• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Super Smash Bros RP?

Hel

Daughter of Loki
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
So...

I kinda want to do a Super Smash Bros RP And I was wondering if anyone was interested in the same. This is kind of both an interest check and a help request because while I want to do this kind of RP, I am not at all sure what to do with it or what the plot could be.

I imagine it will be more Brawl-esque, and I'm not sure how to work OCs into this world.

These are my questions:

Is anyone interested?

If so, does anyone want to be a coGM?

Does anyone have any plot ideas?

This RP has been created, and will be started when more people sign up! :)

https://www.rpnation.com/threads/super-smash-brothers-mansion.126126/

Last edited by a moderator:
I like the idea and I have a bit of feedback, would it be like the campaign or one on one fights?

minismurf said:
I like the idea and I have a bit of feedback, would it be like the campaign or one on one fights?
I was thinking something closer to the story mode in Brawl, where there was a reason to each of the battles and what not, and characters can form their own teams maybe?

That, or the other idea was maybe a sort of break room and everyday there was a number of fights where each character got teleported to the battle arena without any warning- like in the game- and they got to battle and such. I'm not sure how to describe that idea, though, and I don't know how well it would work.

Ok, I expected that it would be that way, I'm not really sure how it'll work, but it certainly will never work if we don't try ^^

Cool, like mentioned above I'm still trying to figure out where exactly to go with it, but I'll definitely post a link here when I start it up...

Which option would you rather see @Trundle?

Something more like story mode or more light hearted/less serious and such with the break room/fight scenario, or a combination?

I'd be interested! Would we be using the characters from the actual game, or OC's?

amybri18 said:
I'd be interested! Would we be using the characters from the actual game, or OC's?
The actual games, though maybe some OCs as well, if anyone can think of a good way to work them in.

I was thinking that we wouldn't be limited to just the fighters, though, and instead we could do any nintendo character, so if you've an OC from one of the nintendo worlds perhaps they show up there? Or... as a mii style fighter? I'm not sure with that one, what do you all think?

Hel said:
The actual games, though maybe some OCs as well, if anyone can think of a good way to work them in.
I was thinking that we wouldn't be limited to just the fighters, though, and instead we could do any nintendo character, so if you've an OC from one of the nintendo worlds perhaps they show up there? Or... as a mii style fighter? I'm not sure with that one, what do you all think?
I think we should mostly stick to canon, but they can be from any game. However, we could have a few OC's from the Nintendo worlds just to make it more interesting.

If you want to do a story and a bit of battle, you might as well combine both. Have one battle that takes place over the course of a story. This means there will be chases, and stage changes. Each stage can have an objective while still allowing people to knock somebody out. People can gang up on each other or continue on if they choose.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back