• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Super Smash Bros. (OOC)

Main
Here
Djskfkdj off topic but I remembered the Oracle of Seasons/Ages games existed (I can’t believe I still haven’t played them yet 🫠) so I wanted to draw Zelda in the outfit she wears in the official art and then that devolved into me making a bunch of other dumb doodles lol

View attachment 1159238
in the actual official art she’s litterally just Oot Zelda so I tried my best to make her actually look at least somewhat like her alttp design lol

(and a version with a different face because I couldn’t decide which one I liked more)
Man, the Oracle duology was my SHIZ when i was a boi! Had the whole manual and everything! Couldn't tell you how much I would read it lol

Ah, the Ooc really has been focused on one or two specific topics hasn't it? (dsdhsssb admittedly I'm probably not helping when it comes to all the Zelda chatting going on, at this point ig Zelda's kinda developed into an artistic muse lmao 😅) If it starts to get too much then please do be afraid to tell us and we can switch topics to something that you can hop on into no problem! The last thing any of us want is a member feeling left out after all 👌
Nah I’d feel like a dickhead doing that tbh and that’d make me feel worse cuz I don’t wanna be that person basically telling others to stop having their fun and all

Nah I’d feel like a dickhead doing that tbh and that’d make me feel worse cuz I don’t wanna be that person basi1cally telling others to stop having their fun and all
Aww, but then I'd feel bad inadvertently preventing someone else from joining in on the fun as well! But in that case, I'll still definitely try and keep in mind to possibly find other avenues for opening up the convo!

Aww, but then I'd feel bad inadvertently preventing someone else from joining in on the fun as well! But in that case, I'll still definitely try and keep in mind to possibly find other avenues for opening up the convo!
Ah really don’t worry about it. I feel bad even saying something now because it makes me seem like such a drama queen u_u

Hold up, bruh, I know you ain't excluding Pikachu from the most anticipated Pokémon fight of the century 😤
Of course not, but Pichu vs Persian would be a really cool David vs Goliath-type fight! I'm sure Pikachu will have plenty of awesome moments for herself in this RP!

Man I really need to have some kind of thought involving all the stuff being talked about here lately cuz I wanna be involved but head so empty ):
^^' I'm sorry about that. The muse has been going nuts! One scene I have been picturing in my head while at work today was a confrontation between Joker and Lunaris, and how awesome that could be! Dagger and scimitar clashing; pistol shots and spells flying!

lmao If Pittoo was the one who taught her, that's probably the reason why Impa's so pissed!

Also Pichu.

sfhdbshesd Lol, we gotta give the poor Persian at least some chance! All Pikachu would have to do is hit em' with a Flying Press and Persian's done for/j

View attachment 1159246
lol but I definitely know what you mean
Lol that Impa ends up being the only incarnation of the character that Dark Pit genuinely fears! XD

The Smash Bros. will have to find Pikachu's outfits for that to be possible!

^^' I'm sorry about that. The muse has been going nuts! One scene I have been picturing in my head while at work today was a confrontation between Joker and Lunaris, and how awesome that could be! Dagger and scimitar clashing; pistol shots and spells flying!
.. that would be hell of a bad ass scene! I think of Odadasku vs gide from bungou stray dogs.

Last edited:
Ahhh please don’t feel bad for having muse focused on something!! I don’t want people feeling bad about that. I should be apologizing cuz none of this was my intention at all! I feel bad now Dx

Yeah could be cool. Probably needs to teach him a lesson for all his troublemaking or something

GrumpySwallow GrumpySwallow I love your post for Pit! He's so pookie 💕
I want square to hop off the final fantasy 7 money train it feels like that’s what is to fill their pockets. Focus on Final Fantasy 6 for a change all there is a crappy pixel remaster, and a secret dungeon and boss that was added in the game boy advance port. It made its way to the switch.

Cloud: *scoffs* I wouldn’t be giving advice when you are romantic as a used dish rag.
True, it's the same thing for Zelda. Recently Nintendo has been milking the hell out of Breath of the Wild, what with Age of Calamity and Tears of the Kingdom. Like, I love BotW but still, it's too much.

If they really want flirting advice, they should have asked Cia! 😆

Ahhh please don’t feel bad for having muse focused on something!! I don’t want people feeling bad about that. I should be apologizing cuz none of this was my intention at all! I feel bad now Dx

Yeah could be cool. Probably needs to teach him a lesson for all his troublemaking or something
No, don't be. I was actually worried about you being left out of the conversation before you even said something.

The Smash Bros learn that Lunaris has a Pillar or two and that they need to get them! A certain Phantom Thief is given the mission of sneaking into the Flying Citadel and retrieving them! Joker runs into Shiri who not only helps him out, but pleads with him to take her along. Eventually, he bumps into Lunaris himself, and a fight breaks out in the Great Hall!

Just the idea of Joker parrying Lunaris's scimitar with his knife is awesome on its own! He may try to snatch his mask, or one of the gauntlets!

.. that would be hell of a bad ass scene! I think of Odadasku vs gide from bungou stray dogs.

I've never heard of this anime, but that's a cool gun fight!

Last edited:
No, don't be. I was actually worried about you being left out of the conversation before you even said something.

The Smash Bros learn that Lunaris has a Pillar or two and that they need to get them! A certain Phantom Thief is given the mission of sneaking into the Flying Citadel and retrieving them! Joker runs into Shiri who not only helps him out, but pleads with him to take her along. Eventually, he bumps into Lunaris himself, and a fight breaks out in the Great Hall!

Just the idea of Joker parrying Lunaris's scimitar with his knife is awesome on its own! He may try to snatch his mask, or one of the gauntlets!

I've never heard of this anime, but that's a cool gun fight!
It’s a cool anime it’s worth watching! Someone kept talking about Bungou I hopped on the must watch hype train! The talk of magic and gun fights removed me of this scene. I can’t stop imaging this with Lunaris and Joker’s battle except with swords and guns and knives !

GrumpySwallow GrumpySwallow I love your post for Pit! He's so pookie 💕

True, it's the same thing for Zelda. Recently Nintendo has been milking the hell out of Breath of the Wild, what with Age of Calamity and Tears of the Kingdom. Like, I love BotW but still, it's too much.

If they really want flirting advice, they should have asked Cia! 😆
Eh, Nintendo hopped on the money making gravy train, not surprised. Zelda is their popular series just as Mario. My beef with Square is all the their time and effort is going into releasing games for final fantasy 7 and with the Remake and Rebirth. The mobile games like the one with young! Seph’s back story, they neglected the old school final fantasy games. IMO final fantasy 6 is just as good and worthy of an HD remake all there is a crappy pixel remaster. My favorite scene in the original snes of final fantasy 6 is the falcon airship and its theme song symbolism of hope because of Kefka bringing the world to ruin. There’s a tiny scene of a dove flying past the airship, so poetic. I could go and on lol

Seph and Cia getting along is so wholesome lol. 😂 I never thought I’d enjoy their dynamic x3

There is a new expansion coming out for FF14, and it comes with neat FF9-themed goodies such as a little Zidane that follows you around and does flips, and a mount based off the FF9 Ark Summon. FF9 is my favorite Final Fantasy so I’m glad to see some love toward it.

Now all I need is for Burmecians to be made into a playable race. C’mon, Square! Let me play as a riverdancing, dragon-slaying rat!

There is a new expansion coming out for FF14, and it comes with neat FF9-themed goodies such as a little Zidane that follows you around and does flips, and a mount based off the FF9 Ark Summon. FF9 is my favorite Final Fantasy so I’m glad to see some love toward it.

Now all I need is for Burmecians to be made into a playable race. C’mon, Square! Let me play as a riverdancing, dragon-slaying rat!
FF9 is my favorite too! I just want love for 6 lol.

I could see him being a bit wary of Shiri. He's already been through the whole "letting the enemy into his team" before and nearly got burned for it so even though she's nice he might suspect other intentions. Plus he probably stresses he doesn't want more issues than he's already getting by stealing the pillars only to have his point proven the moment Lunaris runs into him and sees Shiri is with him

Who says Joker needs to parry with a knife? He can parry with his pistol as well. So much more style LOL! And given ripping masks of is a common thing for him, I wouldn't put that past him

You know knifes, sword, guns, magic, personas they're all cool and all, but the strongest weapon of all has been overlooked!
Lunaris has Joker is a tough spot and it looks bad. However, he's smirking like an idiot and Lunaris is glaring at him and probably says "You're losing. Why are you looking at me like that?" and Joker just chuckles and says "I'm not the Phantom Thief you should be worried about." Joker's real powerful weapon is a very upset and angry girlfriend

“… Wot?”

Lunaris is promptly knocked out by Ann! XD

I would like to expand on Stefan and Shiri’s history more. Minako, who I still keep in contact with through Discord, told me they get Super Paper Mario Count Bleck/Tippi-vibes from them. I told them that they were not entirely wrong!

“… Wot?”

Lunaris is promptly knocked out by Ann! XD

I would like to expand on Stefan and Shiri’s history more. Minako, who I still keep in contact with through Discord, told me they get Super Paper Mario Count Bleck/Tippi-vibes from them. I told them that they were not entirely wrong!
Nothing is more terrifying than an angry girlfriend XD

She just shows up and does this might be one of the best things the mobile game has given me as an Ann fan LOL. The way she says byeeeeee just sends me

Random but I decided to draw Lana dressed in her goddess/guardian attire. I used inspiration from her more casual outfit + the design of the OG guardian of time.
Shhhhhhh I know my coloring and shading is terrible and messy, I don't do it often lul
GoddessOfTime.png

Random but I decided to draw Lana dressed in her goddess/guardian attire. I used inspiration from her more casual outfit + the design of the OG guardian of time.
Shhhhhhh I know my coloring and shading is terrible and messy, I don't do it often lul
View attachment 1159352
I love the color of her dress such a great drawing

Users who are viewing this thread

Back