• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Super Soldier Program "Spear"

Samurai Jay

it's strategy over all
Welcome to the Spear program kids. My Name is instructor hound and you have all been repurposed to become humanities spear against any alien threats and the other human empires out in the stars. You will be assigned under an older cadet who will help train you and be your leader once your out of this program.Spartan_III_Alpha_Company.png

I know you have all heard of this program that was inacted during the human X Raritan war that ended up giveing us the winning trick we needed to ensure out species survival. You should all feel honored to be part of this program. The trainning will be rough but once you finish this you will be humanities best hope for the future.Spartan_IV_Program.jpg

Now remember... You are all part of Project Spear now. You are all HST (human shock troops)

a8c6dc030c549af5b38427c93a4941b4.jpg

So what I have planned is a RP that is about the makeing of super soldiers. There will be 6 people to a squad

1 older student (officer) aged 18-20

5 recruits aged 12-14

The rp will have training. The cadets interactions outside of it like when eatting and free time. War games between squads. And eventually if it goes on long enough the cadets seeing combat. But the main theme is through it all how humanity keeps itself rooted even with all attempts to crush it.

Thanks if we get at least 6 people including me in ready to begin (or 5 with someone playing 2 roles) its Basicly a military high school lol

Sure I had forgotten about it but seeing the amount of people that joined in. Ill start it up later once I catch some ZZZs quickly

Users who are viewing this thread

Back