• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Super Smash Bros. (OOC)

Main
Here
Actually, that gives me an idea for a small prompt:
For those with non-human PCs, what would they do upon being turned human for a day? What thoughts and feelings might they experience?
Seph would likely hate being human as his Jenova cells made him feel stronger and superior lol

If you have a thought based on the prompt then there is no harm in sharing. Human and not human can be a gray area tbh. That's how I look at it. I only did Yoshi cuz he very clearly isn't human while my others could be argued but like I don't think much changes for them in the prompt. Like for example Pyra/Mythra wouldn't be too much different if they were human for a single day because they already act very human. It's not like a single day would make them feel a lack of their immortality or something like that

Like my characters could be sorted like:
Non-humanoid / Animal: Yoshi
Non-human: Pyra/Mythra (Aegis / Blade), Byleth (Vessel of a god / godlike), Roxas (Nobody)
Something akin to a human: Shulk (Homs)
Human: Joker, Ann, Sora

Makes me wonder what Inkling would do if she were a human for a day? Go swimming at the beach now that it can't kill her?

For those with non-human PCs, what would they do upon being turned human for a day? What thoughts and feelings might they experience?
At first, Pikachu will be in shock, but then she realizes she can talk to people and they can understand her! I can see her babbling the ears off of the other Smash Brothers because she can actually hold conversations with them. She'd be in awe over how much taller she is! She's super excited about doing things such as having a Girl's Day Out, trying on outfits, going to the spa, and experiencing new foods. She's totally having fun dressing up Human Pichu! Pikachu also participates in a Pokemon Battle as a trainer just to see what it is like. During the Girl's Day Out, she catches the attention of a cute young man who asks her out. Pikachu, who has never experienced dating, eagerly accepts and has a great time. She still thinks about that sweet human boy from time to time.

I pictured Zelda and Toon Link feeling each other's round ears, and T'ink joining Zelda in trying out various head and ear accessories that they previously couldn't!

I think becoming human would be a very eye-opening experience for both Pits. They've lost their Herculean strength, can't use their weaponry or vehicles, and they'd be distressed by their lack of wings. They're a lot more frail, probably feel it, and things that normally would not harm them as angels are now potentially lethal dangers. Where as angels they could survive in extreme environments such as the inside of a volcano, in a frozen wasteland, or even outer space, as humans they find themselves getting hot or cold far too easily for their liking. The experience gives the Pits more understanding and respect for what mortal humans have to deal with in their lives. On the plus side, their wardrobe options have expanded exponentially! Finally, they get to wear jackets and hoodies without having to wrap their wings around their middle to do so. That gets uncomfortable after a while!

Last edited:
Inkling: Inkling 100% immediately plans a beach trip and the first thing she does is jump right into the water! It’s all fun and games until she goes out too deep and forgets that while water doesn’t kill her anymore, that doesn’t mean she actually knows how to swim in it. So someone has to go out to save her lol. Besides that she thinks the sensation of having bones is super weird and gross. Though it’s nice having teeth instead of the pointy beak she had going on since accidentally biting your tongue is way less painful now lmao.

Zelda: (shhh it counts) Girlie doesn’t notice the change until halfway through the day somebody mentions her ears look a lot shorter than usual. While she definitely misses her pointy ears Zelda does go ahead and take the opportunity to try out wearing headphones and earmuffs since they’d actually fit her now.

Pichu: Dhskdhdkf he hates being a human because now he can’t get away with doing things that were socially acceptable to do as a Pokémon. Like, now people don’t want him crawling up them to rest on their shoulders, everyone expects him to use utensils while eating, and so on. Fhskfhdkf and everyone is having way too much fun dressing him up in cute little toddler clothes much to his displeasure.

Isabelle: Isabelle is left a little disappointed that when she transforms into a human it’s the chibi animal crossing villager type of human lol.

1715303996374.png
Fhdjdkfkf you can really tell that after drawing Inkling and Pichu I gave up on poor Isabelle and Zel 😅

View attachment 1161600
Fhdjdkfkf you can really tell that after drawing Inkling and Pichu I gave up on poor Isabelle and Zel 😅
Off screen is Joker staring at Inkling and Futaba thinking “oh god there are two of them now”

But Oml I wanna pinch Pichu’s lil cheeks! He’s so cute!

Off screen is Joker staring at Inkling and Futaba thinking “oh god there are two of them now”

But Oml I wanna pinch Pichu’s lil cheeks! He’s so cute!
OMG PICHU!! 💕
ahh Sephiroth just sees kid Pichu and well even human Pichu gets his heart to melt he’ll be all confused too 😳
Dshskdjdkfkfshdjf I guess I did a good job on Pichu’s design! lol but y’all are too kind! I really wanted to draw on the inherent babiness of the lil guy so I ended up going for a mix between “little 20th century British boy in a sailor suit” and Boy Scout uniform vibes. Like Ploegy said you take one look at Pichu and you just wanna pinch his cheeks!

Dshskdjdkfkfshdjf I guess I did a good job on Pichu’s design! lol but y’all are too kind! I really wanted to draw on the inherent babiness of the lil guy so I ended up going for a mix between “little 20th century British boy in a sailor suit” and Boy Scout uniform vibes. Like Ploegy said you take one look at Pichu and you just wanna pinch his cheeks!
I never took Seph as a hugging or a pinch cheeks type of person you can bet he’ll treat the lil bean to ice cream or anything he likes. Eh most def protect the boy from Shinra as human Pichu and pokemon. Yeah hojo is evil… depraved etc so confused why he cares 🥹

I think Pikachu would try her hardest to keep Pichu away from Sephiroth. He's a bad influence!

While thinking about Human Pikachu, I imagined her wearing an outfit based off her Belle costume, but more casual and modernized.

1715307730417.png

1715308187186.png

Last edited:
I am always triggered when I see dumb Steve bs. He's part of the reason I don't watch as much comp Smash as I used to. Silly block man is evil

OML LMAO. Now there's gotta be a moment in the rp where a scene like that happens. Shulk says "I'm not really feeling it" 1 time and everyone jumps on it and takes him random places asking "Are you feeling it now Shulk?" He is not amused
Same! I'm not a competitive player but even I know that Steve is complete bs. I don't care if those strings everyone does with him are considered "combos" it still boils my blood because it's so easy to do!

PLEASE IT HAS TO HAPPEN ONG IT WOULD BE SO FUNNY
In order to stop all of it Shulk just sighs and says in an unenthusiastic voice "I'm really feeling it."
Only the most manly things for Ike! But also lmao Cia's is too good too!
Look at him, he's so sigma!
1715341484794.png
And thank you lmao, I can't really imagine Cia wanting to rep any other brand!
Makes me wonder what Inkling would do if she were a human for a day? Go swimming at the beach now that it can't kill her?

The only characters I have that could be considered non-human are Lana and Cia.

I think Cia would absolutely hate being a human, as her powers are robbed from her! She also dislikes the way rounded ears look on her and wants her pointed ears back.

Lana on the other hand would be thrilled to be human. After all this time of fighting and squabbling between gods and the like for power and stuff, she would want a break. Lana is surprisingly cynical and jaded now when it comes to divinity and immortality. Seeing what power can do and how much it can corrupt has forever tainted her.
Plus, being mortal would finally give her a shot at love. Being the goddess that she is (plus her heartbreak and misery in HW), it's difficult for her to get attached to anyone. How is she supposed to fall in love with someone who she would outlive? That's why she fell in love with Link, because his spirit is unique and would just keep re-incarnating, if that makes sense. So if she were just a normal mortal, who was free of the burdens of a goddess of her prestige, I can imagine her being the happiest she's ever been.

Alas, it was only for a day.
Pichu reminds me slightly of Oliver from Vocaloid!

Girl Why Dont We Have Both GIF

Same! I'm not a competitive player but even I know that Steve is complete bs. I don't care if those strings everyone does with him are considered "combos" it still boils my blood because it's so easy to do!

PLEASE IT HAS TO HAPPEN ONG IT WOULD BE SO FUNNY
In order to stop all of it Shulk just sighs and says in an unenthusiastic voice "I'm really feeling it."

Look at him, he's so sigma!
View attachment 1161661
And thank you lmao, I can't really imagine Cia wanting to rep any other brand!

The only characters I have that could be considered non-human are Lana and Cia.

I think Cia would absolutely hate being a human, as her powers are robbed from her! She also dislikes the way rounded ears look on her and wants her pointed ears back.

Lana on the other hand would be thrilled to be human. After all this time of fighting and squabbling between gods and the like for power and stuff, she would want a break. Lana is surprisingly cynical and jaded now when it comes to divinity and immortality. Seeing what power can do and how much it can corrupt has forever tainted her.
Plus, being mortal would finally give her a shot at love. Being the goddess that she is (plus her heartbreak and misery in HW), it's difficult for her to get attached to anyone. How is she supposed to fall in love with someone who she would outlive? That's why she fell in love with Link, because his spirit is unique and would just keep re-incarnating, if that makes sense. So if she were just a normal mortal, who was free of the burdens of a goddess of her prestige, I can imagine her being the happiest she's ever been.

Alas, it was only for a day.

Pichu reminds me slightly of Oliver from Vocaloid!
Ahh.. somehow Seph feels Cia’s hate on being human.

I can’t.. if this becomes a thing with Shulk im just cry laughing.. I swear my humor is that of a kid

Djffksfdhf I will admit I definitely had Len in mind while drawing Pichu funnily enough after designing Pichu I did actually end up making a couple of Pikachu doodles that look eerily similar to another vocaloid 🍊

1715355326918.png

Last edited:
Djffksfdhf I will admit I definitely had Len in mind while drawing Pichu funnily enough after designing Pichu I did actually end up making a couple of Pikachu doodles that look eerily similar to another vocaloid 🍊

View attachment 1161668
Aww! Look at her! 💕 I have a similar idea of giving her poofy bangs to give the illusion of chubby rodent cheeks.

Her sporty wear makes me think she was inspired by Samus’s casual wear from the Zero Mission endings.

Aww! Look at her! 💕 I have a similar idea of giving her poofy bangs to give the illusion of chubby rodent cheeks.

Her sporty wear makes me think she was inspired by Samus’s casual wear from the Zero Mission endings.
I def see what you mean about Samus! But besides Rin some of the other primary inspirations were Luchador Pikachu and all the sporty casual looks from that one music video pokemon released a while ago dgdgdddg its been stuck in my brain for so long!

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back