• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Super Smash Bros. (OOC)

Main
Here
I’m tempted to play either Jetstream Sam or Raiden.

Good, Kirby has become the terminator and is trying to kill captain falcon.

He returns just in time to see Roxas get blasted through a few floors of the Military Base LMAO

I am making a peach cobbler with real Georgia peaches!!! o:
Cobbler is my favorite dessert!

When I lived in Texas, I used to go to these annual events that were pretty much renaissance faires but cowboy themed, and I'd get SO MUCH FREE COBBLER! 🤤

Cobbler is my favorite dessert!

When I lived in Texas, I used to go to these annual events that were pretty much renaissance faires but cowboy themed, and I'd get SO MUCH FREE COBBLER! 🤤

Thank guys! x.x;;

I burnt the top bit when broiling it at the end for the extra golden brown step, so the textures all wrong v.v;; I forgot I suck at baking and cooking ;o;

I posted for Seph it’s a shitty post but I didn’t want to keep anyone waiting for my ass.

I'll work on a post for Roxas in the next few days! Gotta think of how I wanna approach my reply

fbjk.fdbj kbnedjkfsvkrsfdav kr so sorry for the wait but Inkling's post is out! But I still need to do Zelda, Isabelle, and Pichu 🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃

If you wanna wait on Isabelle and have her react to Roxas coming down I can at least help and let you focus on the others while I actually work on a Roxas post

But also I am so excited to get working on this next Joker post! I have been plotting ideas >:3c

If you wanna wait on Isabelle and have her react to Roxas coming down I can at least help and let you focus on the others while I actually work on a Roxas post

But also I am so excited to get working on this next Joker post! I have been plotting ideas >:3c
Omg thank you so much that would actually be so amazing 😭 Dhskfjf and I’m excited to see what Joker has in store!

The inkling post was a joy to read.
Aww thank you! Djskfjfdhdk when it comes to writing fight scenes it can always be such a mixed bag but I’m glad it turned out well!

Omg thank you so much that would actually be so amazing 😭 Dhskfjf and I’m excited to see what Joker has in store!

Aww thank you! Djskfjfdhdk when it comes to writing fight scenes it can always be such a mixed bag but I’m glad it turned out well!
Understandable it’s the same with my post for Sephiroth I’m happy the way it turned out. I’m glad it worked it out for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back