• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Super Smash Bros. (OOC)

Main
Here
Hmm Zorro is more on the calm side lol. I see her getting just fine with Zorro.. Ace is kind of chaotic a bit. But still Ace is a sweet heart. Eh, don’t see romance working but they’re friendly

honestly the most chill and calm is Marco he’s also serves as a doctor and selfless. His ability is of a mythical phoenix hybrid. Another I see Ada getting along with him. Marco is such a damn bad ass he held his own against strong characters though his ability isn’t meant for destroying unlike Ace’s devil fruit. Marco’s is still so strong.
There's nothing wrong with chaotic people either. Forces her to get out of her comfort zone!
I had a funny thought of Ada scanning her databases for ways to show affection. She was trying to be platonic, but instead she ended up being romantic! She picks some flowers and gets her hands on some sweets. Lol she doesn't know that what she's doing sends the wrong message! 😆

Weowww, he sounds neat! It's always the medics that end up being important. I'm sure Ada would get along with him too. She appreciates sciences and scientists of all kinds (well, aside from the ones who caused the Plagues outbreak in her world 😅).

Thank you, I love it! 🪄 Stefan is most definitely an ambitious sort, and I’m glad you got that!
Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters- If you’re ever inspired, I’d love to see your take on Agahnim’s corruption and the start of Stefan’s turn to darkness!
I'm glad you're liking these so far! It was a shot in the dark on my part cause I wanted to get Stefan as accurately as you depicted him while also highlighting certain traits that Lunaris holds himself! And don't you worry, the corruption of the Professor will be coming sooner than you think 😈. In the meantime, I'll write more of some more of the good ol' days as I really am enjoying writing their dynamic lol. (Eventually, I might even write out Stefan's tutoring of Zelda 😏)

So I've been thinking about posting for Cia tonight/tomorrow because I have nothing better to do✌️
GrumpySwallow GrumpySwallow I can have Cia start off at the Flying Citadel per your suggestion, and Kaiju Cat Kaiju Cat once the battle between Sephiroth and Roxas and Isabelle + the military forces is over and Seph passes out in his critical condition, then I'll have Cia go off on her own and stumble into him, if that's okay with yall.

So I've been thinking about posting for Cia tonight/tomorrow because I have nothing better to do✌️
GrumpySwallow GrumpySwallow I can have Cia start off at the Flying Citadel per your suggestion, and Kaiju Cat Kaiju Cat once the battle between Sephiroth and Roxas and Isabelle + the military forces is over and Seph passes out in his critical condition, then I'll have Cia go off on her own and stumble into him, if that's okay with yall.
Hmm I don’t think he’ll be in critical condition but they can still meet!

I'm glad you're liking these so far! It was a shot in the dark on my part cause I wanted to get Stefan as accurately as you depicted him while also highlighting certain traits that Lunaris holds himself! And don't you worry, the corruption of the Professor will be coming sooner than you think 😈. In the meantime, I'll write more of some more of the good ol' days as I really am enjoying writing their dynamic lol. (Eventually, I might even write out Stefan's tutoring of Zelda 😏)
You're doing a great job! I know there isn't a whole lot to work with in regards to Lunaris/Stefan's character, but you're nailing it! Stefan holds a lot of bitterness toward his situation, but he is strong-willed and ambitious. I really like that the second story shows just a smidgeon of his dark side. Nothing evil or sinister, but one could see how this character could potentially become a villain even that early on.

Right on! 👍

There's nothing wrong with chaotic people either. Forces her to get out of her comfort zone!
I had a funny thought of Ada scanning her databases for ways to show affection. She was trying to be platonic, but instead she ended up being romantic! She picks some flowers and gets her hands on some sweets. Lol she doesn't know that what she's doing sends the wrong message! 😆

Weowww, he sounds neat! It's always the medics that end up being important. I'm sure Ada would get along with him too. She appreciates sciences and scientists of all kinds (well, aside from the ones who caused the Plagues outbreak in her world 😅).
Awww it doesn’t have be romantic lol Hjjj a now this what if brain rot killing my feels. Ace just accepts the flower so kindly he thinks of getting her a present and just puts a flower on her head like a crown. Cause Ace is so sweet 🥺

I see Marco and her talking about things like medicine my head canon you can’t stop him. lol he has a playful side lol.

Oh plague? 👀 stares at doc plague

A thought I've been having lately is Sahasrahla being the one to introduce Shiri to a very young Stefan. He knows exactly who, and what, this child is and sees the darkness lurking within. Perhaps he held the hope that having a friend and guardian will help Stefan.

Shroomie Shroomie
A thought occurred to me: With Cia and Lana being who they are, they might possibly know of the Night Dragon and what had happened to it as a Link was present during those events. It's late for me now, but don't be surprised if I send you a PM with extra info in regards to Lunaris!

Wrote Cia's post! I referenced this scene from Hyrule Warriors btw:

Awww it doesn’t have be romantic lol Hjjj a now this what if brain rot killing my feels. Ace just accepts the flower so kindly he thinks of getting her a present and just puts a flower on her head like a crown. Cause Ace is so sweet 🥺

I see Marco and her talking about things like medicine my head canon you can’t stop him. lol he has a playful side lol.

Oh plague? 👀 stares at doc plague
Awwww, that's so cute! Ada would crack a genuine smile at that! 💕

Tee-hee, I bet Ada would definitely be interested in listening to what Marco has to say....to add to her database if nothing else.
Shroomie Shroomie
A thought occurred to me: With Cia and Lana being who they are, they might possibly know of the Night Dragon and what had happened to it as a Link was present during those events. It's late for me now, but don't be surprised if I send you a PM with extra info in regards to Lunaris!
Actually, yes, they would know! I didn't even think about that until now...good to know, thanks for the heads-up! 👍

Last edited:
Wrote Cia's post! I referenced this scene from Hyrule Warriors btw:

Awwww, that's so cute! Ada would crack a genuine smile at that! 💕

Tee-hee, I bet Ada would definitely be interested in listening to what Marco ha

Actually, yes, they would know! I didn't even think about that until now...good to know, thanks for the heads-up! 👍

Ugh now I want to rp this just for the cuteness. 😄

Here goes another one!
The room is dimly lit by the soft glow of enchanted lanterns, casting a serene ambiance that belies the tension within. Vials of brightly colored potions line the shelves, and the air is heavy with a mix of herbal aromas. Stefan, pale and visibly shaking, is hunched over a small wooden table, his hands clenched tightly around a beaker.

Agahnim enters quietly, carrying a small vial with a new concoction meant to ease Stefan’s symptoms. He pauses at the sight of Stefan’s distress, concern etched deeply in his features.

Agahnim: Stefan, I've brought the latest—

Stefan: (abruptly turning, his voice sharp) Latest what, Professor? Another potion? Another spell? Another promise of relief? 9his voice raspy and filled with a bitter edge)

Stefan’s eyes are bloodshot, dark circles under them marking the toll of sleepless nights. He breathes heavily, each inhale seeming to struggle against his lungs.

Stefan: (voice rising) Do you know what it's like? To wake up every morning feeling like your bones are made of lead? To breathe and feel like there are thorns in your chest?

He picks up a glass vial from the table and hurls it against the wall, where it shatters, the liquid within sizzling as it meets the stone.

Stefan: My heart races but goes nowhere! It flutters and stumbles like a frightened bird trapped in my chest! And the nausea... (He grips his stomach, grimacing) It never ends.... Every meal is a battle to keep down.... I read your notes, you know...I know you've been keeping a vigil on my smyptoms...I read the latest one about my my newest development where my prespiration has an odd thickness. A slimy consistancy that isn't normal to be considered sweat! You already knew what it was, but didn't bother to tell me! So tell me know, what is it that I've been sweating the last several weeks? I want to hear it from your mouth!

Agahnim: (he takes a deep breath and sighs) Mucus...

Stefan: Exactly...Mucus... Literal SNOT is OOZING from my PORES! Can you not fathom how disgusted I am with myself?! Can NO ONE fathom it?! Who would want to? While everyone around me laughs and loves and lives, I am confined to this castle wasting away! And every day I see everyone go about their lives I grow to hate them all more and more for just being happy! Just for breathing without pain! to be able to sleep without seeing demons! To be able to walk without fear of falling from their legs just going numb! To feel the warmth of the Sun without feeling cold! To be able to love themselves while I hate myself more than anyone or anything in this forsaken kingdom! Do you hear me, Professor?! I hate myself! For I am nothing more than a tumor brought to form!

His voice breaks as he sweeps his arm across the table, sending bottles and books crashing to the floor in a cacophony of chaos and noise. His movements are erratic, fueled by a storm of pent-up frustration and despair.

Stefan: AAAAAAAAGGGGHHH! And the headaches! They pierce through my skull like spears! My thoughts scramble, and I can't remember... I can't think straight anymore! I've been dying since I've been born!

His energy spent, Stefan sinks to his knees, his anger dissolving into sobs of fear and exhaustion. His body shakes, not just from the sickness but from the raw, overwhelming tide of his emotions. Stefan shudders, his anger dissolving into sobs as the weight of his fear and exhaustion becomes too much to bear.

Stefan: (voice cracking, tears streaming) Every day, it gets worse. What's the point of all this—your spells, your potions—if nothing changes? If I'm just... just waiting to die? Every day, it’s worse! You say you’re trying, but nothing changes! Am I destined to be a prisoner in my own body until the end?!

Agahnim stands silently, his expression softening. He steps over the debris and sits beside Stefan, placing a firm, gentle hand on his shoulder.

Agahnim: (His voice soft but firm, he approaches Stefan, setting aside the vial and kneeling beside him) Stefan... While I myself may not be suffering from any sort of affliction, but it does not mean I am not suffering at all. Do you not think that I am not pained knowing that feel these things? I have known this since you were a fledgling and even then, I found it unfair that you have to live like this.... I have worked tirelessly and and traveled far and wide to find what could cure you. But I come up short every time...The more I see you in pain...The more I have to catalogue it in my logs...It's a reminder that I'm failing you...Of all the things I've accomplished in my time, why is that I can't spare my own pupil from his misery? Stefan...Please, forgive your mentor for being so useless...But know this, despite my failures, I will not let you down. I won't stop until I've put and end to your pain, but I can't do it alone. What ails you is bigger than the post of us, so it will take two great minds to over come this obstacle. Don't let your pain hold you back, because then it will take longer for you to reach paradise. Stand with me, Stefan.

He helps Stefan to his feet, steadying him.

You're body may be weak, but your mind is brighter than all the stars in the sky. And your soul is just as strong if not stronger. It takes a different kind of strength to endure what you have for so long, Stefan. That strength will be rewarded someday, I swear it! Until then, let us let our pain push us forward! Look to me in my eyes, Stefan, and tell me you don't want to live.

Stefan looks up, his eyes meeting Agahnim's. In Agahnim’s gaze, there’s an unwavering resolve, a promise that goes beyond words.

Stefan: All I ever wanted was to live...

Aganhim: Then I don't care how far I must go or what knowledge I must obtain. Forbidden or otherwise, I won't stop until all options have been exhausted. And with you by my side, we will overcome this together! You will live! By the goddesses, you will live...!

Stefan nods slowly, wiping his eyes. He manages a small, weary smile as he starts picking up the scattered items.
Stefan: I apologize for ruining your texts, professor. I know these had to be one-of-a-kind.
Agahnim: Indeed, they were. Irreplaceable even. Just like you.

the chamber, once filled with the chaos of Stefan’s outburst, now holds a quieter, solemn atmosphere. The sun’s rays soften, bathing the room in a gentle light, mirroring the beginning of acceptance and renewed hope between master and apprentice.

I had a random brain rot at work I get them when it’s a slow day, and when I’m bored, lol. Would Samus and Ada Shroomie Shroomie go for non smash characters? I can see them going for one piece’s Zoro, and maybe Ace, a big maybe. Ace and Zoro are loyal to their crew and captains, both honorable.

However, in Ace’s case he’s charming and kind he lacks self worth because he hates who he is because of hearing his father growing up was a demon and bad. I see him treating Ada and Samus well. His father is Gold D Roger.. he’s the late pirate king, he had followers, loyal crew; as well as made enemies with the World Government they hunt pirates. Roger was behind Inspiring the golden age of piracy, everyone set out to sea to find his treasure the one piece. All said before he was publicly executed. The whole reason for the summit war is executing Ace to end his dad’s bloodline

The best candidate is Zorro, he’s strong and although he comes off emotionless, he’s respectful of people’s boundaries. I see Ada, Samus having mutual respect for Zorro. Ditto with Zorro. I see him going for strong women like Samus not because I’m a total simp 👀 I see Zorro x Samus working out as a non smash couple. I love Zorro for his loyalty, honor, and respectful he is.
I will only say this: Samus is very hard-to-get. If she were to have a romantic partner, it would have to be with someone she connects with deeply. Samus is caring but she's also an independent spirit. Long story short, she don't need no mans!
asdfniedskeijs thank you!! And that little scribble is adorable! It reminds me of a little kid's drawing.
Ada would totally look up to Samus. Lol I can see her trying to teach Samus how to sing and dance and even dress like an idol, and that's where Samus draws the line! 😆

JESUS CHRIST-
Naw I'm just kidding! It's really flattering that you like it that much. hskeskjqi I wish I had drawn her cleaner though. Don't worry, I'll keep on drawing her and perfect her eventually.
Lol Ada is SUPPOSED to be visually appealing! She was once performing for millions of people!

Well I can't speak much for Samus as I know only a bit about Metroid, but I do know that Ada is very complicated when it comes to feelings. She can portray emotions very well, as she was programmed to do so when she was an idol. But to understand them and to process them is a whole other thing. She is easily confused not just by other's emotions, but her own as well, as all she has for references are factual, and emotions are not as black-and-white as facts may make them seem.

Though I can see her eventually warming up to the idea of romantic relationships with someone she connects with on a deep level. Lol appearances are one thing (I headcanon that Ada has a thing for tough, powerful men as they are considered the "best choice" as far as biology goes), but for her, trying to love someone would be a giant learning experience. I haven't watched One Piece, but if Ace and Zorro are patient enough to deal with her, then I'd say that Ada could potentially want a relationship with them.
Lmao ty! I just wanted to do a little doodle of them together bc reasons
XD Samus just comes out of a dressing room dressed in frills and laces, staring at Ada with the most dead-inside look possible. But Samus has a nice voice, so she can probably sing decently!
Though their little friendship begs the question: Would Ada be okay with Samus' origins? Sam was injected with Chozo DNA, which in turn altered her own DNA. Since from what I understand, looking back at the Project POP lore, Plagues are just overly-mutated animals who's DNA is altered to a disastrous degree, right? So If Samus were to tell Ada of her past, would Ada see her differently? Would she perhaps see her as a threat due to her coding?

hdhdhdhhdhdh eyyyy another thing they have in common- terrible at romantic relationships! ^^;
I wonder if Ada would let Samus tinker with her hard/software. Samus is a professional when dealing with tech; maybe Samus could help with some damage repair/troubleshooting.
WHEIFIFJFJDJFKVKV YOOOO The Zeldas are finally united!! lol all the Agahnim and Stefan talk gave me the burst of inspiration to finish Zelda’s post, expect Pichu’s to come out tomorrow!
AWWWWW YEAHHHH!! The Zelda Squad is finally together!!! >:3

XD Samus just comes out of a dressing room dressed in frills and laces, staring at Ada with the most dead-inside look possible. But Samus has a nice voice, so she can probably sing decently!
Idols!!.png
Though their little friendship begs the question: Would Ada be okay with Samus' origins? Sam was injected with Chozo DNA, which in turn altered her own DNA. Since from what I understand, looking back at the Project POP lore, Plagues are just overly-mutated animals who's DNA is altered to a disastrous degree, right? So If Samus were to tell Ada of her past, would Ada see her differently? Would she perhaps see her as a threat due to her coding?
That's a good question!
You see, Ada is coded to "neutralize" (AKA kill) any Plague that her software deems a threat. She will be hostile around Samus for a little while once that information is spilled, but as more data is gathered about Samus, Ada would come to the conclusion that Samus isn't a dangerous mutation.

Ada actually makes friends with the more innocent Plagues that aren't intelligent or savage. In fact, her closest companion is a deer x rabbit plague she named Jack since it resembles a jackalope. Its leg was injured when she found them, and she nursed him back to health. She tried to set it free, but it grew fond of her and refused to leave her, and so they became friends.
hdhdhdhhdhdh eyyyy another thing they have in common- terrible at romantic relationships! ^^;
Eyyyyyyy! 😎💯🔥
I wonder if Ada would let Samus tinker with her hard/software. Samus is a professional when dealing with tech; maybe Samus could help with some damage repair/troubleshooting.
Ada would have to trust her a lot to let her do that. If Samus messed something up, she could go on the fritz! But I believe at some point she might, and maybe Ada would help Samus with her tech as well!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back