• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Super Smash Bros. (OOC)

Main
Here
Blah, I wanted to make a post for the Jungle Group, and a Lunaris post today, but that didn't happen. Hopefully tomorrow!

Drawing him in the ALttP style might be fun! I sort of did that with my Incorrupted Stefan doodle way back when, but didn’t fully commit to it.

Shslfkfo sooooo this inspired me to also attempt drawing in the alttp style!

1713329879317.png
I’m sorry Lunaris!Zelda is just so dang fun to draw

Jesus my lineart is so jank, curse my shaky hands 🫠

And here’s the speedpaint as a bonus

Last edited:
Shslfkfo sooooo this inspired me to also attempt drawing in the alttp style!

View attachment 1157959
I’m sorry Lunaris!Zelda is just so dang fun to draw

Jesus my lineart is so jank, curse my shaky hands 🫠

And here’s the speedpaint as a bonus

That is so pretty! Great job! 👍 💕
I especially love the Night Dragon circlet. It's so cute!

I was planning to add another character, this being an OC, but I held off on talking about it until now because I needed to ascertain a couple things about her first and I still need to do a couple more things for her like a design, leave it to me to have an OC and not have her completed
So I have a few questions and this is the main one: So do the OCs have to be Nintendo related or can they just have a very strong Nintendo feeling?
It is a really cool combination. I always see these kinds of fanmade keyblade designs and I'm like "lol I should do that!" and then I proceed to not do that cuz weapon design is not my forte. Like I've only designed 1 keyblade off a Smash character 2 if we wanna count the combo of Yato and the Kingdom Key I made for a silly fan kiddo lol!
Soooo you made a fan-kid, huh? I know it was Corrin and if I had to guess, Sora? Sounds like fun, I wish I had been around to do that.
oh gosh where do I begin with Isabelle? Girlie got in a plane crash, ended up in a military bunker with a clone of sephiroth on the loose inside going on a murderous rampage, and then after fleeing from clone sephiroth she got caught in the middle of a fight between him versus the Doom Slayer (before the person playing him left lol), and then as the final cherry on top the real sephiroth shows up and she’s forced to watch as he almost destroys the entire place with a meteor. She’s definitely up there as one of the fighters with the worst entrance back into the Smash Realm 😅

Dhskdhdkf Pichu continues to win the hearts of evildoers 💛
Poor Isabelle, girl didn't deserve all that mess! 😖

Pichu is the cure to all evil, mark my words lmfao
Shroomie Shroomie so.. Seph is gonna break free from the trap the military will hold him with their weapons, but he’s gonna be gravely wounded will it be cool if Cia finds him passed out if not that’s cool
I still have yet to decide what I will actually do with Cia, so I'll let you know once I do.
Shroomie Shroomie

Lunaris's introduction post and a brief explanation of the Flying Citadel. If you need more information, let me know!
Cool! I'll keep this in my pocket for now. I'll let you know if I need more info later!

I was planning to add another character, this being an OC, but I held off on talking about it until now because I needed to ascertain a couple things about her first and I still need to do a couple more things for her like a design, leave it to me to have an OC and not have her completed
So I have a few questions and this is the main one: So do the OCs have to be Nintendo related or can they just have a very strong Nintendo feeling?

Soooo you made a fan-kid, huh? I know it was Corrin and if I had to guess, Sora? Sounds like fun, I wish I had been around to do that.

Poor Isabelle, girl didn't deserve all that mess! 😖

Pichu is the cure to all evil, mark my words lmfao

I still have yet to decide what I will actually do with Cia, so I'll let you know once I do.

Cool! I'll keep this in my pocket for now. I'll let you know if I need more info later!
We spent a good hundred pages or so making fanchild OCs for SSB crack pairings. It started with me making a Pithra child for lulz, then took off from there. I joked that Crazy Hand discovered Fanfiction.net and went crazy making a bunch of fanchildren. XD

As for OCs, I just want them to fit in the Smash Bros./Nintendo setting. I know that's pretty vague, especially since the Smash Realm is a mix of different worlds and settings. 😅 NPCs have more leeway, such as Kameron's soldiers that are hunting Sephiroth (and SOMEONE has to run the Military Base!). My biggest rule in regards to OCs is that they cannot have strong ties with a Canon character, as that tends to cause problems, from personal experience. Imagine someone joining as an OC that is the long-lost father of one of the Canon PCs! Then the player of the Canon PC would have to alter their RP to make that OC fit in, which would be unfair to that player.

We spent a good hundred pages or so making fanchild OCs for SSB crack pairings. It started with me making a Pithra child for lulz, then took off from there. I joked that Crazy Hand discovered Fanfiction.net and went crazy making a bunch of fanchildren. XD

As for OCs, I just want them to fit in the Smash Bros./Nintendo setting. I know that's pretty vague, especially since the Smash Realm is a mix of different worlds and settings. 😅 NPCs have more leeway, such as Kameron's soldiers that are hunting Sephiroth (and SOMEONE has to run the Military Base!). My biggest rule in regards to OCs is that they cannot have strong ties with a Canon character, as that tends to cause problems, from personal experience. Imagine someone joining as an OC that is the long-lost father of one of the Canon PCs! Then the player of the Canon PC would have to alter their RP to make that OC fit in, which would be unfair to that player.
Aww snap! That sounds like a blast lol, and it sure looks like it was considering how many pages were spent on those kiddos.

Okay cool! Don't worry, my OC is really just the protagonist of a sort of game idea I came up with myself. When you boil the elements of it, it's really just Cave Story x Metroid x Resident Evil when you get down to the fundamentals. I was just hoping that this sort of thing would be fine.

Aww snap! That sounds like a blast lol, and it sure looks like it was considering how many pages were spent on those kiddos.

Okay cool! Don't worry, my OC is really just the protagonist of a sort of game idea I came up with myself. When you boil the elements of it, it's really just Cave Story x Metroid x Resident Evil when you get down to the fundamentals. I was just hoping that this sort of thing would be fine.
That sounds pretty cool, actually! I find it easier to look at a character sheet and make a decision from there. I haven’t accepted an OC PC yet because of things such as being a made-up species with broad, vague powers. Things like that.

Examples of PCs I would find more acceptable are Pokemon Trainer OC, or a Toad OC who wants to become Peach’s champion knight.

That sounds pretty cool, actually! I find it easier to look at a character sheet and make a decision from there. I haven’t accepted an OC PC yet because of things such as being a made-up species with broad, vague powers. Things like that.

Examples of PCs I would find more acceptable are Pokemon Trainer OC, or a Toad OC who wants to become Peach’s champion knight.
Oh, thank you! I can assure you that I am very much clearly outlining what my OC is and can do. I just hope that It comes out all right 😵‍💫
I'm writing down all her stuff right now as a matter of fact, so I'll post it once I'm done!

It was Corrin and Sora. I don't even ship them in the slightest but went "lol what if" and yeah it happened LOL. I did way too many silly fan kiddo pieces. Here I'll offer some just for good ol' times most of these are messy af then there's the damn station of awakening I spent way too long on. So enjoy!

mikathief.png
felicienthief.png
joklakid.png
percyteen.png
percystation.png
miltonteen.png

It was Corrin and Sora. I don't even ship them in the slightest but went "lol what if" and yeah it happened LOL. I did way too many silly fan kiddo pieces. Here I'll offer some just for good ol' times most of these are messy af then there's the damn station of awakening I spent way too long on. So enjoy!

All of those designs are so cute!! I especially like the Joker x Zelda and Corrin x Sora kids! 🥰

All of those designs are so cute!! I especially like the Joker x Zelda and Corrin x Sora kids! 🥰
Thank you!! I had some others and a lot of other random, silly doodles, but it would be overload if I posted them all. I really went too crazy during that time as I do during most the random stuff we draw. Like the ball outfits? Lunaris!AU? Both those got a good ol Plo treatment too LOL

But as one last silly for fan kids, I am obligated to let this resurface
agun.png

I made this OC a while ago for some dumb RP, but I ended up making a half-baked fps/survival game idea about them called Project POP.
Let me know if there's anything up with her jskezkpagr 😅
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
--Character Name: Ada
  • (They have a male counterpart, Adam, but I prefer the female version).
--Race/Species: Android

--Abilities/Powers: Being a robot of her technological caliber, Ada has many abilities, such as…
  • Resistance to extreme climates
  • Advanced speed and jumping abilities, as well as strength and endurance
  • Heightened senses and intelligence
  • Database-assisted environmental scanners
  • Universal Interface Prove (being able to connect to any sort of machine or computer to hack into it).
  • Additional add-ons such as rocket boots, a jet-pack, and other tools that can be equipped with her arms, such as a taser, whip, holographic computer interface, laser, etc.
She also uses two dual-wield guns as her main weapons (which use lasers as ammo), which can fuse and create one bigger blaster.

--Bio: In the year 4040, humanity fears extinction when science experiments went sour. In an effort to be honored throughout history as the greatest scientists who ever lived, a team of scientists worked together to alter the DNA of animals and ultimately fuse animals together and create new species with advanced abilities that would benefit humans. However, things spiraled out of control and the animals managed to break free and were out in the wild. Now that the mutated creatures were reproducing and creating much bigger and more threatening mutations, humanity sought to contain them. First, armed human forces were sent out, but some of the beasts had become sentient (via the experiments) and informed the fellow mutants of what the forces were being sent to do. They killed any human who attempted to nullify them, and took it a step further by making sure that humans were no longer top of the food chain by invading human territory and wreaking havoc.
Since the human population has dwindled due to this catastrophe, every country's governments united to take down this global threat. They created the project ‘Preservation from the Overpopulation of Plagues’ or Project POP. The former head of the scientists who caused the outbreak in the first place was now the one who was going to stop it, backed up by other scientists from all around the world. They called themselves the UVON League and set to work creating something that could nullify the Plagues (which they called the mutations) since humans had failed.Ada used to be an idol, similar to a Vocaloid icon, but she was scrapped and left to rust once humanity was forced to hide in bunkers in an effort to save itself. Coming out to find some scraps he could use to build something to be recognized into the UVON League, a rookie engineer came across Ada’s rusting body hidden in a shed. He took her back to the bunker, polished and reprogrammed her to the best of his ability, and took Ada to the UVON League, hoping to impress them with his idea.Many laughed at the rookie, but the UVON president told the rookie that he had a great idea. Since humans had tried and failed, why not let robots have a go?
And so Ada was tinkered with some more, until she was fully repurposed and made into the first Artificial Cadet for UVON. Thus, she was sent out into the dystopian world, on a mission to save humanity and defeat the Plagues.
(That’s her backstory, but let me know if you need more information about her!)

--Appearance: (I’ve still got to draw a complete design of her, but here’s her general description)
Ada is a young woman-looking android, with an average height and slim frame. She has slightly wavy, dark indigo hair that falls to her waist and light blue eyes with heart-shaped pupils, left over from her idol days. She has fair, shiny skin(?) that has screws and plates here and there. She mostly wears a form-fitting bodysuit for maximum movement potential, and a headset to relay and gather information with. Ada also wears some harnesses and holsters, most notably, two holsters on her thighs to hold her dualies. And to top it all off, she sports knee-length rocket boots. Most of her attachments and clothing are black and white, as those are the UVON branding colors.

--Other:
  • Ada’s name is an acronym (Android Designated for Annihilation of mutants), but her name used to be Lovelace. Fun Fact! She's named after Ada Lovelace, the famous mathematician and the world's first computer programmer.
  • Her voice is very metallic, yet full of emotion.
  • She can show some emotion and empathy, as it is programmed in her motherboard from when she was an idol, but emotions are still very confusing to her.
  • She speaks in a very blunt and formal way.
  • Ada always feels squeamish around big bodies of water, even though she’s waterproof!
  • She has the UVON logo printed on her neck, kind of like a tattoo.
--Player Name: Shroomie

Last edited:
Hey y'all! Hoping to post for Sheik and Samus today ^^
Aw, thank you! Heh I think it's pretty funny that Lana, Cia, and Ike are all steeped in lore...meanwhile the Ice Climbers are just "Yippee, I love climbing mountains and eating vegetables 😄"
What're you talking about?!?!? The Ice Climbers got the freshest lore of any other character here!!!111
Oooookie dokie, here goes nothing-
HAH I FEEL SO NERVOUS ABOUT THIS FOR NO REASON 🫠🫠🫠
Also my handwriting is icky so I used fonts-
View attachment 1157536
Lana's just cheering up the Ice Climbers because of how obscure they are 😊
HGAAAH LANA IS SO ADORABLE!! THE ICE CLIMBERS ARE SO ADORABLE! EVERYTHING IS SO ADORABLE WITH THIS!!!!
I really enjoy your artstyle, the simple black-and-white is so refreshing!
I made this OC a while ago for some dumb RP, but I ended up making a half-baked fps/survival game idea about them called Project POP.
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

--Abilities/Powers: Being a robot of her technological caliber, Ada has many abilities, such as…
  • Universal Interface Prove (being able to connect to any sort of machine or computer to hack into it).
  • Additional add-ons such as rocket boots, a jet-pack, and other tools that can be equipped with her arms, such as a taser, whip, holographic computer interface, laser, etc.
She also uses two dual-wield guns as her main weapons (which use lasers as ammo), which can fuse and create one bigger blaster.

--Bio: In the year 4040, humanity fears extinction when science experiments went sour. In an effort to be honored throughout history as the greatest scientists who ever lived, a team of scientists worked together to alter the DNA of animals and ultimately fuse animals together and create new species with advanced abilities that would benefit humans. However, things spiraled out of control and the animals managed to break free and were out in the wild. Now that the mutated creatures were reproducing and creating much bigger and more threatening mutations, humanity sought to contain them. First, armed human forces were sent out, but some of the beasts had become sentient (via the experiments) and informed the fellow mutants of what the forces were being sent to do. They killed any human who attempted to nullify them, and took it a step further by making sure that humans were no longer top of the food chain by invading human territory and wreaking havoc.
Since the human population has dwindled due to this catastrophe, every country's governments united to take down this global threat. They created the project ‘Preservation from the Overpopulation of Plagues’ or Project POP. The former head of the scientists who caused the outbreak in the first place was now the one who was going to stop it, backed up by other scientists from all around the world. They called themselves the UVON League and set to work creating something that could nullify the Plagues (which they called the mutations) since humans had failed.Ada used to be an idol, similar to a Vocaloid icon, but she was scrapped and left to rust once humanity was forced to hide in bunkers in an effort to save itself. Coming out to find some scraps he could use to build something to be recognized into the UVON League, a rookie engineer came across Ada’s rusting body hidden in a shed. He took her back to the bunker, polished and reprogrammed her to the best of his ability, and took Ada to the UVON League, hoping to impress them with his idea.Many laughed at the rookie, but the UVON president told the rookie that he had a great idea. Since humans had tried and failed, why not let robots have a go?
And so Ada was tinkered with some more, until she was fully repurposed and made into the first Artificial Cadet for UVON. Thus, she was sent out into the dystopian world, on a mission to save humanity and defeat the Plagues.

--Appearance: (I’ve still got to draw a complete design of her, but here’s her general description)
Ada is a young woman-looking android, with an average height and slim frame. She has slightly wavy, dark indigo hair that falls to her waist and light blue eyes with heart-shaped pupils, left over from her idol days. She has fair, shiny skin(?) that has screws and plates here and there. She mostly wears a form-fitting bodysuit for maximum movement potential, and a headset to relay and gather information with. Ada also wears some harnesses and holsters, most notably, two holsters on her thighs to hold her dualies. And to top it all off, she sports knee-length rocket boots. Most of her attachments and clothing are black and white, as those are the UVON branding colors.

--Other:
  • Ada’s name is an acronym (Android Designated for Annihilation of mutants), but her name used to be Lovelace. Fun Fact! She's named after Ada Lovelace, the famous mathematician and the world's first computer programmer.
  • She can show some emotion and empathy, as it is programmed in her motherboard from when she was an idol, but emotions are still very confusing to her.
  • Ada always feels squeamish around big bodies of water, even though she’s waterproof!
PIT'S MACHINE-GUN-ROBOT-GIRLFRIEND, IS THAT YOU??!?!?! /j
No but jokes aside, I really love the effort you put into this character! An idol turning into a soldier? That's such a cool concept! She reminds me a bit of Curly Brace from Cave Story.

--Other:
She sounds amazing not crummy I’m getting strong evaengelion vibes can’t pronounce it lol

Hey y'all! Hoping to post for Sheik and Samus today ^^

What're you talking about?!?!? The Ice Climbers got the freshest lore of any other character here!!!111

HGAAAH LANA IS SO ADORABLE!! THE ICE CLIMBERS ARE SO ADORABLE! EVERYTHING IS SO ADORABLE WITH THIS!!!!
I really enjoy your artstyle, the simple black-and-white is so refreshing!

PIT'S MACHINE-GUN-ROBOT-GIRLFRIEND, IS THAT YOU??!?!?! /j
No but jokes aside, I really love the effort you put into this character! An idol turning into a soldier? That's such a cool concept! She reminds me a bit of Curly Brace from Cave Story.
Lmao thanks for the compliments 😘

YO I FORGOT THAT PART IN KID ICARUS UPRISING EVEN EXISTED! 🤣
Anyways thanks a lot! I made Ada for an RP back in the day on a different site. I was looking back at the RP since it ended like a year ago and I decided to revamp her and perhaps drag her into more shenanigans.
And I luuuuv Curly Brace! She was actually one of my inspirations for Ada when I was first making her.
She sounds amazing not crummy I’m getting strong evaengelion vibes can’t pronounce it lol
Oh, really? I can see why lmao, I haven't watched it yet but I've definitely seen it a few times and I can say I get where you're coming from.
Nah, that'd be me lol. But i do see the Resident evil inspiration tho
Ooooh yes same heh the person who only seen a res6 a full walk thru I know some characters from the other games.. Leon Kennedy. Ada Wong. Jill Valentine
Yeah, I kinda got into Resident Evil for a while there. Leon Kennedy...was a phase 😅

--Other:
That honestly sounds very cool, and she doesn’t seem any more super-powered than many of the Smash fighters. I’d give her the green light!

I immediately thought of her being a prisoner/experiment in the Military Base, who was accidentally freed during the chaos with Doom Slayer and Sephiroth. Or Kameron’s soldiers could use her help in capturing Sephiroth!

That honestly sounds very cool, and she doesn’t seem any more super-powered than many of the Smash fighters. I’d give her the green light!

I immediately thought of her being a prisoner/experiment in the Military Base, who was accidentally freed during the chaos with Doom Slayer and Sephiroth. Or Kameron’s soldiers could use her help in capturing Sephiroth!
😈
I’m down if Kameron is

Great, thanks!

Those are pretty good ideas! I'm not going to post for her right away though, I like ideas to build up first, especially for a character like Ada.

Thinking on the Tutor Stefan AU some more, if he was part of the castle staff as an apprentice wizard, I can only imagine the torment he and Shiri would suffer under Agahnim! D:

Thinking on the Tutor Stefan AU some more, if he was part of the castle staff as an apprentice wizard, I can only imagine the torment he and Shiri would suffer under Agahnim! D:
The fact Aghanim is ganon’s alter ego in link to the past makes it worse. I just wanna hug Lunaris.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back