• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Super Smash Bros. (OOC)

Main
Here
Speaking of posts, I'm gonna hit up my one 1x1 reply I gotta do then I'll focus on Joker then Byleth/Sora

Ooh! Tell me how it goes, I haven't played Binding Blade in a long time either.

I AM STILL AMAZED BY THAT FACT
Like how tf is STEVE the best character in Smash Bros? I expected it to be a DLC or as I like to call them, a pay-to-win character, but STEVE? The ha-ha goofy block man who mines and crafts mid-battle??? I would be upset too if I was outclassed by him!

GRAHHHHH STOP I CAN'T, I'VE CLOWNED ON SHULK'S "I'm really feeling it!" PHRASE FOR THE LONGEST TIME, THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING--

Lucas needed a lot of things, but life decided to kick him in the shins and spit on him when he fell down, so yeah, sad times there. At least he had Kumatora, Duster, and Boney.
OKAY BET THE NEXT DRAWING I MAKE WILL BE THE FAM JAM
I'm sure it will be the worst decision of my life LOL

He just has so much bs in his kit which makes him extremely threatening as stupid as that sounds LOL. I could write a whole 10 page essay on why silly block man is a damn menace in a gameplay sense. Cue dumb Steve clip from this past weekend:

EVERYONE CLOWNS ON IT AND IT WASN'T EVEN A QUOTE OF HIS BUT ONE OF HIS PARTY MEMBERS. HOWEVER I DO OFFER THIS CUZ MONOLITH THINKS THEY'RE SO FUNNY

Boney held it down for him all those years. He may be a horrible party member (god why was he so weak in fights) but he had Lucas's back like the goodest boy he is
YESSSS! If I can find motivation/time I might doodle something as well

Okay, today I have my sights set on getting Ike introduced, hopefully I will if nothing decides to step in...

this-is-fine_custom-b7c50c845a78f5d7716475a92016d52655ba3115.jpg

Lol don't let Lana find out that Sephiroth is encouraging her devious behavior lest he wants to be throttled by the Guardian of Time

Falcon: *says something very degrading about Ness*
Ness: "Okey! 😃"

Ooh! Tell me how it goes, I haven't played Binding Blade in a long time either.

I AM STILL AMAZED BY THAT FACT
Like how tf is STEVE the best character in Smash Bros? I expected it to be a DLC or as I like to call them, a pay-to-win character, but STEVE? The ha-ha goofy block man who mines and crafts mid-battle??? I would be upset too if I was outclassed by him!

GRAHHHHH STOP I CAN'T, I'VE CLOWNED ON SHULK'S "I'm really feeling it!" PHRASE FOR THE LONGEST TIME, THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING--

Lucas needed a lot of things, but life decided to kick him in the shins and spit on him when he fell down, so yeah, sad times there. At least he had Kumatora, Duster, and Boney.
OKAY BET THE NEXT DRAWING I MAKE WILL BE THE FAM JAM
Sephiroth is a sneaky shit who has his way of getting into people’s heads also helps if they have Jenova cells like Mr Cloud
He fights for his friends!
He gives no sympathy!
But most importantly, he's got style!
7f10338e27b4b419998ab6696c968ccc.jpg
Before you know it he’s got a contract with L’Oréal thus taking a certain one winged angel’s crown. doesn’t help Ike is the best bff everyone should have

I was gonna say Kraft Zesty Salad Dressing, but I think Ike is the type to view salad as “food his food eats!”

You know that gives me a dumb lil prompt: what brand/product would your PCs be repping if they had to rep something?

You know that gives me a dumb lil prompt: what brand/product would your PCs be repping if they had to rep something?
Sephiroth represents L’Oréal for the Paris commercial of Final Fantasy VII Remake debuting. Funny an oc also used L’Oréal as a nickname for him long before the remake was released.

I don’t know what Cyan would represent as Final Fantady 6 is set in a steam punk Middle Ages era.

Hmm Paula representing something like Teflon cookware I dunno.

He just has so much bs in his kit which makes him extremely threatening as stupid as that sounds LOL. I could write a whole 10 page essay on why silly block man is a damn menace in a gameplay sense. Cue dumb Steve clip from this past weekend:
I GOT TRIGGERED AS SOON AS I WATCHED THAT VIDEO, I HATE THAT MECHANIC OF HIS SO MUCH
Honestly, I've never hated a character in Smash Bros. so much, I think I finally understand Falcon's hatred of Ness
EVERYONE CLOWNS ON IT AND IT WASN'T EVEN A QUOTE OF HIS BUT ONE OF HIS PARTY MEMBERS. HOWEVER I DO OFFER THIS CUZ MONOLITH THINKS THEY'RE SO FUNNY
CHAT IS THIS REAL??!? IS SHULK REALLY NOT FEELING IT?!?!?!!?//11/!
Now all I'm imagining is this scene transpiring:

Before you know it he’s got a contract with L’Oréal thus taking a certain one winged angel’s crown. doesn’t help Ike is the best bff everyone should have
Nah, Ike gets a contract with Old Spice.
LMAO HE TOTALLY WOULD!
"Old Spice. For a warrior at heart, even if you don't lift."
I was gonna say Kraft Zesty Salad Dressing, but I think Ike is the type to view salad as “food his food eats!”
I headcanon that Ike acts like a toddler when veggies are involved. As in, he takes forever to choke it down and he makes faces and whines about it the whole time.

I GOT TRIGGERED AS SOON AS I WATCHED THAT VIDEO, I HATE THAT MECHANIC OF HIS SO MUCH
Honestly, I've never hated a character in Smash Bros. so much, I think I finally understand Falcon's hatred of Ness

LMAO HE TOTALLY WOULD!

I headcanon that Ike acts like a toddler when veggies are involved. As in, he takes forever to choke it down and he makes faces and whines about it the whole time.

Maybe Ike likes the spice smelling stuff or a bit more musk. Maybe that’s me

LMAO HE TOTALLY WOULD!

That SpongeBob clip is dangerously accurate and relatable

Ike, as we've already determined, will rep Old Spice. He would also rep Axe Body Spray and other manly things.
Nana and Popo would probably rep popsicles or ice cream! Maybe Klondike would be their brand?
Lyn would totally rep Halloween City or Spirit, just because of this one scene from Blazing Blade:
c44974c91d3e4fe0ed5faded917f758d.jpg
Lana would maybe rep crystal balls and divination. Maybe she'd also rep a publishing house cuz she's a nerd
Cia would rep...Victoria's Secret...perfume and lingerie yep right up her alley-

I am always triggered when I see dumb Steve bs. He's part of the reason I don't watch as much comp Smash as I used to. Silly block man is evil

OML LMAO. Now there's gotta be a moment in the rp where a scene like that happens. Shulk says "I'm not really feeling it" 1 time and everyone jumps on it and takes him random places asking "Are you feeling it now Shulk?" He is not amused
Ike, as we've already determined, will rep Old Spice. He would also rep Axe Body Spray and other manly things.
Nana and Popo would probably rep popsicles or ice cream! Maybe Klondike would be their brand?
Lyn would totally rep Halloween City or Spirit, just because of this one scene from Blazing Blade:
c44974c91d3e4fe0ed5faded917f758d.jpg
Lana would maybe rep crystal balls and divination. Maybe she'd also rep a publishing house cuz she's a nerd
Cia would rep...Victoria's Secret...perfume and lingerie yep right up her alley-
Only the most manly things for Ike! But also lmao Cia's is too good too!

Ploegy Ploegy Now that I think of it Seph represents both Drakkar Noir and men’s coco Chanel cologne.

Last edited:
Yoshi would probably rep something like Cuties/Halos (the clementine brand) or some other fruit brands

Byleth would be someone on old war propaganda so I guess he's repping military ads he needs a way to recruit students to his house LOL

Shulk is 100% associated to some big machinery/robotics brand. He builds so much random stuff and is a nerd after all

Sora is Disney and we cannot deny this. He is putting Mickey's poster up everywhere he can!

Pyra would be something like a popular tea brand (even though modeling companies would love her for reasons!) while Mythra would surprisingly be something very feminine like Chanel or something (specifically the skin care or perfumes)

Joker is the one I am struggling with LOL. Does he even need a brand when the Phantom Thieves are his brand? Then again he's probably some coffee brand rep. Guess he's the new face of Starbucks

Cyan would stand in representing the army because he was a retainer in final fantasy 6. Like Byleth he’s there for military ads lol

I can also see Paula representing Sanrio because of cute things she seems like the hello Kitty type of girl. She represents Build A Bear work shop as she first joins Ness with a bear in her inventory

Lol I’ve been waiting for a time to bring “Pit’s Pitas” as an Angel Land product in the RP! It’s totally Palutena’s idea; Pit groans whenever he sees that brand of pita bread in stores. There’s even a whole wheat version with a picture of Classic KI-styled Dark Pit on it. XD

I can see Toon Link representing a tropical clothing brand. I’d say a soup brand based off his grandmother’s recipe, but I think he’d keep it a family recipe.

Inkling: Inkling would definitely be repoing either some kind of NERF or Super Soaker branding (the later of which is pretty ironic considering the whole “dies in water” thing but maybe that’s just part of the marketing lol). But outside of that I could also see her working with some kind of paint company as well.

Zelda: I think with all of the gold jewelry Zelda wears she’d have a decent chance at scoring a brand deal with some super high luxury jewelry company.

Isabelle: Ignoring all of the irl animal crossing collabs that have existed, I think she’d personally work really well with Staples or any other office supply stores along those lines

Pichu: Petco.

Inkling: Inkling would definitely be repoing either some kind of NERF or Super Soaker branding (the later of which is pretty ironic considering the whole “dies in water” thing but maybe that’s just part of the marketing lol). But outside of that I could also see her working with some kind of paint company as well.

Zelda: I think with all of the gold jewelry Zelda wears she’d have a decent chance at scoring a brand deal with some super high luxury jewelry company.

Isabelle: Ignoring all of the irl animal crossing collabs that have existed, I think she’d personally work really well with Staples or any other office supply stores along those lines

I immediately pictured the Pokemon trainers bashing Petco for their horrible Pokemon care guides.

I just had a dumb thought, but somehow Yoshi repping Apple cuz he thought it was related to fruits. Little did he know....

Zelda: I think with all of the gold jewelry Zelda wears she’d have a decent chance at scoring a brand deal with some high luxury jewelry company. Maybe they even come out with a collab line of Zelda themed jewelry 💍

Too cute!Ahh I was talking to Kameron over DMs for a what if scenario the gist is there’s a canon character from Chrono Trigger, a 10 yr old prince who is a shut in but a lover of cute animals his cat alfador is one of them. I see him spoiling Pichu and pikachu with treats and hugs (if they let him) he’s the kindest boy..

I immediately pictured the Pokemon trainers bashing Petco for their horrible Pokemon care guides.
So I had to go google this since I admittedly know very little about this, but omg yes they definitely would! Sdfsdfhsf though Red are Leaf would probably have to explain it all to Pichu since the lil guy probably can’t exactly read them for himself 😅. Though on the plus side that means the contact Pichu signed for the brand deal in the first place would probably also be void lol.

So I had to go google this since I admittedly know very little about this, but omg yes they definitely would! Sdfsdfhsf though Red are Leaf would probably have to explain it all to Pichu since the lil guy probably can’t exactly read them for himself 😅. Though on the plus side that means the contact Pichu signed for the brand deal in the first place would probably also be void lol.
👀 Seph takes Pichu elsewhere to get better care he don’t mess around no one wants a pissy one winged angel on their ass.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back