• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Super Smash Bros. (OOC)

Main
Here
Look at Isabelle being a key blade wielding bad ass! Love the art!! Seph better be scared.
I remembered the older doodle I made of Isabelle wielding oathkeeper and oblivion and figured that since that actually became a partial-reality in the rp that I had to draw it again!

and Sephiroth better be very scared/j

Me: Lunaris!AU
Sheep: Say less

Anyways very cute as always! They almost remind me of the XC3 chibi sprites!
And yes!! Badass Isabelle!

I went and googled the chibi sprites and I definitely see what you mean! lol there’s a universal appreciation for drawing characters as lil chibi mouthless blobs 😶

fjdkfbdjdj and I do seriously have to thank you for having Roxas lend her Oathkeeper! That has alone made this scene up there as one of the top moments from the rp for me.

I remembered the older doodle I made of Isabelle wielding oathkeeper and oblivion and figured that since that actually became a partial-reality in the rp that I had to draw it again!

and Sephiroth better be very scared/j

I’m just imagining Isabelle throwing Seph over her back beating him up with

I went and googled the chibi sprites and I definitely see what you mean! lol there’s a universal appreciation for drawing characters as lil chibi mouthless blobs 😶

fjdkfbdjdj and I do seriously have to thank you for having Roxas lend her Oathkeeper! That has alone made this scene up there as one of top moments from the rp.
I’m imagining Isabelle throwing Seph over her shoulder beating him up with oath keeper XD

fjdkfbdjdj and I do seriously have to thank you for having Roxas lend her Oathkeeper! That has alone made this scene up there as one of the top moments from the rp for me.
Lol I think T’ink’s stance also adds to making me think they look alike too

Oh damn. That’s some high praise right there! I’m glad I could make it such a memorable scene with that. It was a little spur of the moment idea that came to me when I was writing

Seph and Cia become partners in crime he gives her some green materia which is magic and some purple stat boosting types. GrumpySwallow GrumpySwallow would that be allowed?
I was hoping they'd become partners in crime anyways!

Sharing is caring after all even though Sephiroth would rather not care
Ahhhh thank you! Honestly I was (and to some extent still am) very self conscious of sharing my own art since I lack confidence in myself, but everyone is very nice here and actually motivated me to draw a lot maybe too much so LOL. When we throw out silly art ideas I usually end up getting way to in to them hence why I've drawn a lot for the rp. This rp does have a magical way of getting a bunch of us to art. Hopefully you'll be motivated too!
Yw!! 🩷
Ack I feel you on the self-consciousness, I've already doodled something of my characters for this RP buuuut idk how it'd stack up and stuff 🫠

Yw!! 🩷
Ack I feel you on the self-consciousness, I've already doodled something of my characters for this RP buuuut idk how it'd stack up and stuff 🫠
Give us the goods!!! I’m sure all of us would love to see your doodle!

Cnskfjvhddjdj omg just the mere mention of Lunaris!AU has enough power to propel my brain right back into making more doodles for it

I can’t get over how pretty your Lunaris!Zelda design is!

Yw!! 🩷
Sephiroth would be arrogant enough to believe himself to be so unstoppable that he’d have no issue with giving an ally some power boosts.

And don’t feel shy to share art! I’ve been thinking of coming up with drawing prompts (completely optional of course) for this thread so to get myself to draw more, even if it’s just a 5-minute doodle.

Yw!! 🩷
I already see Cia and Seph partners in crime don’t worry, still holds on to his memories of Genesis and Angeal. He’ll give her magic, stat boosts materia and yellow which is the command type. Like an enemy skill is basically blue magic in final fantasy.

Sephiroth would be arrogant enough to believe himself to be so unstoppable that he’d have no issue with giving an ally some power boosts.

And don’t feel shy to share art! I’ve been thinking of coming up with drawing prompts (completely optional of course) for this thread so to get myself to draw more, even if it’s just a 5-minute doodle.
Seph really is arrogant.. he really is that’s why I’m thinking of some rather fun interactions with Lunaris. 👀 I love the guy. I’m gonna simp for him because of that one recent doodle you posted .

Yw!! 🩷

I would love to see your art too

Give us the goods!!! I’m sure all of us would love to see your doodle!

Oooookie dokie, here goes nothing-
HAH I FEEL SO NERVOUS ABOUT THIS FOR NO REASON 🫠🫠🫠
Also my handwriting is icky so I used fonts-
1000000289.png
Lana's just cheering up the Ice Climbers because of how obscure they are 😊

I already see Cia and Seph partners in crime don’t worry, still holds on to his memories of Genesis and Angeal. He’ll give her magic, stat boosts materia and yellow which is the command type. Like an enemy skill is basically blue magic in final fantasy.

Seph really is arrogant.. he really is that’s why I’m thinking of some rather fun interactions with Lunaris. 👀 I love the guy. I’m gonna simp for him because of that one recent doodle you posted .
Sounds neat! I can see Cia showing off the boosts she got from Sephiroth to Lana once they finally come across each other.
Dude bro that’s so amazing I’m in awe of your talent
💞 Thank you! Honestly it's not even that good but maybe it's just because I can't take praise heh...

Sounds neat! I can see Cia showing off the boosts she got from Sephiroth to Lana once they finally come across each other.

💞 Thank you! Honestly it's not even that good but maybe it's just because I can't take praise heh...
I can honestly relate to that heh

Heh they’ll be a force to reckon with 😈 an idea came to me

Oooookie dokie, here goes nothing-
HAH I FEEL SO NERVOUS ABOUT THIS FOR NO REASON 🫠🫠🫠
Also my handwriting is icky so I used fonts-
View attachment 1157536
Lana's just cheering up the Ice Climbers because of how obscure they are 😊
They're super cute and I sincerely mean that!! I promise you have nothing to be shy of. Your art is nice ♥️ also I feel you on handwriting LOL. Mine is so bad it's not even funny

Heh they’ll be a force to reckon with 😈 an idea came to me
👀
They're super cute and I sincerely mean that!! I promise you have nothing to be shy of. Your art is nice ♥️ also I feel you on handwriting LOL. Mine is so bad it's not even funny
Awwww thank you! 🫶 I dunno I just feel a little embarrassed about showing drawings of my fixations for no reason, it plagues me.

I know right?! Like sometimes I'll write something down and then a few hours later I'll read it and be like, "Tf is this???"

👀

Awwww thank you! 🫶 I dunno I just feel a little embarrassed about showing drawings of my fixations for no reason, it plagues me.

I know right?! Like sometimes I'll write something down and then a few hours later I'll read it and be like, "Tf is this???"

Eh, they help each other finish their goals even if it means violence if necessary.

Oh, I feel the same about my hand writing too, fr I’ll be what the eff is this 💩

Given they’ve put up with my hyperfixations for well over a year I can assure you that you definitely have nothing to worry about lol!

Given they’ve put up with my hyperfixations for well over a year I can assure you that you definitely have nothing to worry about lol!
Your art is amazing I love Joker and Ann I have to thank ya for getting me into the persona games trying to save money to get my hands on a switch. I don’t trust my ps4 that much

Eh, they help each other finish their goals even if it means violence if necessary.

Oh, I feel the same about my hand writing too, fr I’ll be what the eff is this 💩
Talking about them reminded me of "Every Villain Is Lemons" from SpongeBob 😆
Still I look forward to their partnership!

Saaaame, my writing is literal dogwater. I've tried for so long to make it neater but it's so hard!
That's good to hear, because I am VERY annoying with my obsessions 👌

I want Lunaris to feel like he could exist as a Legend of Zelda villain.
I await the day Lunaris pulls this on one of the Links:

giphy.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back