounding a vision, it can make you feel extremely paranoid, worried something might happen at any time."

She fiddled with the hem of her dress and looked over at Aran and the piano, sheepishly smiling at him as an apology for talking too much.

At Scene:

Cerise gave a small nod as her eyes returned to normal and she set the cracked glass off to the side. As she calmed down and prepared the drink the room returned to normal temperatures. " Firstly the bar is named after Aran. He is the newest of the nearly 300 Weavers of Fate that I've guarded for over 2000 years. All of them are spider demihumans so there you go. Secondly I hire a private tutor to homeschool Aran. Third, I have no interest of sending him to a place where he is not in my immediate vicinity. Lastly, Here is your drink Miss Merise. " her attitude had calmed down and seemed kinder yet stil wary as she handed her the drink.

At Scene:
Aran gave a sigh of relief seeing mom calmed down. Still to see another person with similar abilities was amazing. Not wanting to intrude on an important conversation he finished tuning and sat down to play a melody to see if he got it perfect.

Deathkitten Deathkitten

Time: 09:18
At Scene:

oracle girl 2.jpgShe smiled down at her drink instead as Ceris set it down, her finger running along the rim. She took a long sip and nodded a little, "Yes... that's pretty much the answer I expected to get. Is it the need for protection that makes you so uncomfortable with the idea? Does he have a purpose already set out for him or is he free to choose his own fate? If he's free to choose his own fate, then, apologies, but shouldn't it be his choice where he learns?"

She held up a hand in pause, "That isn't to say that he would choose the school. I'm simply not a big fan of life plans being some immovable object thrust upon a kid by their parents or guardians. My feelings aside, though, it is your choice in the long run."

"Wouldn't you like to know a thing or two about the place you're so swiftly denying? Beyond that... who knows. Astrella is flexible. Maybe you could work out something with her to have in-home sessions? She's got some of the best teachers in the world under her employ..." she explained before swiveling around in her bar stool to look at Aran again.

"Aran! What do you want to be when you're older? Any ideas of what you want to do with your powers or talents?"

Cam E. Leon Cam E. Leon

At Scene:

Ceris gave a small nod before saying" the weaver of fates is a title that removed a lot of will. A person with that title literally weaves pictures of the future. Those are valuable to many evil people. So pardon me if I seem overprotective." She made a small scowl. Ever since she tried to warn that hero alliance she's been hounded non stop about how he could be a use for the greater good. Some of these heroes need to realize he's just a teenage boy.

At Scene:
Known Threats: Momma dragon.

"H-huh me?" Aran said flustered as he stopped playing. " I -I don't know really but... i love music so maybe something to do with that.... I play at the bar during slow nights..." he was having trouble looking right at her. He just fumbled with the keys of his piano nwrvously

Deathkitten Deathkitten

Last edited:
Time: 09:20
At Scene:

oracle girl 2.jpgMerise nodded at her explanation. Perhaps she was coming on a little too strong. A little too hard on her. Her focus was on Aran now, though, and she smiled at his answer.

"Ooo, a budding musician? Are you a fan of Johnny D.? He's a Superhero himself, albeit a bit of an arrogant one. He uses his music to do amazing things." She pursed her lips and thought quietly for a moment, hopping down off her chair with drink in hand to go walk over to the piano. She leaned against the wood and smiled at Aran again, "I wonder what would happen if you tried to mix your weaving with music, or if anything would even happen at all. Sometimes, abilities mix in bizarre and interesting ways. You've always got to think outside the box when you're a powered person. Who knows, maybe you could weave with music or something neat like that?"

"The way I do it is... I kind of... well, I look at the stars. What I call stars, anyway. It's like my own personal planetarium, but I haven't been able to figure out why that is yet. It's kinda similar to what that one famous family does, weirdly enough. Here. I can show you," she said, setting down her drink before spreading her arms out, palms up, and closing her eyes. When she opened them again a moment later, a burst of soft light came out from her like a wave. It slowly passed through the room like a ring, leaving numerous glowing balls of light in its wake.

Each of them was a star, and if you tried to look at the bigger picture, as it were, galaxies were visible, made up of all those tiny stars. Not all were yellow. They were a myriad of different colors. Some blue, some yellow, some red, some even flickering like a light bulb about to go out.

She breathed out slowly to calm herself and focused her vision on Aran again, "What do you think?"

Cam E. Leon Cam E. Leon

Time: 09:10
Location: 5 Freeway at Burnside Bridge, headed southbound, Portland, Oregon
At Scene:
Intern-Class Superhero Digerati
Threat Level: Two
Known Threats: High-tech motorcycle

1550364715801.png"You just want to talk?" he parroted, brow furrowing in confusion, "Why the hell would you want to talk?"

He pursed his lips at his compliments, "Y...yeah. I'm kinda formally trained. My school isn't exactly operating anymore though. I wasn't hurt because of the wards. That's all. They're just... they're like shields." The boy looked him up and down, "Figures you're one of those tech Heroes. I can't imagine having to repair the thing that lets me be superhuman all the time. I get that you sort actually enjoy building stuff, but that must get annoying."

His hand dropped to his side, relaxing as he didn't think he'd have to shoot him anymore. "I... really I just want to leave. You've got the bike back. I know it was dumb to do that sort of thing. I just want to go and forget about it. No one was hurt... aside from the bike. I didn't exactly expect to do a sudden front-flip, after all."

The scan on the boy's face would come up fairly quickly. He was already in the system, but instead of as a criminal, it was as a student. An uncomfortable student picture popped up in his peripheral vision that matched the boy standing in front of him. The name underneath of it read "Aoan M. Banksi". It was from the school that had gotten attacked by a Supervillain a little while ago up North in Alaska. An Arcane School for Young Magi. The school was well and truly shut down while repairs were made, Headmistress was injured, some students had died, others had irreparable injuries, and there was another student that made his way here as well on recommendation - one Fay D. Fluorite who was enrolled in the nearby Astrella's Boarding School.

(( Kyrenka Kyrenka Osuka Osuka Referenced Fay's school.))

Time: 09:20
At Scene:
Known Threats: Momma dragon.

Aran listened as he stared at the stars. He slowly looked around" Its beautiful. "He said to her as he walked around " I've never heard of that musician but.... if I let my other arms out I can play my strings like guitars and harps. My arms scare most people though so I hide them..." Aran said as he touched his fingertips together pulling them apart strings connecting each of his fingertips to the fingertips on the other hand. " This is how my power works. I can make strings as strong as steel cable from my fingertips and my other arms. When I have a vision my body moves on its own and weaves. I haven't learned how to change the colors of my string but when a vision happens the colors change to match the vision. " he said as he blushed some from showing his power.

( Deathkitten Deathkitten )

Last edited:
Time: 09:12
At Scene:
S-Class Superhero The Hammer, Intern-class Superhero Feral, Kid Clock, Maggie the Magnificent, Blue, Shardaken, and lots of troops
Known Threats: Hammer being in charge

1550379655631.png"So... whatcha doing here?" she asked, floating back and forth so she could watch her shadow copy copy her movements, "Also... that doesn't sound like it tastes great at all. I guess you have to make sure to have your mouth closed when you go in? Super stealthy but super gross... hmm."

"I wonder what elements your shadows are composed of. If the taste is like water, is it a liquid? Can you drown in it? Like... can you breathe in the shadows? Can other people breathe in the shadows? Can you take people along in the shadows? If they do come along, do they taste the same things as you?" she asked rapid-fire questions, slowly floating in a circle until she was upside-down, "Oh. Wait. I forget. Did you say why you're here yet?"

Cam E. Leon Cam E. Leon

Time: 09:13
At Scene:
S-Class Superhero The Hammer, Intern-class Superhero Feral, Kid Clock, Maggie the Magnificent, Blue, Shardaken, and lots of troops
Known Threats: Hammer being in charge

Shard quietly listened to the barrage f questions before giving a rapid fire answer back. " I can't drown in it but it does feel like being underwater. The effects of other people being in the shadows differ from people if I view them as friendly they are fine, see them as enemy then the shadows actively attack the person when they are inside. I can transport up to 2 people within the shadows. I've never asked them how it tastes. And I'm here for surveillance on the rookies and you. I'm a stealth and recon hero because it's easier then cleaning up the dead bodies I leave when I fight. " he said bluntly with no hesitation. Even around kids Shardaken never hid his uncaring Natura about murder and violence. He kept the shadow mimicking blue the entire time to entertain her while he answered her questions.

( Deathkitten Deathkitten )

Handle dog.

Handle dog with care, but handle dog like one isn’t a threat. The general guideline for handling a dog was usually to get onto their level – at least as much as squatting allowed and hold your hands up. If you had food, that was an even better way of dealing with things. Considering the fact that she was training Fido to be a battle companion, and was definitely tooting her horn because modesty was for chumps, she most definitely did have something to offer. After having crouched and presented the food to the dog, who was obviously domesticated, made friends, and gave the dog a pat, she was off, snapping her fingers to keep the dog in tow.

It most definitely was a long walk home, now that she had really thought about it. Her flight time here was so short due to the amount of power in her flight pack and the disproportional amount of weight in comparison, which thankfully gave her a lot to work with as far as acceleration. Still, long walk or not, she had to admit that there was something soothing about being away from civilization. Everything man-made either gleamed, blended with black-on-darker-black, or hummed quietly, but out in (at least a somewhat controlled) natural environment, things were truly quiet. No beeping, whirring, buzzing, humming, or clinking to be found. It allowed her mind to wander in a more relaxed way rather than the somewhat focused brainstorming she would do for her next project.

It let her take it all in: The crinkling of leaves, sifting of foliage, the light breeze of the wind…. The sudden, deafening roar that was the woodland floor below her as she watched the light of day quickly fade from all-encompassing to a single beacon in a dark cavern…

React. That was all she could do. With a sudden lurch in her body, Alexandria moved to snatch the dog from mid-air and curl around it, back to the cavern floor to shield the innocent creature from their sudden descent before her back slammed into the rocky floor below. A wheeze of breath and groan of pain left her as she impacted, forcing her body to let go of the dog that would surely flop and scurry as it scrambled to take in its new environment.

“Yeah...” She coughed, curling on her side as she tried to catch her breath. “So great… Fuck nature...”

It was a minute or two before she had caught her breath, which was great since the suit, now in a closed configuration, slowly descended through the hole above her before finally touching down.

“Flight configuration charge depleted, Ms. Norman,” came Namia’s voice from the suit’s speaker. “Recommended course of action: Underground Woodland paths.”

“Perfect,” Alexandria groaned as she picked herself off the stone floor and stretched. “Now I gotta trudge through a-

“Excuse me, did you just say...”

Now it was time for her to shut up. Alexandria’s brows furrowed as she paced forth, the armor following behind her, her eyes widening as they finally adjusted to the dim light so that she could take in her environment. It appeared, obviously, to be an entire underground woodland of it’s own, with what had to be enough water to keep the flora alive in the caverns, and a blue light that radiated through the fog that swallowed her surroundings. If this was either an ill omen, or a sign from some sort of God, she couldn’t tell.

“Burning Bush or Burn for Eternity?” she muttered out loud as her armor hissed. Without even thinking about it, Alexandria was clambering back into the suit and running diagnostics. Apparently, Namia had to take her time with getting to the hospital or the turbulence would have exacerbated the injured woman’s wounds, and the trip back was a double-time command in the scripting. It was obvious that the hardware she had for the exosuit’s homing tracker for the armor was working fine. There was nothing to do about the fact she hit the ground before Namia had delivered the suit to her, since it was just a variable that one couldn’t control.

However, the HUD of her helmet helped immensely in cleaning up the picture and making the environment easier to scan.

“Namia..?” Alexandria muttered as her HUD blinked at her right periphery to flag the dog. “Where does this lead?”

Deathkitten Deathkitten

Time: 09:10
At Scene:
S-Class Superhero Lord Caesar, A-Class Superhero Jupiter, B-Class Superhero Red Rover, Roarke
Threat Level: Zero
Known Threats: None

1550387784297.pngIt took Jupiter a few moments to find her voice again. Instead of speaking, she was just watching incredulously as Caesar started trying to pick a fight with the damned Demon Lord she accidentally summoned. Just her freaking luck. She probably couldn't even summon him on purpose most days! And that wasn't to mention that he came willingly. There would be no bossing this guy around.

She cleared her throat after everyone had spoken and sighed deeply, "We don't need that much aid. I had intended to summon a lesser demon, not someone such as yourself. My apologies for that misunderstanding. That said, I'm not interested in that deal. I do have a counteroffer, however. An IOU of equal value. We need help to get out of here. This crater... whatever exactly happened here - and I know how weird that must sound - it's huge. We don't have proper clothes. There's rubble everywhere. We don't want to step on things and get freaking lock jaw or something. So... we just need out."

"You're powerful, and you look like you just came from a bar. Perhaps we could be teleported there? After that we could easily catch a cab or an uber or something. That is why I offer an IOU of equal value... with some wiggle room, of course. I'm not a heartless bastard. If you really need help with someone, I don't often turn my back on someone who's helped me," she finished her explanation, her counteroffer, and held her hand out in return, "What do you say?"

Osuka Osuka WeaselThor WeaselThor

~Dexter Heidrich: Digerati~​
Location: 5 Freeway at Burnside Bridge, headed southbound, Portland, Oregon

Dexter kept his eyes locked onto the boy as he spoke. He couldn't help but frown at the kid's request to leave. Even if I wanted to, I can't do that. Not only would it land Dexter into a world of trouble, but someone less merciful could go after the boy. A match to the subdued boy suddenly popped up on his helmet's screen, and his eyes flickered over to read the new information. Aoan M. Banksi. It appeared that Aoan was telling the truth about being formally trained, not that apprentice doubted him, although his school was destroyed by a villain a while back. Destroyed is putting it mildly. It was practically razed to the ground. A pit formed in the apprentice's stomach as he read the names of the deceased students, pausing momentarily on the student, Fay, that showed up as a related result. Astrella's... It was a reputable school due to the fact that they offered one of the best hero programs in North America, but also took in problem students and have had a few notable reformation cases. Dexter himself had gotten an offer when he was younger, but he was more interested in becoming an engineer than a hero at the time. Looking at himself now, he was starting to regret not attending. Letting his gaze shift back to Aoan, the hero chose his next words carefully.

"I'm glad that you're not hurt. The last thing I wanted to do today was send someone to the hospital." Dexter hesitated before continuing, "I hate to break the news Aoan, but even if I did let you go there's already an alert out for you. If I don't bring you in, someone else will try to bring you in." While what he said was true, Aoan didn't know that his name and face hadn't been uploaded yet. He could try to disappear, but if a particularly intelligent hero took interest then the boy would be tracked down easily. And once he's caught it'll only get worse from there. In an attempt to reassure the boy, Dexter made an effort to make his voice softer, "If you come with me it won't be as bad. This is your first crime, right? Coming in peacefully will help your case a lot, especially since you're a minor. I've seen people do a lot worse and get some pretty good deals. At best, you'll barely get community service and at worst they'll send you to Astrella's Boarding School for the Powered to reform yourself." A stupid, irrational, dangerous idea forced itself into his mind. It was practically begging for him to get shot, but for some reason the hero found himself lowering his hands to his helmet and removing it. It was a simple and quick movement that left his hands full and his skin crawling at the exposure to the air, but it felt...right to look at Aoan face to face. Swallowing thickly, Dexter resisted glancing down at the gun in the boy's hands. "I'll even testify in your favor. It's your choice." Please don't make me regret this.

Deathkitten Deathkitten

Time: 09:22
At Scene:

1550987239521.pngShe smiled, watching the strings pull apart from his hands, "That's really interesting! I don't think your arms would be scary. It's unfortunate most people think they are. People can be really silly."

She reached out to the strings, pressing against one of them, "They can be as strong as steel, you said? Do you ever try to use them for other things? Like... can you swing around similar to that comic book character, Spider-man?"

Merise looked back to the dragon, looking to see whether or not she was still annoyed about all this, "You know, we could just go out. I could show you guys the campus." She looked back at Aran, "If you want to, of course. I'd love to show you around. We're pretty particular about tours and whatnot, but you seem really sweet. I think you'd really benefit from some things the school has to offer... and looking around doesn't mean you'd have to go... so what do you say, Aran?"

Cam E. Leon Cam E. Leon

Time: 09:22
At Scene:

Aran shook his head. " I can't really shoot them and Mom wouldn't let me swing if I could. That's pretty dangerous. I do use them to make clothes though. The outfit Mom is wearing is made from my threads and is very durable!" he chimed proud of his work with clothes. As he listened to her request about touring the campus Aran turned to Ceris before saying, " Th-that doesn't sound too bad, if mo agrees to it suuuuu AAAAAAAAH" His speech slurred as his eyes glowed and his four Chitin covered spider like appendages came out from his back as Arans body unconsciously started weaving at near inhuman speeds rapidly creating a almost perfectly realistic tapestry that was being held up by the chitin appendages. he was breathing heavily obviously exhausted from doing so.

Time: 09:23
At Scene:

Ceris listened to her talks with a slightly annoyed look before her eyes went wide running to Arans side as he screamed pulling a handkerchief out of her back pocket wiping the sweat off his brow holding him so he didn't fall over. As she tried to calm him down she looked at the tapestry to see it was a picture of herself walking out of the bar and being struck in the head by something. She was obviously concerned for Aran but still she cursed any and all gods of fate for having Aran receive a vision just as he was being scouted. Just her luck, This would solidify their efforts even more now.

Deathkitten Deathkitten

Last edited:
Hydrus

An old shutdown clinic sat silently on a corner street as from vans and above nearby buildings Members of Hydrus began to assemble. Walking towards the clinic straight foward was Klineherth. " I pray we are not too late. Soldiers, begin operation.... Apple a day.... Goddamn thy Teddy...." Klineherth said to the soldiers as the began to move selling all the windows and doors with devices as other burst into nearby buildings barricading the walls connecting to the clinic. In less then 4 minutes they had completely sealed off any entrance and exit except for the front door in which Klineherth walked into a group of five soldiers carrying electro shockers following behind him.

Policemen drove by before quickly noticing the soldiers and got out of their car " Station we got a code 6-7-3 multiple heavily armed individuals stationed on Shirley Rd. By the old clinic requesting back uuuuuu!" The police were quickly incapicated with stun guns and were dragged into the back of their own police car by the soldiers who crushed the radio.( Any hero3s feel free to reply to this)​

Last edited:

Short Time Skip

It is now Noon, and an announcement has gone out over the police radio that the missing young girl was heard by the coast. Given the association with the OA, maximum caution is to be taken. They are asking all available Superheroes to head to that location.

Various events have been handled in the meantime:
- Intern Superhero Digerati handled the situation on the 5 freeway and peacefully apprehended the young criminal.
- S-Class Superhero Lord Caesar, A-Class Superhero Jupiter, and B-Class Superhero Red Rover have been found alive, waking after ten years at the epicenter of the LA Crater. Despite numerous efforts from cleric-type Supers and others, these three are the only ones who have been successfully resurrected from the event. They are currently being questioned by the media in LA.
- The relatively unknown group, Hydrus, successfully acted out an operation on a clinic in Portland. Police were called, but no Superheroes showed up, so they were limited in their capabilities. At this time, it is uncertain what their goal was or where they left to after the fact.

(( Osuka Osuka Cam E. Leon Cam E. Leon Kyrenka Kyrenka WeaselThor WeaselThor Astralworks Astralworks Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving Sorry if I missed anyone!))​

Hydrus.png
Time: 12:00
At Scene:
Shardaken
Threat Level: Unkown
Known Threats:
Unknown
6211482bdbcbc92bc7e187bbf90b7ff5.png
Shard sighed as he stood outside the clinic. " So this is the Location of the Hydrus strike eh? I'll do a routine sweep, a tech heroe would probably be better for the job but orders are orders. " he said as he walked in. All the Clinic workers had reportedly gone missing a few days before this incident. looking inside he could see why. five corpses were found behind the work desk. "blood dried and some rot occurring, at the least they've been dead a week. " Shard said aloud sing his shadow to touch the bodies and inspect them. " Heavy wounds seem to be from a saw blade, multiple needle point wounds around the neck. all the saw wounds show no sign of struggling. whoever did this knew how to use a medical saw... " He calmly stood up walking around their bodies and entered the back room
1552967412680.png
Damn, the place has been wiped completely clean. Not a single sign of struggle present. Shard hated investigating Hydrus because he wasnt skilled at this type of stuff. How the hell can he find them if there's no trace! He slowly reached for his receiver and said into it " Shardaken reporting. no trace of Hydrus found, requesting additional assistance." He needed a hero with different skills.

Attachments

• 1552967309810.png
    1552967309810.png
    838.6 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
At Scene:
Shardaken, ???
Known Threats:
Unknown

1552968806202.png

There was a certain smell that hung in the air, even within such a sickly sterile environment. The smell of blood.... A scent that sings to the men who were no more than beasts - and it was enough to make a man sick, but even then, it was a smell that he almost relished after having dealt with such a wonderful scent for so long. An old soul trapped within a body that would forever walk the Earth, a body ensorceled by forgotten knowledge that would have been best kept such. A black, thick and heavy duster which hung to his heels barely kept itself off the floors that had been wiped of evidence, but under all the chemicals that Man had created in these many, long years, it was never enough to hide the scent of death and pain. Along with his duster was a hat which hid his face via shadow, and the lower half with the tall collar of his jacket. Similarly colored and thick gloves and boots adorned his furthest extremities, which made almost no sound as he paced the halls.

It - the smell - was something that raised gooseflesh and brought the hairs on the back of the man's neck to stand at attention.

He heard a voice behind where he was now, and it was almost as if he made no effort to close the distance between himself and the man who had tried to speak into a radio. This man wasn't going to be violent, but instead, he would attempt to stop the man from speaking into the radio while holding a finger to his lips, the other covering the man's hand attached to the befuddling device.

"You do not smell the Blood, do you?" he asked, his voice a deep, almost gravelly basso, but still somehow pleasant and entrancing to listen to. "You know not intimately the scent of life's greatest commodity, so I shall assume you require aid. However..."

Walking to a nearby closet, Blood-Drunk took a long, slow breath in through his nose as he approached before opening the metal container and gesturing with an open hand to the bucket that had been stowed away. Of course, it was a closet specifically to hold cleaning supplies in the room, but Blood-Drunk had twisted and opened the door as if it had no lock. The sound that it made was evidence enough that it was.

"The Blood cannot be so easily washed from the Earth," he continued, looking around the room, though keeping an eye on the 'Hero' before him. "It cannot be spotted in all it's hidden nooks and crannies beneath beds and under desks. It lingers, even still, as proof of their meticulous sin. I believe your more technologically skilled colleagues will be able to pick up some sort of trail, or tear condemnation from devices which hold images of those who wrought suffering.

"You will request no aid as we converse," he said, holding up a finger to stop the man from speaking if he tried. "I am not here to kill you, as I have no reason. The law has failed, and where it fails, the Forgotten ones shall succeed. You will stay out of my way as I conduct my own investigation, for those who have sinned must be cleansed in blood and pain."

To make his point, as Blood-Drunk had pivoted while speaking, what looked to be a folded scythe could be seen on his back, finally, and though the wounds on the corpses that could be seen seemed to have been handled by surgical saws, the teeth on this blade looked wicked and cruel. Jagged, dull teeth that ripped rather than cut. Left wounds never meant to be closed.

"You shall tell me what you know," he began again. "And then I shall be on my way. You'll not suffer my company long."

Cam E. Leon Cam E. Leon

Last edited:
At Scene:
Shardaken, ???
Known Threats:
"This Vampire looking Dick"
Shard simply coated himself in a protective layer of shadows as he sighed watching the mna. whatever this dude was he wasn't paid enough to care. Why couldn't he just be sitting home with his lovely daughter and girlfriend. How hard is it to just relax nowadays. " Well mister Hot Topic ((your one to talk)) this clinic was under suspect to be the suspected new base of Super Villain Gauze, Real name Veronica Bellum. Powers being Minor super strength, and the ability to teleport in a radius of 50 meters. she is extremely skilled with medical equipment and was a previous doctor. Apparently she slaughtered and entire hospital after learning they were falsely telling patients they had cancer to make money. " He reached into the shadows his arm sinking into it as if it was water before pulling out a file taking a picture from the file handing it to him. "Tsumiki.Mikan.full.1985899.jpg
" from the minuet video surveillance i recovered by myself. Hydrus secured every building within said 50 meter radius and went into the clinic. police were all dealt with non fatal means. Heavily showing signs of the high ranking member Klineherth. Kidnapping one of any file rank soldiers is useless though. as of now its safe to assume the villain is now dead or held hostage. Hydrus never gets caught."|Shard said to the man monotone. all he said was what he truly believed but he still couldn't figure out why Hydrus would target another Villain, isn't that breaking some sort of code? Whatever the reason Shard hoped this Vampire looking dick could help him out.
Osuka Osuka

Last edited:
A grin spread over his covered maw as he let out an amused little sigh.

"You've not much liking for me, I see," he started, his each word a chuckle. "Well, all's well regardless. I've no memory of asking you for such unnecessary pleasantry, after all."

Having said that, Blood-Drunk began to walk away, passing the man with what seemed almost too much calm and ease. The only sound that could be heard from him was the sifting of his attire, and occasionally the blade of his folded scythe clicking against something metal beneath the duster he wore. All he needed to know was the group, the motive, and the method, and he had all he needed. Still, that was only with who had been taken hostage by another group. It seemed the person responsible for the killing of clinicians had, in his opinion, quite a pure reasoning. The only thing worse than a foul beast was a liar, and when it came to health, lying wasn't ever a viable option.

"Good luck trying to find the good doctor who decided to impart what wrath should have been upon those who took their vocation too lightly," he called out as he rounded a corner. "She deserves a medal. I'll handle these 'Hydrus' fellows so you won't have to again, considering you heroes never truly seem to finish the job properly."

After he had rounded the corner, if Shard was quick enough to follow, it would have seemed as if Blood-Drunk, a man who had never made himself known to the world for centuries until now, was already down the long stretch of hall and heading towards a different exit, though it didn't appear as if there was an exit in that direction at all. Instead, it would be as if he was purposefully heading to a dead-end rather than an escape. To top it all of, he didn't even seem to care, but his words could be taken as goading.

Ah, to be young and foolish once more, he thought. Bright eyed and full of hope, even though they perhaps believed they were realists after exposure to what the world really was. To believe that one could take a beast from the streets and treat them in a cage, thinking that they would be cured and fit for the streets once more. They were wrong, however. Even the wench Alexandria, who appeared to have reformed, would make a mistake once more, and she would only prove what he has seen for centuries now. A beast was always a beast, preying upon the sheep and biting off more than they can chew.

He would enjoy ridding the streets of Portland of vermin who only lied about the Law's cure working. There was no cure for wickedness, and at that thought, he grinned from ear to ear.

Cam E. Leon Cam E. Leon

At Scene:
Shardaken, ???
Known Threats:
"This Vampire looking Dick"
6211482bdbcbc92bc7e187bbf90b7ff5.pngShard gave a silent flip of his middle finger to the dude as he stood up, " Why do arrogant assholes like that discount Twilight dude always do stuff without all the details. Considering how one of the other times went it's only a matter of time until all the tvs are hacked. be better to just get a tech guy and get ready to trace the signal. " He said as he quickly walked off to the nearest place he could get a decent signal. He walked into a starbucks and saw a man on a laptop, " Your fanfictions can wait out of the way" He said shoving him out of the chair sitting down plugging a flash drive into the laptop running a program it starting a signal tracker waiting for any third party signals. He sucked with machines but even he knew how to run a program and read what it said. Now all he had to do was wait.

While mankind had their marvels of technology, in his opinion, absolutely nothing beat a bit of blood, a few pages to read, and a circle. Absolutely nothing beat it, especially when he had went in to do what he was set to do. One by one, he began to pull this and that out of his Duster - a snippet of cloth, a bit of blood that he found under a bed, a couple of hairs, skin flakes, and a boot print he was able to pick off with a bit of ingenuity and some magick paper. After having gathered his things and made an elaborate circle where he could be secluded, he stood from his crouched position and looked over his handiwork.

Honestly, with only thirty minutes, what people nowadays would call a "Xerox Copy" of the circle was mightily impressive. He admitted he wasn't the best at these kinds of things, but compared to his old self, vast improvement was a gross understatement. Still, enough of adoring his work! There was real work to be done, and he wasn't getting it done with dawdling. Sealing the circle and it's contents with a touch of his own blood, the air gave a snap that should've been audible by how it felt before he stood back and opened his book once again. The words that were printed within it seemed like utter gibberish with some sort of structure, but of course, it wasn't for your average super-mage or whatnot. This was magick from the Old Ones. This was the kind of thing that Christians shrieked at and would pull their hair out just to ignore.

Well, at least the last two priests did.

Clearing his throat, Caius looked down at the page before him and began reading.

"Vilnekret Nyarlathotep," he started, his voice having taken on something of a mix between a very slight gurgle and song. "Kishnarelavenket vidas miyanarlithosos."

At first, to be expected, there was absolutely nothing to be astounded by. No sudden flash of light, no booming of sound, no stirring of the wind, but after a full minute, the objects that he had placed in the circle began to float and swirl. It was the only thing that could be observed, until everything but the inside of the circle shook and grew darker and darker still. Vantablack had nothing on the lack of light in the room that didn't involve the circle, and it was almost an odd contrast to look at. It was entirely as if everything but the circle and within ceased to exist entirely.

Deathkitten Deathkitten Cam E. Leon Cam E. Leon

Suddenly throughout all of the city, Peoples computers, Tvs, and phones all started to glitch before a livestream began playing.
Hydrus.png A large room was shown on the livestream with Hydrus soldiers standing in the background as Gauze was tied up and gagged sitting in a chair struggling. " Mic check 1 2 1 2 Bitches! " a voice announced before the owner of that voice walked onto screen.

Sakata.Gintoki.full.1003804.jpg " Yo YO its ya Boi Teddy Back for everyone's favorite show~ Teddys torture marathon! here today our guest is the super villain Gauze, now then missy have anything to say? " he asked as he removed the gag only for her to spit at him. " Screw you!" she yelled at the man. Teddy sighed as he reached off camera grabbing a crowbar. " That was VERY RUDE" he swung the crowbar hitting her square in the face knocking her and the chair over as the camera panned down. " See what happens when you're rude?" Teddy asked as he pressed the crowbar against her temple as she looked daze a large bruise on her forehead.

Shard growled as eve the tracking program was overwritten by the video. "damn! It's the same as the first time. "
Osuka Osuka

Attachments

• 6211482bdbcbc92bc7e187bbf90b7ff5.png
    359.1 KB · Views: 1
At Scene:
S-Class Superhero Lord Caesar, A-Class Superhero Jupiter
Known Threats: None

1553322262189.png1553324377414.png"Jupiter! Lord Ceasar!"

"Is it true?! Did you wake up in the crater?"

"Do you know what happened?"

"Do you have any information about the Occard Alliance?"

"Do your parents know you're alive? Have you seen them yet?"

"Do you know how you were resurrected?"

"No one else has been able to be resurrected from the crater! The people of Los Angeles - the people of the world want to know!"

"How are we supposed to trust that you're not under the control of the OA?!"

"Are you planning to go to Portland? Have you heard about the explosion there and possible OA activity?"

"Do you think your resurrection has to do with the anniversary of the event?"

The flashes of photography were blinding. The voices merging together into a mass of worried questions. Red Rover had gone already. The media knew where both Jupiter and Lord Caesar lived, however, and now they were outside of her house. Police stood guard beside them as they stood in front of the makeshift podium with microphones strapped to every possible inch of space on it. They had already seen their parents. Jupiter didn't want to delay this - the media onslaught. It would come at some point or another, and if they got it out of the way quickly, that meant that they could get back to work quickly.

She forced a smile onto her face, squinting her eyes a bit at the flashes.

"We are exploring the answers to all your questions as we speak. Believe me, we're just as confused and concerned as you all are. I could tell you that I am in control of myself, that we aren't some pawn of those... murderers... but it wouldn't waylay your fears much. What's important is to look to the coming month. We have to be prepared for whatever the OA is planning... and honestly, I'm just happy I'm alive to be able to help. Waking in that... that crater... I can't imagine the pain this city has gone through in the past ten years," she teared up, covering her mouth as she backed off of the microphones, "I'm sorry... this is all so much to process..."

(( Osuka Osuka Cam E. Leon Cam E. Leon Kyrenka Kyrenka Astralworks Astralworks Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving Steve Freeling Steve Freeling Sorry if I missed anyone!))

Last edited:
At Scene:
A-Class Superhero Shardaken, Vigilante Blood-Drunk, C-Class Superhero Petal
Known Threats: None?

cute hero.jpgTime to show her stuff!

Decked out in the brightest shades of pink she could find (which matched her eye-color and the little mark below her left eye) and looking like a flower, the rather short 4'11" girl clasped her hands together. She muttered a few words under her breath, and before she knew it, she was right behind the person who had requested backup. She was rather excited to finally get to show her stuff on a mission. After all, she had only just gotten her license. She hadn't had a chance to use it yet!

Her bare feet tapped down on the ground and she clasped her gloved hands onto Shardaken's shoulders, "Reporting for duty! Here to help. What's going on with Hydrus now?" She had been too excited, in fact, to warn this man of her presence. What was he? An A-Class? She was pretty well-versed on her Superheroes. They were people she wanted to be like, after all. She quickly took her hands off, "Sorry! Should have probably come in the door instead! Sorry sorry."

(( Cam E. Leon Cam E. Leon Osuka Osuka Apologies for the shortness.))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back