• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Super Smash Bros. (OOC)

Main
Here
Yeah, that’s why I feel it’s hopeless they’ll listen I’m thinking they’re milking the final fantasy 7 remake train.

Vampire! Cia! Art! Yeeees

Do It Episode 3 GIF by Star Wars

😏
True, most of the Final Fantasy stuff I've seen recently is for FF7. Not that it's bad, it's just too much.

Asjnfedijejf will do!! Hopefully I'll have it done some time tomorrow.

👀
Pffffffffft XD

Seph: it’s to die for..
It's all fun and games until someone points out how Sephiroth is also bad at romance 🙃

True, most of the Final Fantasy stuff I've seen recently is for FF7. Not that it's bad, it's just too much.

Asjnfedijejf will do!! Hopefully I'll have it done some time tomorrow.

👀

It's all fun and games until someone points out how Sephiroth is also bad at romance 🙃
I want square to hop off the final fantasy 7 money train it feels like that’s what is to fill their pockets. Focus on Final Fantasy 6 for a change all there is a crappy pixel remaster, and a secret dungeon and boss that was added in the game boy advance port. It made its way to the switch.

Cloud: *scoffs* I wouldn’t be giving advice when you are romantic as a used dish rag.

I had a scene in my brain Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters-

Agahnim: (*raises an eyebrow suspiciously*) … You’ve met a young lady.

Teen Stefan: Hmm? What makes you say that? ~🎶

Agahnim: There is no mistaking the triumphant smile of a man who had himself a successful conquest.

Stefan: Whatever do you mean, Master? ~🎶

Agahnim: Hrm, suit yourself. By the way, your brew is boiling over.

Stefan: OH SHI—
-

Not “canon” to Lunaris’s character, but I found it a silly thought.
This actually isn't too far off to a similar idea I have in mind 😈 (but that'll have to wait lol. I'm working on another one right now tho!)

Seph just gives Pichu a cookie he burned slightly but it’s the thought that counts

Djskfkdj off topic but I remembered the Oracle of Seasons/Ages games existed (I can’t believe I still haven’t played them yet 🫠) so I wanted to draw Zelda in the outfit she wears in the official art and then that devolved into me making a bunch of other dumb doodles lol

1713914704135.png
in the actual official art she’s litterally just Oot Zelda so I tried my best to make her actually look at least somewhat like her alttp design lol

(and a version with a different face because I couldn’t decide which one I liked more)
1713914759938.png

Djskfkdj off topic but I remembered the Oracle of Seasons/Ages games existed (I can’t believe I still haven’t played them yet 🫠) so I wanted to draw Zelda in the outfit she wears in the official art and then that devolved into me making a bunch of other dumb doodles lol

View attachment 1159233
in the actual official art she’s litterally just Oot Zelda so I tried my best to make her actually look at least somewhat like her alttp design lol

(and a version with a different face because I couldn’t decide which one I liked more)
This is amazing she looks so elegant

View attachment 1159238

Aww, I like happy Zelda more! Lol she might have learned how to flip "the Bird" from Dark Pit! XD I've wanted to make an attempt at an adult ALttP Zelda with some influence from her OoS/OoA design.

Also Pichu.

Omg yes that would be so fun!!
Pichu is tasked with sneaking into Lunaris's private quarters. He manages to get in... but finds the room occupied!

Persian.gif

Aww, I like happy Zelda more! Lol she might have learned how to flip "the Bird" from Dark Pit! XD I've wanted to make an attempt at an adult ALttP Zelda with some influence from her OoS/OoA design.

Also Pichu.

Pichu is tasked with sneaking into Lunaris's private quarters. He manages to get in... but finds the room occupied!

View attachment 1159243
yugioh GIF

Man I really need to have some kind of thought involving all the stuff being talked about here lately cuz I wanna be involved but head so empty ):

Also Pichu.

lmao If Pittoo was the one who taught her, that's probably the reason why Impa's so pissed!

Also Pichu.

View attachment 1159243
Hold up, bruh, I know you ain't excluding Pikachu from the most anticipated Pokémon fight of the century 😤
sfhdbshesd Lol, we gotta give the poor Persian at least some chance! All Pikachu would have to do is hit em' with a Flying Press and Persian's done for/j

Man I really need to have some kind of thought involving all the stuff being talked about here lately cuz I wanna be involved but head so empty ):

1713919406703.png
lol but I definitely know what you mean

sfhdbshesd Lol, we gotta give the poor Persian at least some chance! All Pikachu would have to do is hit em' with a Flying Press and Persian's done for/j
You may never know, that Persian might be rocking shiz neither of the Chus have ever seen 👁️

Lack of knowledge + lesser known fandoms really be hitting me lately I regards to ooc. I come in make my 1 comment that isn’t on topic then disappear again
Ah, the Ooc really has been focused on one or two specific topics hasn't it? (dsdhsssb admittedly I'm probably not helping when it comes to all the Zelda chatting going on, at this point ig Zelda's kinda developed into an artistic muse lmao 😅) If it starts to get too much then please do be afraid to tell us and we can switch topics to something that you can hop on into no problem! The last thing any of us want is a member feeling left out after all 👌

Users who are viewing this thread

Back