• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Super Smash Bros. (OOC)

Main
Here
In Final Fantasy 4 there’s a knife that may not seem much Edge being a ninja can deal 9999 damage If he throws it. Would be hilarious if Peach instant KO Sephiroth with her pan. XD princess of mushroom kingdom destroyer of one winged angels What a title. XD

By the time the fighters reunite, Dark Pit is addressing Peach as ma’am! XD

Peach is like, “He’s actually a very sweet boy, he just needed a little TLC, and a touch of motherly discipline!” 😊

I just had the thought of Peach overhearing a conversation between Dark Pit and Zelda. Pittoo opens up a little and tells her about his first day of life: how he was created as a weapon, how Palutena described him as evil, destructive, unnatural, and needing to be terminated; and Medusa sending her army after him, likely with the goal of forcing him into serving her. He also brings up how others in the roster treat him like a devil, or a waste of roster space. Peach’s heart breaks upon hearing this and makes a vow to herself that she will show Dark Pit as much love as possible because no child should ever feel unwanted and unloved!

Dark Pit is then very confused when Peach suddenly shows him a lot of attention, and being uncomfortable and annoyed by it, but very unsure of how to deal with it lol. Peach calls him “dear” once, and gets an annoyed blush out of him!

Completely off topic literally was typing this as you posted lol. Silly little thought I had tonight: some of the Smash Bros deciding to have a karaoke night, but characters sing songs from their games (if possible ofc).

The idea of Sora singing Simple and Clean is funny to me

The closest we'll ever get to Layton singing!

Antony Del Rio raps, so imagine a rap battle between Pit and Pittoo! XD

344757242_1286894401907402_8939527861151746670_n.jpg

So I'm gonna aim to post for Joker probably Sunday or early next week (no promises but ya know) since I'm gonna try and properly balance writing and playing TOTK when I have free time any other replies that come up will be after Joker

I'm waiting for a time when my cockatiel does not want to perch on my hands so I can type a T'ink-Pit post.

So I'm gonna aim to post for Joker probably Sunday or early next week (no promises but ya know) since I'm gonna try and properly balance writing and playing TOTK when I have free time any other replies that come up will be after Joker
Speaking of Joker I had plans on playing persona 5 but my ps4 keeps getting this error. >~<

I'm waiting for a time when my cockatiel does not want to perch on my hands so I can type a T'ink-Pit post.
I know that feeling of pets being like that all too well lol. My dog loves to just come sit in my room and whine until I go outside with him and give him attention pretty often so I feel ya, even though different scenarios lol

Speaking of Joker I had plans on playing persona 5 but my ps4 keeps getting this error. >~<
Ah that's unfortunate

-heavy breathing- I have some 1x1s to post for. I’m looking forward for my next one for Seph. Snarky ex SOLDIER he will be.

And so Team Pyra claims the first Pillar of Destruction! DA-NA-NA-NA-NAAAAAAA!!
Woop woop! Now just 8/10 pillars to go!! Djwhaldjf and totally random and not at all related question but what color are each of the pillars of creation 👀 totally has nothing to do with me updating the map whaaa?

The Pillars of Creation are symmetrical crystal shards.

Life: Green

Hope: Yellow

Strength: Red

Fortitude: Blue

Imagination: Pink

The Pillars of Destruction are asymmetrical crystal shards.

Death: Black

Fear: White

Sorrow: Grey

Anger: Orange

Ego: Purple

Too bad they have to go back to the other ship and probably won’t get a wink of sleep

Users who are viewing this thread

Back