• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Super Smash Bros. (OOC)

Main
Here
Fhsjdkdj the Lake really is just a big ol’ character magnet 🧲 (maybe after everything with the Rayquaza situation gets resolved we should think about possibly splitting that group up) But I’m totally down for Sora and co heading towards the wilds areas! With most of the cast currently occupying the western side of the map, the eastern areas could def use some extra attention 🧭
Depending on how things go at the Swamp, I'll probably head East. I have plans for the East 😈

Luckily, we move at a steady pace as is, so it does decrease the chances of you being overwhelmed. Like who knows when we'll get another post for the Swamp so you can post as Yoshi again lol
I'm not really sure what the first part is in regards to with what I said? I'd be more worried with how slow it would've been with over 10 characters in one spot given how slow it already is. No overwhelming. If anything I'm not overwhelmed with posting. I'm pretty on top of things

As for Yoshi, I said before I'd like to see if someone posts before I do plus I need to figure out what exactly to post because I'm not entirely sure how to proceed forward at the current moment. I'll think on it, but I do have a couple 1x1s I'd like to reply to first in the meantime to give others a chance to post

Fhsjdkdj the Lake really is just a big ol’ character magnet 🧲 (maybe after everything with the Rayquaza situation gets resolved we should think about possibly splitting that group up) But I’m totally down for Sora and co heading towards the wilds areas! With most of the cast currently occupying the western side of the map, the eastern areas could def use some extra attention 🧭
That is very true. No surprise no one wants to be in the desert or mountains LOL! Too hot or too cold!

I hate to say that I am struggling with the Swamp group as well. It doesn't help that I do not have any PCs in that area. I'm seriously considering temporarily playing some of the free SSB just to move things along for that group. I want players to be able to take the wheel and steer the plot in regards to their characters' reactions when exposed to a Pillar, but at the same time, only 2 players are carrying the entire Swamp group and that's not fair.

Characters like Yoshi and Shadow should have great character development in the situation they're in, but Shadow and Mog might as well not exist at all considering how very little they contribute to the overall scene.

I hate to say that I am struggling with the Swamp group as well. It doesn't help that I do not have any PCs in that area. I'm seriously considering temporarily playing some of the free SSB just to move things along for that group. I want players to be able to take the wheel and steer the plot in regards to their characters' reactions when exposed to a Pillar, but at the same time, only 2 players are carrying the entire Swamp group and that's not fair.

Characters like Yoshi and Shadow should have great character development in the situation they're in, but Shadow and Mog might as well not exist at all considering how very little they contribute to the overall scene.
I would liked to step in with helping with the swamp group, I talked to Kameron over DMs the issue is it’s adding a new character and he’s not a Nintendo character or a Final Fantasy canon, but belongs to Square. He’s from Chrono Trigger I see him getting along with Yoshi.. but you have a rule about adding and dropping characters, and the issue is he’s a square character I stayed quiet.

My current problem is mostly around moving the scene forward. I can write something with the small thoughts I have and make a Yoshi post, but who would it really be interacting with and all? I'm kinda in this awkward position of there's supposed to be others for me to bounce off of but I have none with Falcon out of the picture. Obviously that is not the issue, just to make that clear! Like I dunno how to proceed with rescuing him with just Yoshi alone and the skillset he brings forth and I feel like if I make a post it would provide nothing for a Falcon post thus putting us at a standstill. Now I could just bite the bullet here and change gears by dragging in another PC (aka Roy) and forcing him into this group instead for the sake of adding help, but again I'd be bouncing off myself so it's not like I'd be helping the scenario out. I will put together a Yoshi post in effort to see if I can move things forward and maybe open something up to help, but it likely will take me a few days. I'll dump what minor thoughts I've had into but I apologize in advance if he does little to move things forward

GrumpySwallow GrumpySwallow I love your post for Toon Link's group at the Northwestern Coastline! hfbwejhfbkwje I never thought I'd see the day where Ike is referred to as a hairless monkey-
Aww I wish I could send you and grumpy a piece but alas 😞

just a hint of what’s to come Seph’s gonna break down laughing… bad news really bad 👀
Shbfwgrfwg if only you could

Oh shit, not good--
Sephiroth laughing would totally be a red flag. I'm sure it'd give people the chills 😰
I actually had a funny thought while I was writing for Lyn- the Masamune and Lyn's trademark sword, the Mani Katti, are both based on katanas. It would be funny if they look at each other's weapons mid-battle like:
Spider-Man: No Way Home's Spider-Mans recreate the pointing meme - Polygon

GrumpySwallow GrumpySwallow I love your post for Toon Link's group at the Northwestern Coastline! hfbwejhfbkwje I never thought I'd see the day where Ike is referred to as a hairless monkey-

Oh shit, not good--
Sephiroth laughing would totally be a red flag. I'm sure it'd give people the chills 😰
I actually had a funny thought while I was writing for Lyn- the Masamune and Lyn's trademark sword, the Mani Katti, are both based on katanas. It would be funny if they look at each other's weapons mid-battle like:
Spider-Man: No Way Home's Spider-Mans recreate the pointing meme - Polygon's Spider-Mans recreate the pointing meme - Polygon
I figured humans would be a very strange sight for most Kongs and Kremlings!

Oh shit, not good--
Spider-Man: No Way Home's Spider-Mans recreate the pointing meme - Polygon's Spider-Mans recreate the pointing meme - Polygon
Could happen 👀

And.. Seph laughing sends chills to anyone and terrifies everyone
Cia: "Sephiroth, can we hear you laugh? Just a chuckle, perhaps?"
*Cia manages to make Sephiroth laugh, and she then stares at him, unnerved.*
Cia: "...Now I know why you never laugh...keep it to yourself, big boy."

Cia: "Sephiroth, can we hear you laugh? Just a chuckle, perhaps?"
*Cia manages to make Sephiroth laugh, and she then stares at him, unnerved.*
Cia: "...Now I know why you never laugh...keep it to yourself, big boy."
XDD accurate he scares people without trying to be a menace.. he has it down to an art.

I had a funny thought of Lyn and Sephiroth bickering over whose weapon is stronger and better XD

I imagine Dark Pit having a sinister laugh. It’s unintentional on his end lol

The Royal Guard and Court watch the interaction between Cia and Lunaris, feel the tension, and one finally breaks the silence with a loud whisper: “…So, are they going to kiss or not?”

The Royal Guard and Court watch the interaction between Cia and Lunaris, feel the tension, and one finally breaks the silence with a loud whisper: “…So, are they going to kiss or not?”
That’s when stories of Lunaris being a debonair man spread through the smash realm

I had a funny thought of Lyn and Sephiroth bickering over whose weapon is stronger and better XD
Lyn: "My sword is imbued with the power of spirits and is a legendary artifact only I can wield!"
Sephiroth: "Yeah, but my sword is l o n g e r and can impale people with ease."

The uncanny laughs are spreading

LMAO Cia just puts her hands on her hips and snarks, "Who had the gall of asking such a stupid question?! Besides, why would I even want to kiss him? He probably looks horrendous under that mask."
Then she looks back at Lunaris, who took off his mask, and she quickly backtracks.
"Wh--?! Sweet Hylia, you're fine-- I mean, you're not exactly horrendous looking-- I just--!!"

Lyn: "My sword is imbued with the power of spirits and is a legendary artifact only I can wield!"

LMAO Cia just puts her hands on her hips and snarks, "Who had the gall of asking such a stupid question?! Besides, why would I even want to kiss him? He probably looks horrendous under that mask."
Then she looks back at Lunaris, who took off his mask, and she quickly backtracks.
"Wh--?! Sweet Hylia, you're fine-- I mean, you're not exactly horrendous looking-- I just--!!"
It devolved into an epic rap battle who is better and stronger lol.

That’s when stories of Lunaris being a debonair man spread through the smash realm

It’s that stupid crooked smile of his! It’s irresistible!

Imagine a scene like this for Dark Pit!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back