• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Super Smash Bros. (OOC)

Main
Here
I'm imagining Shulk watching Pit and Rex be total bros and telling dad jokes in regards to their missing eyes. XD
Shulk cannot join in on the jokes on a missing eye. He got a missing arm instead

Pit probably gonna question Rex on if Pyra/Mythra are in the swords he's wielding since ya know, they basically are their swords! Sadly it's not that simple though depending on how much of the ending cutscene you watched, you do see their minor inclusion
Basically when Rex mentions "If it was *them*" he refers to presumably Pneuma and Logos given the shot goes to focus on N's sword (which has Logos in it) and Matthew's gauntlet (which has Pneuma in it). So yeah there's Pyra/Mythra in XC3. Their minor appearance

Shulk cannot join in on the jokes on a missing eye. He got a missing arm instead

Pit probably gonna question Rex on if Pyra/Mythra are in the swords he's wielding since ya know, they basically are their swords! Sadly it's not that simple though depending on how much of the ending cutscene you watched, you do see their minor inclusion
Basically when Rex mentions "If it was *them*" he refers to presumably Pneuma and Logos given the shot goes to focus on N's sword (which has Logos in it) and Matthew's gauntlet (which has Pneuma in it). So yeah there's Pyra/Mythra in XC3. Their minor appearance
Shulk can still join in:

Shulk, Rex, and Pit together would just be dad jokes galore!

Lol I imagined King Consort AU Pittoo making a joke. Everyone stares at him incredulously, and he responds, with a completely serious face, “With the number of kids and stepkids I have, I think I have the right to make a Dad Joke or two.”

Shulk can still join in:

Shulk, Rex, and Pit together would just be dad jokes galore!

Shulk just pulling his fake arm off and throwing it would be the dumbest shit LOL. Thank you for putting this in my head now I'm sure Riku (he's the Nopon who built the arm) would be so pissed at him

Lol I imagined King Consort AU Pittoo making a joke. Everyone stares at him incredulously, and he responds, with a completely serious face, “With the number of kids and stepkids I have, I think I have the right to make a Dad Joke or two.”
Fhsjfjf at some point I 100% need to doodle a very tired stepdad Pittoo taking care of all of zel’s and his kiddos

Fhsjfjf at some point I 100% need to doodle a very tired stepdad Pittoo taking care of all of zel’s and his kiddos
Do It Episode 3 GIF by Star Wars

Shulk just pulling his fake arm off and throwing it would be the dumbest shit LOL. Thank you for putting this in my head now I'm sure Riku (he's the Nopon who built the arm) would be so pissed at him
Pit: I should’ve seen that coming, but my hindsight isn’t 20/20!

Rex: I see what you mean!

Shulk: If I had known sooner, I’d have offered you a hand!

Pit, Rex, & Shulk: Doh-ho-ho-ho!!

Kids: Ugh, please! No more!

I’ve been wanting to design a third Zeltoo child that is just a perfect clone of Pit because the idea is way too funny to me!

Captain Falcon: (*sees all the kiddos*) Jeeze, Pittoo! Stay off of her, man! You’re putting Bowser to shame!

Pittoo: (*tired death glare*)

Crazy Hand: kek

Dark Pit and Joker can be tired dads together! Joker probably apologizing for how much of a snoot Feli can be

Also given kid talk is here for a brief moment, I actually had the silly thought of a Pyra-Roy kiddo out of nowhere. They would 100% be a pyromaniac LOL

Dark Pit and Joker can be tired dads together! Joker probably apologizing for how much of a snoot Feli can be

Also given kid talk is here for a brief moment, I actually had the silly thought of a Pyra-Roy kiddo out of nowhere. They would 100% be a pyromaniac LOL
Speaking of Feli, I’ve wondered what his relationship with Pittoo and his step-siblings would be like. Any bitterness at all for not being the crown prince? Does he butt heads with Aster or dote on Ianthe?

Yeah kid talk is back. Can’t help it! When I see things like references to Dad Shulk, I start thinking about it again!

Speaking of Feli, I’ve wondered what his relationship with Pittoo and his step-siblings would be like. Any bitterness at all for not being the crown prince? Does he butt heads with Aster or dote on Ianthe?

Yeah kid talk is back. Can’t help it! When I see things like references to Dad Shulk, I start thinking about it again!
I feel like it probably is rocky at first because he would think of Dark Pit similar to Joker in that he's "not a good person" because of what he is, but I feel he'd come around especially since he would respect him as a king. As for not being crown prince, he probably is a little bitter over it, but also probably believes he can't be crown prince because his father gave him "dirty thief blood." As for his siblings, he probably has a relatively normal relationship with them. He might naturally clash with Aster given her spitfire personality and his own arrogance. On the flip side I could see him oddly bonding with Hark and trying to bring him out of his shell and make him a proper crown prince. Ian and him gotta bond over being the dark haired siblings lol! He probably dotes on her tbh

Nah I get ya. I figured I don't wanna take over with it cuz ik people get left out and all. I just had that Pyra-Roy kid on my mind for like 3 days for no reason. Maybe I'll draw them for fun if I have time just because I've had bad artblock of late. Plus fiery lil redhead sounds like fun to doodle

I feel like it probably is rocky at first because he would think of Dark Pit similar to Joker in that he's "not a good person" because of what he is, but I feel he'd come around especially since he would respect him as a king. As for not being crown prince, he probably is a little bitter over it, but also probably believes he can't be crown prince because his father gave him "dirty thief blood." As for his siblings, he probably has a relatively normal relationship with them. He might naturally clash with Aster given her spitfire personality and his own arrogance. On the flip side I could see him oddly bonding with Hark and trying to bring him out of his shell and make him a proper crown prince. Ian and him gotta bond over being the dark haired siblings lol! He probably dotes on her tbh

Nah I get ya. I figured I don't wanna take over with it cuz ik people get left out and all. I just had that Pyra-Roy kid on my mind for like 3 days for no reason. Maybe I'll draw them for fun if I have time just because I've had bad artblock of late. Plus fiery lil redhead sounds like fun to doodle
D’aww, Feli’s just looking after his mama! He might think no man is worthy of her lol Or maybe he ships Zelink!
Aster and Feli may clash, but I’m imagining them spying on Pittoo together to make sure he isn’t an evil stepparent!
Harkinian would be the crown prince due to being the King and Queen’s first-born son. If something happened to Hawk, the crown may fall to Ianthe.

Lol so it’s probably a good thing I brought up the topic again then XD

I cannot properly art for the life of me rn so take this mess just so I could get it out of my head lol
sirius.png

His sword 100% lights on fire and he is a certified pyromaniac. Definitely will be on trial for arson at some point

I cannot properly art for the life of me rn so take this mess just so I could get it out of my head lol
View attachment 1164155

His sword 100% lights on fire and he is a certified pyromaniac. Definitely will be on trial for arson at some point
ARSON
BARSON
COMMIT ARSON
DON'T COME NEAR ME, I'M GOING TO COMMIT ARSON
Lmao jokes aside he's so pretty! I love him already!

View attachment 1164155

He can join Seph for some pyromania fun

kkyi he’s so cute I love him!

ARSON
BARSON
COMMIT ARSON
DON'T COME NEAR ME, I'M GOING TO COMMIT ARSON
Lmao jokes aside he's so pretty! I love him already!
Ty ty! His outfit could be 100% more detail + not a mess if I wasn't suffering artblock but I was happy with his head/hair. Also his sword. I mashed together Roy's and Mythra's to make his lol! He also got Mythra-like eyes with Pneuma eye color cuz I said it was fine

He can join Seph for some pyromania fun

kkyi he’s so cute I love him!
Ty ty! You know in some way, he's not directly related to Seph but you know his half-sister is his daughter so totally possible!

Also I envision a silly scene of when he first learns how to set his sword ablaze and Roy's in a panic because he's getting flames everywhere and Pyra's just smiling so proud like "that's my boy! look at him go!"

Ty ty! His outfit could be 100% more detail + not a mess if I wasn't suffering artblock but I was happy with his head/hair. Also his sword. I mashed together Roy's and Mythra's to make his lol! He also got Mythra-like eyes with Pneuma eye color cuz I said it was fine

Ty ty! You know in some way, he's not directly related to Seph but you know his half-sister is his daughter so totally possible!

Also I envision a silly scene of when he first learns how to set his sword ablaze and Roy's in a panic because he's getting flames everywhere and Pyra's just smiling so proud like "that's my boy! look at him go!"
That’s so cute yo if they are somehow related to Seph it would be wholesome if he hadn’t ended up the way he did. Seph would be a protective papa against the vile things he gone through with Shinra. Train them to fight likely how to use materia. How some monsters work etc their weaknesses etc.

That’s so cute yo if they are somehow related to Seph it would be wholesome if he hadn’t ended up the way he did. Seph would be a protective papa against the vile things he gone through with Shinra. Train them to fight likely how to use materia. How some monsters work etc their weaknesses etc.
Now I don’t think Roy or Pyra would willingly let Seph near their son. It’d likely only happen over their dead bodies but that is a very cute thought!

I wonder if Seph and Joker cross paths at some point.. (The massacre at the base and what’s he doing now it’s grounds for Ren to want to take Seph down.

Last edited:
Oh, I have anothe prompt now. How would your PCs try to help Seph if he ever found out his real parents experimented on him when he was still in his mother’s womb? (Hojo is his father and Lucretia is his mother)

I wonder if Seph and Joker cross paths at some point.. (The massacre at the base and what’s he doing now it’s grounds for Ren to want to take Seph down.
Maybe one day but probably not any time soon. Joker’s got his own problems to deal with and probably more once the Stadium is deemed his own doing lol

Maybe one day but probably not any time soon. Joker’s got his own problems to deal with and probably more once the Stadium is deemed his own doing lol
True lol Seph is busy trying to find the essence anyway same person who hasn’t skedaddled

Random little thing I’ve had on my mind for awhile, but me waiting for Joker to face a big boss just so I can use one of these songs

Random little thing I’ve had on my mind for awhile, but me waiting for Joker to face a big boss just so I can use one of these songs

I see it when he runs into Sephiroth at some point if ever

Those persona boss themes are vibing though argh thanks likr I need more reasons to jump on the must play persona train

Those persona boss themes are vibing though argh thanks likr I need more reasons to jump on the must play persona train
Persona battle music in general goes hard. Just to prove my point these are just the standard battle themes

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back