• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Super Smash Bros. (OOC)

Main
Here
I don’t think there’s any reason not to post expect maybe waiting to see if Nurse Joy expands upon what Joker said but even then I wouldn’t say it’s 100% necessary just might be more convenient so all the info can be reacted to in a single post but that’d just come down to what you’d prefer to do and maybe what Grumpy thinks
True true I’ll wait for Grumpy to post

None of yours. Just an attack hitting a character in battle and worded like it did it.
If it’s just defeating a bunch of minions, such as Koopas or Moblins, I have no problem. Saying that your PC destroys the whole entire army, or the leader, is where I have a problem. It’s an “exercise good judgement” thing here.

FLJGGAAJDHFHDHDHDD I CANT-
1711785345601.gif

absolutely iconic behavior from all of them 🥣 Samus chugging cereal right from the box is especially a big mood lmao

But my favorite bit has to be all of the cereal logos being replaced by smash balls, it’s such an adorable detail!
ADHDHDH THANK YOU!! 😊
It was just too good to pass up so like I just HAD to draw the lake girlies like that XD

OMG you noticed!!!! Dgsjfbdkvk I wanted to put a little extra smash into it so the smash balls were a must!
LMAO THAT DRAWING IS AWESOMEEEE!! XD
All of them fit the girls in the OG drawing so perfectly, and I love it so much lmfao
I love how Sheik is cool as a cucumber and is pouring her milk perfectly while they're speeding through Splash Mountain or should I say the Mountain Falls XD. I also love how Corrin is all sunshine and rainbows while she munches on her cheerios :3

Lmao Daisy's so hard-core, even her Smash Bros love interests are violent!

I like to imagine her just going up and being chill with flirting with people like Kazuya or even Sephiroth! That is until Peach and/or Rosalina butt in and terminate her attempts at rizz XD

Awww, that's so sweet! I really love the relationship you've set for the two of them.
THANKS POOKIE ^^
Corrin is just vibing lmao, she is literally just ":]"
And cmooon, Sheik is ALWAYS as cool as a cucumber, and Splash Mountain is no exception XD

OMG that's hilarious! Daisy truly has no fear aidbeisfhej

Lol thank you! I plan to have them have more cute little interludes like that in the future. It's just fun for me to write about imo
Zelda looks so amazing!
I'm tempted to start drawing again just to draw all the LOZ PCs in the Fire Emblem style, and vice versa!
Do it. JUST DO IT.
Ewww just no those cest thing needs to die in a fire.
With Sephiroth it just doesn’t work I hate the enemies to lovers trope. So is the redemption pulling out of their ass.

Linebeck and Toon link.. just eww
Yeah, any shipping that has "cest" as a key phrase is a no-go. Which is why I severely disliked the support aspect of FE Fates, because of the step/adopted sibling romance stuff. I much preferred to raise the support ranks of other characters that weren't related to Corrin in any sense because of this.

Seph x Cloud is really cursed, like even just thinking about it gives me the ick >~<
Honestly it's not a problem at all, those ships are so cute! Link and Malon from OoT was my fave ship back in the day bc I found the 'fairy boy' teasing behind them super adorable, and I also love Silas and Corrin from Fates (like come on, he became a knight just to have a chance of seeing Corrin again? That's so sweet 🥹)
AUGH DON'T GET ME STARTED ON THE FRIENDS TO LOVERS, I EAT THAT STUFF UP-

Link and Malon were so cute together!! I seriously believe they were meant to be all along!!!!!!

Silas is such a sweet pea! Good choice honestly, can't even be mad about it, cuz he seemed so devoted to her and wasn't even that upset when Corrin said she didn't remember who he was.

ADHDHDH THANK YOU!! 😊
It was just too good to pass up so like I just HAD to draw the lake girlies like that XD

OMG you noticed!!!! Dgsjfbdkvk I wanted to put a little extra smash into it so the smash balls were a must!

THANKS POOKIE ^^
Corrin is just vibing lmao, she is literally just ":]"
And cmooon, Sheik is ALWAYS as cool as a cucumber, and Splash Mountain is no exception XD

OMG that's hilarious! Daisy truly has no fear aidbeisfhej

Lol thank you! I plan to have them have more cute little interludes like that in the future. It's just fun for me to write about imo

Do it. JUST DO IT.

Yeah, any shipping that has "cest" as a key phrase is a no-go. Which is why I severely disliked the support aspect of FE Fates, because of the step/adopted sibling romance stuff. I much preferred to raise the support ranks of other characters that weren't related to Corrin in any sense because of this.

Seph x Cloud is really cursed, like even just thinking about it gives me the ick >~<

AUGH DON'T GET ME STARTED ON THE FRIENDS TO LOVERS, I EAT THAT STUFF UP-

Link and Malon were so cute together!! I seriously believe they were meant to be all along!!!!!!

Silas is such a sweet pea! Good choice honestly, can't even be mad about it, cuz he seemed so devoted to her and wasn't even that upset when Corrin said she didn't remember who he was.
Like I don’t get the Sephiroth x Cloud at all. Seph did terrible, horrible, things and Cloud is supposed to forget and forgive that? Bro he doesn’t have amnesia and he’s asexual if I’m not mistaken.

And I’m loving the drawing, the gals slurping up that cereal. Sheik’s so dignified drinking thst milk made me smile so hard. Why does Samus eating cereal.. so hot? >.>

On the topic of combat I usually just try to be fair towards other PCs though I also try to keep in mind power levels to some degree though that can be hard to judge in certain situations which is why I only make it a small factor. But like again mob type enemies I tend not to care as much since they're not player controlled for the most part

Ships like Cloud x Sephiroth and Linkcest are really just fetishes; folks pair it because it's "hot." Character chemistry, canon, and Word of God have nothing to do with it. I just wish people were more honest about it. That people would viciously attack others, even going so far as to dox people or send them death threats for not supporting their ship shows how sick and twisted a lot of them are when it comes to such things.

That said, people are going to create whatever art they want. It'd be nice if there were more ways of avoiding the content I don't want to see, though. Kid Icarus is a pretty small fandom; it'd be nice to look up fan content without being slapped in the face with Pitcest. The most I can do is block blogs and tags.

On the topic of combat I usually just try to be fair towards other PCs though I also try to keep in mind power levels to some degree though that can be hard to judge in certain situations which is why I only make it a small factor. But like again mob type enemies I tend not to care as much since they're not player controlled for the most part
Yep, courtesy toward other players is a big thing, and you do a great job of that. No one likes a spotlight hog or having their PCs be useless when they shouldn't be.

The Super Smash Brothers are legendary warriors, and I want them to be powerful, but I also want the stakes to feel high. It's about striking that balance. Thankfully, I don't think I need to explain that the one bad guy that I put more focus on is likely of a higher level of power than the other baddies, and that they are not the ones players should be claiming they defeated without my say so.

Yep, courtesy toward other players is a big thing, and you do a great job of that. No one likes a spotlight hog or having their PCs be useless when they shouldn't be.

The Super Smash Brothers are legendary warriors, and I want them to be powerful, but I also want the stakes to feel high. It's about striking that balance. Thankfully, I don't think I need to explain that the one bad guy that I put more focus on is likely of a higher level of power than the other baddies, and that they are not the ones players should be claiming they defeated without my say so.
I tend to probably nerf my characters more than needed to make things fair but if that makes it more fun then I don’t really care. Struggle builds character and if I gotta make my characters struggle then I will. Like theoretically I could have Shulk out there easily swatting away things and bending the world to his whim cuz he has that kind of power (or well did but since I’m basing him on FC Shulk he already gave up that power) but I know that kind of shit is no fun. Or like I could have fully unshackled Joker’s ability as a wildcard and let him have a bunch of personas to be the jack-of-all-trades he is but letting him be able to avoid his own weaknesses, power himself up and heal himself isn’t really fun for anyone either.

Obviously there are situations where it’s gonna lean more one sided, like for example, when Layton and Byleth sparred, yes Layton has good swordplay but Byleth was raised by the sword. There are situations where Layton could win but it would be with trickery or careful planning while Byleth can simply rely on strength and skill alone. He didn’t get the name Ashen Demon for nothing lol! Or another example, Sephiroth vs Roxas. Given I don’t have Roxas in his later games form where he is stronger, he is even more outclassed by Seph because of that. It’s a big difference in power and while he can probably manage to get a hit or two in, he’s not going to win and will struggle. Even if I gave him his overly offensive style he’d still struggle, but ironically it’d probably help him defensively since Roxas quite literally can move fast enough to make himself a blip of light for a few seconds at a time so at least he’d have that going for him but his raw power still doesn’t lift him up high enough

But does that really bother me? Not really. I rather downplay the strengths of my characters for the sake of fun than have them constantly winning

Throwing that all out the window it’s time for me to have Yoshi go beat up Lunaris single-handedly no questions asked cuz he’s very clearly the true god slayer of my cast /j

I tend to probably nerf my characters more than needed to make things fair but if that makes it more fun then I don’t really care. Struggle builds character and if I gotta make my characters struggle then I will. Like theoretically I could have Shulk out there easily swatting away things and bending the world to his whim cuz he has that kind of power (or well did but since I’m basing him on FC Shulk he already gave up that power) but I know that kind of shit is no fun. Or like I could have fully unshackled Joker’s ability as a wildcard and let him have a bunch of personas to be the jack-of-all-trades he is but letting him be able to avoid his own weaknesses, power himself up and heal himself isn’t really fun for anyone either.

Obviously there are situations where it’s gonna lean more one sided, like for example, when Layton and Byleth sparred, yes Layton has good swordplay but Byleth was raised by the sword. There are situations where Layton could win but it would be with trickery or careful planning while Byleth can simply rely on strength and skill alone. He didn’t get the name Ashen Demon for nothing lol! Or another example, Sephiroth vs Roxas. Given I don’t have Roxas in his later games form where he is stronger, he is even more outclassed by Seph because of that. It’s a big difference in power and while he can probably manage to get a hit or two in, he’s not going to win and will struggle. Even if I gave him his overly offensive style he’d still struggle, but ironically it’d probably help him defensively since Roxas quite literally can move fast enough to make himself a blip of light for a few seconds at a time so at least he’d have that going for him but his raw power still doesn’t lift him up high enough

But does that really bother me? Not really. I rather downplay the strengths of my characters for the sake of fun than have them constantly winning

Throwing that all out the window it’s time for me to have Yoshi go beat up Lunaris single-handedly no questions asked cuz he’s very clearly the true god slayer of my cast /j
I think if most of the Super Smash Brothers were RPed to their full power, the RP would be over quickly! Kirby just eats Lunaris and the world is saved! (-^-^-)

Pit has superhuman strength, durability, can survive harsh environments such as the inside of a volcano and space, super speed when the Power of Flight is active (look at how much distance he covers while in flight, AND when he runs during flight stages; he'd leave Sonic in the dust!), and that's not counting the various powers he can equip (such as shooting a huge mega laser or creating a black hole) and his special attacks depending on the weapon equipped (summoning lightning, making it rain arrows of light), and he's immortal! Pit's whole resume is escaping Hell, wiping out entire armies of demons, and slaying gods! Dark Pit sent a goddess (Pandora) flying with a casual backfist to her face. That should definitely say something about how powerful both Pits are!

Lol imagine how terrifying both Pits would be if they were like Biblical angels when it comes to powers! They move at the speed of light, can take whatever form they wish, control animals and make them speak, smite armies with a wave of their hand, see everything from the past, future, things that will be and won't be; protect humans from fire, bring plagues and disaster, and so on!

XD Lunaris wakes up one day and gets his own version of the Plagues, courtesy of Palutena and Pit!

Playing OP characters gets boring after a while. Take this from someone who has played OP characters that pulled bullshit out of their pants to "win", it downright sucks!

Ironically, I stay keeping track of power levels (I'm a shoenen enjoyed, it's practically a requirement lol). Mainly because I do have several foes in mind in the future that will provide a decent challenge for some of the stronger Smash Bros. (Or even in groups). I too have played OP characters myself before and while they can be fun, they usually can only be fun when playing against someone of equal or greater level or excel in area the other isn't good in. I think that's the downside when playing a very strong character. Cause now you gotta make sure you use too much force or you'll bust the planet on accident lmao.

Ironically, I stay keeping track of power levels (I'm a shoenen enjoyed, it's practically a requirement lol). Mainly because I do have several foes in mind in the future that will provide a decent challenge for some of the stronger Smash Bros. (Or even in groups). I too have played OP characters myself before and while they can be fun, they usually can only be fun when playing against someone of equal or greater level or excel in area the other isn't good in. I think that's the downside when playing a very strong character. Cause now you gotta make sure you use too much force or you'll bust the planet on accident lmao.
Oh yeah, there's a certain thrill in playing a powerful character - that I remember well. However, it immediately goes sour when no one likes you because of your power playing and then everyone tries to power creep your character. So you start to power creep to keep up with the power creep and ---- yeah, having a "I must be the most powerful character ever" mindset just isn't good. Both ways.

when it comes to my characters and balancing them, thankfully most of them would likely be on the lower end of compared to most of the other fighters, although with Inkling specifically I definitely had to put a bit more thought into how to “scale” in order to mesh their depictions in smash brothers vs their actual games.

So like with Inkling, although I have her being from post octo-expansion, I’ve mostly maintained how she’s generally depicted in Splatoon 1/SSBU, leaning a bit more so towards the “just a silly lil guy” characterization, which I think so far has also applied to how I’ve written most of her fight scenes. Thankfully with said fight scenes it’s pretty easy to contextualize her as simply not wanting to break her special limiter again, and with her in 3 being depicted as a bit of a glass cannon (in the story mode she does like one thing, sprains her tentacle, and immediately gets put out of commission lmao), I have the excuse of just being like “oh yeah she totally could do all this crazy things, but she’d tucker herself right after” which‘ll help keep her situated at a reasonable strength for most the rp.

Both Pits only have their equipment from the Smash Bros. tournaments. I don't use Powers because it's just more work for me to keep track of them all, and I want to avoid the headache of having every problem solved by the two Pits having the right Power for the job. I explain it as both Pits anticipating a party, not a crisis, so they traveled light.

I get to be creative about ways enemies in the Smash Realm can present problems to the angels. I'd imagine priests, shamans, witches and the like being better equipped to handle supernatural entities such as angels better than other folks in the Smash Realm. I just had a witch use a totem bind Pit and keep him from acting. Unfriendly factions can use holy/unholy symbols to weaken, harm, or repel the Pits. Maybe one of Odessa's cultists has a weapon made from Galeem's remains that can cause great harm to and incapacitate Dark Pit, whereas one made from Dharkon's remains will be effective against Pit?

Toon Link has cartoon physics on his side, so I don't have to be logical with him!

I will say I do like to tease possible power scaling for my characters as their journey continues since I act under the pretense that the Smash Realm may somehow nerf certain people (obviously just my personal take on keeping my characters in check). Like I've already poked at the concept of Joker summoning Satanael he can try all he wants I won't give him his mega demon lord who one shots gods until late game and only if I feel like it LOL or Pyra/Mythra briefly becoming Pneuma that'll be reserved for extreme cases only

Like I don’t get the Sephiroth x Cloud at all. Seph did terrible, horrible, things and Cloud is supposed to forget and forgive that? Bro he doesn’t have amnesia and he’s asexual if I’m not mistaken.

And I’m loving the drawing, the gals slurping up that cereal. Sheik’s so dignified drinking thst milk made me smile so hard. Why does Samus eating cereal.. so hot? >.>
Even if Cloud isn't asexual, there's no excuse. It's just grody smh. (¬_¬ ; )
Like no matter what way you spin it, they just wouldn't work together. Their ambitions and personalities in general would clash way too much, even in one of those romanticized "AU" trash heaps.

Aww thank you! <3
Lmfao Sheik's gotta keep herself dignified. Wouldn't seem as mystical and mysterious if she was screaming her lungs out XD
Adhdh Samus is alluring without trying to be lol
Ships like Cloud x Sephiroth and Linkcest are really just fetishes; folks pair it because it's "hot." Character chemistry, canon, and Word of God have nothing to do with it. I just wish people were more honest about it. That people would viciously attack others, even going so far as to dox people or send them death threats for not supporting their ship shows how sick and twisted a lot of them are when it comes to such things.

That said, people are going to create whatever art they want. It'd be nice if there were more ways of avoiding the content I don't want to see, though. Kid Icarus is a pretty small fandom; it'd be nice to look up fan content without being slapped in the face with Pitcest. The most I can do is block blogs and tags.
I genuinely despise people who do ship stuff like this and get all offended when people point the obvious problems with it. If you're getting so defensive over your sick fantasies then clearly there's a major issue with you because you REALIZE what's wrong with it and you're just trying to paint yourself in a better light and make the actually reasonable people pay for just saying the truth.

True. It happens with fandoms big and small, you just gotta push past the cringe and the ick because from my knowledge, 90% of whatever fandom is just enthusiastic and nice people who all join together because of a franchise they all love.
I think if most of the Super Smash Brothers were RPed to their full power, the RP would be over quickly!
Hdhdhhdhd I can't even imagine what that would be like-

Just looking at three of my PCs alone...
Min Min is one of the strongest ARMS wielders in the world. As only 600 contestants who carried the ARMS mutation would be able to make the cut for the championship, and only a handful of those 600 would be selected for the finals, Min Min being one of those fighters clearly shows her fighting prowess. More notably, she excells in not only using her ARMS, but fighting with her legs as well, which gives her an edge compared to other fighters, who mostly just use their arms. Her special dragon arm (which appears after she throws someone), can shoot lasers, too, which is unique to Min Min, as no other fighter has that arm that she does.
She can launch her attacks at over 14 miles per hour, but with the presence of her special Rush Mode ability, she can increase her combat speed to up to 70 miles per hour. Her ARMS are strong enough to shatter concrete in one hit (which can be seen on Master Mummy's stage), and in order to do, Min would have to be hitting with around 1500 kilojoules per centimeter squared. To put that in perspective, that would equal to about the same power as being slammed with the force of half a pound of TNT exploding with each hit.

Marth had to literally defeat a massive, terrifying dragon at the age of 16, so his skills are nothing to be frowned upon either, and that is only focusing on one game, because there are other games where he does more (obviously), and earns his title of the legendary Hero-King.
After being forced into exile, Marth is gifted the Fire Emblem by the princess of Archanea, Nyna. The Fire Emblem is a recurring item that is different in every game. In some they are merely powerful equipment or items. Some have been malicious in nature while others are holy. They are generally associated with the protagonist of each game or the main antagonist. In Marth's case, his Fire Emblem was The Binding Shield, a shield of great strength that was forged of the fang of the Divine Dragon, Naga, to slay feral Earth Dragons. Without it, Marth is not able to wield the Falchion (aka the Kingsfang. Such a cool name). This sword was also forged by Naga from one of her fangs. This divine sword has the power of slaying any dragon, in any form.
Aside from his sword and shield, Marth is very strong and agile. His Final Smash, Critical Hit, is a prime example of this. In Smash Bros, Marth dashes forward at an incredible speed, striking his foes with such strength that he can KO them at 0%. This was no mistake. You see, Critical Hits are a key part of FE. In each game, Crits can happen AT RANDOM to your foes (of course, this can be influenced by stats and weapon type). When a Critical Hit happens, usually whoever is being hit will immediately lose all of their HP, therefore being slain in one hit.

And hoo boy Corrin...don't get me started on her.
Corrin had to defeat her father, a fallen, monstrous dragon, also at quite a young age, and had to fight many of her other family members along the way too, so it's safe to say she's not slacking in the power department either.
She carries the blood of the First Dragons, and is able to tap into the power of her Dragon Vein, thanks to her parentage. Those who possess this ability can alter the outcome of a battle, as effects vary from creating new paths, drying up rivers to create more terrain, creating regeneration spots, freezing enemies, or even consuming their weapons. Not only this, but the Dragon Vein allows Corrin to turn into a big ol' dragon herself, as well as morph her body (sprout dragon wings, summon a battle helm that resembles her draconic face, turn her arms and legs into lances, etc). She can shoot jets of water that are very forceful. In Smash they are paralyzing.
What's more, Corrin carries a Fire Emblem too, this being the Omega Yato, which is the Yato that Corrin wields in the Smash world. It was foretold by another Divine Dragon, the Rainbow Sage, that the weapons that he forged for his champions, the Yato (aka "The Seal of Flames". Another cool name!) being one of them, would be key to ending the war between humans and dragons. It only would show its true power around its sibling weapons, which are the weapons that Corrin's siblings fought with. Using the Yato in its final form, due to reacting with its sibling weapons, Corrin was able to defeat her father, the feared Anankos.
And to add to this all, Corrin also can perform Critical Hits, but that is to be expected after all.
Playing OP characters gets boring after a while. Take this from someone who has played OP characters that pulled bullshit out of their pants to "win", it downright sucks!
Lol, tell me about it!
The best thing to do for this RP is just to nerf the hell out of your characters. If everyone lived up to their true power in this RP, all enemies would be wiped out in seconds XD

Last edited:
Even if Cloud isn't asexual, there's no excuse. It's just grody smh. (¬_¬ ; )
Like no matter what way you spin it, they just wouldn't work together. Their ambitions and personalities in general would clash way too much, even in one of those romanticized "AU" trash heaps.

Aww thank you! <3
Lmfao Sheik's gotta keep herself dignified. Wouldn't seem as mystical and mysterious if she was screaming her lungs out XD
Adhdh Samus is alluring without trying to be lol

I genuinely despise people who do ship stuff like this and get all offended when people point the obvious problems with it. If you're getting so defensive over your sick fantasies then clearly there's a major issue with you because you REALIZE what's wrong with it and you're just trying to paint yourself in a better light and make the actually reasonable people pay for just saying the truth.

True. It happens with fandoms big and small, you just gotta push past the cringe and the ick because from my knowledge, 90% of whatever fandom is just enthusiastic and nice people who all join together because of a franchise they all love.

Hdhdhhdhd I can't even imagine what that would be like-

Just looking at three of my PCs alone...
Min Min is one of the strongest ARMS wielders in the world. As only 600 contestants who carried the ARMS mutation would be able to make the cut for the championship, and only a handful of those 600 would be selected for the finals, Min Min being one of those fighters clearly shows her fighting prowess. More notably, she excells in not only using her ARMS, but fighting with her legs as well, which gives her an edge compared to other fighters, who mostly just use their arms. Her special dragon arm (which appears after she throws someone), can shoot lasers, too, which is unique to Min Min, as no other fighter has that arm that she does.
She can launch her attacks at over 14 miles per hour, but with the presence of her special Rush Mode ability, she can increase her combat speed to up to 70 miles per hour. Her ARMS are strong enough to shatter concrete in one hit (which can be seen on Master Mummy's stage), and in order to do, Min would have to be hitting with around 1500 kilojoules per centimeter squared. To put that in perspective, that would equal to about the same power as being slammed with the force of half a pound of TNT exploding with each hit.

Marth had to literally defeat a massive, terrifying dragon at the age of 16, so his skills are nothing to be frowned upon either, and that is only focusing on one game, because there are other games where he does more (obviously), and earns his title of the legendary Hero-King.
After being forced into exile, Marth is gifted the Fire Emblem by the princess of Archanea, Nyna. The Fire Emblem is a recurring item that is different in every game. In some they are merely powerful equipment or items. Some have been malicious in nature while others are holy. They are generally associated with the protagonist of each game or the main antagonist. In Marth's case, his Fire Emblem was The Binding Shield, a shield of great strength that was forged of the fang of the Divine Dragon, Naga, to slay feral Earth Dragons. Without it, Marth is not able to wield the Falchion (aka the Kingsfang. Such a cool name). This sword was also forged by Naga from one of her fangs. This divine sword has the power of slaying any dragon, in any form.
Aside from his sword and shield, Marth is very strong and agile. His Final Smash, Critical Hit, is a prime example of this. In Smash Bros, Marth dashes forward at an incredible speed, striking his foes with such strength that he can KO them at 0%. This was no mistake. You see, Critical Hits are a key part of FE. In each game, Crits can happen AT RANDOM to your foes (of course, this can be influenced by stats and weapon type). When a Critical Hit happens, usually whoever is being hit will immediately lose all of their HP, therefore being slain in one hit.

And hoo boy Corrin...don't get me started on her.
Corrin had to defeat her father, a fallen, monstrous dragon, also at quite a young age, and had to fight many of her other family members along the way too, so it's safe to say she's not slacking in the power department either.
She carries the blood of the First Dragons, and is able to tap into the power of her Dragon Vein, thanks to her parentage. Those who possess this ability can alter the outcome of the battle, as effects vary from creating new paths, drying up rivers to create more terrain, creating regeneration spots, freezing enemies, or even consuming their weapons. Not only this, but the Dragon Vein allows Corrin to turn into a big ol' dragon herself, as well as morph her body (sprout dragon wings, summon a battle helm that resembles her draconic face, turn her arms and legs into lances, etc). She can shoot jets of water that are very forceful. In Smash they are paralyzing.
What's more, Corrin carries a Fire Emblem too, this being the Omega Yato, which is the Yato that Corrin wields in the Smash world. It was foretold by another Divine Dragon, the Rainbow Sage, that the weapons that he forged for his champions, the Yato (aka "The Seal of Flames". Another cool name!) being one of them, would be key to ending the war between humans and dragons. It only would show its true power around its sibling weapons, which are the weapons that Corrin's siblings fought with. Using the Yato in its final form, due to reacting with its sibling weapons, Corrin was able to defeat her father, the feared Anankos.
And to add to this all, Corrin also can perform Critical Hits, but that is to be expected after all.

Lol, tell me about it!
The best thing to do for this RP is just to nerf the hell out of your characters. If everyone lived up to their true power in this RP, all enemies would be wiped out in seconds XD
Exactly! Their personalities and goals don’t match up nor are they good for each other. I just don’t get doxing or people hating on each other just for pointing out problems and with it. What happened to opinions?

Ahhhhh Samus can step on me I’ll be happy while she’s slurping anything even her cereal of choice

Last edited:
Off topic kind worried about my mom my niece found a lump below her collarbone I hope it’s nothing..

Exactly! Their personalities and goals don’t match up nor are they good for each other. I just don’t get doxing or people hating on each other just for pointing out problems and with it. What happened to opinions?

Ahhhhh Samus can step on me I’ll be happy while slurping anything even her cereal of choice
Idk bro, people like it for the wrong reasons. Don't let it getcha down.
And yeah, those kinds of fans suck. You can't argue with them lest you want to be crucified online for saying what you think.

Lmao tone it down!! XD
Off topic kind worried about my mom my niece found a lump below her collarbone I hope it’s nothing..
Oh no! I really hope that your niece will be okay, and your mom too...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back