• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Super Smash Bros. (OOC)

Main
Here
I FINALLY POSTED FOR IKE, I'm very proud of how the post came out 😌
So very hypothetical, please take with a grain of salt, but say I did commit to Roy as a character still hasn’t left my head after a couple days HELP ME!!! if I had him join a group like Pyra, Pit and Lana would that be okay? I did mention the thought of combining him into one of my other characters posts and this one seemed best if I were to bring him in. Just kinda getting a feel if it would be okay so before I even think to commit I have a general idea instead of figuring it out afterwards

Of course I’m not gonna be rushing this thought at all. I’m already leaning towards no (but also posts being slow enough makes me think I’d be okay cuz I’m crazy again HELP ME!!!) but I’m humoring the thought just because I really like Roy and this isn’t the first time I’ve thought of adding him he could have easily been in place of Byleth or Shulk
I'm totally okay with Roy joining Pit, Lana, and Pyra if you do happen to RP as him!

I'd be fine with Roy being part of that group.
I'm totally okay with Roy joining Pit, Lana, and Pyra if you do happen to RP as him!
I will keep this in mind then. I just figured he’d be easy to squeeze into that group and he’d have a fun dynamic with them as well

But before I decide anything I need to actually post for Byleth/Sora and finish my current playthrough of Binding Blade. I’ll wait on Yoshi because I’m not sure how to proceed with him until some of the other posts are made

I’ll wait on Yoshi because I’m not sure how to proceed with him until some of the other posts are made
Fair enough. I've posted all I could for Cap, so I'll wait until we see how the others are doing before I start cooking again

Fair enough. I've posted all I could for Cap, so I'll wait until we see how the others are doing before I start cooking again
Yeah I feel like I need more from the others to figure out what Yoshi will do. Like I could easily have a short reaction but i feel like the others should react before I do anything

Yeah I feel like I need more from the others to figure out what Yoshi will do. Like I could easily have a short reaction but i feel like the others should react before I do anything
I'm totally with you there. You can't have a party of 5 with just 2 people lol

Posted for Lyn! Lmao try to guess who was my favorite member of Lyn's original group of rogues, you won't
And with that I think I introduced all my PCs! So next I'll work on writing for Cia, then the Ice Climbers, then Lana.
Shroomie Shroomie GrumpySwallow GrumpySwallow Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters-

Milk chocolate Brownies with Reese’s peanut butter chips
Looks miiiighty tasty 😋

Today I will hopefully have that Byleth/Sora post especially since I wanted it done yesterday but got put so far back by having lots of out of town visitors come that I never even started Dx
Today I’ll have to lock in on it when I can

I’d like to write more short stories for Lunaris too, but T’ink has top priority. That group has been waiting for so long Cranky might yell at me in the next post : P

The idea of breaking the 4th wall just to yell at yourself for taking so long is such an amusing thought lol!

Breaking the 4th wall is something Cranky does a lot in the DK games. I’m not going to make it a regular thing though. 4th Wall gags wear out their welcome quickly.

Posted for Lyn! Lmao try to guess who was my favorite member of Lyn's original group of rogues, you won't
And with that I think I introduced all my PCs! So next I'll work on writing for Cia, then the Ice Climbers, then Lana.

Looks miiiighty tasty 😋
The brownies were good Hjjjks everyone kept raving about them.

By the way! Excellent post! Poor dear is in time for the show
Season 3 Laughing GIF by The Simpsons

The brownies were good Hjjjks everyone kept raving about them.

By the way! Excellent post! Poor dear is in time for the show
Season 3 Laughing GIF by The Simpsons
Ajeehfbfiurebfh I would too if I could've had a taste! As I have mentioned before, I am indeed a chocolate fanatic

D'aww thank you! 💕 I've RPed Lyn a couple of times before but no matter what I always have fun with it
Ruh roh, looks like Lyn chose the wrong time to show up hbfwhfbwfgr

Ajeehfbfiurebfh I would too if I could've had a taste! As I have mentioned before, I am indeed a chocolate fanatic

D'aww thank you! 💕 I've RPed Lyn a couple of times before but no matter what I always have fun with it
Ruh roh, looks like Lyn chose the wrong time to show up hbfwhfbwfgr
Aww I wish I could send you and grumpy a piece but alas 😞

just a hint of what’s to come Seph’s gonna break down laughing… bad news really bad 👀

I just wanted to show this cuteness :)

Attachments

• IMG_1733.jpeg
    IMG_1733.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 1
GrumpySwallow GrumpySwallow SheepKing SheepKing
Apologies for pinging here after posting, but I just wanted to say if either of you wanna make Sora, Pichu and Luke crash go for it (Sheep gets first honors at that). I left it open so y'all could deem how their little ride goes.
Also, I assumed they'd be heading for more desert (so towards the wilds/ruins) and not towards the lake, just for general location thoughts

As funny as it would be for Sora and Dark Pit to run into each other, there are already a lot of people at the Lake, so I get it lol

I figured the lake area is already bogged down by so many characters that adding more would only make it worse so other direction better. Adding 3 characters to the like 10 there sounds like a nightmare post wise Dx

I figured the lake area is already bogged down by so many characters that adding more would only make it worse so other direction better. Adding 3 characters to the like 10 there sounds like a nightmare post wise Dx
Luckily, we move at a steady pace as is, so it does decrease the chances of you being overwhelmed. Like who knows when we'll get another post for the Swamp so you can post as Yoshi again lol

As funny as it would be for Sora and Dark Pit to run into each other, there are already a lot of people at the Lake, so I get it lol

Fhsjdkdj the Lake really is just a big ol’ character magnet 🧲 (maybe after everything with the Rayquaza situation gets resolved we should think about possibly splitting that group up) But I’m totally down for Sora and co heading towards the wilds areas! With most of the cast currently occupying the western side of the map, the eastern areas could def use some extra attention 🧭

Users who are viewing this thread

Back