• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Super Smash Brothers: The Ten Pillars

OOC
Here
d4tm3fv-ef481ab2-187a-4d88-9ac9-53caae9ca515.png
Peregrine nods appreciatively at Cyan's decision and concern. "You're right, it's a wise choice to conserve energy, and I appreciate your concern. Besides, a leisurely walk can be quite pleasant, and it'll give us time to get to know each other better. I look forward to our journey together, Cyan."

With their plan set, Cyan and Peregrine begin their walk toward the Badlands, ready to face whatever challenges and adventures await them as they strive to assemble a group of warriors to combat the Church of Duality and their self-proclaimed deity, Lord Lunaris. As they walk side by side, the sun casts a warm, comforting glow over the landscape, and the two warriors continue to share stories and forge a bond of camaraderie that will serve them well on their quest.

Peregrine began to share stories of the Zenith Knights, providing Cyan with insights into their history and their noble quest to defend the Realm. The tales were filled with valor, honor, and the unwavering dedication of the knights to protect their land from any threats that arose.

"As Zenith Knights, our duty was to safeguard the Realm from all manner of dangers,"
Peregrine explained. "We were bound not only by our code of honor but by a deep sense of duty to our people. Each member of our order possessed unique abilities and skills, honed through years of training and service. In our prime, the Zenith Knights were a force to be reckoned with. We defended against countless threats, be they marauding monsters, malevolent sorcerers, or any other dangers that threatened our land from other realms such as the Dark Realm. But when Lunaris rose to power and the Church of Duality emerged, everything changed..."

Peregrine sighed, his gaze distant as he recalled the past. "Lunaris claimed to have defeated Galeem and Darkhon, the powerful entities that once threatened the Realm. He convinced many that he was the savior of our world, and the Church of Duality was founded to worship him as a deity. They preached about the balance of opposites, claiming that Lunaris embodied this balance."
Kaiju Cat Kaiju Cat

1695781173961.png

Zelda sat patiently, awaiting a response from the Dark Angel. She could feel the foundation of their telepathic connection built, a sort of metaphorical cord that connects the two brains with one another, although still she was met with continued silence from his end. Was he truly not going to respond to her? Zelda slowly opened her eyes as she prepared to sever the connection and inform the others, yet just before doing so, she finally heard Dark Pit’s voice. Quickly leaning back into her seat, the princess began,

[Dark Pit, I need to tell you-]

Only to be cut off by Dark Pit, the angel answered back that whatever it was she’d wanted to tell him he had already figured it out, then with a pointed emphasis ordered her and the others to NOT come after him. Under other circumstances, she may have very well taken such a curt response as being his usual standoffish nature. After all, from the time she’d gotten to know him during the tournament, he often displayed rather ‘lone wolf’ behavior, their occasional friendly hangouts in the study notwithstanding. But, perhaps it was the urgency in his tone, and the notion that he knew what she was going to warn him about, this situation didn’t seem as clear cut as that. Samus and Cream may have noticed a crease form in Zelda’s brow as she worriedly asked,

[What’s going on? Are you and Pikachu safe?]

A question which remained unanswered as she was then unceremoniously pulled out from Dark Pit’s mind. Zelda’s eyes shot open in surprise at such a sudden end to their conversation. And as brief as it was, frankly it did no good in soothing the princess’ worries. She knew Dark Pit was a capable individual, but with him and Pikachu out there facing goddesses knows what, once couldn’t blame Zelda for being at least the slightest bit worried for her friends.

1695781378605.png

Silently, the princess stood up from her seat and pushed the chair back to its original location. Taking the briefest moment to recollect herself, she sought Samus and Cream’s attention.

“The good news is I was able to contact Dark Pit, so he is relatively in close proximity to us. However-”

Zelda winced slightly.

“I wasn’t able to speak with him for long and I fear he may have encountered something or someone that is giving them trouble. Dark Pit said he figured out what I was going to tell him, which may either refer to the pillars and Lunaris…or our status as fugitives. And based on the situation, I’d hazard a guess he was referring to the latter. As for the whereabouts of Pikachu, I wasn’t able to gain any intel but I figure it’s safe to assume she is likely with him as well. Although he said we shouldn’t pursue him, if the situation is truly dire then I could not forgive myself if we stood by and did nothing. But, for the sake of protecting both the pillar and the lake, it might be necessary for one of us to remain here on standby while the others search for our two comrades.”

Zelda’s eyes fell upon the pillar of life then to both the bounty hunter and rabbit of the group. If it came down between them, the Hylian may have the winds of Faore, but compared to Cream’s flight allowing her to cross vast distances and the various tracking technology at Samus’ disposal, the princess of the group might be more valuable on standby, even if she so desperately wanted to join the search for their lost allies.

“Ah! But I’m getting ahead of myself, aren’t I? Samus, what are your...thoughts?”

1695781378605.png

Just a in the lake’s direction was enough to steal away Zelda’s attention. Quickly, the princess motioned for Samus to come join her, as she pointed towards a figure standing at the opposite side of the lake. A figure with dirty blonde hair, a blue tunic, pointed ears, and a legendary sword by his side.

“Over there, by the other end of the lake. Are my eyes playing a trick on my or is that the Hero of the Wild?”

Interactions: GrumpySwallow GrumpySwallow (Dark Pit) SirPrompto15 SirPrompto15 (Cream the Rabbit) Forevermore Forevermore (Samus & Link)

Last edited:
oxas
───────────────────────────────────────────

As Roxas listened to Isabelle speak of the locations that were likely to be around them, his eyes drifted back towards the Military Base and quietly stared at it. Even as she spoke of leaving, he felt a small pang of guilt overcoming him. It wasn't only for the supposed experiments that were trapped far underground, but from his previous companions as well. Would they be okay? That thought alone made him hesitant to leave, but what could he even do about it? Mounting a rescue mission was basically a suicide mission. There was no telling if they'd even be down there in the first place and there wasn't as if he had any kind of way of communicating with them. All he could do was hope they were safe and push forward with his own goals.

Wrinkling his nose at the thought, the Nobody pulled his gaze back to the secretary speaking to him. As he did, he took note of the places she had listed. The jungle he could vaguely remember before he had gone underground, though admittedly he had been rather dazed when he had been there to remember if it had been safe or not. Given he had been dropped off by some strange creature there, he'd assume there was something fishy going on, but what did he know. It wasn't as if he knew anything about how this world worked. In a way, it was even stranger than the worlds he had traveled to during his days with the Organization.

"I do recall the jungle... though I don't know how safe it is... I was pretty disoriented when I arrived there then ended up underground until I showed up here," Roxas stated as he rubbed his temples in attempt to try and remember anything else, but it was pointless. There wasn't anything else he could recall even if he wanted.

Pushing the thought aside, he watched as she pulled out her Nookphone and seemed to become disappointed. Confusion crossed his face, unsure of what might have caused her to shake her head. Her words did little to help him understand either. Was that thing a radio of sorts? It didn't look like one, but then again, technology wasn't something he was overly familiar with or even good with. He didn't want to admit to his own confusion even though it was clearly written on his face.

Roxas climbed to his feet as he heard Isabelle go on and he gave her a curt nod of his head. She knew better than he did about this world and where they could get her weird device working so they could reach her friends. Whether or not that was beneficial to him, he didn't actually care. Despite how adamant he seemed about finding Sora, he really was in no rush. It would happen when it happened. That was out of his control.

When he heard her ask what he thought of it all, he quietly stroked his chin in thought. Did he really have any say? In his mind, he didn't feel he did, yet Isabelle was kind enough to ask. It made him feel grateful and traces of a small smile formed on his features.

"Who am I to object?" he said as he looked down upon the secretary. "It's the best plan we have and if it can get us in contact with some of your friends, it's probably worth it. Even having the help of locals would probably do us good."

Any kind of help was welcome at this point. There was only so much he could do and he wasn't sure of Isabelle's own capabilities, but given how innocent she appeared, even with blood covering her clothes, he couldn't help and assume she wasn't necessarily a fighter. That made him think if trouble came, it would fall to him and given the beating he took from Sephiroth, he wasn't sure how much he wanted to push his own luck.

"Maybe we should take the route of the mushroom platforms..? Jungles tend to have a lot of dangerous wildlife after all, so it might be safe to go that way." Pausing, Roxas rubbed his cheek hating to admit the next part, but there is no use in hiding it since it was already known he was injured in some manner. "It'd probably buy my body some time to recover from that Sephiroth guy's attacks... He really did a number on me a lot faster than I thought he would..."

Sighing, Roxas shook his head before he looking off in the direction Isabelle had mentioned the platforms were in, hoping to hide the embarrassment he felt from being taken down so easily. "Does that sound okay with you?"

GrumpySwallow GrumpySwallow

Juri grunts as the hive gets shoved into her face. The stinging of the wasps making her more mad then hurt. “You’re dead you little brat! Dead!” She shouts as she’s swatting and kicking at the wasps. Unaware that they’ll leave in just a moment. Once they do she was extra mad. “That brats’ head is gonna roll!” She hops up into the trees and starts running across the branches looking for the 2 smash bros. “I know you two are here you little rats! Come out and I’ll kill you quick!”

GrumpySwallow GrumpySwallow Ploegy Ploegy SheepKing SheepKing

Robins’ smile fades. “Well, that’s a bit of a tale.”

“Short version is that we came here looking for our kids. Morgan and Lucina. You’ve met Lucina already. They were captured during a raid on our castle by a warlord named Walhart. And were brought to this place somewhere.” Chrom tells them. He was stoic, a sharp contrast to his wife Robin. She looked worried, the loss of her kids was clearly eating at her. Chrom had to stay strong for her. As well as the rest of their army. He was their general after all.

“The problem is, we have no idea where Walhart is. Just that he’s somewhere in these lands with our children. I’m sure he wouldn’t take them prisoner just to kill them. But at the same time I didn’t think he could come back from the dead, so who knows what he’s capable of now.” Robin tells them.

GrumpySwallow GrumpySwallow Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters- Gears Gears Ploegy Ploegy SirPrompto15 SirPrompto15

Hayden gets to their ship and switches out their current loadout for a full team of super strong purple pikmin! “Alright team! Let’s go take out some critters!” They shout and run toward the village with their platoon of pikmin. The weight of 100 purples rumbling the ground as they charge.

GrumpySwallow GrumpySwallow Ploegy Ploegy

Fawful cackles as 3 different weapons were being shoved in his face, looking completely unperturbed. “Have you not been paying attention?” He asks as the cut black limbs retreat back to his head. “Please. Allow me to humble you.” He says as dozens of blade like limbs sprout from his head and level themselves at the trio. “Your sharp sticks don’t seem so impressive anymore. Ehehehehehehehe. This is the power given to me by the residual energy of the Dark Star.” He says as 2 more limbs sprout out and stab into the floor to raise him up above them. “I am living proof that death is not the end of life! I exploded and came back with more power then I could’ve ever dreamed of! And soon all of existence will bow before a new perfect Fawful!”

• Corrin
    The Royal Dragon of Valla

________________________________________________________________________________________

Corrin continued to watch the confrontation from behind the safety of the tree, before Dark Pit ducked...whatever energy wave the crazed woman had sent his way had struck her hiding spot! She quickly darted out of the way and found refuge behind an overgrown bush. She peered through the leaves. There had been a wasp nest in the tree, and Dark Pit had shoved the nest into the woman's face. The princess was rather impressed at the angel's quick thinking as he and Pikachu fled.

However, it seemed that the assailant wasn't defeated just yet, as she began screaming death threats as the wasps stung her. Corrin's stomach lurched slightly as she watched her jump through the trees, hungry for revenge. She spread her wings once more, and flew above the trees, desperate to find where the pair had gone before the other did.

She scanned the grounds hastily, until her eyes landed upon two figures walking towards the direction of the shore of a lake nearby. Yellow and black, it must be them! Corrin dived for them, tears forming in her eyes from the velocity. She suddenly felt a sharp pain in her left wing, but she paid it no mind as she slowed down her fall and landed in front of the two wanders. It turned out to be a sharp branch having scratched her wing as she landed in the forests once more. However, her mind wasn't on the pain, but on the urgent matter that she needed to tell them about.

"Dark Pit, Pikachu, listen to me," Corrin pleaded urgently, skipping all pleasantries. "That woman you were fighting earlier, she's coming to hunt you both down. She's moving fast, you need to be careful." she must have realized that her sudden appearance and explanation was very odd, so she illuminated further. The silver princess added, "My portal had left me somewhere close by, I had found you when I was flying around, looking for any sign of other lost Smash Brothers, and I stumbled across you two. I wanted to make sure you both were safe, but it seems like wasps won't be enough to stop that lady from trying to kill the both of you." Her crimson eyes were wide with worry.

Tags: GrumpySwallow GrumpySwallow Darklord95 Darklord95

Last edited:
The Kokiri Scouts
Where: The Jungle
Interactions: Captain Falcon ( Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters- ), Yoshi ( Ploegy Ploegy ), Kirby ( Gears Gears ), Mog & Shadow the Hedgehog ( SirPrompto15 SirPrompto15 ), Hayden ( Darklord95 Darklord95 )

The Manky Kong's sinister cackle became a shriek as Yoshi snatched his barrel away with his tongue and Kirby attacked! With an enraged howl, he swung his long limbs at the Super Tough Pink Puff, Kona forgotten.

The Kokiri scout jumped up. Retrieving his dagger, he called out to his sulking kin. "Kokiri! Rise up and fight! Defend yourselves!"

"What's the point?" one depressed forest child responded with a sigh as they leaned against the fence. "What is there to fight for?"

A Kokiri girl was sobbing brokenly. "The Hands are gone, the Great Fairy's fountain is desecrated, and the Great Deku Tree is dead! Lunaris has won! There is no hope!"

"There IS hope!" Kona shouted. "The Super Smash Brothers have returned to the Realm! Look for yourselves!"

The Kokiri on the fence looked upon the Smash Brothers and scoffed. "Just three, and none of them S-tier! And who are the rest? Assist trophies? Well, that's just swell! Our saviors, everyone!"

Kona sighed in frustration. "It's no use, Super Smash Brothers! The Gloom has them in its grip!" He pulled his cloak tighter around himself. "Keep your hearts strong, and take shelter from the rain if you can! It is cursed! If you let sadness and doubt into your hearts, you will end up like them!"

The Manky Kongs, now fully alerted to the intruders' presence, ceased in their activities and grabbed any nearby barrels and crates, and roared their challenge to the Super Smash Brothers. Some charged with intent on smashing the Smashers outright, while others threw the large objects at them. Like an angry wasp, Sasha the fairy harassed the Kong holding the jar that contained the Kokiris' fairy partners.

"Let them go, you mangy monkey!"

The evil Kong bared his rotten teeth at the fairy as he swatted at him with a clawed hand. The flea-bitten orangutan was soon able to predict Sasha's flight path and knocked the little ball of light to the ground, raising a foot and stomping upon the unfortunate fae afterward. Mud flew into the air with a disgusting squelch!

yra / ythra

Location: Futopia | Interactions: GrumpySwallow GrumpySwallow Darklord95 Darklord95
"Humble me?! HAH!" Mythra spat out. If anyone needed to be humbled it was this guy. His display hardly fazed the aegis, actually, it only flared her temper even more. "And I think you must be blind if you think these are merely sharp sticks, dumbass!"

Her words oozed with venom as the ether around around blade rippled with an enormous burst of energy- energy even she didn't know she still had in her after all the fighting they had been forced to do. The golden energy flowed ever vibrantly as she jumped back a little to create space for herself before she took off in a flash, triggering Photon Edge. With immense speed, Mythra seemingly disappeared and reappeared throughout the room as she sliced through the summoned limbs to the best of her ability. Even with her speed, it was impossible for her to get to them all while still being mindful of Fawful as well. She knew she couldn't brute force her way out of this.

Landing once again after launching her own counterattack, Mythra huffed out. Her eyes darted around the room in silence, looking for something that might make things easier. For once she was using her head rather than simply letting her anger control her. She needed to find some other means of winning and fast.

Her head raced as quickly as her eyes darted about. Only one option came to mind, and as much as it wasn't one she liked, it might work out in their favor. The only downside was, she needed time to break through to the exterior of this place. She wasn't even sure if she could do that with her abilities alone, but maybe... just maybe, Pyra could melt a way through with her flames. That presented its own problems though. With Pyra asleep, Mythra would need to find a way to wake her. Such a task was easier said than done, even if she could simply force the redhead out at any time. She needed her alert for this.

This plan was sounding less and less plausible in her own head the more she let it develop, but if it worked, she probably would be able to call Siren down. While she had threatened it before, it truly hadn't been a possibility given the thick walls of this place. Her actual connection with her artifice was weak, but busting a hole in this place would allow for it to grow, though it would also cause water to come gushing in. Even so, Siren could easily save them then. Was that a risk she was willing to take?

Chewing on her lower lip, Mythra found herself troubled for a moment, but she did her best to push that concern aside as she looked between Pit and Toon Link. She had to do this. Not for her own sake, but for her friends. She had to show she could protect people!

"Keep him busy," she mumbled lowly as she turned her back to Fawful and moved further back into the room to give herself some space. "I have an idea that might work..."

She didn't want to explain further than that. The "might" of her statement already worried her, but she didn't want to over think such things. She had to be confident and let her own power display itself. First she needed time to awaken Pyra though. Without her this plan would fall flat on its face before it could even be put into action.

oshi

Location: Jungle | Tagged: Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters- SirPrompto15 SirPrompto15
Gears Gears GrumpySwallow GrumpySwallow
So much for a plan. Yoshi should have anticipated as much given how things had gone thus far. Deciding not to dwell on it for too long, he listened to Kona's conversation with the other Kokiri. It was no uplifting conversation, that was for sure. The way the villagers spoke was anything but cheery. Hearing them make a snide remark about how there were only three Smash Brothers present and none of them were S-tier made the dino tilt his head in confusion. What did that even mean?

Racking his brain for a moment, he let himself run through the possibilities. His first thought was power level, but how could that be true? Wasn't Kirby some powerful being? He supposed he couldn't even answer that so perhaps that was why the Kokiri thought lowly of him, or maybe he was off track. Maybe it was something else entirely. Closing his eyes for a moment as he thought harder about it, a soft snort escaped his nostrils before the answer finally came to him. It was definitely based on how people described them! It all made sense! Mario was "Super" after all. Easiest S-tier he could think of.

Feeling content with his conclusion, he opened his eyes again and gave a small shake of his head. "Yoshi know Yoshi not S-tier. Yoshi not Super like best friend, Mario, but Yoshi try! Yoshi do best!"

Despite how gloomy the words had been presented towards them, Yoshi met them with a cheery disposition, even giving a small wag of his tail as he spoke confidently of himself. Even Kona's warning didn't sway his beliefs. The gloom could have hold on these people, but he would still do his best for them whether they liked it or not. That was just how he was- cheerful, helpful and loyal as could be.

Averting his gaze away from the group, his eyes quickly moved to the oncoming barrage of objects and Kongs coming their way. Now was the time to put his words into action, even if Falcon had been trying to preach for them not to attack. That was not an option. Their situation called for action and that was exactly what he would do.

Yoshi broke away from the group quickly and shot his tongue out again, allowing it to wrap tightly around a crate one of the Kongs had so rudely thrown, but instead of returning the flavor, he swallowed the entire thing with only a little bit of a struggle. Seconds later an egg popped up behind him and without a second thought, he grabbed it.

"Yoshi show how strong Yoshi is!"

Launching the egg at a tree branch, it bounced off it and right into one of the stationary Kongs. It didn't stop there though. The egg quickly bounced around hitting several Kongs, seemingly defying all laws of physics, until it hit one last ape and shattered.

Smiling proudly, Yoshi looked down at the pile of Kongs that formed from his attack and counted: "One... Two... wow! Yoshi got four monkeys, one egg! Maybe Yoshi is super!"

Was four that impressive? As much as Yoshi thought so, he was sure Mario would have taken care of more. Either way he was proud of himself and was sure he was proving himself useful even if the Kokiri didn't think he was strong enough to.

Mog and Shadow the hedgehog
Darklord95 Darklord95 Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters- Ploegy Ploegy wigi wigi
Mog flew to Yoshi's aid.
"You're doing great ,Kupo!" The Moogle cheered for the friendly dinosaur.
He even perform some of his dances to power up Yoshi.
Shadow who caught up to him,knocked a Kong who tried to attack Mog.
"Watch your back next time!" Shafow warned.
"Thank you Kupo but I'm doing the best I can! Friend Yoshi needs my help too Kupo!"

oker

Location: Plains near Stadium | Interactions: SheepKing SheepKing
SirPrompto15 SirPrompto15 Kaiju Cat Kaiju Cat A Hazy Sort of Clarity A Hazy Sort of Clarity
Ann blinked as Agent 8 seemingly ignored her question and retreated to Inkling's side. She supposed that answered things anyways albeit not in the way she had expected. She at least expected him to nod in confirmation or something, but she couldn't change that. Instead, her head perked up as she heard Ren speak up again.

"Well, if he's a friend... I'll prepare enough for him to eat as well."

An audible sigh escaped the thief's lips as he resumed what he had been doing. It caused Ann to giggle softly. For as protective as Ren was, he was quick to dismiss such things. It was almost unusual for him, yet she was sure it was because of the trust he held for Inkling. He clearly trusted her judgment of character without a second thought. It was possible he was keeping his own thoughts to himself, but that she doubted. He'd usually show some kind of sign. It wasn't like him to be played for a fool. Not after everything that had happened last year.

Pushing the thought off, Ann put her own skepticism aside and decided to let things be. She would put her own trust in Joker's judgment. She had no other choice. Besides, it'd be hypocritical for her to have a sudden change of opinion on the subject.

Smiling, she walked over to join Ren once again as she leaned against the edge of his workspace and quietly watched him dice away at the berries. Even despite her approach, his focus on his work didn't waver. Even with his intense focus, he was still listening, though admittedly it was pointless of him. He couldn't understand a lick of whatever language it was, though it came as little surprise. It wasn't as if he'd magically be able to understand Inkling after all this time.

"Do you have any clue how you're going to prepare those things?" Ann asked curiously as she pointed to the power eggs with a brow raised.

Joker gave a small nod as he picked up a piece of one of the berries and held it against Ann's lips to taste, before he spoke: "I had a realization when Inkling scarfed hers down raw... Those things we fought that dropped 'em... they were fish..."

He paused as Ann took the berry from him and wrinkled her nose from the mild spice of the cheri berry. "Ahh..! That one has a bit of kick to it..!" she complained, only causing Ren to playfully roll his eyes. "But, what about them being fish..? What does that have to do with anything?"

"Fish eggs, Ann... They're fish eggs..!"

Creasing her brows, Ann looked towards the eggs again before the realization settled in for her as well. Despite their size, they did look like the fish eggs that were served back home. Such a thing was a delicacy in Japanese culture after all. Averting her gaze back to Ren, she gave a small nod of her head. "You're right... They comically large, but still fish eggs... Too bad you can't make sushi to put them on!"

Ren sighed and nodded. If only it could have been that easy, but without the proper ingredients, it was impossible. "It also means cooking them isn't necessary, despite what I originally thought, but it's probably best I do. Just in case."

"And how do you plan on doing that? Have you ever cooked such things?"

"No, I have never cooked them before, but I can probably sauté them along with some of the berries to add some extra flavor. It's not really much, but hey... I don't have much to work with here now do I?"

A chuckle rumbled in his throat as he picked another berry up and held it out to her to taste. Accepting the figy berry piece from him, she wrinkled her nose again, indicating this one had some spice to it too. "Did I only get spicy berries?!"

Another chuckle slipped between the male thief's lips at her distaste of the spiciness. "Seems so... guess you'll have to deal with some spice... as if you don't already deal with enough spice."

Quickly a cheeky smile crossed Joker's face as the comment settled in and the urge to smack him for such a dumb comment was strong, but instead, she gently punched his shoulder. "I liked it better when you were embarrassed.."

Her words caused a hearty laugh to come from Joker before he shook his head and he nodded back towards the others in the group, figuring they shouldn't get too caught up in each other. They were making a bad habit of it, though he couldn't say he minded all too much. Even back home it had been awhile since they had been together, given he had moved back to the countryside when his probation had been lifted and their relationship had become long distance to some extent. Still, he knew better than to make it a habit to get lost in his own little world. The others didn't deserve that.

Ann seemed to understand his gesture and nodded in return. "Let me try 1 more, then I'll go listen."

"Don't cry to me if it's spicy." Picking up one last sliced berry, Ren offered it to her and watched as for a third time, her face wrinkled up and she softly gasped out. Upon seeing her reaction to the enigma berry, he dared to try a piece himself. Unlike her though, he handled his spice better and only softly breathed out. "That one certainly has some kick to it. But now off you go. Let me finish up with no distractions."

Shooing her off, Ann rolled her eyes, but grabbed his hand quickly and gave the ring on his finger a soft kiss before she moved to sit where she had previously set their masks down. She heard Ren huff softly in embarrassment and smiled to herself. Making herself comfortable in her seat, she turned her attention back towards the others, unsure of how to involve herself more than she already had. Despite having been with the group for a short while now, she still wasn't as comfortable with them in the way Ren was. He had that natural confidence in himself though, and while she had her fair share too, it wasn't with dealing with people, especially ones she couldn't even understand. Not that it was a problem, but it did complicate things. It was amazing how it didn't seem to faze Joker though. She supposed he did take these things in stride. It wasn't as if he had problems talking with weird creatures, given how often he negotiated with shadows. Maybe that was what she lacked in this situation.

Averting her eyes towards the pair of human sea creatures, she quietly wondered what they might be talking about. Only a short bit had been spoken between the two, but it still piqued her curiosity. Was it just common pleasantries? If they were, it didn't even sound like they were saying similar things. Sure, there were similar sounds, but beyond that, she was lost.

Ann shook her head before letting out a sigh. Moving her eyes back to Ren, she can see he's busy in his own little bubble, showing no care in the world as he softly hummed to himself and slid the diced up berries into a skillet along with the power eggs in order to put them over the flame of the portable stove. There's a certain way to the way he works that makes it hard for her not to watch, though she feels embarrassed to do so. Her cheeks heat up a little before she quickly looked away and put her hands over them to try and hide their redness.

Briefly calming herself, her brows crease before she looks around again. Her eyes soon settle upon Paula. The young girl had been rather quiet. Ann could only assume that much like her, she had no clue what either of the Agents were saying to one another, thus making it hard to converse, though Noctis and Prompto clearly had no problems. The least she could do was try to make the girl feel more involved.

Offering a smile in Paula's direction, Ann spoke up: "You can't understand them either, right? Guess it's a little awkward, huh?"

A soft giggle escaped the thief's lips, knowing her approach hardly made things less awkward, and she was well aware of it. It was still an attempt at least, even if it might be a poor one. She could only hope the younger girl didn't mind and it eased her in to everything.

While Ann tried to converse, Ren kept himself busy with his work. Even when she had looked over, he paid her no mind and continued on as he softly hummed bits of a some melody that sounded vaguely similar to Beneath the Mask. Luckily among the various things Noctis and Prompto had summoned, there had been a skillet for him to cook in!

Once his skillet of berries and eggs was ready, the thief quickly fiddled with the intensity of the flame on the portable stove. Watching it flare up, he briefly panicked and hurried to turn it down before he finally put the food over it. As the contents began to sizzle, Joker moved the skillet around and poked the eggs and berries around with his dagger to assure they cooked properly.

The sight of him cooking certainly was different than his usual vibe- dark eyes remained attentive on the food, his hands made small a subtle movements and his whole posture was relaxed. No tension in his shoulders, no serious look on his face... only pure relaxation. That's what cooking had always been for him after all- a stress relief. One look at him would make that obvious.

After a moment longer of letting the food sauté, Ren pulled the skillet from the flame and set it down where he had prepared everything and took a step back. While it didn't look like much, it would at least be something to eat... something a little spicy at that. He hoped that would be alright. It was too late to ask.

As he waited for it to cool down a little before serving, Joker leaned against the table, resting his elbows against it and looked back out towards the others. "If any of you want to help yourself, feel free. It's hot though, and I mean that in more than one way."

Last edited:
Noctis and Prompto
Ploegy Ploegy SheepKing SheepKing Kaiju Cat Kaiju Cat A Hazy Sort of Clarity A Hazy Sort of Clarity
The two boys watched Ann and Ren cooking.
They had been watching their friend Ignis as he cooked meals for them doing their roadtrip back in Eos.

When the food was finally done,Noctis and Prompto looked at the result.
"I should really introduce you to Iggy if you end up in our world someday." Noctis said to Ren.
"I love spicy foods!" said Prompto as he helped himself. Noctis got rome food as well.

• Min Min
    The Brawlin' Ramen Bomber

________________________________________________________________________________________

Min Min chuckled as he confirmed his memories of her. From what she remembered, Shulk was a very intelligent person. She was glad to be stranded with him, when she could have been stranded with an absolute nitwit.
    "You know where we are?" she asked hopefully, her attention now fully focused. The situation was dire, and she needed to have all her wits about her. Her face fell slightly- Shulk didn't know how they were supposed to find the stadium. This confirmed her worries- something was wrong if they weren't supposed to be here. Perhaps, as Shulk said, it could be the doing of Master and Crazy Hand. But something in Min's gut told her that it wasn't because of them.

"*哦亲爱的..." The ramen bomber mumbled as she listened to the visionary's report. There wasn't much of a positive note here, because even if the world around them didn't somehow change ever since the last gathering, it would be a doozy of a journey. Min Min hoped she was up to the task, especially hearing about water. When her ARMS were active, they were very bad with wet conditions, as they tended to get all mushy and soft, like cooked noodles...

Shulk's final words brought Min Min back into the present. "**什么? Er, no, I'm more than okay going with your plan here. Goodness knows I can't be trusted with something like this...I trust your judgement." Min replied earnestly, looking at the path down the cliffside.

--Translations--
    *Oh dear...
    **What?

Tags: Ploegy Ploegy

Kirby
Kirby called out as he was injuried by the sudden attack, still a bit weak from both the tool taken by the cybernetic implants and the previous fight. Kirby was launched into a tree, his eyes spinning in thier sockets before he shook for a moment- before charging to battle. He quickly swallowed one of the apes, giving him the hammer ability as he he brought the weapon down on the nearest ones head, knocking it out as he continued attacking the nearest apes. Kirby didn't understand the words of the Kokri but could barely grasp the concept of an insult. For a second his eyes flashed a bright red before Kirby caught sight of another dropped banana, launching one ape aside as he enjoyed the fruit.

Sephiroth took a quick look. It's easy to see Akuma is a demon; he could be an ally or a foe. Whoever he is, the one winged angel could not risk another battle with how unfavorable the odds are against him. “ My exploits you ask?” He had a lot of them in his thirty years of his life he could regale Akuma but they were there all day which is besides the point of escaping the hell hole that makes up the military base. “ I raided the military base to keep them from using her as experiments. The Shinra pigs used her back home for their perverse ways, never, ever again. My friends and I spent over the years as a military service under the guise of being the strongest, we were known as 1st class SOLDIERS, which is what Shinra’s military force is called. 1st class as you guess is the highest rank and we were favored; it was not what it really was. President Shinra built his city on lies and greed. You will probably be an experiment too. Too many people got in my way, but I escaped with her.” He condensed years of his dark past but the weight still crushed whatever heart he still has left. What hurt was his friend’s betrayal the most. No sense in showing all his cards as he picked up them hot on their trail. “ If you wish to join me then feel free too, I won’t deny a potential ally.” He could sense Akuma is a power house, which could be fun to see with his own eyes. He knows it’s not over, it's annoying though Sephiroth can hold his own. His gaze fell on his masamune, his favorite and only weapon he put all his faith in, his sword never failed him. “ What do you say?” He wished to have an ally it feels better than being by himself although he’s a force to be reckoned with his feats and wit and power.

OyoJan OyoJan

• 𝙎𝙖𝙢𝙪𝙨
    The Defender of the Galaxy
    ~
    Interactions: Zelda, Cream
    Tags: SheepKing SheepKing A Hazy Sort of Clarity A Hazy Sort of Clarity SirPrompto15 SirPrompto15

~
    Samus stood by patiently as she waited for Zelda's affirmation as to where Dark Pit and Pikachu had gone off to. Great, the day had barely started, and already these kids were causing mayhem...the soldier was brought back into the now when Zelda got up and pushed her chair in, filling her and Cream in on the situation.

"Don't worry, Zelda, you did your best. This was actually kind of helpful." Samus reassured the worried princess. So the kid and the pokemon were okay, and nearby as well, that's good...but Zelda's words led the bounty hunter to believe that the two of them weren't in the safest circumstances. She had to agree with the Hyrulean here- it was probably best for everyone involved if they sent a search party to go look for the strays. Samus made to put on her helmet, her blue eyes surveying the princess sagely. "You're right, Princess, we should go find them. You're also probably correct on leaving one or two people here to watch over things."

Samus stopped there. She would go all by herself, but knowing Zelda and Cream, they would probably want someone accompanying her. Cream was very young, but maybe Zelda could protect things better here...Sam was met with a bit of a difficult decision.

She pulled on her helmet, resolving to ask the rabbit and princess to decide for themselves, but at that moment, Zelda spoke up again. She was looking out towards the shore, gesturing for Samus to join her. She strode over quickly.

The Hero of the Wild? That was...Link, wasn't it? The fresh one that had replaced the old Link during their last gathering? Samus squinted at the figure in the distance. Sure enough, dressed in his blue tunic, his golden brown hair tied up, his sword on his back, he was unmistakable, even from far away.

Suddenly, something interrupted the peaceful scene on the other side of the lake. It was a portal opening...and another individual falling into the lake. The person was also dressed in blue, albeit a darker shade. Samus recognized that voice, shouting at Link from the waters...wasn't that...?

"Yeah, that's Link all right...and it seems like good ol' Marth decided to drop in as well."

Last edited:
Toon Link & Pit
Where: Futopia (Under the sea)
Interactions: Pyra/Mythra ( Ploegy Ploegy ), Fawful ( Darklord95 Darklord95 )

Toon Link did not slow his charge as Fawful sprouted dozen of blade-like limbs and raised his body into the air to loom over him and his companions. The Blade of Evil's Bane glowing with divine light, the little Hylian swordsman jumped into the air, bounced off Pit's head to gain extra height, and brought his sword down upon Fawful's head in an attempt to stab it, similar to his finishing blow on Ganondorf at the end of his very first adventure.

Pit, meanwhile, reformed his bow and fired Arrows of Light at the bladed limbs Mythra was unable to destroy with Photon Edge. He grunted softly in acknowledgement as Mythra muttered to him to keep Fawful busy before running to the back of the room. His trust in the Aegis was absolute; she saved his life after all!

"Fawful, enemy of Mario, I remember you now!" the angel declared. "You tried to destroy the Mario Brothers and conquer the Mushroom Kingdom with dark powers!" Pit's features remained stern as the former-Beanish boasted of his resurrection, his new powers, and of his plans for world conquest. The captain's eyes darted briefly to the two limbs holding Fawful up, and a corner of his mouth turned upward in a smirk. "Humble us? We have a saying in Angel Land: 'Pride cometh before the fall!'"

He dashed forward and brought Palutena's Bow spinning like a buzzsaw toward the two limbs holding Fawful up!

Pikachu & Dark Pit
Where: Woodlands close to the Lake Shore
Interactions: Juri Han ( Darklord95 Darklord95 ), Corrin ( A Hazy Sort of Clarity A Hazy Sort of Clarity )

As a figure suddenly dropped in on the two Super Smash Brothers, the Electroshock Arm encased Dark Pit's arm while sparks flew from Pikachu's cheeks. The recent conflicts had left the both of them high-strung. Upon realizing it was Corrin, the angel and Pokemon relaxed. Pikachu squeaked happily and ran over to the woman to greet her properly while Dark Pit remained where he was, silently processing Corrin's sudden appearance as well as the information she had just shared with them.

Dark Pit figured that woman was too unhinged and crazy to be stopped by wasps. He could continue to the Lake Shore where the other fighters were, and his enemy would be heavily outnumbered. Dark Pit's conscience wouldn't allow him to lure danger straight to them, however. Neither would his ego. Dark Pit really didn't want to return to the Lake Shore anyway, but sensed the captive Mouser was much too important to just leave in a bloody puddle on the forest floor. The reflection's red eyes lazily drifted to the dizzy and nauseous rodent dangling from one hand, then to the Electroshock Arm still enveloping his other hand. An idea came to him.

Returning his narrowed gaze to Corrin, Dark Pit finally spoke. "Catch!" He tossed the Mouser leader to Corrin. "Go to the lake and give them the rat. Tell 'em we're even! Pikachu, with me!"

Without explaining further, Dark Pit turned and ran deeper into the woodlands. He was sure Corrin would understand who she was meant to give Mouser to once she reached the Lake Shore. Pikachu was puzzled by Dark Pit's command and sudden take off, but felt compelled to follow him. She waved good-bye at Corrin before running after her companion. As they moved through the woods, Dark Pit made abrupt changes in direction while still heading further away from the Lake Shore. If Juri Han was still pursuing them, then he needed to lure her away from the other fighters. The raven angel had a plan. It was a wild and reckless plan.

Good thing wild and reckless is his style!

F-Zero_-_Captain_Falcon_as_seen_in_F-Zero_GX_and_F-Zero_AX (1).pngBefore he could engage in battle with the Mankeys, he stopped dead in his tracks when one of the Kokiri's mentioned none of them being S-tier "Whoa, whoa, whoa, who here is talking about tiers? Is it you? Are you talking about tiers?" The pilots walks over to the Kokri on the fence "First off: What do you know about tiers? Second off: Who isn't S-tier? I know you can't be talking about Yoshi making lightwork of of those monkeys with minimal effort? Not Kirby out here trying to dice up said monkeys so we can make monkey stew for later! Couldn't be Sonic! He's out there cookin' 'em! And Link? I don't know where he is! I'm getting rather concerned for him! And I KNOW you can't be talking about me! You know how I know? Let me re-educate you, sonny-boy!" Captain Falcon reaches into his suit and proceeds to pull out a piece of paper and a red mark from inside his suit. "So down here, bringing up the rear like the insignificant speck of feculent scum that he is, we have Ness..."

Z-: Ness ☠️☠️☠️

"Next in the S-tier, we have LITERALLY EVERYBODY else! No one is slacking! Everyone is a winner! No contest! Some more than others! Like Samus up here." Captain Falcon points at Samus on the paper, who's in the SS-tier with a red hear drawn over it "Samus Aran! Strongest Woman in the Galaxy! Five-time savior of the galaxy!"

SS: Samus Aran ♥️♥️♥️

"And lastly, there's MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!" Captain Falcon furiously circles the SSS-tier box with his face next to it and draws crown on top of it

SSS+: Captain Falcon 👑👑👑

"I'm in a tier of my own, kid! Don't try me! Who you trying to fool, huh? HUH!? I AM The Relentless Flow! I AM The Reckless Wonder! I AM the ONE! The ONLY! CAPTAAAAAINNN FALCOOONNN!!!" Captain Falcon strikes a pose as his Melee victory theme plays and causing an explosin to erupt behind him "But if you're still not convinced, I'm just gonna have to give you a demonstration!" Captain Falcon marches over to Kirby and grabs him by the head "Yoshi!" The pilot marches to the dinosaur and sits Kirby on his back. "Watch my child! And the rest of you better stay as far back as you can! I'm about to commit acts of genocide to prove my point..." With that, the pilot charged at the Mankeys, full sprint and what followed was no doubt the most amazing and most horrifying display of combat. So much so, it couldn't even be described in detail. Only heard as explosions and the earth and the trees shaking and cracking, followed by the screams of the Mankeys could be heard but were soon drowned out by the roars of fire.
GrumpySwallow GrumpySwallow SirPrompto15 SirPrompto15 Ploegy Ploegy Darklord95 Darklord95 Gears Gears

Last edited:
hulk

Location: Mountain Falls | Interactions: A Hazy Sort of Clarity A Hazy Sort of Clarity
Shulk quietly listened to her and gave a slow nod of his head as he continued to look out towards the suspected path they would be taking. For as far as he could see, there didn't appear to be any kind of danger ahead, but if there was one thing he had learned from his travels across the Bionis and the Mechonis, it was to never overlook the possible dangers that laid waiting. They may not be visible now, but they could always be lurking. Luckily for them, he had that experience.

Turning his head after a moment, the visionary decided to take the lead when she posed no objections to his plan. While he appreciated her willingness to agree, it did led him to have some reservations on their situation. Perhaps he was too used to his own companions interjecting their thoughts on his plans and added to them. That wasn't necessarily a luxury he had among all the Smash fighters though.

While many did go on grand adventures much like himself, there were plenty that did not. Shulk was sure Min Min was one of these many, given what he could recall about her. Her fighting prowess was certainly not to question, but her fighting likely didn't bring forth travel like his own kind of fighting did. Perhaps he was making too many mental assumptions, but who could blame him. He needed to assess exactly what he was working with and plan properly for whatever kind of situation they might find themselves in.

As he moved along the path leading down the Mountain Falls, Shulk turned his head in Min Min's direction, deciding he should probably speak. Normally he wasn't one to initiate a conversation among his travel companions unless something was needing to be talked about, even even then, his usual group was far larger than the one he found himself in now. A group of seven was bound to be more social than a group of two, especially with the likes of Riki and Reyn. It wasn't to say Shulk found Min Min's company unenjoyable, but it was certainly different, especially as she spoke a language so foreign to his ears.

"Ah... so..." he spoke, trying to break the ice between them. Despite being a rather wise individual, he certainly didn't know how to start a conversation off the top of his head. It was embarrassing and such a feeling faintly showed on his face as he averted his eyes ahead once more. "Have you ever travel like this before?" Finally his question managed to come out, even if it took longer than he would have liked to get there. "If not, that's fine. I am well versed in this kind of thing and can make up for what you might lack if that is the case."

1696978248936.png

With a soft smile on her cheeks, Robin responded back with her own hellos towards both boy and Pichu. Like that, any tension towards the army was gone in an instant. Or well, less gone and more so replaced with a mixed back of general relief as well as some confusion…or was it an air of wariness? Pichu couldn’t exactly tell but either way it seemed there was something preventing all of the group’s party from taking this sudden reunion fully for granted.

Surprisingly, such confusion didn’t come from the professor and apprentice duo, as save for smiles and silence, Pichu couldn’t spot any apparent reactions save for a general politeness from the two. No, a quick glance over towards the green haired member and his icy sight was just what Pichu needed to weed them out….probably. To be frank most of the fighters had trouble figuring out what was going on in the teacher’s mind, Pichu no different. Maybe he had simply forgotten to smile at the Ylissean duo? Byleth had lowered his weapon so that surely meant something.

As Byleth discussed with Chrom and Robin, Pichu nodded along from atop Sora’s head. Though when it came to Byleth’s poor attempt at humor, the lack of any change in tone or facial expression caused the joke to fly right over Pichu’s head. He wasn’t the only one unaware of the joke either, as judging by the way Pichu felt Sora’s head tilt to the side he was just as confused as him.

“Pi” Pichu shrugged.

That aside, although Sora’s movement wasn’t enough to fling the Pokémon from his head, Pichu would take the opportunity to crawl onto the Keyblade wielder’s shoulder, getting closer to eye level with the others as the topic switched to why and how each of them all ended up in the ruins. From suddenly waking up there, being invited by a strange letter, or falling out of a flying castle, they seemed to all have wildly different reasons for ending up there. But as different as they may be, Pichu was quite surprised to find Byleth already hypothesizing a connection between the events. Pichu scratched his chin. Was the bad guy who kidnapped him and the other forest members the same ‘friend’ that had fallen to madness? If someone smart like Byleth thought so then Pichu would just have to take his word on it. Interestingly, as Byleth then queried the reasoning for the king and tactician bringing an entire militia, the topic of kidnapping would actually be brought up in the conversation.

The Pokémon’s ears quickly perked up. A fighter’s relative that also just so happened to be on the roster was suddenly kidnapped and taken away somewhere in the overall Smash Realm. Sure the situations weren’t exactly the same but it still sounded just the slightest bit too familiar to be pure coincidence alone.

“Pi…”

But it wasn’t like Pichu could tell the others this. As much as he enjoyed being able to speak without any filter around humans too dim to understand the language of Pokémon, whenever Pichu did have something important to say he was left without much options. If only he had someone smart enough to translate…Wait a second.

Pichu’s head snapped towards Luke’s direction. Even if Pichu still was a bit sour over the boy’s manhandling of him, Pichu couldn’t deny that his multilingual talents could pose to be quite useful. Finally Pichu could tell the others what was on his mind! Diverting his attention over towards the smallest human Pichu barked out,

1.“Pichu! Pi pi chu pi Pichuchu!”

Interactions: Ploegy Ploegy (Sora & Byleth) GrumpySwallow GrumpySwallow (Layton & Luke) Darklord95 Darklord95 (Robin & Chrom)

1. [Kid! Tell them it’s like when pi was taken from Pikachu!]

Paula helped herself to the fish egg unironically it had the boosting power like eating a brain food lunch with a spicy chili pepper kick added. Eating the egg had helped restore her energy she used for PSI. Lucky for the girl she has a high tolerance to spicy meals. Joker’s cooking hit the spot perfectly, something they all needed. “ It’s great. It feels like eating a brain food lunch in my world. What’s a brain food lunch you ask? It’s Daalam’s delicacy.” Their visit had been brief; it was a floating island only accessible by PSI teleport. The reason for visiting is the pink cloud shrine one eight of Ness’s sanctuary locations. The shrine was full of thunder based enemies not ironically it was the home of a boss whose element is thunder. She felt like she was just there, just maybe contributing a little.

“ Eh, Daalam is a floating island that's only accessible by teleporting there, it’s also my friend’s home country.” She heard bits and bobs of Inkling’s conversation with her friend. Something about if they were sent by cuttlefish? It was her telepathy that bridged the connection between the two, but she felt bad for eavesdropping on them and wishing they’d probably want to be left alone. She fell silent realizing how lonely it feels Joker has Ann and Prompto with his friend. Though that lonely feeling weighing her heart down did not last long as Ann approached her. “ It does feel awkward, luckily my telepathy has helped. It helped Ness on his mission at least as a guide.” She chuckled. The same telepathy that aided in their final confrontation with Giygas. she smiled at the older girl, happy for the conversation with another.

Ploegy Ploegy SirPrompto15 SirPrompto15 SheepKing SheepKing A Hazy Sort of Clarity A Hazy Sort of Clarity

Cyan thought of the Zenith knights and what they represent as honorable people much like samurai. Though the intricate details of those worshiping Lunaris as their lord and savior sounded eerily like cultists. It did not help he distrusted the farce the church had spoken of as a front for something darker in the shadows. “ It sounds like emperor Gestahl and his second in command, Kefka. He built his empire on lies and deception much like this church, you speak of, for what they preach. Eh, propaganda at its finest. Kefka’s evil, psychotic, nature is more in your face. He does not hide his treachery nor his murderous ways. ” He said bitterly, clutching his sword unable to forget or forgive the genocide of Doma, poisoning its people. He recalls on returners opposing emperor Gestahl with Banon as the rebel group’s leader. “ A good friend of mine, King Edgar, was an ally of the emperor on the surface but really was for the rebellion much like his twin brother, Sabin. With my own experiences with the imperial army, and seeing for emperor Gestahl and Kefka’s evil they did horrible, unspeakable things. I see the church as the same evil that must be stopped at any cost.” He saw the flash of the contaminated water, the horrors of that day. Cyan shook his head. “ I joined the returners a little late, they’re the rebel group I speak of. I made my decision to be part of the Zenith knights. I don’t have a drop of magic flowing in my veins. I’m trained with the sword.” His bushido makes up for his lack of magical awareness in that area like Terra who has a natural gift. He stared down at his sword, a storm brewing in his dark eyes. “ They too worshipped the very soil Kefka walks on even though he’d likely spit on them as if nothing more than dirt he finds under his boots.. I’ve seen his followers preach nonsense of his ideals..”

Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters-

d4tm3fv-ef481ab2-187a-4d88-9ac9-53caae9ca515.png
As they walked, Peregrine listened intently to Cyan's recounting of his experiences with the imperial regime, Kefka, and the returners. The stories echoed with the familiar theme of deception, betrayal, and the struggle for freedom. The comparison to the Church of Duality struck a chord with Peregrine, and he nodded solemnly in agreement.

"It seems that the tactics of manipulation and control transcend realms and worlds. Deceptive leaders and false ideologies plague many lands. It's a sad truth that people can be swayed by charismatic figures who promise salvation or power," Peregrine remarked. "But together, we can challenge these falsehoods and bring about a better future. The Zenith Knights may have been scattered, but our purpose remains."

The sun began to dip below the horizon, casting a warm glow across the landscape. The duo pressed on, ready to face the challenges ahead and stand against the darkness that threatened the realm. Together they walked towards the Badlands, where their destinies awaited.

Not long after, they come across a large stone bridge that has a glassy sheen to it as it reflects the sunlight. Peregrine stops just before reaching it "Across this bridge lies one of the Darknut. From what I hear, one of their legionaries take shifts guarding the bridge. We will talk them first and ask for an audience with their ruler."
Kaiju Cat Kaiju Cat

1697580721965.png

Gesturing first to the black haired phantom thief, then to the rest of the humans, Inkling quickly answered Eight’s query.

“Vee kyu. Oi yoimi, wee yeme”
[They’re friends. One old, rest new]

One by one she’d go around introducing each member of the group to him, quickly pointing a finger towards each as she said their name. And even through her warbling accent some of the other fighters may have managed to recognize their names…or well the closest she could get to saying them.

“Joka, Panda, Poola, Prutoe, Octis!”

Speaking of, Inkling broke into a smile as Joker gave his word, letting Agent Eight officially join the rag tag group.

“Woomy!”

A nod of approval sent his way, she’d pull up another chair for her fellow cephalopod ally, offering it up while the two waited for dinner. As Inkling slid back into her own seat, she’d figured it was probably about time to explain a bit more on what was going on.

[Did any of the NSS mention I would be out of Octo Valley? This is where I went. Before this year I joined in a large fight contest that invited people from many places. How I met Joker. Today was going to be a big one year party at the sporting building there]

Raising her arm, Inkling gestured over at the floating structure off in the distance. The sun having long set by now, one could only make out the vague outline of its exterior alongside with the speckled lights that lined the stadium.

As she turned back to face Eight, Inkling quickly became aware of all the eyes on the two cephalopods of the group. Murmured voices among the humans was enough to clue the agent in that there was a general reaction of curiosity towards what she and Eight were discussing. It wasn’t exactly like Agent Three could magically make them all understand Octarian so a simple thumbs up towards the group’s way would have to suffice for now.

Inkling picked up where she left off,

[…But things didn't work out. I got thrown off course and other things happened. We ran into another fighter who said this world now is a mess. Now our mission is to go to the sporting building and find out how and why.]

It was a gross simplification of events but Inkling supposed it was probably enough to get her fellow agent up to speed. Sure, it omitted the giant battle against said ‘another fighter’ and his army as well the giant floating castle that was probably linked to whatever was going on, but that was all fluff anyways. Not to mention before she could even think of elaborating any further Joker’s call to grab dinner would put the conversation on hold. Pulling herself up from the chair, Inkling tilted her head towards the table’s direction

[Let’s grab food]

1697581129720.png

Just a couple of steps towards their makeshift kitchen and Inkling could already smell the food wafting in the air. Inkling was pretty curious if a human would be able to figure out how to cook such a traditional Cephalopod food item, and Joker’s initial strong reaction to said power eggs may have left just a tiny bit of doubt in her mind. But, as she neared the table and leaned in, she was pleasantly surprised by the final product! The thief definitely wasn’t kidding when he said it’d be spicy, she could already feel her nose tingle just from the smell alone. But spiciness aside, the meal before them both looked and smelled pretty delicious. Although she’d need to actually take a bite first before giving any official ratings.

She grabbed a plate and a set of utensils, and with a smile and “Mye kyu!”, she returned to her seat and dug in.

As strong as the berries’ spices were, they thankfully didn’t overwhelm the Power Egg’s subtle yet refined fishy flavor. In fact, they paired amazingly well together, the egg’s natural saltiness harmoniously matching with the sizzlingly sweet after taste of the sautéed berries. Although the meal surely could have benefited from more ingredients, considering the limited supply they had, Inkling was more than satisfied with the final meal.

Her final verdict? A yummy out of ten!

Even the other humans of the group seemed to share the same appreciation. Inkling had no clue what a brain food lunch was (It wasn’t actual brains…right?), the way Paula compared their current meal to it seemed like she meant it as a compliment. Speaking of, Inkling gave her own compliments to the chef, Defaulting to her natural tongue as she chirped out a, “Skwemi nesqui!” Before swiftly returning her attention towards finishing the rest of her meal.

After everything she’d gone through the past day, it wasn’t a surprise that she scarfed down the rest of her plate in a blink of an eye, leaning back into her seat with a content smile. Warm meal now in her belly, the Agent was tempted to fall into a food coma right then and there, but there was something else on her mind that needed to be addressed first.

[If it wasn’t Cuttlefish, how did you come here?]

Interactions: Ploegy Ploegy (Joker & Panther) SirPrompto15 SirPrompto15 (Prompto & Noctis) A Hazy Sort of Clarity A Hazy Sort of Clarity (Agent 8) Kaiju Cat Kaiju Cat (Paula)

It should hopefully be up to date but please let me know if I need to add or change something
1697581058197.png

Last edited:
Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters- GrumpySwallow GrumpySwallow Gears Gears Ploegy Ploegy SirPrompto15 SirPrompto15

Suddenly the group would see the purple pikmin getting thrown at the apes, each one rocketing down on their target to stun them before whacking them with their flowered heads, doing insane damage. One Kong after another getting taken out with a bombardment. The purples’ stunning effect making it impossible for each Kong to react before getting taken out.

Ploegy Ploegy GrumpySwallow GrumpySwallow

The limbs Mythra chopped off soon start to regrow as Fawful smacks the airborn Toon Link to the side with one. Pits’ cutting of the lower limbs makes Fawful stumble a bit, but they to regrow as the upper limbs start stabbing at the ground trying to hit Pit. “Do you think I’m a fool Mythra? I know what you’re doing. Ehehehehehehehe.” Suddenly a bunch of Fawfuls robots fly in from below and start firing little energy blasts from their hands at Mythra to try and stop her from getting to the walls.

GrumpySwallow GrumpySwallow A Hazy Sort of Clarity A Hazy Sort of Clarity

“Wow. They left you all alone knowing I was here.” Came the female voice of Juri, suddenly standing right next to Corrin. “Some friends you got there.” She says before doing a psycho pinwheel kick. Spinning through the air like a buzzsaw right next to her.

Last edited:
Professor Layton & Luke
Where: The Battlefield Fortress
Interactions: Byleth & Sora ( Ploegy Ploegy ), Pichu ( SheepKing SheepKing ), Chrom & Robin ( Darklord95 Darklord95 )

The friendly, polite smiles of Layton and Luke vanished as Chrom informed the group of their kidnapped children. Luke's brows creased with worry and he looked up to the Professor, who put his hand to the brim of his hat and lowered his gaze in sympathy.

"I'm very sorry about your loss," Layton said softly. He raised his head, a quiet determination on his simple features. "Is there a way we can help?"

As a man with a couple of kids under his care, Professor Layton understood well the pain and stress of losing one. When his ward, Flora, was kidnapped in front of him during one past investigation he stopped at nothing to get her back, even going so far as to drive the Laytonmobile up a massive rampaging machine. Seeing the look on the Professor's face, Luke's features also became serious, and he adjusted his hat and nodded firmly. He knew his mentor well, and the boy was willing to give Chrom and Robin whatever help was within his power to give!

It turned out he was able to help sooner than expected: Pichu caught his attention and after the little Pokemon squeaked his message, Luke immediately translated to the group, "Pichu says this is like when he was taken from Pikachu!" Realization then struck and Luke became indignant. "'Oi! Who are you calling 'kid?' ...Professor?"

Professor Layton silently returned to the abandoned market stall, a hand cupping his chin in thought. As he walked, he mentally went over the day's events and the information the others in the group had shared. People being transported into this world with no rhyme or reason to where they appeared, kidnappings, a flying citadel, Pillars of Creation and Destruction, a man fallen to madness... It was a lot to take in! Layton theorized that the "friend who had fallen into madness" was on that flying citadel. That may likely be their final destination once they find these Pillars his letter mentioned.

One thing was certain: this was going to be a perilous task! Professor Layton, as a gentleman, disliked fighting and he never carried a weapon on his person, but he was a stranger in a strange world and this world was quick to reveal its dangers to him. He had to protect Luke, and while he wasn't a proud man incapable of asking or accepting help, he also could not allow himself to be a burden on Byleth, Sora, or anyone else. Layton found a basket-hilt sabre among the assorted weapons within the abandoned stall and drew the blade from its scabbard. He held it up, staring into his reflection within the blade. He stared into it for a long while, as though in conflict within himself, until he finally bowed his head in acceptance, sheathed the sword, then donned the belt and scabbard. This world demanded he become a warrior, and so he shall be in order to protect his young friend.

Professor Layton stepped away from the stall and returned to the group. Eyes on Byleth, he unsheathed the sabre again and held it up in a fencer's salute.

"Professor!" he said simply, knowing the other professor would understand his request for a spar. Layton needed to hone his swordfighting skills and get a feel for his new weapon. It was best to do it now than wait until they were in danger again! This would also allow his new allies to gauge his fighting skills and ability to defend himself. The less they needed to worry about him and Luke, the better off the group will be.

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back