• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Super Smash Bros. (OOC)

Main
Here
I’m gonna try and doodle some of these ideas this morning before my plans today! I apologize in advance if they lack quality cuz hoo boy I’ve been in a struggle

Some of the Little Brothers try tickling Byleth. He probably squirms as he may still feel the sensations, he just doesn't laugh. I can see this confusing or disturbing some of the kids.

I like the idea of the child fighters having a fondness for Byleth. Even if Byleth isn't very expressive or emotional, the kids know they can turn to them for help.

I am here to offer smol low quality, silly lil doodles me actually using thin lines? a miracle LMAO
summerdoodles.png

Some of the Little Brothers try tickling Byleth. He probably squirms as he may still feel the sensations, he just doesn't laugh. I can see this confusing or disturbing some of the kids.

I like the idea of the child fighters having a fondness for Byleth. Even if Byleth isn't very expressive or emotional, the kids know they can turn to them for help.
I can see Byleth being fond in return just in his own little way. He may teach students around his own age, but that professor aspect of him definitely allows him to at least be good with them

Sora being dunked on seems to be a thing that happens a lot lol

I can see Luke happily playing with the other kids, and talking to any animal or wild Pokemon he finds. I think Layton would prefer to stay in the shade and talk with the other adults while keeping an eye on the kids. If he sees something that fascinates him, such as a crab or a seashell, he'd probably give the kids a little lesson about it.

Dark Pit at the beach be like:

I had this thought if Sephiroth talks to Layton he’ll likely mention his friends Genesis and Angeal… yeah Layton will see the sorrow and anger more of the human side of him. Just for a brief moment.

Oh god yeah I forgot about Zack Hlkjdd the only one he’d respect..

Sora being dunked on seems to be a thing that happens a lot lol
Sora is always getting dunked on but is too oblivious to notice. I imagine when he’s around the others, he lets his guard down a lot which leads to his obliviousness

The water balloons pop as soon as they touch Sora's spikey hair! This leads to the kids quickly discovering that Sora can open soda bottles using his hair lol

Roxas on the beach could be an emotional moment: he promised his friends that they'd all go to the beach together. Roxas, Zelda, and Pittoo just acting like regular kids for once and playing together on the beach is cute on its own.

Layton on the beach: girl tries to be romantic, and Layton's like, "k but puzzles tho" XD

Roxas on the beach could be an emotional moment: he promised his friends that they'd all go to the beach together. Roxas, Zelda, and Pittoo just acting like regular kids for once and playing together on the beach is cute on its own.
I will try and doodle something around this later when I’m back home again

Random little question just because I need some fun/cute/soft/just good vibes stuff rn I’ve had a long like day and a half of bullshit

What is a summertime thing you can see your characters (or a group of characters) from the rp doing? Could be anything might end up doodling something to try and make me feel better
I could see Snake hiking, or going on some other kind of expedition. Like Sheep said, could be a road trip, could just be sight-seeing.

Cyan likes gardening and goes on long hikes could work it as training.

Another low quality summer themed doodle
triosummerdoodle.png

Another low quality summer themed doodle
triosummerdoodle.png
Lol I’m looking at this on my phone and I thought Roxas was smoking a stogie at first!

Zelda with her two edgy clone boys! They’ll drive off any unwanted suitors!

Roxas going down the smoking path and ruining his lungs early

Beach Time with the Terrible Trio will eventually end with two of them throwing the third into the water!

Cyan does all the supervision though the smash kids don’t need it.

Finally got a post up for Pyra/Mythra! It's not my best work, but heyo we move forward! I'll look to work on Sora over the next few days. Drama really be draining my creative muse rn which really sucks

So the whole grill dad idea has now given me a slightly different idea and I will be making a low quality doodle for y'all

Users who are viewing this thread

Back