• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Super Smash Bros. (OOC)

Main
Here
Ong I feel so bad for Isabelle poor baby 😭😭 hjjdjkd I just want scoop her up and hug her.

Ong I feel so bad for Isabelle poor baby 😭😭 hjjdjkd I just want scoop her up and hug her.

Dhsjdjdkd With my post I continue the trend of putting Isabelle through the absolute worst situations! I’d feel bad too if it wasn’t so dang fun to write 😈/hj. Lmao, but if she and Roxas make it out of the seph encounter alive, maybe she’ll finally catch a break in Console City 😅

Dhsjdjdkd With my post I continue the trend of putting Isabelle through the absolute worst situations! I’d feel bad too if it wasn’t so dang fun to write 😈/hj. Lmao, but if she and Roxas make it out of the seph encounter alive, maybe she’ll finally catch a break in Console City 😅
Fr fr im the same with my characters too much fun putting them in horrible situations. For a 1x1 rp my character is gonna end up getting shot because of a jealous prince who my MC rizzed up the Princess he’s been trying to impress. lol it’s the same canon I play and he charmed a goddess! Wasn’t planning on that but me ahd her player just went with it.

Omg omg Mythra looks so pretty! Dhskdjdk oh gosh now I’m just imagining her in a “Say Yes To the Dress” wedding dress fitting scenario and all the hijinks involved in that

and I also happen to have my own art to post! dhshdhd if you saw me accidentally post it early shhhhhh no you didn’t going through the zelda mangas got me a bit inspired so I offer a small assortment of Zelda related doodles

1712471594839.png

(I tried semi-mimicking this specific official artwork of sheik which is why she looks so orange here lol 🍊)

Last edited:
Omg omg Mythra looks so pretty! Dhskdjdk oh gosh now I’m just imagining her in a “Say Yes To the Dress” wedding dress fitting scenario and all the hijinks involved in that

and I also happen to have my own art to post! dhshdhd if you saw me accidentally post it early shhhhhh no you didn’t going through the zelda mangas got me a bit inspired so I offer a small assortment of Zelda related doodles

View attachment 1155514
Ploegy Ploegy Forevermore Forevermore GrumpySwallow GrumpySwallow @A Hazy Sort of Clarity
(I tried semi-mimicking this specific official artwork of sheik which is why she looks so orange here lol 🍊)
Thanks! I've never watched the show, so I'll have to look it up for some ideas of hijinks!

D'aww, the little bunny Zelda! And T'ink and Tetra look ready to cause some mischief!

Yoshi makes a pretty lady! Joker is such a lucky boy!

Whoever the groom is better start speaking fast or they'll end up alone at the altar!
Very pretty. I almost did gold accents as well. Maybe I’ll go back to mine now that I don’t feel so shitty but also I dunno if I can be asked lol. Given how long I looked at wedding dresses to get inspiration maybe I really should

Last edited:
I imagined a wedding scene of Pit being too shocked dumb to react to suddenly getting married, Mythra getting mad because she poured her heart out with her vows and he's not saying anything back, and for some reason Captain Falcon is the one officiating the marriage. He's even wearing a clerical collar over his usual Captain Falcon outfit! XD Palutena and Pyra are probably bawling their eyes out; they're so happy!

Pit has an, "Oh thank Palutena!" moment when Mythra snaps him out of it with an angry remark and he realizes he's been daydreaming.

Given I now have 3 posts to do here, I'll kick my ass in gear and get replies up during the week and I may drown y'all in daily Joker-Ann art if I kick my ass into gear for the whole week of prompts that start tomorrow

Given I now have 3 posts to do here, I'll kick my ass in gear and get replies up during the week and I may drown y'all in daily Joker-Ann art if I kick my ass into gear for the whole week of prompts that start tomorrow
I hope my post for Captain Falcon helped you out with making a Yoshi post

I should be able to figure something out. I apologize if it is short though
You put so much effort into your posts that I guarantee you no one will complain if you make a shorter post once in a while! I have to remind myself as well that, sometimes, being able to simply move the scene along is enough and that my posts don't always have to be Cookie-worthy.

You put so much effort into your posts that I guarantee you no one will complain if you make a shorter post once in a while! I have to remind myself as well that, sometimes, being able to simply move the scene along is enough and that my posts don't always have to be Cookie-worthy.
Only person complaining is me LOL. I'll bully myself for it /hj
But I get that. I'm just more worried about actually providing something that moves forward instead of adding like nothing to really respond to

That solar eclipse was something, huh? Anyone else see it like this?

The solar eclipse really was cool! I live on the East Coast so I got pretty good coverage. I managed to get some filters for my camera as well as my phone so I snapped some pretty photos.
The first one was with my camera, he other two were with my phone.
1000000271.jpg
1000000270.jpg
1000000269.jpg

Since I didn't get a post up yesterday like I wanted I quite literally accomplished 0 things as well and hardly functioned as a person LOL I'm gonna hopefully get 2 up today so I don't get behind and get a bunch of replies stacked up

As an apology take a silly ss imagine saying something like this to Byleth LOL
mprJGvp.png

Since I didn't get a post up yesterday like I wanted I quite literally accomplished 0 things as well and hardly functioned as a person LOL I'm gonna hopefully get 2 up today so I don't get behind and get a bunch of replies stacked up

As an apology take a silly ss imagine saying something like this to Byleth LOL
mprJGvp.png
And then we have a moment in the RP where Byleth and Layton hold hands to keep each other from getting lost.

Welp I got a post up. Not very happy with either of them but god I've had no focus yesterday and today so it's been a struggle. I'll work on Roxas asap, but have no ETA on when that will be

Welp I got a post up. Not very happy with either of them but god I've had no focus yesterday and today so it's been a struggle. I'll work on Roxas asap, but have no ETA on when that will be
It’s fine take your time

Users who are viewing this thread

Back