• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Super Smash Bros. (OOC)

Main
Here
I do have a general idea of how I wanna write Mythra's post so hopefully my brain will work with me on actually writing it all out lol

That aside, do I owe any other replies rn? I'm still trying to figure out Yoshi, but just making sure I'm not up for anyone else rn
You should be good.

Alright awesome. I’ll get something up today then

Season 3 Laughing GIF by The Simpsons

Loving the idea of Seph’s pettiness seems fitting might just roll with him hanging villager lunaris. When? Idk. 😈

Haha aww, poor Mythra! She’s a lot of fun to read about!

Giving off the wrong idea was Pit’s intention; can’t have the enemy be aware they’ve been discovered! 😘

Mythra giving 0 shits about what the intention might have been lol

Mythra giving 0 shits about what the intention might have been lol
Lol yep! I don't think Pit would normally ever do such a thing, as usually anything regarding that would leave him very flustered, but he pretty much had an "Oh crap!" moment and acted quickly.

I just had a random thought of swear words in the RP being replaced with Animal Crossing Animalese sounds 😆

Lol yep! I don't think Pit would normally ever do such a thing, as usually anything regarding that would leave him very flustered, but he pretty much had an "Oh crap!" moment and acted quickly.

I just had a random thought of swear words in the RP being replaced with Animal Crossing Animalese sounds 😆
Chdkfhskf all this time Isabelle has actually been cursing like a sailor 🤬🤬🤬

Ah! And speaking of, apologies for not getting Isabelle’s post out last weekend, I promise I’m going to try to get hers done by hopefully tomorrow 💪💪💪

Like half of my characters are prone to cursing LMAO. Legally Sora cannot curse ever. I forbid it. Roxas is too baby for such words too, but could say them

Both Pits were prone to swearing in the Japanese script. They'd totally drop F-bombs if KI had a higher age rating XD Dark Pit outright calls Pit a "goddess-serving piece of shit."

Closest to cursing in ff6 is Kefka calling Edgar a son of a submariner at least the snes port thank you Ted Woosley. Barret and Cid are the people who swear like sailors. Eh, Seph is too sophisticated.

hey everyone, sorry to say this but im quitting, this has become a bit too random for my liking plus its getting slower with each passing day. sorry

hey everyone, sorry to say this but im quitting, this has become a bit too random for my liking plus its getting slower with each passing day. sorry
Sorry to hear, Wigi. I tried to start a storyline with a Pillar for the Captain Falcon group, but I understand. Thank you for giving us a heads up instead of ghosting; I appreciate it!

Fun little thing about cursing regarding Joker and Ann. Ann is more likely to curse than Joker is, especially the ones people consider "worse" swear words. Joker is mostly hell or damn/dammit, with his extreme being him saying "bullshit" like once. He never drops any of the other ones. Ann is mostly the same, but when she gets angry she is way more willing to pull out shit or even bitch. It's a silly little thing, but it always makes me picture that when someone insults Ren when Ann is around, he is all calm and smiling, but Ann is all glares and prepared to through insults/curse words back at them

Users who are viewing this thread

Back