• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Super Smash Bros. (OOC)

Main
Here
I wish I could draw I would for Lunaris. I’m looking forward to scenes between Seph and him.

I wish I could even add even an ounce to all the Lunaris talk but given I don’t have all the knowledge of the Zelda universe i can’t add much so I gotta sadly lurk ):
The downsides of being in the smaller fandoms
I feel bad I only have bare-bones knowledge of XC and P5, because I’d like to throw some elements of those games at you in the RP.

I’ve had a thought of a scene where Shiri pleads with Joker to let her go with him because she can’t stand to be in the Flying Citadel anymore. This really gets Lunaris pissed at Joker because, in his eyes, Joker stole Shiri from him!

I feel bad I only have bare-bones knowledge of XC and P5, because I’d like to throw some elements of those games at you in the RP.

I’ve had a thought of a scene where Shiri pleads with Joker to let her go with him because she can’t stand to be in the Flying Citadel anymore. This really gets Lunaris pissed at Joker because, in his eyes, Joker stole Shiri from him!
Ah don't feel bad about it. I hardly would expect them to be included unless I did it myself since I am the one that is knowledgeable. I'm not bothered in that regard. If I could easily explain the entirety of P5 or XC series, I would have already, but given P5 is a 100+ hour game in itself and the XC games are 80+ hours as well, it ain't exactly gonna happen. Plus there's only so much I can explain. Games like these are best experienced by the player imo. So yeah, at the end of the day I get I have characters that represent smaller series and not many are gonna know and/or care about them. All I can do is make the characters interesting in a rp sense and be happy with that. That's just how it is.
I just wish I could jump in more when talks like this happen though. It's the awkward situation of wanting to join in, but having nothing to say cuz haha, I only know a handful of Zelda games. But that's on me, not anyone else

How to piss Lunaris off and raise the bounty on your head in 2 EASY steps: By Ren Amamiya
1. Be framed for downing the Stadium and killing the entire portion of Lunaris's army that was stationed there
2. Agree to letting Lunaris's fairy join you making it look like you stole her away Lunaris probably thinks he forced a change of heart on her or something

Ah don't feel bad about it. I hardly would expect them to be included unless I did it myself since I am the one that is knowledgeable. I'm not bothered in that regard. If I could easily explain the entirety of P5 or XC series, I would have already, but given P5 is a 100+ hour game in itself and the XC games are 80+ hours as well, it ain't exactly gonna happen. Plus there's only so much I can explain. Games like these are best experienced by the player imo. So yeah, at the end of the day I get I have characters that represent smaller series and not many are gonna know and/or care about them. All I can do is make the characters interesting in a rp sense and be happy with that. That's just how it is.
I just wish I could jump in more when talks like this happen though. It's the awkward situation of wanting to join in, but having nothing to say cuz haha, I only know a handful of Zelda games. But that's on me, not anyone else

How to piss Lunaris off and raise the bounty on your head in 2 EASY steps: By Ren Amamiya
1. Be framed for downing the Stadium and killing the entire portion of Lunaris's army that was stationed there
2. Agree to letting Lunaris's fairy join you making it look like you stole her away Lunaris probably thinks he forced a change of heart on her or something
Your posts for Joker + Ann, Pyra, and Mythra are why I’m pushing to get a switch. They’re so fun to read. I always have a smile on my face when there’s a Joker post.

I know final fantasy isn’t a small fandom, true, FF6 is my favorite and it’s good as seven. I recommend playing 6 it’s on the switch with the old school final fantasy 1-5. I wish six would get love and attention like 7 that’s me.

I wish Square made HD updates to final fantasy 6.. all the game got was a pixel remaster.

Ah don't feel bad about it. I hardly would expect them to be included unless I did it myself since I am the one that is knowledgeable.
Just to add off this, I do have ideas which I'll hopefully bring in eventually. I've dropped a hint before in regards to P5 stuff of what I've had planned it's been months in the making at this point LOL but I do want to bring in XC stuff where I can. The thought of Rex showing up has crossed my mind before. I'd love to tie in stuff from XC1 too since I do have Shulk as well. Of course there's been some little stuff here and there I've done, like little references to a blade and driver way back before the Ghost Ship or Sora and Pichu dealing with a NPC Nopon or Joker encountering the Reaper. Lots of stuff I can easily dump in, just gotta find the chance. This also applies to Byleth too even though I haven't mentioned him. FE is a little more cut and dry in some regards, but the ideas of including demonic beasts or having other characters find the Heroes Relics (since you know Byleth does wield 3 of them aside from the Sword of the Creator in his Smash moveset) are definitely there. Of course I also try not to let stuff like this draw away from the plot itself!

Forevermore Forevermore
The doodle I made yesterday wasn't good enough in my eyes so I present a much more fleshed-out version (albeit without color) of Ada. Idk when you'll see this but I hope you like! 😅
AdaCompleteSketch.png
I CAN DRAW BETTER THAN THIS I PROMISE I'M SLEEPY AKDNFRUNFEO
LovelaceIdol.png

Forevermore Forevermore
The doodle I made yesterday wasn't good enough in my eyes so I present a much more fleshed-out version (albeit without color) of Ada. Idk when you'll see this but I hope you like! 😅
View attachment 1158289
That’s amazing! So cute! I love her! Not a crappy drawing at all. Stop!

That’s amazing! So cute! I love her! Not a crappy drawing at all. Stop!
I ASSURE YOU IT IS CRAPPY but thank you
I am very eepy so it didn't come out as good as it could have, but I'm glad you like it. The main point was just to get her design out there and since Forevermore wanted to see her fully drawn and stuff I didn't wanna disappoint. I'll def sketch her some more when I'm not so braindead 😵‍💫

So, thanks to things out of my control, I wasn't able to post yesterday. TODAY I WILL IF NOTHING SAYS OTHERWISE
😆 All Pit wants is a robo-girlfriend to help him out!
"That's manager speak for fighting alone 😒"

SNDENSKSJO I'M ON IT
I'm not in the mood to draw a fully-fledged Ada so here's some Chibis.
View attachment 1158095

Samus: "Not bad for an idol, not bad at all."
Ada: "😊"
View attachment 1158096
DUDE THOSE DOODLES ARE SO CUUUUUUTE!!!
I love Ada's color palette, it's so simple but so nice at the same time!
And YES! I can totally see Samus taking a liking to Ada! They're both pretty badasses that hunt and kill dangerous creatures, duh XD
New Drawing4.png
:3
Forevermore Forevermore
View attachment 1158289
AGHHGHHA OML SHE'S SO GORGEOUSSSSSSSS!!
YOUR DRAWING IS SO GOOD! THE SHADING AND THE DESIGN AND AAAAAAAAAAAA-
1713463985445.png
And her little idol doodle is so cute!! I AM SO SHOOK BY HOW PRETTY ADA IS <3 <3 <3
Kaiju Cat Kaiju Cat

I found this MASTERPIECE on my YouTube home page 😆

I'll take your entire stock! XD

I LOVE this! I especially love that you kept Stefan's tendency toward snark! I'm honestly really happy that folks seem to love my villain so much! It lets me know I've done a great job creating him. I've certainly never had fanfiction written about my OCs before! 💕
Thanks! I typically don't like writing other people's characters but DAMMIT, I was just TOO inspired and it's all your fault! 😤 Just for that, here! Another Stefan and Agahnim piece. (I put more effort into this one)
The chamber is circular, its walls lined with intricate runes that glow intermittently. At the center, Stefan stands on a sigil carved into the floor, his arms raised as he concentrates on conjuring a spell. Each flick of his wrist sends a pulse of light rippling across the room.

Agahnim enters, his robe billowing softly behind him as the door closes with a thud. He watches Stefan silently for a moment, his face unreadable.

Agahnim: (clapping slowly) Impressive display. The Luminary Orbs are stable. But let's see how you handle something less... benign.

Agahnim flicks his wrist, and a ripple of fire surges towards Stefan. Stefan reacts instantly, erecting a Shield of Reflection.

Stefan: Din's Fire! (He recognizes the spell with a grin, repelling the dark energy back towards Agahnim, who dissipates it with a wave.)

Agahnim: Very good. But what about this?

With another swift gesture, Agahnim casts a spiraling torrent of wind that howls towards Stefan. The young apprentice squints, his cloak whipping about as he studies the spell.

Stefan: Farore’s Wind! (He counters with a grounding rune, neutralizing the swirling energy.) Got any more, Professor?

Agahnim: (smirking) One must always keep an ace up their sleeve.

Agahnim raises his hands high, chanting in an ancient tongue. The air thickens; a soft, melodic hum fills the room as a series of ethereal chains materialize and snake towards Stefan.

Stefan: (stepping back, brow furrowed) What in Hyrule...?

Agahnim: Ah, that is the Chain of Epona. An old Sheikah binding spell, rarely used, but quite effective. (He pauses as the chains wrap gently around Stefan, not binding him but floating mystically.) It connects the caster's energy with the target’s, allowing for... persuasive negotiations.

Stefan: (examining the chains, intrigued) How do I break it? Or better yet, cast it?

Agahnim: Patience, young sage. (He gestures, and the chains dissolve into light.) The Chain of Epona requires deep understanding of both the caster's and the target's energy. To cast it, you must envision the energy link as a chain made not of iron, but of will and purpose.

Agahnim steps closer, guiding Stefan's hands into position.

Agahnim: Now, mimic my stance. Feel the energies around you, the life force of everything in this room. Connect with it.

Stefan closes his eyes, breathing deeply. His hands begin to glow faintly as he reaches out with his mind. Slowly, spectral chains form, mirroring those Agahnim had cast.

Stefan: Like this?

Agahnim: Exactly like that. Remember, control is not about overpowering your opponent's will, but harmonizing with it to achieve your intent.

Stefan: Harmonizing... not controlling. Got it. (He relaxes, and the chains dissipate smoothly.)

Agahnim: You learn quickly. That will serve you well. (Pauses, his tone more serious) Spells like these are powerful, Stefan. They should be used with wisdom and restraint.

Stefan: I understand, Professor. (He smiles wryly) Though I must admit, it’s tempting to think about using it to snag extra desserts from the kitchens.

Agahnim: (chuckles) Tempting, yes, but think bigger, Stefan. Think of diplomacy, of allies gained without bloodshed. Magic is a tool, and like all tools, its worth is determined by the hands that wield it.

Stefan: (nodding) I’ll remember that.

Agahnim claps Stefan on the shoulder, a gesture of approval.

Agahnim: Good. Now, clean up here and join me in the library. We have ancient texts to explore, and your education is just beginning.

Stefan bows slightly, his expression one of eager anticipation as Agahnim exits the chamber, the door closing with a gentle click behind him.

Stefan looks around the now quiet chamber, the residual energies still humming softly, a reminder of the power and responsibility now at his fingertips.

Thanks! I typically don't like writing other people's characters but DAMMIT, I was just TOO inspired and it's all your fault! 😤 Just for that, here! Another Stefan and Agahnim piece. (I put more effort into this one)
The chamber is circular, its walls lined with intricate runes that glow intermittently. At the center, Stefan stands on a sigil carved into the floor, his arms raised as he concentrates on conjuring a spell. Each flick of his wrist sends a pulse of light rippling across the room.

Agahnim enters, his robe billowing softly behind him as the door closes with a thud. He watches Stefan silently for a moment, his face unreadable.

Agahnim: (clapping slowly) Impressive display. The Luminary Orbs are stable. But let's see how you handle something less... benign.

Agahnim flicks his wrist, and a ripple of fire surges towards Stefan. Stefan reacts instantly, erecting a Shield of Reflection.

Stefan: Din's Fire! (He recognizes the spell with a grin, repelling the dark energy back towards Agahnim, who dissipates it with a wave.)

Agahnim: Very good. But what about this?

With another swift gesture, Agahnim casts a spiraling torrent of wind that howls towards Stefan. The young apprentice squints, his cloak whipping about as he studies the spell.

Stefan: Farore’s Wind! (He counters with a grounding rune, neutralizing the swirling energy.) Got any more, Professor?

Agahnim: (smirking) One must always keep an ace up their sleeve.

Agahnim raises his hands high, chanting in an ancient tongue. The air thickens; a soft, melodic hum fills the room as a series of ethereal chains materialize and snake towards Stefan.

Stefan: (stepping back, brow furrowed) What in Hyrule...?

Agahnim: Ah, that is the Chain of Epona. An old Sheikah binding spell, rarely used, but quite effective. (He pauses as the chains wrap gently around Stefan, not binding him but floating mystically.) It connects the caster's energy with the target’s, allowing for... persuasive negotiations.

Stefan: (examining the chains, intrigued) How do I break it? Or better yet, cast it?

Agahnim: Patience, young sage. (He gestures, and the chains dissolve into light.) The Chain of Epona requires deep understanding of both the caster's and the target's energy. To cast it, you must envision the energy link as a chain made not of iron, but of will and purpose.

Agahnim steps closer, guiding Stefan's hands into position.

Agahnim: Now, mimic my stance. Feel the energies around you, the life force of everything in this room. Connect with it.

Stefan closes his eyes, breathing deeply. His hands begin to glow faintly as he reaches out with his mind. Slowly, spectral chains form, mirroring those Agahnim had cast.

Stefan: Like this?

Agahnim: Exactly like that. Remember, control is not about overpowering your opponent's will, but harmonizing with it to achieve your intent.

Stefan: Harmonizing... not controlling. Got it. (He relaxes, and the chains dissipate smoothly.)

Agahnim: You learn quickly. That will serve you well. (Pauses, his tone more serious) Spells like these are powerful, Stefan. They should be used with wisdom and restraint.

Stefan: I understand, Professor. (He smiles wryly) Though I must admit, it’s tempting to think about using it to snag extra desserts from the kitchens.

Agahnim: (chuckles) Tempting, yes, but think bigger, Stefan. Think of diplomacy, of allies gained without bloodshed. Magic is a tool, and like all tools, its worth is determined by the hands that wield it.

Stefan: (nodding) I’ll remember that.

Agahnim claps Stefan on the shoulder, a gesture of approval.

Agahnim: Good. Now, clean up here and join me in the library. We have ancient texts to explore, and your education is just beginning.

Stefan bows slightly, his expression one of eager anticipation as Agahnim exits the chamber, the door closing with a gentle click behind him.

Stefan looks around the now quiet chamber, the residual energies still humming softly, a reminder of the power and responsibility now at his fingertips.
Thank you, I love it! 🪄 Stefan is most definitely an ambitious sort, and I’m glad you got that!

Kaiju Cat Kaiju Cat

I found this MASTERPIECE on my YouTube home page 😆

Actually someone OC’s nickname for Seph in an old final fantasy 7 group rp was L’Oréal it’s come full circle! I can see Lunaris and Tetra calling him that XD; 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

So, thanks to things out of my control, I wasn't able to post yesterday. TODAY I WILL IF NOTHING SAYS OTHERWISE

And YES! I can totally see Samus taking a liking to Ada! They're both pretty badasses that hunt and kill dangerous creatures, duh XD
View attachment 1158304

View attachment 1158299
And her little idol doodle is so cute!! I AM SO SHOOK BY HOW PRETTY ADA IS <3 <3 <3

I'll take your entire stock! XD
I had a random brain rot at work I get them when it’s a slow day, and when I’m bored, lol. Would Samus and Ada Shroomie Shroomie go for non smash characters? I can see them going for one piece’s Zoro, and maybe Ace, a big maybe. Ace and Zoro are loyal to their crew and captains, both honorable.

However, in Ace’s case he’s charming and kind he lacks self worth because he hates who he is because of hearing his father growing up was a demon and bad. I see him treating Ada and Samus well. His father is Gold D Roger.. he’s the late pirate king, he had followers, loyal crew; as well as made enemies with the World Government they hunt pirates. Roger was behind Inspiring the golden age of piracy, everyone set out to sea to find his treasure the one piece. All said before he was publicly executed. The whole reason for the summit war is executing Ace to end his dad’s bloodline

The best candidate is Zorro, he’s strong and although he comes off emotionless, he’s respectful of people’s boundaries. I see Ada, Samus having mutual respect for Zorro. Ditto with Zorro. I see him going for strong women like Samus not because I’m a total simp 👀 I see Zorro x Samus working out as a non smash couple. I love Zorro for his loyalty, honor, and respectful he is.

Last edited:
Forevermore Forevermore
View attachment 1158289
ADAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

Naw, your art is great! We're our own worst critics!

My last Lunaris post in the RP was in August! But the discussion in this thread has inspired me, so I decided to make a Lunaris post.

My post priority for now is Captain Falcon's group first, then Pyra, Pit, and Lana; then Dark Pit and Pikachu afterward.

New Drawing4.png

asdfniedskeijs thank you!! And that little scribble is adorable! It reminds me of a little kid's drawing.
Ada would totally look up to Samus. Lol I can see her trying to teach Samus how to sing and dance and even dress like an idol, and that's where Samus draws the line! 😆
1713463985445.png

JESUS CHRIST-
Naw I'm just kidding! It's really flattering that you like it that much. hskeskjqi I wish I had drawn her cleaner though. Don't worry, I'll keep on drawing her and perfect her eventually.
Lol Ada is SUPPOSED to be visually appealing! She was once performing for millions of people!
Actually someone OC’s nickname for Seph in an old final fantasy 7 group rp was L’Oréal it’s come full circle! I can see Lunaris and Tetra calling him that XD; 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Lmfao, it really did come full circle! I mean, they may make fun of Sephiroth but...he's got an awesome mane of hair 😂
I had a random brain rot at work I get them when it’s a slow day, and when I’m bored, lol. Would Samus and Ada Shroomie Shroomie go for non smash characters? I can see them going for one piece’s Zoro, and maybe Ace, a big maybe. Ace and Zoro are loyal to their crew and captains, both honorable.

However, in Ace’s case he’s charming and kind he lacks self worth because he hates who he is because of hearing his father growing up was a demon and bad. I see him treating Ada and Samus well. His father is Gold D Roger.. he’s the late pirate king, he had followers, loyal crew; as well as made enemies with the World Government they hunt pirates. Roger was behind Inspiring the golden age of piracy, everyone set out to sea to find his treasure the one piece. All said before he was publicly executed. The whole reason for the summit war is executing Ace to end his dad’s bloodline

The best candidate is Zorro, he’s strong and although he comes off emotionless, he’s respectful of people’s boundaries. I see Ada, Samus having mutual respect for Zorro. Ditto with Zorro. I see him going for strong women like Samus not because I’m a total simp 👀 I see Zorro x Samus working out as a non smash couple. I love Zorro for his loyalty, honor, and respectful he is.
Well I can't speak much for Samus as I know only a bit about Metroid, but I do know that Ada is very complicated when it comes to feelings. She can portray emotions very well, as she was programmed to do so when she was an idol. But to understand them and to process them is a whole other thing. She is easily confused not just by other's emotions, but her own as well, as all she has for references are factual, and emotions are not as black-and-white as facts may make them seem.

Though I can see her eventually warming up to the idea of romantic relationships with someone she connects with on a deep level. Lol appearances are one thing (I headcanon that Ada has a thing for tough, powerful men as they are considered the "best choice" as far as biology goes), but for her, trying to love someone would be a giant learning experience. I haven't watched One Piece, but if Ace and Zorro are patient enough to deal with her, then I'd say that Ada could potentially want a relationship with them.
ADAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

Naw, your art is great! We're our own worst critics!
Good thing no Resident Evil characters are in this RP, I don't think the constant "Ada"s would bode well 😅
D'aww thanks! I still think it could have been done much better. Buuut I'm still working on getting her design down by memory so this is good progress in my eyes 👍

asdfniedskeijs thank you!! And that little scribble is adorable! It reminds me of a little kid's drawing.
Ada would totally look up to Samus. Lol I can see her trying to teach Samus how to sing and dance and even dress like an idol, and that's where Samus draws the line! 😆

JESUS CHRIST-
Naw I'm just kidding! It's really flattering that you like it that much. hskeskjqi I wish I had drawn her cleaner though. Don't worry, I'll keep on drawing her and perfect her eventually.
Lol Ada is SUPPOSED to be visually appealing! She was once performing for millions of people!

Lmfao, it really did come full circle! I mean, they may make fun of Sephiroth but...he's got an awesome mane of hair 😂

Well I can't speak much for Samus as I know only a bit about Metroid, but I do know that Ada is very complicated when it comes to feelings. She can portray emotions very well, as she was programmed to do so when she was an idol. But to understand them and to process them is a whole other thing. She is easily confused not just by other's emotions, but her own as well, as all she has for references are factual, and emotions are not as black-and-white as facts may make them seem.

Though I can see her eventually warming up to the idea of romantic relationships with someone she connects with on a deep level. Lol appearances are one thing (I headcanon that Ada has a thing for tough, powerful men as they are considered the "best choice" as far as biology goes), but for her, trying to love someone would be a giant learning experience. I haven't watched One Piece, but if Ace and Zorro are patient enough to deal with her, then I'd say that Ada could potentially want a relationship with them.

Good thing no Resident Evil characters are in this RP, I don't think the constant "Ada"s would bode well 😅
D'aww thanks! I still think it could have been done much better. Buuut I'm still working on getting her design down by memory so this is good progress in my eyes 👍
Ace he needs to warm up to the idea of romance funnily you say that about Ada. It’s because of his low self esteem he’s really sweet guy ( contrast to his gremlin kid days) humble the same as Zorro, they’re patient and not the types of men who push other’s limits especially women’s boundaries: They’ll loyal to their soul mates..funny some one who can build Ace up, earn his love and respect. He’s fiercely loyal. He just needs someone to show him love, wants his own identity like Ace is Ace not as Roger’s son.. etc

Ace he needs to warm up to the idea of romance funnily you say that about Ada. It’s because of his low self esteem he’s really sweet guy ( contrast to his gremlin kid days) humble the same as Zorro, they’re patient and not the types of men who push other’s limits especially women’s boundaries: They’ll loyal to their soul mates..funny some one who can build Ace up, earn his love and respect. He’s fiercely loyal. He just needs someone to show him love, wants his own identity like Ace is Ace not as Roger’s son.. etc
Huh. Well I can say that Ada being the factual, no-nonsense AI she is, would probably just tell Ace he has no reason to be so self-deprecating. She'd be blunt about it but she's just trying to be nice. Ace and Zorro both sound very sweet tbh.

This reminded me of a funny little headcanon I had for Ada. If someone, somehow, manages to embarrass her, her processing core would overheat, causing her face to heat up. If you really get to her, and I'm talking REALLY fluster her, steam would leak from her ears!

Huh. Well I can say that Ada being the factual, no-nonsense AI she is, would probably just tell Ace he has no reason to be so self-deprecating. She'd be blunt about it but she's just trying to be nice. They both sound very sweet tbh.

This reminded me of a funny little headcanon I had for Ada. If someone, somehow, manages to embarrass her, her processing wares would overheat, causing her face to heat up. If you really get to her, and I'm talking REALLY fluster her, steam would leak from her ears!
Boss: Remember, Ada, you won't be alone out there.
Ada: Oh? Are you going to send me a partner? Will a handsome young man descend from Heaven and pierce my heart with Cupid's Arrow?
Boss: ... No. We'll be in constant contact with you via communications.

Huh. Well I can say that Ada being the factual, no-nonsense AI she is, would probably just tell Ace he has no reason to be so self-deprecating. She'd be blunt about it but she's just trying to be nice. Ace and Zorro both sound very sweet tbh.

This reminded me of a funny little headcanon I had for Ada. If someone, somehow, manages to embarrass her, her processing core would overheat, causing her face to heat up. If you really get to her, and I'm talking REALLY fluster her, steam would leak from her ears!
They are! I can see Ace and Zorro charming her without trying. Eh, both fiercely loyal.

To be honest Ace doesn’t self decprecate he believes he isn’t worthy.. but I always seen him as the cool, chill kind of guy.

Zorro is a little more serious and relatively mentally stronger and physically. His quirks are he likes to use his teeth to hold one of his swords and there’s a running gag he’s directionally challenged. Thought his bad assery makes up for it. He took down.

WHEIFIFJFJDJFKVKV YOOOO The Zeldas are finally united!! lol all the Agahnim and Stefan talk gave me the burst of inspiration to finish Zelda’s post, expect Pichu’s to come out tomorrow!

Last edited:
Boss: Remember, Ada, you won't be alone out there.
Ada: Oh? Are you going to send me a partner? Will a handsome young man descend from Heaven and pierce my heart with Cupid's Arrow?
Boss: ... No. We'll be in constant contact with you via communications.
😆 Oh, how the tables have turned!
Ada: "That's corporate speak for 'fighting alone'!"
They are! I can see Ace and Zorro charming her without trying. Eh, both fiercely loyal.

To be honest Ace doesn’t self decprecate he believes he isn’t worthy.. but I always seen him as the cool, chill kind of guy.

Zorro is a little more serious and relatively mentally stronger and physically. His quirks are he likes to use his teeth to hold one of his swords and there’s a running gag he’s directionally challenged. Thought his bad assery makes up for it. He took down.
😂 Lol, most charming strategies would probably go right over her head (try rizzing up a robot), but I'm sure she'd figure out what they were trying to do eventually.

I could see Ada getting along quite well with calmer folk. The conversations would be easier to rationalize, of course!

Lmao she could serve as his GPS! Jokes aside, I searched Zoro up and he seems pretty cool!

Last edited:
😆 Oh, how the tables have turned!
Ada: "That's corporate speak for 'fighting alone'!"

😂 Lol, most charming strategies would probably go right over her head (try rizzing up a robot), but I'm sure she'd figure out what they were trying to do eventually.

I could see Ada getting along quite well with calmer folk. The conversations would be easier to rationalize, of course!

Lmao Ada could serve as his GPS! Jokes aside, I searched Zorro up and he seems pretty cool!
Hmm Zorro is more on the calm side lol. I see her getting just fine with Zorro.. Ace is kind of chaotic a bit. But still Ace is a sweet heart. Eh, don’t see romance working but they’re friendly

honestly the most chill and calm is Marco he’s also serves as a doctor and selfless. His ability is of a mythical phoenix hybrid. Another I see Ada getting along with him. Marco is such a damn bad ass he held his own against strong characters though his ability isn’t meant for destroying unlike Ace’s devil fruit. Marco’s is still so strong.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back