• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Super Smash Bros. (OOC)

Main
Here
I do worry how others feel cuz I try to be mindful of if they are uncomfy or bothered by it all. That's like the last thing I wanna do in a rp. Plus I don't wanna be even more cringe af or weird. I already do that enough
Well I'm quite sure that everyone is hunky-dory with everything that you're up to in the RP and the OOC alike. You're not cringe or weird at all in my opinion. You're really talented in fact! Whatever you set your mind to ends up looking great in the end whether it be drawings or writing of yours. Even the doodles you post that could be deemed by haters as "cringe" is just harmless fun! And your writing style is really crisp and detailed, no matter what you write about ends up reading very nicely :]

Well I'm quite sure that everyone is hunky-dory with everything that you're up to in the RP and the OOC alike. You're not cringe or weird at all in my opinion. You're really talented in fact! Whatever you set your mind to ends up looking great in the end whether it be drawings or writing of yours. Even the doodles you post that could be deemed by haters as "cringe" is just harmless fun! And your writing style is really crisp and detailed, no matter what you write about ends up reading very nicely :]
Ofc ofc. I never expect everyone to always be 100% happy with every single one of my posts, but if it actually makes someone uncomfortable I would feel bad

Crisp writing... me seeing I didn't put -ing or -ed on something or had was instead of wasn't when I've already posted haunts me every time LOL. Jokes aside, I appreciate the high praise. I would hope my too many years of writing would at least be evident in some manner

Ask and you shall receive another 2 min doodle
Sing Icing On The Cake GIF by Travis

I don’t think Lunaris stands a chance against this one. That face is too killer. He doesn’t even need the knife LOL

I just had a big dumb moment. I told myself I was gonna write replies today for here completely forgetting I had none cuz I thought I was still behind lol! Tells you how much my head's been in the gutter this week

Guess I can actually game a bit in my free time! Got the new Princess Peach game so it's time to be a pretty princess and god help me if I somehow get a muse for her because of this or if I just end up drawing boys in dresses again because of it LOL

Last edited:
Likely!

I wonder if Hylians can move their ears like that? XD
I like to think they can in response to intense emotional reactions
I just had a big dumb moment. I told myself I was gonna write replies today for here completely forgetting I had none cuz I thought I was still behind lol! Tells you how much my head's been in the gutter this week

Guess I can actually game a bit in my free time! Got the new Princess Peach game so it's time to be a pretty princess and god help me if if I somehow get a muse for her because of this or if I just end up drawing boys in dresses again because of it LOL
Our girl, Peach finally on some Queen shiz! 🙌

Guess I can actually game a bit in my free time! Got the new Princess Peach game so it's time to be a pretty princess and god help me if I somehow get a muse for her because of this or if I just end up drawing boys in dresses again because of it LOL
Oooo let us know how the game is! I’ve played a bit of the demo and found it pretty fun and now have just been debating with myself whether to take the plunge and buy the full game 🤔 and I’ll always look forward to potential drawings of pretty dresses

Our girl, Peach finally on some Queen shiz! 🙌
She really do be. I’m glad she finally got another game based around her cuz I loved Super Princess Peach and played it so much on my DS when I was younger

Oooo let us know how the game is! I’ve played a bit of the demo and found it pretty fun and now have just been debating with myself whether to take the plunge and buy the full game 🤔 and I’ll always look forward to potential drawings of pretty dresses
I will try to remember to say what I think of it once I finish it. It is definitely very cute so far and I do like how each costume has its own unique play style. Plus Peach is so pretty in this game 🥹 me drawing pretty dresses is a myth especially when I put them on one of my boys

Now I want to get the switch for the new peach game and persona 🥹 damn
I will say Persona 3-5 are playable on all the modern consoles + PC, well except P3RE isn't on Switch lol

On that thought, P5 turned 7 yesterday and that shit is wild to me. 2017 really was a banger year for gaming

I will say Persona 3-5 are playable on all the modern consoles + PC, well except P3RE isn't on Switch lol

On that thought, P5 turned 7 yesterday and that shit is wild to me. 2017 really was a banger year for gaming
Hehe got inspiration from your joker + Ann posts not gonna lie

I see that it's around that time for me to post again so I'll be working on Lucas and Daisy soon ^^
Ofc ofc. I never expect everyone to always be 100% happy with every single one of my posts, but if it actually makes someone uncomfortable I would feel bad

Crisp writing... me seeing I didn't put -ing or -ed on something or had was instead of wasn't when I've already posted haunts me every time LOL. Jokes aside, I appreciate the high praise. I would hope my too many years of writing would at least be evident in some manner
Idk in my perspective what you're doing never hurt nobody and if it does then the aggrieved party is being irrational.

Dude don't rag on yourself! Me personally I can never stop writing "however", "just", or "said". It's such a curse that I've actually downloaded Grammarly QwQ
Don't mention it btw, you're really good at writing and you should be proud of your skill :>
Likely!

I wonder if Hylians can move their ears like that? XD
I like to think they can in response to intense emotional reactions
Yeah, I've seen in some media that Hylians can indeed move their ears, but I don't think to a very extensive degree. I also believe they move because of emotions, like Kameron said.
For example, they tilt slightly if they're confused, perk up when excited or surprised, or twitch with anxiety or fear.

Idk in my perspective what you're doing never hurt nobody and if it does then the aggrieved party is being irrational.

Dude don't rag on yourself! Me personally I can never stop writing "however", "just", or "said". It's such a curse that I've actually downloaded Grammarly QwQ
Don't mention it btw, you're really good at writing and you should be proud of your skill :>
LOL I feel you in the just thing though. It may not be in my rp posts as much but when I write ooc I type just and like so damn much. But you’re too kind to me. I really appreciate it ❤️

Users who are viewing this thread

Back