• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Super Smash Bros. (OOC)

Main
Here
Problem: I never made a Super Mario Brothers OC before!
From someone who has made plenty of Fandom OCs before, here's some advice: Decide, first, if you want them to be a protagonist, antagonist, or somewhere in between, then continue. Do you want them to be royalty? Perhaps a creature of some sort? Maybe if they're evil they work under Bowser or the Koopalings. It's best to get some thoughts down, even if they're half-baked.

From someone who has made plenty of Fandom OCs before, here's some advice: Decide, first, if you want them to be a protagonist, antagonist, or somewhere in between, then continue. Do you want them to be royalty? Perhaps a creature of some sort? Maybe if they're evil they work under Bowser or the Koopalings. It's best to get some thoughts down, even if they're half-baked.
I do want them to be royality. Still deciding which side they are on!

Woooo got Sora and Byleth done. It's so funny to me their contrast. Sora is basically like "I'm being messed up" and Byleth is like "I'm messing shit up"

Curious. Does the Witcher count?
I would assume not since from my knowledge it doesn't fit the rules established for characters, unless the Witcher has a spirit in Ultimate or something hard to keep track of which series got spirits and which didn't these days lol

Understandable. Maybe SheepKing SheepKing can get an Inkling post soon? I would like to make a Joker-Ann post soon given it has been over a month since I last posted for them. I'm not trying to be naggy or anything ofc. Just trying to keep it moving
I think once I get my final essay done I might go ahead and get out a combined post for zel and inkling between Saturday and Sunday, though it might be a bit shorter than usual 😅

I think once I get my final essay done I might go ahead and get out a combined post for zel and inkling between Saturday and Sunday, though it might be a bit shorter than usual 😅
All good. Don't worry if it's shorter than usual. It's really no biggie

Y’all ever have two completely different medias just floating around your brain for so long that you decide to mush the two together despite them having absolutely no relation to each other?

1711092284852.png

Sjskfhfksjfjckd so fun fact about the Lunaris!Zelda design is that I got inspired to add the braids by a character from a silly series all about cooking monsters in a dungeon. and as you can see that naturally snowballed into me doodling some fighters as a couple of characters.

(WARNING: anime/manga spoilers on the wikis)
Zelda: Marcille

Link: Laios

Pit: Chilchuck

Isabelle: Kuro

And this totally isn't just me procrastinating on the previously mentioned essay even tho it's due in less than 24 hours wha????

Last edited:
Very cute art! BotW Link would definitely fit in an anime about eating monsters! I've never watched Delicious in Dungeon, though I've heard of it. Lol and this comes just after a post where Pit almost happily climbs into a cauldron of soup!

Will Chef Kawasaki ever have his angel wings? Will Waddle Doo ever successfully land a Beam Attack?

Now I'm picturing Zelda having the struggle all healers have when in dungeon groups!
Zelda: Link! Get out of the fire! Get out of the fire! Get out of the fire! Why are you in the fire? Get out of the fire! Get out of the fire! Get out of the fire! Get out of the fi-- You're dead.

Y’all ever have two completely different medias just floating around your brain for so long that you decide to mush the two together despite them having absolutely no relation to each other?

View attachment 1152199

Sjskfhfksjfjckd so fun fact about the Lunaris!Zelda design is that I got inspired to add the braids by a character from a silly series all about cooking monsters in a dungeon. and as you can see that naturally snowballed into me doodling some fighters as a couple of characters.

And this totally isn't just me procrastinating on the previously mentioned essay even tho it's due in less than 24 hours wha????
Thanks for indirectly reminding me I still need to sit down and watch this

But god I know how it be to randomly decide to take a character and randomly put them in another show/game. It’s so fun and silly to do!

Very cute art! BotW Link would definitely fit in an anime about eating monsters! I've never watched Delicious in Dungeon, though I've heard of it. Lol and this comes just after a post where Pit almost happily climbs into a cauldron of soup!

Will Chef Kawasaki ever have his angel wings? Will Waddle Doo ever successfully land a Beam Attack?

Now I'm picturing Zelda having the struggle all healers have when in dungeon groups!
Zelda: Link! Get out of the fire! Get out of the fire! Get out of the fire! Why are you in the fire? Get out of the fire! Get out of the fire! Get out of the fire! Get out of the fi-- You're dead.

lmao as soon as I finished drawing Zel as Marcille I knew it'd be absolutely criminal if I didn't include Link on in there! He'd surely appreciate the ability to cook monster parts without it ending up as dubious food lmao

lmao thankfully Zelda is a descendant of the seven sages because poor girl would truly need the patience of a saint to be dealing with all that 🙏

Thanks for indirectly reminding me I still need to sit down and watch this

But god I know how it be to randomly decide to take a character and randomly put them in another show/game. It’s so fun and silly to do!
I've actually only really the manga so I'm technically still in the "I still need to sit down and watch this" category as well 😅 funnily enough it was the actual anime announcement that got me interested in reading the manga to begin with but I just never got to actually starting the show itself afterwards

and yesssss I'm glad others understand the beauty of shoving two franchises into a blender together and seeing what comes out! 🤩

I've actually only really the manga so I'm technically still in the "I still need to sit down and watch this" category as well 😅 funnily enough it was the actual anime announcement that got me interested in reading the manga to begin with but I just never got to actually starting the show itself afterwards

and yesssss I'm glad others understand the beauty of shoving two franchises into a blender together and seeing what comes out! 🤩
Lol fair enough. I only started seeing it when an artist I follow got really into it and started drawing the characters and their designs really appealed to me. Like Marcille's design is super cute and I don't know his name, but the dwarf guy, I need to know more about him LOL

It do be fun! Even just doing simple outfit swaps of characters from two different franchises is a fun thing to do!

Eyoooooo, now that I'm finally up to write for someone other than Daisy, I can write for 2 of my PCs (which is much more satisfying to me for some reason). Lucas and Daisy, coming up!
We can only hope 🥺
giphy.gif
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏
Oh, I see. Glad you took my advice and continued playing Engage XD
Well, I would say that you're right and wrong here. Of course, Camilla is definitely alluring, moreso towards M!Corrin (because ya know....the devil's tango, sweet home Alabama, a bunch of other things I won't explain). But Camilia is always motherly in a sense, because she's one of Corrin's older siblings. She's very attached to Corrin, whether they're female or male, so I guess it is just because of her tempting undertones and the way her character is written and acts that it feels suggestive in a way? I guess? Because Corrin's only same-sex marriage option in Fates is Rhajat, so yeah. I just think the issue is with the vibe Camilla has.
86356db5655361e02e3ea3fc1e19cd5c.jpg

(⁄ ⁄•⁄ω⁄•⁄ ⁄) STOP YOU'RE MAKING ME SO EMBARRASSED!

That scenario would totally happen. I mean, Corrin is a tad klutzy anyway, so just pushing her into ballroom dancing with no experience is hell for her XD

Tetra:
no-maidens.gif
Ohhhhhh, I get it. Man, can I just say that I really dislike the way characters like Camilla are portrayed? Like, her being saucy is her main trait and I don't like that. I mean, it's cute that she loves Corrin so much to consider herself "devoted" to her, but still, it's offputting considering that she's literally acting that way TOWARDS HER SIBLING.

>:3c I WILL EMBARRASS YOU UNTIL YOU ACCEPT YOUR TALENT

That little scenario reminds me of that one scene from Cinderella III where Anastasia tried to dance with Prince Charming.

View attachment 1152199

AWWW LOOK AT THE BEANS!! SO CUTE!!!!! <3
I read a bit about Laios in the wiki link and it seems pretty accurate! Link's definitely at home in a world where you cook and eat monsters XD
I never knew that this series existed, it looks pretty cool and I'll have to remember to check it out!

I posted for Lucas and Daisy- Although I'm quite happy with how Daisy's post was written, I still feel like it was botched slightly. Maybe it's just cuz I was picking up where someone else left off, like how it was for Samus qwq

Had random, silly thought on Lunaris!AU, specifically the escape, so here you go:
While escaping Joker and Zelda get caught together by a group of the other brainwashed Smash Bros and they're super confused why Zelda would be hanging around Jester of all people given their very differing personalities and the two of them are forced to try and act the part. This leads Joker to saying they've always been secret lovers in a very joking manner which would likely be his cue for Zelda to openly be cruel to him and claim she just needed him because the Eclipses were off on duty (spoiler: they're not actually. Yoshi's probably putting them in eggs by now) and she needed someone tall and he was the only one around. It's good enough for the group to buy, but once Joker and Zelda are alone again, I imagine Zelda is just staring at him and says something like "You did not need to say something so stupid" and he's smirking and gets a certified "Well excuse me, Princess" moment

Forevermore Forevermore PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss For reference, here is how big K. Lumsy is:

1711145894665.png

I posted for Lucas and Daisy- Although I'm quite happy with how Daisy's post was written, I still feel like it was botched slightly. Maybe it's just cuz I was picking up where someone else left off, like how it was for Samus qwq
Your post is fine. Daisy's previous player wasn't in the game for long; all Daisy did was beat up a few Koopas and Goombas.

As for blending various franchises together, I brainstormed with some friends what a Metroid x Kid Icarus crossover game might have been like a few months back.

Ploegy Ploegy Aww, poor Pyra! Pit accidentally hurt her feelings!

Last edited:
Forevermore Forevermore PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss For reference, here is how big K. Lumsy is:

View attachment 1152419

Your post is fine. Daisy's previous player wasn't in the game for long; all Daisy did was beat up a few Koopas and Goombas.

As for blending various franchises together, I brainstormed with some friends what a Metroid x Kid Icarus crossover game might have been like a few months back.

Ploegy Ploegy Aww, poor Pyra! Pit accidentally hurt her feelings!
I am glad no one picked Mewtwo then, lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back