• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Super Smash Bros. (OOC)

Main
Here
Apologies for being off topic, typical bad timing for me, but given I've put some thought into Yoshi, I figured I'd share before writing to see if it helps our issue in some manner. I figure there is no saving Falcon until the source of the pillar is located (or something along those lines) so I'll likely have him realize saving isn't going to happen which probably causes a whole panic segment (and I'll tie in the idea of Yoshi hearing disapproving voices of his own friends to toy with him). Now ofc that alone does little, but in his panic I figure he can try to push on and be strong, thus going deeper into the swamp. Not sure if that opens up anything for environmental changes or anything like that but I figure it could help. Obviously this is very cut and dry and lacking details, but it's a simple version of my current thoughts on the scene

I’m sorry if I’m not being helpful with Paula lately unsure how she could help Joker except with her telepathy and how it works in earthbound

Apologies for being off topic, typical bad timing for me, but given I've put some thought into Yoshi, I figured I'd share before writing to see if it helps our issue in some manner. I figure there is no saving Falcon until the source of the pillar is located (or something along those lines) so I'll likely have him realize saving isn't going to happen which probably causes a whole panic segment (and I'll tie in the idea of Yoshi hearing disapproving voices of his own friends to toy with him). Now ofc that alone does little, but in his panic I figure he can try to push on and be strong, thus going deeper into the swamp. Not sure if that opens up anything for environmental changes or anything like that but I figure it could help. Obviously this is very cut and dry and lacking details, but it's a simple version of my current thoughts on the scene
Leave it to me to have an actual good thought 10 minutes after posting this, but maybe as Yoshi is going forward he is forced into the whole scene Falcon was going through? Like maybe he has to save a sad Falcon by proving what he's seeing is fake? Or he is forced fight some delusional Falcon kinda like how Pit was taken over and Mythra had to fight him with the fear pillar? I think the first idea could be fun to explore over combat so it isn't the exact same as the fear pillar

Last edited:
I’m sorry if I’m not being helpful with Paula lately unsure how she could help Joker except with her telepathy and how it works in earthbound
Don't worry too much. There is enough there for me to work with. Joker has a lot of things up his sleeve so I'm not worried about his group. Having Futaba briefly present will help guide them and put them on track for something fun hopefully!

It devolved into an epic rap battle who is better and stronger lol.
Oml now I'm just picturing this nomadic noblewoman and the one-winged angel wearing shades and chains while dropping bars 😆
What Cia hears upon seeing Lunaris XD

Dgjernivhfn lmfao the flamenco/tango vibes are strong!
Cia just looks around, confused as hell. "Where tf is this music coming from??"

Oml now I'm just picturing this nomadic noblewoman and the one-winged angel wearing shades and chains while dropping bars 😆

Dgjernivhfn lmfao the flamenco/tango vibes are strong!
Cia just looks around, confused as hell. "Where tf is this music coming from??"
Right? XD not gonna lie I picture them looking snazzy tho

dhskfj alright Zel’s done so I’ll get to work on Isabelle’s post next!
Season 3 Laughing GIF by The Simpsons

Hehe 😈

Ploegy Ploegy
I wanted to doodle the Shulk Squad and I wanted to check their heights to see what was going on there
SO APPARENTLY ACCORDING TO STARMAN.NET, LUCAS IS LIKE 5'9" OR SMTHN
Screenshot 2024-05-15 8.56.35 AM.png
Tall Lucas:
Tall Lucas.png

(Also here's a little side doodle I did of Min Min because she's pretty and underrated)
Screenshot 2024-05-08 8.45.28 AM.png

Ploegy Ploegy
I wanted to doodle the Shulk Squad and I wanted to check their heights to see what was going on there
View attachment 1162529

(Also here's a little side doodle I did of Min Min because she's pretty and underrated)
Ahh the smol bean is actually a bean stalk who knew?! Hjjjdd seph be prepared to face Lucas cute artwork. I should check starmen.net I used the side as a guide while playing earthbound funny enough

Ploegy Ploegy
View attachment 1162529

OMG IM CRYING. AINT NO WAY HES THAT TALL!! That must make Duster and Kumatora pushing six foot if not taller LOL

But fr imagining Lucas as tall as Joker is so damn bizarre

Screenshot 2024-05-15 9.17.57 AM.png
The forum was just a lot of guesswork, but the consensus for Lucas and Co. is as thus.
Ahh the smol bean is actually a bean stalk who knew?! Hjjjdd seph be prepared to face Lucas cute artwork. I should check starmen.net I used the side as a guide while playing earthbound funny enough
Aww ty! 💕 Lmao he's supposed to be tall, he's mad because he's smol!
👀 I always saw Sephiroth seeing a lot of himself in Lucas considering their similar traumas.
dfcdc3faaa25d4069924fd2714ad2ac0.jpg

OMG IM CRYING. AINT NO WAY HES THAT TALL!! That must make Duster and Kumatora pushing six foot if not taller LOL

But fr imagining Lucas as tall as Joker is so damn bizarre
DUDE WENT THROUGH A MONSTER GROWTH SPURT IN HIS GAME ISTG

Screenshot 2024-05-15 9.28.49 AM.png

View attachment 1162540
The forum was just a lot of guesswork, but the consensus for Lucas and Co. is as thus.

Aww ty! 💕 Lmao he's supposed to be tall, he's mad because he's smol!
👀 I always saw Sephiroth seeing a lot of himself in Lucas considering their similar traumas.
dfcdc3faaa25d4069924fd2714ad2ac0.jpg

View attachment 1162550
.. what’s this never mind the amazing Sephiroth and Lucas artwork.. poor bebes a kid to take under his wing not inspired by this art piece nope 👀 but damn all that milk actually helped Lucas. Yes fear the bean stalk

Lol we found out a while back that both Pits are taller than Sora and Pyra/Mythra! Fan artists love to draw the angels as being much shorter than they are (5”5’)

Mother fans just be capping idc LOL. But also just art style wise I cannot imagine him taller than Inkling who I always draw much shorter than Joker when I draw them

In conclusion, heights be wack!

.. what’s this never mind the amazing Sephiroth and Lucas artwork.. poor bebes a kid to take under his wing not inspired by this art piece nope 👀 but damn all that milk actually helped Lucas. Yes fear the bean stalk
Lol looks like both Lucas and Pichu have been adopted by Sephiroth don't let Shulk or Min Min catch wind of that!
FEAR HIM!!! 😈
Mother fans just be capping idc LOL. But also just art style wise I cannot imagine him taller than Inkling who I always draw much shorter than Joker when I draw them

In conclusion, heights be wack!
I too am guilty of drawing Lucas as quite the little bean
Context: I was on discord talking to a friend and he said that he imagined Lucas walking through a field like he does in his hallucination in Mother 3, but in the field he sees Lyn doing something cool like practicing her sparring or archery, perhaps even hunting some wild beast, and he gets one of those childish "Puppy Crush" infatuations with her. So I ended up doodling this.
Lucas' crush.png
I don't know why I draw him so tiny. Maybe it's just because Smash has accustomed us to seeing Lucas as a widdle munchkin?

Lol looks like both Lucas and Pichu have been adopted by Sephiroth don't let Shulk or Min Min catch wind of that!
FEAR HIM!!! 😈

I too am guilty of drawing Lucas as quite the little bean
Context: I was on discord talking to a friend and he said that he imagined Lucas walking through a field like he does in his hallucination in Mother 3, but in the field he sees Lyn doing something cool like practicing her sparring or archery, perhaps even hunting some wild beast, and he gets one of those childish "Puppy Crush" infatuations with her. So I ended up doodling this.
View attachment 1162583
I don't know why I draw him so tiny. Maybe it's just because Smash has accustomed us to seeing Lucas as a widdle munchkin?
If Sephiroth hasn’t been corrupted he’d make a good dad I depict him as the guy who shows his love via actions not words. He doesn’t strike me as the guy who cares about looks opposed to his potential partner having wits, smarts, and is helluva strong. Although the likelihood of having his own kids if he was good is slim I see him adopting kids teaching them what he knows.
Dont tell Shulk, Min, throw in Pikachu trying to save em from Seph

D’awwww!! That’s such a cute head canon! Puppy love is like no other fr. I too share head canons with my kids having puppy love it’s too heart warming and adorable. 🥺

Hmm random question/thought.. Shulk has visions would he have seen what Sephiroth did to Aerith and President Shinra? If Shulk gets close to Seph?

Screenshot 2024-05-15 11.57.13 AM.png
Screenshot 2024-05-15 12.00.00 PM.png
PLEASSSEEEE WHY'D THEY HAVE TO BRING IKE INTO IT
If Sephiroth hasn’t been corrupted he’d make a good dad I depict him as the guy who shows his love via actions not words. He doesn’t strike me as the guy who cares about looks opposed to his potential partner having wits, smarts, and is helluva strong. Although the likelihood of having his own kids if he was good is slim I see him adopting kids teaching them what he knows.
Dont tell Shulk, Min, throw in Pikachu trying to save em from Seph

D’awwww!! That’s such a cute head canon! Puppy love is like no other fr. I too share head canons with my kids having puppy love it’s too heart warming and adorable. 🥺
I could see him being a decent father too. Lol after him losing custody of the Pits, the last thing anyone wants is Sephiroth to become a father again

☺️
Ikr? I just found it so adorable to not draw. Lol I can see Lucas going to Captain Falcon for some much needed advice on how to talk to girls.

View attachment 1162587
View attachment 1162588
PLEASSSEEEE WHY'D THEY HAVE TO BRING IKE INTO IT

I could see him being a decent father too. Lol after him losing custody of the Pits, the last thing anyone wants is Sephiroth to become a father again

☺️
Ikr? I just found it so adorable to not draw. Lol I can see Lucas going to Captain Falcon for some much needed advice on how to talk to girls.
right?! XD you don’t want the one guy who likely lost custody of the pits for his bad ways I have a funny head canon he lost custody of them too many times until the judge throws the hammer on him that he’s not fit so they go into Falcon’s and Samus’s care. Why am I seeing this a mix of Ace Attorney? And Judge Judy she scares the hell out of Seph one of the other women that scares Seph other than Samus

AHH No Ike! Leave IKE ALOnE!! Ahhhhv mmjfsss I shouldn’t laugh I can’t at that screen shot.

Fr! Falcon’s class helps Lucas get the girl… and now kiss the girl is playing in my head. Why? Oh WHy! Hikys

Hmm random question/thought.. Shulk has visions would he have seen what Sephiroth did to Aerith and President Shinra? If Shulk gets close to Seph?
No, he wouldn't. Shulk's visions are only of the future and only scenes he will see with his own eyes given his power is there to manipulate him into changing certain events into the favor of the god who is forcing them upon him. Best I can give is this which includes all his story driven visions + the ones he had in Smash trailers this person puts Shulk in dumb cosmetics I'm sorry LOL:

These are very out of context but you should get a general idea. His visions are severely toned down for the rp though given the Shulk I rp technically has been freed of them in his own world, but some Smash Realm shenanigans has forced visions while he visits

Users who are viewing this thread

Back