• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Super Smash Bros. (OOC)

Main
Here
A Link to the Past has a small soundtrack, so when I'm typing for Lunaris I like to listen to the Daggerfall soundtrack.

I cannot properly art for the life of me rn so take this mess just so I could get it out of my head lol
View attachment 1164155

His sword 100% lights on fire and he is a certified pyromaniac. Definitely will be on trial for arson at some point
FIRE! FIRE! Heheheheh.

He's cute though! Maybe he creates blue flames like Stefan?

Maybe the reason Crazy Hand created so many kids for Zelda is because when he drew names for pairings from a hat, he failed (or just didn't care) to differentiate all the Zeldas on the roster. There is a "Zelda" slip for every Zelda and Sheik in the roster, so her name just got drawn more lol

Persona battle music in general goes hard. Just to prove my point these are just the standard battle themes

These songs have so much vibe and soul I sat there listening to them all. GrumpySwallow GrumpySwallow Daggerfall is fitting for a character like Lunaris I see it now. Ploegy Ploegy I know, I know I’m going on and on about playing the persons games I’m trying to save up for a PlayStation 5. Eh, my ps4 don’t trust it can handle them. You pushed the play the games agenda. You sold me on the series not because of your Joker + Ann posts. Yes, Ann is such a boss girl

He's cute though! Maybe he creates blue flames like Stefan?
Ty ty! And maybe he does. As much of stretch this is, maybe he got it from Roy's bloodline give I HC Roy's mother as Ninian and well, she has dragonblood and while she doesn't breathe fire, but ice, maybe somehow it helped with blue flames. Also means Sirius has small portion of dragon blood on top of the blood of an Aegis

These songs have so much vibe and soul I sat there listening to them all. GrumpySwallow GrumpySwallow Daggerfall is fitting for a character like Lunaris I see it now. Ploegy Ploegy I know, I know I’m going on and on about playing the persons games I’m trying to save up for a PlayStation 5. Eh, my ps4 don’t trust it can handle them. You pushed the play the games agenda. You sold me on the series not because of your Joker + Ann posts. Yes, Ann is such a boss girl
I am simply doing my job to promote my favorite game lol! And me promoting my ship oops

D’aww, Feli’s just looking after his mama! He might think no man is worthy of her lol Or maybe he ships Zelink!
I feel like it probably is rocky at first because he would think of Dark Pit similar to Joker in that he's "not a good person" because of what he is, but I feel he'd come around especially since he would respect him as a king. As for not being crown prince, he probably is a little bitter over it, but also probably believes he can't be crown prince because his father gave him "dirty thief blood." As for his siblings, he probably has a relatively normal relationship with them. He might naturally clash with Aster given her spitfire personality and his own arrogance. On the flip side I could see him oddly bonding with Hark and trying to bring him out of his shell and make him a proper crown prince. Ian and him gotta bond over being the dark haired siblings lol! He probably dotes on her tbh

Much to her confusion, Zelda keeps finding random divorce papers scattered about her desk, and flowers supposedly sent to her by Link (despite him being far off on one of his many adventures). She initially assumes it’s Impa suddenly reigniting her grudge against Pittoo but eventually realizes it’s been Felis all along lmao.

Shdgdjfjdjfdhdh but omg I absolutely love Ian and Felis having dark hair solidarity. I could totally imagine them immediately being there to defend the other whenever people (usually some backwards thinking noble) try get on their case for not having lighter colored hair like their siblings.

A Link to the Past has a small soundtrack, so when I'm typing for Lunaris I like to listen to the Daggerfall soundtrack.

When it comes to Zelda I tend to just pull from the entire Zelda series for music inspo, though I do try to place a little more emphasis on music that comes from other games in the downfall timeline such as albw, link’s awakening, triforce heroes, etc. etc.

Much to her confusion, Zelda keeps finding random divorce papers scattered about her desk, and flowers supposedly sent to her by Link (despite him being far off on one of his many adventures). She initially assumes it’s Impa suddenly reigniting her grudge against Pittoo but eventually realizes it’s been Felis all along lmao.
More like it’s a restraining order against his own father so he can’t come visit the castle anymore. No more having a thief come waltzing in the front door like it’s no big deal. He will force an end to it

I had a scene in my head of a Little Ianthe toddling past her parents while they’re asleep. It’s very early in the morning and the sun had not risen yet.

Ianthe: Bye-Bye Mama, Papa! I’m gonna play outside!

Zelda: (*with a sleepy yawn*) Alright, dear…

A moment passes, then Zelda and Pittoo’s eyes snap open at the same time and they practically leap out of the bed!

IANTHE!!”

SheepKing SheepKing

He gains fame at the tender age of 19 he doesn’t care for the fame or the attention from men and women. His heart is stolen by Pichu who rubs his face over Seph’s cheek he smiles a small one but still a smile. He shares his lunch with lil Pichu and treats

SheepKing SheepKing
Pichu is all he talks to Genesis and Angeal like he describes Pichu using words like ‘cute’ strong’ ‘ interesting

Last edited:
Ghh now I really want to design kids for my own PCs! I def think some of them are NOT cut out to be parents tho 😆

Ghh now I really want to design kids for my own PCs! I def think some of them are NOT cut out to be parents tho 😆
Throw a dart who to ship em with and call it a day and make a kiddo LOL

Seph joins in as he’s not cut out to be a parent club
Lol I'm thinking:
--The Ice climbers are LIKE TEN YEARS OLD. Yeah there aint NO shot they're gonna be good parents. I think Nana would be more responsible than Popo though.
--Lyn would probably be a good mom ngl. She'd definitely be a protective mama bear, and teach them to be humble and honest. Let's just pretend that Lyn doesn't have a possible child already AKA Roy
--Ike would be a good dad, but he would DEFINITELY be a bit of a tiger dad. I mean have you seen the way he treats Alear when they fall in Engage?
--Lana would probably be the best parent out of them all. She'd raise them to the best of her ability and encourage them to follow their dreams while trying to cope with her own crushed ones
--Cia wouldn't be a very good mother tbh. She'd be like those types of moms who spoil their kids stupid, but she'd love them to the moon and back.
Throw a dart who to ship em with and call it a day and make a kiddo LOL
I might end up just putting PCs on a wheel and spin it dnsjhebfisneijf

In regards to my villainous OCs:

Lunaris would be a surprisingly good dad! It’s likely he doubted he’d ever become a parent so he’d be over the moon, pun intended! I can see him caring for his child while plotting schemes.

Lunaris: My little magician, I think you’re ready to learn your first spell! Can you say, “abracadabra?”

Baby: (*coos happily*)

Lunaris: (*nuzzles his baby lovingly*) I knew you could do it!

Odessa is a mother who lost her child. It’s a pretty big part of her character and motivation.

Krook is a HELL NO!! If he had a child, it’s likely from time spent with a tavern wrench and he’s unaware of their existence, or just doesn’t care. Regardless, he ain’t paying child support!

Mugorl is a husband and a father! He’s very stern and strict as he wants his children to be strong.

Last edited:
Lol I'm thinking:
--The Ice climbers are LIKE TEN YEARS OLD. Yeah there aint NO shot they're gonna be good parents. I think Nana would be more responsible than Popo though.
--Lyn would probably be a good mom ngl. She'd definitely be a protective mama bear, and teach them to be humble and honest. Let's just pretend that Lyn doesn't have a possible child already AKA Roy
--Ike would be a good dad, but he would DEFINITELY be a bit of a tiger dad. I mean have you seen the way he treats Alear when they fall in Engage?
--Lana would probably be the best parent out of them all. She'd raise them to the best of her ability and encourage them to follow their dreams while trying to cope with her own crushed ones
--Cia wouldn't be a very good mother tbh. She'd be like those types of moms who spoil their kids stupid, but she'd love them to the moon and back.

I might end up just putting PCs on a wheel and spin it dnsjhebfisneijf
An uncorrupted AU Seph who hasn’t been experimented on or lied to. I strike him as someone who would sit down one day and teach his kids everything about self defense, the world train them on how to use materia. He’ll like be a human encyclopedia about the monsters and lore of the world. He’ll def prepare them.

Paula’a kids show signs of their natural PSI gifts she’s try to keep them safe from the media as she went through that as a kid. She wants to keep that circus away and from hurting her kids. She’ll train them ofc.

Ahh, Cyan, was a father and husband he lost his wife and son because of Kefka poisoning the castle’s water. Uh, there was an order to commit genocide under emperor’s Gestahl’s command. He’ll be a guardian and a loving uncle to the kids Smash PCS!

An uncorrupted AU Seph who hasn’t been experimented on or lied to. I strike him as someone who would sit down one day and teach his kids everything about self defense, the world train them on how to use materia. He’ll like be a human encyclopedia about the monsters and lore of the world. He’ll def prepare them.

Paula’a kids show signs of their natural PSI gifts she’s try to keep them safe from the media as she went through that as a kid. She wants to keep that circus away and from hurting her kids. She’ll train them ofc.

Ahh, Cyan, was a father and husband he lost his wife and son because of Kefka poisoning the castle’s water. Uh, there was an order to commit genocide under emperor’s Gestahl’s command. He’ll be a guardian and a loving uncle to the kids Smash PCS!
Lyn would definitely understand Cyan's pain- most of her tribe was killed off or weakened by water poisoning and a mass pillaging by bandits.

Lyn would definitely understand Cyan's pain- most of her tribe was killed off or weakened by water poisoning and a mass pillaging by bandits.
it’s heart breaking he’s forced to watch their spirits board the phantom train.

He’ll def be there for Lyn

it’s heart breaking he’s forced to watch their spirits board the phantom train.

He’ll def be there for Lyn
😢 Poor guy didn't deserve all that!

Heaven knows that Lyn needs it. Poor girl was stuck all alone in the wilderness after the Lorca Tribe fell to shambles once the Taliver Bandits had their way with them. She always has on a brave face; but she hurts a lot on the inside even if she bottles it up most of the time.

😢 Poor guy didn't deserve all that!

Heaven knows that Lyn needs it. Poor girl was stuck all alone in the wilderness after the Lorca Tribe fell to shambles once the Taliver Bandits had their way with them. She always has on a brave face; but she hurts a lot on the inside even if she bottles it up most of the time.
Cyan is honestly the nicest guy he’ll be gentle not pushy and let her open up on her own.

Add insult to injury they have to peace talks with Gestahl. He’s a damn liar and traitor.

SheepKing SheepKing
He sees an injured Pichu during battle he holds him close and heals him with a cure spell. Once he feels better they share some cakes.

SheepKing SheepKing Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters-
I like to think at some point Seph doesn’t feel like he fits he doesn’t belong it weighs him down. He can’t figure out why he feels sad and depressed starts asking questions. I see an AU falcon where he sees how sad and withdrawn kid Seph is.. not even Pichu helps. Pichu doesn’t give up. Au falcon steps in to help the boy. Kid Seph is questioning his existence his role.
Yes, would it be interesting if Falcon meets the kid version of Seph that’s crying and hurting?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back