• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern superhero-sidekick :: original plot :: UPDATED 5/17

_em_

hufflepuff
--- The following original plot will involve child abuse, denial of said child abuse, criminal activity, depression, unstable relationships and possible blood and gore when we go in-depth talking about it. If you are sensitive to anything that was listed I wouldn't suggest reading any further. However, if you choose to continue, know that the plot you're about to read is largely based off the show Henry Danger. It's a popular show on Nickelodeon, and while it has potential to be a great, deep, emotional show (which is exactly why I watch it), it's on Nick and is therefore produced for children. That being said, what you're about to read is my 'adult' version of a child's show; Different characters, grown-up plot, but the same lovable charm (hopefully). Thanks for reading. ---

Muse A never meant to become Muse B's sidekick, they just wanted an after school job. Muse B, on the other hand, was only looking for a new sidekick because their friends were making them; Their last sidekick {Muse C?} had wound up turning evil, and it was really taking a toll on them.

Muse A becomes the light of Muse B's life almost immediately -- Muse A saves Muse B from their slump { they become the child Muse B never had or some sort of sibling figure, we'll talk about it }, and Muse B becomes the first person Muse A has ever felt completely comfortable and happy around, but they're both keeping terrible secrets from each other. There's a reason Muse A is always so nervous and shy, and Muse B can't keep his old sidekick away from Muse A forever, or never tell Muse A about them at all. What will happen when their secrets come out? And will Muse A be able to handle the stress of balancing their everyday, normal life with the secret of being a hero?

--- In case you couldn't pick up the basic idea: The premise is that B is a famous, beloved superhero who's in need of a new sidekick, hence A. Obviously we're gonna add in a bunch of drama tho lol. You’ll be playing B, I’ll be playing A and we’ll both be playing any other characters that pop up. If you’re interested, please only message me if you can write two paragraphs per character, per response, consistently use proper grammar and are willing to do some awesome plotting with me. ---

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back