• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Super Smash Bros. (OOC)

Main
Here
I just want a mother 3 English localization I only know Lucas from smash
SAME! It sucks that the only thing we have is a fan translation I think. I'm sure Nintendo knows how many people want an English localization of Mother 3 but they STILL won't do it!

SAME! It sucks that the only thing we have is a fan translation I think. I'm sure Nintendo knows how many people want an English localization of Mother 3 but they STILL won't do it!
Ha! I know it’s the same with mother 4 it was supposedly for N64 but they cancelled the project. I know there’s a fan translation out there for 3. Nintendo and Square need to listen to their fans.. I’m surprised with how popular final fantasy 7 is Square didn’t localize before crisis

Guys 8 characters is totally manageable, trust
Yeah, I mean in Smash he's a top tier (In the top 20 best characters if I'm not mistaken) and his Japanese voice is really cute (at least in my opinion lol) so what's not to like?

I just searched up XC3 Shulk and HOLY JESUS HE'S SO MAJESTIC

Lucas will have the best psychic dad to make up for Flint! And Min Min will be the best mom too, I mean she can kick butt and also cook 5 star meals, what's not to like? But we all know she'd never be able to fully replace Hinawa...

Lmao that means that the Ice Climbers are Lucas' adopted siblings, in place of Claus! IT ALL COMES FULL CIRCLE--
Surprisingly it has been manageable given I'm not forced to post every character I have at once. Makes it real nice
I had to look to make sure cuz I knew he was considered close and yeah he is lol. In case others were curious what list I'm going off of, I offer this since it's the most recent, cohesive tier list top players have made
65ce41bbcbad4debb3478598_2ndOfficialTierList.png

HE IS MAJESTIC! BUT ALSO DAD MODE

Flint could have been a good dad but he was too depressed over everything which is understandable though maybe he shouldn't have been searching for so many years... But the group will just become a silly lil family. Found family always be hitting different

Surprisingly it has been manageable given I'm not forced to post every character I have at once. Makes it real nice
I had to look to make sure cuz I knew he was considered close and yeah he is lol. In case others were curious what list I'm going off of, I offer this since it's the most recent, cohesive tier list top players have made
undefined
Well all I gotta say is if you DO end up playing as Roy, I will be very happy because the fiery boi is underrated. UNDERRATED CHARACTERS, RISE UP

Y'know I've always wondered what the veteran PCs would think about their Smash tier placements. Like, a robot is better than the One Winged Angel, the goddess of light is beaten out by a humble noodle-maker, or the literal king of evil being worse than everyone else on the tier list!
HE IS MAJESTIC! BUT ALSO DAD MODE

Flint could have been a good dad but he was too depressed over everything which is understandable though maybe he shouldn't have been searching for so many years... But the group will just become a silly lil family. Found family always be hitting different
GHANAJDNJNDEE STOP I CAN'T BE CAUGHT SIMPING FOR SHULK, NOOOOOOOO

True, too bad Flint started rampaging and got himself thrown into jail. Bro was mentally unstable but who can blame him honestly.
They'll just be a silly and scrunkly family despite impending doom on the Smash Realm! I actually wanna draw the Shulk Squad for funnis now lul

Well all I gotta say is if you DO end up playing as Roy, I will be very happy because the fiery boi is underrated. UNDERRATED CHARACTERS, RISE UP

Y'know I've always wondered what the veteran PCs would think about their Smash tier placements. Like, a robot is better than the One Winged Angel, the goddess of light is beaten out by a humble noodle-maker, or the literal king of evil being worse than everyone else on the tier list!

True, too bad Flint started rampaging and got himself thrown into jail. Bro was mentally unstable but who can blame him honestly.
They'll just be a silly and scrunkly family despite impending doom on the Smash Realm! I actually wanna draw the Shulk Squad for funnis now lul
Seph would be insulted for sure lmao 👀

That legit reminds me of that one post I di for Captain Falcon when one of the Kokiri brung up tier lists irp (this was before you showed up btw) Here's his reaction
Fandom - Super Smash Brothers: The Ten Pillars

Oh god Seph turns to Cia with an insulted expression on his face.

Seph: I got.. beat by a robot? Ha! a thunder spell is all I need and call it a day

Seph would be insulted for sure lmao 👀
Lol I could definitely see Sephiroth's ego being damaged after seeing all the fighters that are "better" than him.
That legit reminds me of that one post I di for Captain Falcon when one of the Kokiri brung up tier lists irp (this was before you showed up btw) Here's his reaction
Fandom - Super Smash Brothers: The Ten Pillars
DUDE THAT'S SO PRICELESS FNEFHUNQERFURH
I never knew that Falcon has such a hate boner for Ness lmfao
Oh god Seph turns to Cia with an insulted expression on his face.

Seph: I got.. beat by a robot? Ha! a thunder spell is all I need and call it a day
Cia laughs at Seph's misfortune, but tries to console him anyway.
She then comes to realize that once a "new" tierlist is made with all the newcomer PCs, Lana is actually listed as better than her! 😆

Yep, I had a Kokiri NPC comment that none of the SSB that are present to help them are S-tier, and Captain Falcon had a lot to say about that! Ploegy’s post regarding Yoshi’s response was incredibly adorable though!

Lol I could definitely see Sephiroth's ego being damaged after seeing all the fighters that are "better" than him.

Cia laughs at Seph's misfortune, but tries to console him anyway.
She then comes to realize that once a "new" tierlist is made with all the newcomer PCs, Lana is actually listed as better than her! 😆
And that meme with the dog sitting in the fire is born. xDDD it’s Seph’s mind.

Ha! Seph is such a bad influence he encourages her to be bad even more

Oh yes, we've joked about it a few times in chat (again, before you came) lol. Cap's hatred for Ness is comparable to Mr. Turner's hatred for Dinkleberg 😆
73f8d2461499f3f539f0837717a3791b.jpg

We will see. We will see. I have to think about if I can for real handle more. I did already start a Binding Blade playthrough so there's that. About to overlevel my Roy on purpose and hope I don't regret my decisions LOL

Would be funny if they knew but then again nobody wants to be outclassed by silly block man

LOL SIMP SHULK! SIMP SHULK! WE LOVE A GOOD DAD WHO IS A HUGE NERD

Lucas needed his dad and he didn't get that
We need the family drawn!! They will be the best silly family

The idea of Yoshi being the responsible adult of his party will never stop being funny to me!
All his time lugging around babies and needing to keep them safe has prepared him to be the responsible adult

Professor Layton: *tries to be a responsible adult and keep the children safe*

Also Professor Layton: *allowed Luke to do this*

Okay, today I have my sights set on getting Ike introduced, hopefully I will if nothing decides to step in...
And that meme with the dog sitting in the fire is born. xDDD it’s Seph’s mind.

Ha! Seph is such a bad influence he encourages her to be bad even more
this-is-fine_custom-b7c50c845a78f5d7716475a92016d52655ba3115.jpg

Lol don't let Lana find out that Sephiroth is encouraging her devious behavior lest he wants to be throttled by the Guardian of Time
Oh yes, we've joked about it a few times in chat (again, before you came) lol. Cap's hatred for Ness is comparable to Mr. Turner's hatred for Dinkleberg 😆
73f8d2461499f3f539f0837717a3791b.jpg
Falcon: *says something very degrading about Ness*
Ness: "Okey! 😃"
We will see. We will see. I have to think about if I can for real handle more. I did already start a Binding Blade playthrough so there's that. About to overlevel my Roy on purpose and hope I don't regret my decisions LOL
Ooh! Tell me how it goes, I haven't played Binding Blade in a long time either.
Would be funny if they knew but then again nobody wants to be outclassed by silly block man
I AM STILL AMAZED BY THAT FACT
Like how tf is STEVE the best character in Smash Bros? I expected it to be a DLC or as I like to call them, a pay-to-win character, but STEVE? The ha-ha goofy block man who mines and crafts mid-battle??? I would be upset too if I was outclassed by him!
LOL SIMP SHULK! SIMP SHULK! WE LOVE A GOOD DAD WHO IS A HUGE NERD

Lucas needed his dad and he didn't get that
We need the family drawn!! They will be the best silly family
GRAHHHHH STOP I CAN'T, I'VE CLOWNED ON SHULK'S "I'm really feeling it!" PHRASE FOR THE LONGEST TIME, THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING--

Lucas needed a lot of things, but life decided to kick him in the shins and spit on him when he fell down, so yeah, sad times there. At least he had Kumatora, Duster, and Boney.
OKAY BET THE NEXT DRAWING I MAKE WILL BE THE FAM JAM

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back