• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Super Smash Bros. (OOC)

Main
Here
Eh, Nintendo hopped on the money making gravy train, not surprised. Zelda is their popular series just as Mario. My beef with Square is all the their time and effort is going into releasing games for final fantasy 7 and with the Remake and Rebirth. The mobile games like the one with young! Seph’s back story, they neglected the old school final fantasy games. IMO final fantasy 6 is just as good and worthy of an HD remake all there is a crappy pixel remaster. My favorite scene in the original snes of final fantasy 6 is the falcon airship and its theme song symbolism of hope because of Kefka bringing the world to ruin. There’s a tiny scene of a dove flying past the airship, so poetic. I could go and on lol
That's true. There are tons of games out there that are underappreciated but game companies don't give them the time of day! That's what I hate most about these companies aside from totally overworking their staff, their boner for copyright claiming everything, etc...
Seph and Cia getting along is so wholesome lol. 😂 I never thought I’d enjoy their dynamic x3
Me either tbh lol. asjiejdijekfe they're just two baddies tryna make it in a world full of main protagonists 😆
I love the color of her dress such a great drawing
💕 Thank you! I had a lot of fun designing her. Lol idk why I made her so melancholic and mature-looking in her picture buuuut it suits her ig.

That's true. There are tons of games out there that are underappreciated but game companies don't give them the time of day! That's what I hate most about these companies aside from totally overworking their staff, their boner for copyright claiming everything, etc...

Me either tbh lol. asjiejdijekfe they're just two baddies tryna make it in a world full of main protagonists 😆

💕 Thank you! I had a lot of fun designing her. Lol idk why I made her so melancholic and mature-looking in her picture buuuut it suits her ig.
I dislike Square and Nintendo for their reputation for targeting content creators for copyright they’re promoting their games at least be reasonable. I think that and keeping fan made games would help in making their games sell more, and draw in new gamers of other generations. Nope! Have to be assholes about it!

Yeah, haha trying to make it in a world of good guys. Seph would go on and on about meddling flower girls! Cloud who looks like his face will be stuck like he’s eating a lemon! XD.

I love her design, doesn’t help she’s such a cute patootie! Pürple and white are my favorite colors 👀 it’s a bonus

Shelves laden with various arcane artifacts and ingredients line the walls of the cluttered workshop. Agahnim is bent over a large, open tome, his finger tracing lines of ancient text. Stefan, energetic and keen, watches him intently.

Agahnim: (muttering to himself) We need moonflower petals, dried bloatfish... and where in Hyrule am I supposed to find fresh toadstools at this hour?

Stefan: (perking up) I could go to the market and check the apothecary. And the woods just beyond the castle have plenty of toadstools after the last rain.

Agahnim: (shaking his head) Absolutely not. It's too risky, especially with the recent sightings of Moblins near the woods.

Stefan: (frowning) I've run errands for you before, Agahnim. And I've studied the defensive spells you taught me. I can handle a few Moblins.

Agahnim: (raising an eyebrow) This isn't about your ability to cast spells, Stefan. It’s about—

Stefan: (interrupting) It's always 'not now, Stefan' or 'maybe when you're older, Stefan'. I know my limits, and I'm well within them here. (Pauses, then softer) I want to help, really help....

Agahnim: (sighing) Stefan, it's not that I doubt your magic or your courage, but—

Suddenly, Stefan vanishes with a slight pop, leaving only a faint shimmer in the air where he stood.

Agahnim: (staring at the empty space, then rubbing his temples) By the goddesses, that boy...

A Forest Edge near Hyrule Castle
-------------
Stefan emerges from a magical shimmer, appearing among the trees. He moves deftly through the underbrush, gathering herbs and scanning the damp earth for toadstools. As he bends to pick a particularly large toadstool, a growl rumbles through the trees.

Moblin: (brandishing a club, grinning wickedly) What’s this? A little mage boy?

Stefan: (standing slowly, facing the Moblin) I suggest you find another path. This one is... unhealthy for your kind.

Moblin: (snarling, stepping closer) I thinks me will take what me wants, mage boy.

With a swift gesture, Stefan conjures a small fireball that hovers menacingly between his hands.

Stefan: Last chance, walk or burn... I haven't had breakfast today and crispy bacon does sound good about now...

Moblin: (hesitating, then backing away) Not worth it! Not worth it!

Stefan watches as the Moblin retreats, then turns back to his task, a small smile playing on his lips.

Agahnim’s Workshop
-------------------
Stefan reappears in the workshop with the same faint pop, now carrying a bundle of herbs and a bag of fresh toadstools. Agahnim looks up, his expression a mix of relief and irritation.

Agahnim: (sternly) You vanished before I could even—

Stefan: (grinning, interrupting) Argue more? I thought I’d save us both the trouble. Here are the toadstools, and the moonflower petals. The apothecary sends her regards, by the way.

Agahnim: (taking the ingredients, trying not to smile) And the bloatfish?

Stefan: Dried and wrapped! I even haggled the price down with a spell of persuasion. You'd have been proud.

Agahnim: (shaking his head) Stefan, this recklessness—

Stefan: (cutting in) Was necessary. I handled it, Professor. I'm not just a student anymore, am I? I'm a partner in this... in all of this.

Agahnim: You are my pupil, not my partner... A partner is an equal, which you are not. If you were, I would not be your mentor. Which I still am. Know this difference well. (softening, placing a hand on Stefan’s shoulder) And while I can’t condone how you went about it, I can’t deny your effectiveness either. Just... promise me you’ll be more cautious.

Stefan: (nodding solemnly) I promise. Only as reckless as necessary!

Agahnim: (finally cracking a smile) Let’s hope your necessity scales are well-calibrated. Now, let’s get these ingredients processed. We've lost enough time as it is.

As they turn to work together, the mood lightens, the earlier tension dissolving into the shared focus on their task at hand.
Meant to post this last night but fell asleep 😅 GrumpySwallow GrumpySwallow

Last edited:
Shelves laden with various arcane artifacts and ingredients line the walls of the cluttered workshop. Agahnim is bent over a large, open tome, his finger tracing lines of ancient text. Stefan, energetic and keen, watches him intently.

Agahnim: (muttering to himself) We need moonflower petals, dried bloatfish... and where in Hyrule am I supposed to find fresh toadstools at this hour?

Stefan: (perking up) I could go to the market and check the apothecary. And the woods just beyond the castle have plenty of toadstools after the last rain.

Agahnim: (shaking his head) Absolutely not. It's too risky, especially with the recent sightings of Moblins near the woods.

Stefan: (frowning) I've run errands for you before, Agahnim. And I've studied the defensive spells you taught me. I can handle a few Moblins.

Agahnim: (raising an eyebrow) This isn't about your ability to cast spells, Stefan. It’s about—

Stefan: (interrupting) It's always 'not now, Stefan' or 'maybe when you're older, Stefan'. I know my limits, and I'm well within them here. (Pauses, then softer) I want to help, really help....

Agahnim: (sighing) Stefan, it's not that I doubt your magic or your courage, but—

Suddenly, Stefan vanishes with a slight pop, leaving only a faint shimmer in the air where he stood.

Agahnim: (staring at the empty space, then rubbing his temples) By the goddesses, that boy...

-------------
Stefan emerges from a magical shimmer, appearing among the trees. He moves deftly through the underbrush, gathering herbs and scanning the damp earth for toadstools. As he bends to pick a particularly large toadstool, a growl rumbles through the trees.

Stefan: (standing slowly, facing the Moblin) I suggest you find another path. This one is... unhealthy for your kind.

Moblin: (snarling, stepping closer) I thinks me will take what me wants, mage boy.

With a swift gesture, Stefan conjures a small fireball that hovers menacingly between his hands.

Stefan: Last chance, walk or burn...

Stefan watches as the Moblin retreats, then turns back to his task, a small smile playing on his lips.

Agahnim’s Workshop
-------------------
Stefan reappears in the workshop with the same faint pop, now carrying a bundle of herbs and a bag of fresh toadstools. Agahnim looks up, his expression a mix of relief and irritation.

Stefan: (grinning, interrupting) Argue more? I thought I’d save us both the trouble. Here are the toadstools, and the moonflower petals. The apothecary sends her regards, by the way.

Stefan: Dried and wrapped! I even haggled the price down with a spell of persuasion. You'd have been proud.

Stefan: (cutting in) Was necessary. I handled it, Professor. I'm not just a student anymore, am I? I'm a partner in this... in all of this.

Agahnim: You are my pupil, not my partner... A partner is an equal, which you are not. If you were, I would not be your mentor. Which I still am. Know this difference well. (softening, placing a hand on Stefan’s shoulder) And while I can’t condone how you went about it, I can’t deny your effectiveness either. Just... promise me you’ll be more cautious.

Agahnim: (finally cracking a smile) Let’s hope your necessity scales are well-calibrated. Now, let’s get these ingredients processed. We've lost enough time as it is.

As they turn to work together, the mood lightens, the earlier tension dissolving into the shared focus on their task at hand.
I enjoyed this piece! I love the bond between Agahnim and Stefan. It sucks how things went down with them they had a special father-son connection. Agahnim is the father that Stefan needed should have but alas! I stand by Nintendo should move aside let you write this certainly better than what they come up with. If I had an artistic bone in my body I’d draw these you bet I would have. All I could do is be a fan girl lol XD

I dislike Square and Nintendo for their reputation for targeting content creators for copyright they’re promoting their games at least be reasonable. I think that and keeping fan made games would help in making their games sell more, and draw in new gamers of other generations. Nope! Have to be assholes about it!

Yeah, haha trying to make it in a world of good guys. Seph would go on and on about meddling flower girls! Cloud who looks like his face will be stuck like he’s eating a lemon! XD.

I love her design, doesn’t help she’s such a cute patootie! Pürple and white are my favorite colors 👀 it’s a bonus
Same! But they even copyright claim videos of music and scenes on Youtube because it's from their games! This is why I believe games such as Minecraft popped off so hard, because they let content creators make pretty much anything they wanted without threats of their content being taken down.

I can just see Lana and Cloud sitting at a bar together complaining about Sephiroth and Cia and how they're determined to make their lives hell 😂

d807734f755b80b08abd13496ccfd9db.jpg

Lana is a certified cutie-patootie™!

Same! But they even copyright claim videos of music and scenes on Youtube because it's from their games! This is why I believe games such as Minecraft popped off so hard, because they let content creators make pretty much anything they wanted without threats of their content being taken down.

I can just see Lana and Cloud sitting at a bar together complaining about Sephiroth and Cia and how they're determined to make their lives hell 😂

d807734f755b80b08abd13496ccfd9db.jpg

Lana is a certified cutie-patootie!
See? This what reasonable people do they listen to their fans. I’ve seen some YouTubers get shut down for simply having a sound of their music.

Hehe I see it but they’re lucky they ain’t Aerith Seph’s hate for her is unparalleled lol. Don’t get him on the shinra hate train it’s a whole new can of worms. I think Doom Slayer and Samus likely to put the fear of hell in him XD
Pichu just gets him with the cute little does he know it’s an agenda XD

Argh she’s too cute! I’m gonna simp hard for her! 🥺 I can’t hjkgds

Random but I decided to draw Lana dressed in her goddess/guardian attire. I used inspiration from her more casual outfit + the design of the OG guardian of time.
Shhhhhhh I know my coloring and shading is terrible and messy, I don't do it often lul
View attachment 1159352
POV Lana:
1713983318814.png

Dbdjckfkskfjd but Omg Lana looks so gosh darn adorable!! lol and random but your artsyle reminds me of A Hazy Sort of Clarity A Hazy Sort of Clarity ’s artsyle!

Last edited:

-------------

Stefan: Last chance, walk or burn... I haven't had breakfast today and crispy bacon does sound good about now...

Agahnim’s Workshop
-------------------

Another great piece!

Now I’m thinking the reason Stefan was tasked with tutoring Zelda was not only to build a future relationship as Queen and Royal Wizard, but to teach Stefan patience and humility… and Agahnim wanted him to have a good understanding of what he’s had to deal with as Stefan’s mentor! XD

Another great piece!

Now I’m thinking the reason Stefan was tasked with tutoring Zelda was not only to build a future relationship as Queen and Royal Wizard, but to teach Stefan patience and humility… and Agahnim wanted him to have a good understanding of what he’s had to deal with as Stefan’s mentor! XD
Agahnim wanted to lay the ground work for being a greater man than himself but also so Stefan can impart that knowledge and wisdom to Zelda so she can succeed when she ascends to the throne aswell! Agahnim really did want Stefan to be the greatest wizard to have ever lived, cause of he couldn't cure him atleast Stefan would be remembered fondly by the kingdom.

Which do you think I should do next? Stefan going to the circus or Stefan meeting Shuri?

POV Lana:
View attachment 1159378

Dbdjckfkskfjd but Omg Lana looks so gosh darn adorable!! lol and random but your artsyle reminds me of A Hazy Sort of Clarity A Hazy Sort of Clarity ’s artsyle!
Literally her lmfao, being the Guardian of Time gives you certain perks like spying on the Hero of Courage

Aww thank you! And you caught me asjedijesk
I've been talking to Hazy on discord recently and she's been showing me her old art and I decided to copy borrow her color theories and style just this once lol

Agahnim wanted to lay the ground work for being a greater man than himself but also so Stefan can impart that knowledge and wisdom to Zelda so she can succeed when she ascends to the throne aswell! Agahnim really did want Stefan to be the greatest wizard to have ever lived, cause of he couldn't cure him atleast Stefan would be remembered fondly by the kingdom.

Which do you think I should do next? Stefan going to the circus or Stefan meeting Shuri?
“Now, maybe that boy will have a better understanding and appreciation for what I do for him!”

Meanwhile, a teenage Stefan and a little Zelda are using spells to sneak extra desserts out of the kitchen!

Stefan going to the circus sounds like a good time! 🎪

“Now, maybe that boy will have a better understanding and appreciation for what I do for him!”

Meanwhile, a teenage Stefan and a little Zelda are using spells to sneak extra desserts out of the kitchen!

Stefan going to the circus sounds like a good time! 🎪
That’s so wholesome I’m seeing Stefan and Zelda sharing some goodies and having a blast! 🥺

Kaiju Cat Kaiju Cat I fulfilled my promise and drew a doodle of Vampire!Cia
Screenshot 2024-04-24 7.41.50 PM.png
And she'll look gorgeous doing it 🙃

Sadly they're not goat-monsters despite the horns. They're called Bicorn and are meant to be the impure version of unicorns. But still a funny thought lol
on the topic of goats and unicorns (okay not really but when am I going to have a chance to talk about this lol) gosh I love it when unicorns are drawn with goat-like features/non horses in art. Like when they have beards, cleft hooves, lion tails, etc. etc. There’s just something about combining a bunch of animal traits that just makes them so much cooler than just a plain horse with a horn stuck in their head you know?

1714005559238.jpeg
1714005640530.jpeg
1714005676667.jpeg

on the topic of goats and unicorns (okay not really but when am I going to have a chance to talk about this lol) gosh I love it when unicorns are drawn with goat-like features/non horses in art. Like when they have beards, cleft hooves, lion tails, etc. etc. There’s just something about combining a bunch of animal traits that just makes them so much cooler than just a plain horse with a horn stuck in their head you know?

I totally agree! Those unicorns look a lot more mythical and magical than a mere horse with a horn on its head.

1714009985640.png
1714010132790.png

Stefan's strange adventures in Skyrim continues!

FunForTheWholeFamily.png
RoughDay.png
StaminaPotions.png
PoisonofPoison.png
StefanGoesToCollege.png
ImNotATannerBut.png

The ironic thing about playing Skyrim as Stefan is that the game is about slaying dragons, stealing their souls, and gaining their powers.

Djskfkdj off topic but I remembered the Oracle of Seasons/Ages games existed (I can’t believe I still haven’t played them yet 🫠)

1714027254967.png
Dnskfkfl I wanted to try using the Delta Emulator that recently came out for IOS and figured I might as well start with the oracle games. I’m gonna play ages first Ages but we’ll have to see if I can even beat the game 😅

EDIT:
1714028744506.png
(context: this lady has a baby and asked me to name him) Stefan was too long lol

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back