• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Superhero/supervillain romance

Steel Accord

One Thousand Club
"Dating Catwoman" is a trope I have something of a soft spot for. I love superheroes and I love romance. Add in that element of interpersonal conflict along with high stakes by the couple being at nominal odds with each other and I say it makes for a good story. Speaking of which . . .

Setup: The idea I have initially is that we meet up at a kind of neutral ground for heroes and villains without knowing the other's affiliation. We hit it off but next time we see each other is out in a super powered punch up staring at each other from opposite sides. OR we could meet each other "on the job" and the encounter is far friendlier than the other expects. So we start a kind of flirtatious rivalry.

Your character: Damn near anything you might care to imagine. I would suggest a villainess whose powers come from science, technology, or simple talent/training to better contrast with my magically based hero but I'm not opposed to a witch or the like. I will admit a slight preference to animalistic super-gals like Tigra, Viper, or Talon but we can discuss what you'd like.

My character(s): I have a couple to choose from.

The Pilgrim: My primary superhero persona. Armed with a utility belt of sacred items and a litany of prayers and ceremonies of many different faiths, he combats the forces of evil with smiting weapons and shielding wards.

Knuckle Duster: A Texas good ol boy with a unique martial arts style fueling his powers. Basically, if Iron Fist was a cowboy.

Extropian: A cyborg crime fighter "created" and mentored by a kindly futurist who sees his young friend as the beginning of a technological leap for humanity.

Post here or PM for details if interested. :) (thread based)

I'd totally be down for this! I have a couple of premade characters as well. I'm most interested in a plot with The Pilgrim as well.

Also, I'm yet to write an introduction, which means I can't send PMs.

Your extropian chatacter speaks out to me, and I haven’t done a superhero/villain thing in a while. I think I can squeeze another rp in if you don’t mind

Users who are viewing this thread

Back